Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at me with her still unsatisfied desire reflected in hot eyes. With grim determination, her right hand gripped the base of my spent but still agitated erection.

"Oh yes" she responded vehemently to my protestations "We'll be starting now!"

Up went her hand over my still sensitive shaft. She didn't even pause when she reached the head of my penis. Instead, she brushed over it ever so slightly.

The effect was like a wire brush on my chest under ordinary conditions. It was intense and uncomfortable. I yelled through my gag and vainly tried to pull away, with no success.

"One" was all she said. But her face was a study in taking delight from another's suffering.

Her hand dropped to the base of my member again. I looked at her fearfully and shook my head.

"Two" was followed by her hands excruciating travels over the length of my now suffering manhood. I bucked and groaned.

My useless protests seemed only to fuel her desires. And no small wonder there; she was still aroused!

"Three" she said ominously. And before I was ready, her hand sent me into another spasm of pain and discomfort.

It was hard to think straight but I had to find a way to end this. Of course, from her perspective; it was all good because I was still her plaything, and that was the key!

"Satisfy her and end this now!" I thought desperately.

"Four!" she commanded and again I jerked against her painful manipulations.

She was having a great time and there was little I could do to stop her. I gestured as much as my restraints would allow. And I mumbled through the gag.

She smiled down at me, a cruel smile, and ripped the tape away from my mouth.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she asked.

"Let me lick you there!" I gasped out, desperate to have her stop.

She smiled and time stopped briefly and she pretended to mull over my compromise.

"All right...after I'm done!" she cried triumphantly.

"Oh no, please no more!" I yelled out.

"Oh yes, we'll be going the distance on this one, and then you'll satisfy me with that tongue you are so proud of!" she said with much relish.

Her face was a study in cruelty and passion. It didn't matter to her how she had arrived here. All that mattered were her desires. And right now, they were all about making me suffer.

She gripped my erection and made ready. It was a show of possessiveness, as much as anything. Oddly enough I found myself helplessly drawn to it.

"Five" she said quietly. Her hand shot up my shaft and over the glands.

I yelled my protest and pulled my head as far forward as I could.

"No, No!" I asserted "Enough!"

But it wasn't enough for her; and that was all that mattered.

"Six" she said and this was followed by her cruel hand causing me discomfort again.

"I'm going to go out of my mind!" I thought as I heaved helplessly against her cruelty.

"Seven" she now uttered this, as if it was a sentence being carried out, with her most imperious tone of voice.

As her relentless hands worked their torment upon me; I spasmed about. The cuffs I had thought so comfortable, worked the restraining magic upon me and I was unable to move away from her.

"Eight" she cried out, her voice rising up now.

Unable to even move my hips away from her touch, all I could do was watch, protest uselessly and feel her tormenting me to what was, apparently, her hearts delight.

""Nine" she said with growing intensity. Her face neared mine and she seemed to be feeding off of my fear now.

"Ten!" she exulted as I thrashed about spasmodically.

"Shall I continue?" she asked sarcastically.

I vehemently cried out "No, please, no more, I'll do whatever you like! Just stop now!"

"All right," she cooed lightly, "But remember; when I untie you; you are still mine to do with, as I see fit...and you owe me a licking, slave!"

I humbly agreed to her assertion, although I wasn't aroused anymore. If I wanted her to play again, I would go along with this.

She let me loose and I went to use the washroom.

When I had returned, she was nude and watching T.V. on the easy chair with one leg insolently over the chair arm as mine had been. Her genitals were swollen and her fire was obviously unabated.

In that chair where I had just been her abject slave; she was now the master.

What happened then?

Well that's another story.

12