Moving into a New Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,355 Followers

"YEAH!" She squealed in delight as we rode along with her completely naked, her round soft tits bouncing and wiggling with each bump. My cock was staying rock hard inside her at the sight of her tits and the feeling of her pussy bouncing up and down it an inch or so with each bump.

"Shit! This is going to make me cum!" I grunted as I tried to concentrate on driving, but the sensations on my cock pushing all the right buttons.

"Wait. Not yet. Go back. Go back to where we were!" She pleaded.

I nodded as I slowed down and turned back around. It was almost torture to try and hold back as I made my way back to the turnoff and down the dirt track to the grassy spot. I shut down the bike and she climbed off and stood expectantly next to it. "Well? Come on!" She prompted.

I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I climbed off after her. She took my hand and led me around to the back of the bike while I used one hand to hold my shorts up. She stopped and turned to face me, reaching out and pushing my shorts down. I could see her eyes scrunch up as she smiled inside the helmet before she turned around. She bent over using the back bar to hold onto, sticking her ass out at me.

I knew exactly what she wanted and quickly stepped up and shoved my cock into her, driving it to the hilt. Grabbing her hips I started plunging my cock into her with abandon, my hips slapping her bare ass over and over as I fucked her sopping wet pussy.

"YES! YES! YES!" She screamed inside her helmet as I pumped into her, my own climax inching back closer to the inevitable explosion.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" I shouted a few moments later as my cock swelled the final bit and began to unload inside her. My body jerked and twitched as shot after shot of pent up cum emptied into her pussy, triggering her own climax again. Her legs trembled and her whole body twitched as I stood panting, my cock slowly softening inside her as it gave up the last of its load.

"Oh sweet Jesus." She panted as she undid the helmet strap and pulled it off. "God that was good. You know. I always wanted to do that. Ride naked on a guy's cock that is. My husband wouldn't ever do that. Thanks!"

"My pleasure, believe me." I answered her.

She dug into the saddle bags and pulled out her dress and panties. "We should probably get back." She said as she stepped into her panties, carefully wiggling the leg holes around her heels. She pulled her panties up and then dug out her dress, pulling it on over her head and settling it over her naked tits. She tied her strings over her shoulders and stood looking at me, waiting for me to pull my pants, which were still around my ankles, back up.

With the sexual interlude coming to an end, I bent and pulled my pants up, getting them all back together and my belt buckled. With a sigh I stepped around and climbed onto my bike. She grabbed the helmet off the back rest and then climbed on behind me, pulling her helmet on once she was settled on the seat behind me. I shook my head in disappointment as I started the bike up and turned it back around again. I wanted to play a bit more since it had been months since my last female companionship.

We wound our way back along the winding road to the main highway and then turned and drove the short distance back to the Lowes. I eased the bike into the spot next to her car and shut down my bike.

"Thanks for the ride! It was a lot of fun." She said as she climbed off the bike and then settled the helmet back on the back rest.

"Hey I don't even know what your name is." I said as she pulled her purse from my saddle bag and dug her keys out.

"Amanda." She said simply.

"Well Amanda. I've had fun. Do you suppose I could call you again sometime? May be for another ride?"

"Maybe." She said as she dug into her purse. "Call me at work, not at home though." She said, handing me a business card. "By the way, what's your name?"

"David." I answered as I looked down at the business card.

"Well David. Thanks for the ride, both of them. Call me some time!" She said before closing the car door behind her.

I smiled to myself as she drove away. She was going to have one hell of a surprise come Monday, I thought to myself as I looked down at the card again. "Amanda Deming, Area Manager, Bank of America." Mrs. Deming and I were going to be working very closely together for the next few months while we sorted out some system problems in the five branches she managed. It'll be nice that we had already established a good working relationship.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,355 Followers
12