Moving Challenges & Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
The camping trip.
3k words
4.36
12.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I -- The Camping Trip

I entered the house tired after basketball practice, and yelled out "I am home". Mom and Dad were in the kitchen talking and I could immediately tell something of importance was going on. Dad had a drink, very rare for him especially at this time of day, and Mom was drinking her favorite diet Pepsi. The asked me to join them so I grabbed a soda and sat.

Let me describe for you my parents and myself. I had just turned 18 and am still growing now past 6'5" and 230 lbs. I have dark hair cut short and am a sports nut playing football and basketball plus some track in the spring. I lift weights and have a six pack abs. I missed a year of school when I was young due to a childhood illness and was just finishing my junior year in High School. Dad had bright blue eyes, which I inherited, and was just over 6'. He taught and coached several sports at another High School in town. Both he and Mom were just 36 having me very early in their lives. Mom was a little over 5'9" with waist length blonde hair which she usually wore in a pony tail. She looks great in a bikini with I guess around 34b boobs and a nice cute ass. OK, I noticed all that with my raging hormones and the fact we were at the beach a lot and the family was very casual about sex and nudity.

"So what's up" I asked and Dad said that he was offered a new position out of State at a Junior College that offered more money and that the school had a great football program prepping kids for Division I that needed a year or two to up their grade points before transferring to a name school. Needless to say I was shocked and totally upset to think I would have to leave my own school, my friends, my girlfriend and my teammates. Mom gave me a hug and said no decision had been made and we would talk further at another time.

I went upstairs and made a call to my girlfriend Patricia who I had dated for over a year. Pat is a senior and almost 19. She has long red hair with freckles all over and a nice body that I was trying to explore every time we went out. Pat wanted to grab a bite to eat so I arranged to pick her up and then get take out to eat at the beach. Florida is great at this time of year, few bugs, low humidity and warm. We spread the blanket and munched on our subs. I decided not to tell her what might happen down the road to save any arguments or unnecessary concerns. After we ate we laid back and listened to the surf and watched the sunset. I was sitting up and she lay over my lap facing me as we hugged and gave her my first kiss of the day. Our tongues sought each other and my hands wandered over the warm skin on her back. She was wearing a short tee shirt and I could feel that she had not worn a bra. I brought my hand from her back and was caressing her side going higher until I could feel the side of her breast.

We continued to kiss and finally I cupped her breast feeling her small nipple harden under my touch. I pushed her shirt up and bent to kiss her breast and take the nipple into my mouth. Hearing her moan I sought out both nipples and sucked them gently. We were alone on the beach and it was getting darker. We were about at the limits that Pat had set for our petting. As I was kissing her breasts she was licking on my ear, a major turn on, I pushed my hand into her short just feeling the hair when she grabbed my wrist to stop. She whispered no and I pulled my hand out and kissed her neck where she was very sensitive. I took her hand and placed it on my erection holding it there. She had never touched me before and I thought I would cum immediately. She squeezed and moved her hand along my length and I moaned and kissed her deeply. I again slipped my hand into her short this time going deeper until I felt the moisture of her pussy.

She pushed against my hand and again whispered no, not now, please. I didn't want to push it right then and I was almost on the edge of cumming so I took her hand and put it into my shorts where I could feel her warm fingers brushing my cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and I moved my hips to let her get a better grip. She pulled it once and I let go my first blast of cum all over her hand. I kept throbbing and shooting and finally started to feel my heart beat lessen. She pulled her hand away and we shared our words of love for each other. This was a first for us and I wondered what she was thinking. I asked her and she just kissed me and asked if it felt good. I told her it was awesome as I kissed her again as my cock started to harden again. Just then her cell rang and her Mom was telling her it was a school night and she needed to get home. Reluctantly we packed up and headed for the car.

At home nothing was mentioned about the possible move for the rest of the week. Friday Mom told me we going to go camping on one of the outer island for the weekend with their friends Doug and Sue. She said that if Pat's Mom approved she could go with us. I called her and her Mom said yes but wanted to talk to my Mom for the details. Pat's Mom was divorced and a mirror image of her daughter. Our town is small and she had a sort of bad reputation for supposedly sleeping around. I had seen her in a very small bikini and had to hide my woody from Pat. She was hot.

Friday after school we all worked together to load the two boats with out supplies and Pat and I hopped on my Ski-Doo and went to the island to secure a space. We were surprised to find no one there so we had our pick and chose one near the water and the small dock. We knew we had some time before the rest arrived so we went for a walk along the beach holding hands and wading in the water. Around the bend of the island we sat down and immediately started to make out. Instantly I got a hard on and was hoping pat would feel it on her own. I had pushed her bikini top over her breasts and was sucking on her puffy crested tits her nipples hard and at least a half inch long. We were laying on the sand and I rolled over on top of her grinding my covered cock into her pussy as I continued to caress her tits and battle with her tongue. I rolled to the side and slipped my short so my cock was fully exposed and took her hand so she could rub me. Pat sat up surprised but with wide eyes looked me all aver as she encircled my cock and started to jerk up and down. Pre-cum was dripping and I wasn't far away as I slid my hand into her bikini bottoms feeling the light hair and then the wetness of her pussy. Pat continued to play with my cock as I pushed her bathing suit down off her hips until I could see the red hair of her pussy. It matched her head but was more straight than curly and I could see her clit sticking up almost an inch from her lips. I didn't think it would be that big and it looked like a tiny dick sticking out. We rubbed each other going faster and faster, I pushed my finger into her and felt how wet she was and how good she smelled. I bent over and kissed her hair then lower until I tasted her and ran my tongue over her clit as she thrust her hips into my face gushing her juices all over my face. As soon as that happened I let loose my cum shooting all over her tits and on her face. She ran her tongue out and caught a large drop taking it in and swallowing. Little did I know what was ahead of us the rest of the weekend?

We walked back to the dock in time to see Sue and Doug tying up. Doug is a string bean, a little over six feet but weighing may 140. Sue was just over five feet with wavy brown hair past her shoulders, great legs and tits that were barely contained in her tiny bikini top. We helped unload their boat. Pat baby sits for them so they knew each other. Doug had this huge Army tent that were all going to share. It weighed a ton with several long poles. We laid it out and started to pound in the pegs waiting for Dad to help us pole it up. They were pulling up to the dock so we took a break. I was watching Sue bring some things up from the boat. Her legs were tan and very muscular. She also had abs that I would die for. I caught her looking a Pat who still was flushed. Sue asked her if she was ok and Pat just said that she burned easy and needed some sun screen. Sue told her to get in the shade and she would get some for her.

As we were putting the tent up I was all eyes as I watched Sue rubbing lotion on Pat dipping into the top of her bra and under her shorts. Mom went over and said I'm next. She pulled her hair out of the way and Sue started on her back. Mon reached behind her and took her bra off and said I think topless is in for the weekend. Sue laughed and said ok, me too. Pat said why not and I was in paradise looking at three different set of boobs. Pat was a mouthful, Mom had a handful with unbelievable long nipples I swear were an inch long and Sue made them all look small. She was filled with milk and when Mom rubbed the sunscreen on her I thought I heard a grown and some milk dripped from her nipples.

Doug and I went to look for firewood. We were gone for about 10 minutes and on the way back we heard some moaning just ahead. We stayed quite and in a clearing we saw my Mom and Pat. They were on a towel, both were nude and Pat was sucking my Mom's nipples and Mom was licking the big clit that I found our about earlier. Both of them were moaning and Mom started to finger fuck Pat who was thrusting her hips into my Mom's face. I looked over and Doug had his cock out. I couldn't believe how long and this it was with a big curve. He was fisting at high speed and I pulled down my shorts and joined him. Mom now knelt over Pat and was licking her asshole as Pat buried her face in the blonde hairy pussy in front of her. I watched them and Doug as he was dripping pre come and his twelve inches were shiny and slick. I was close to cumming when Pat squirted into my Mom's face. Two, three times like she was peeing and then my Mom yelled out she was cumming too. Doug was watching my hand fly up and down and I shot so hard that it hit him on his cock and then he shot what looked like a quart of cum into the air.

We quickly put our cocks away and were back at the site when Pat came up to me and gave me a kiss. I could smell my Mom's juices on her and taste her pussy juices when I tongued her. How much better can this get to be? We cooked some dogs over a small fire and sat back with some wine that Sue had brought. It gets dark early and although those in the North will laugh it was getting a little cool at 72. We decided to get into the tent and see how the sleeping arrangements were going to be arranged. Pat and I picked a corner laid a blanket down and dug pockets in the sand to get comfortable. Sue and Doug placed their stuff next to my parents and I noticed that Dad was next to Sue then my Mom and then Doug. The lights went out and we laid there listening to the water and wondering what was to happen next.

I had on my jockeys and Pat wore a tee shirt and panties. Before the light went out everyone else was just in underwear since the women had abandoned their bras already. We pulled a light blanket up and turned to each other and started kissing. I whispered that I had seen her and my Mom together and she sort of giggled. Was that the first time, I asked. She whispered back that they had had several times together each getting hotter. I said and you have been keeping me out of your pants and Pat returned with you can make me pregnant. I pulled her panties off and her tee and we continued to kiss as I slipped my finger into her still wet pussy feeling her clit at full mast. She pulled my shorts off and kissed the tip of my cock before taking it into her mouth. I tried to pull her around into a 69 but she said no, enjoy. She couldn't take all eight inches but she came very close as I fucked her mouth feeling the cum rise and then blast into her mouth. She continued to suck until I pulled her up and kissed her tasting my cum. We lay back to recover and listened to soft moans on the other side of the tent.

My eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could see Doug standing with his curved cock in the air and my Mom licking his balls. I grabbed Pat's hand and pulled her closer to them. Now we see my Dad lying on his back with Sue over his head while he ate her pussy. I whispered to Pat to go suck my father and I went behind my Mon cupping her breasts and pulling at her long nipples. She asked me what took us so long. She had Doug lay down and she was on her knees. I put my head between her legs and started to lick her ass and pussy. Doug was close to shooting his wad so I knelt behind my Mom and searched for her pussy with my hard cock. I thought I was lined up and push only to feel her ass take in just the head of my cock. I pulled out and it popped. I bent and spit on her and then slid in again this time going in all the way. She gasped and told me to take it slow and just the Doug shot his cum on her face and into her hair. I took her pony tail like reins on a horse and as she pushed back I buried my cock to the hilt. Doug crawled under her and told me to stay still for a minute and then I could feel his cock slide into her pussy so we were both buried all the way into her. Quickly we got the rhythm going and I was the first to cum with Doug right behind me. She collapsed on him and slowly I pulled out of her with cum all over all three of us. While we were doing our thing, Dad did the missionary thing with Sue as Pat sucked her nipples and Sue was finger fucking her. The tent reeked of sex and sweat. We all got up and ran to the Gulf to wash off and refresh. The rest of the night was spent in deep sleep with unbelievable dreams.

I woke early having to go to the bathroom. It was light enough to see well and when I walked past the four adult all were asleep and naked. Mom was next to Dad with her legs open so I could see the forest of blonde hair, but what caught my eye was Sue. I went outside and took a leak and went back in to stare at Sue. She was on her side, her breasts so firm they were not sagging at all and she too had a forest of hair on her pussy that was still wet with cum. I knelt down and gently moved her top leg and she rolled onto her back spreading her legs. Still sound asleep I pushed her legs further apart and licked her lips as I put two them three fingers into her cunt. I sucked in her clit and then rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips feeling her hard clit against the head of my cock. I slowly inserted all eight inches into her and started to pump. She slowly opened her eyes and was sort of shocked to see who was fucking her, but she pulled me down and we kissed, our tongues battling together. I bent and took her nipple and got my first taste of breast milk, awesome. I was getting close and she told me to pull out and let her suck it. I just got it in her mouth when I shot, the cum dripping from her lips as she swallowed as much as she could. The rest were still asleep as I left to lie next to Pat. Dreamland was now in session and it was late morning when I finally got up again.

More to follow...