Moving On

Story Info
Young entrepreneurs market their wares.
8.1k words
4.57
31.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Young Entrepreneurs

The divorce was easy enough, we didn't have kids and our possessions were limited. The most difficult part was remaining in the same small college town, teaching at the same small college, having common friends and having to deal with one another regularly on campus. Being fresh out of graduate school, the tensions of being assistant professors, writing our requisite books and articles took their toll. Before it became too late, we decided divorce was the best answer. Though there was no deep animosity, the awkwardness was enough to make me want to move away and start anew.

I was lucky enough to get an offer from a big university out west, moving away from New England. It was a big party school, a very different "learning" environment than the liberal arts college I was teaching in, but the move offered an administrative position with new research opportunities, with a hefty increase in salary. More strategically it provided the necessary escape I was seeking.

Over the internet I was able to locate a rental property, not knowing anything about the city. As it turns out, I lucked out, more than I could ever have imagined! The neighborhood was single-family homes, middle to upper-middle class professionals.

The house was one of the smaller ones in the neighborhood, but it had a pool, a necessary item in the summer heat. I moved in early summer, wanting to escape the small town and the constant presence of my ex. As my possessions were limited to cartons of books, my desk, and a futon, I rented a small trailer, attached it to the back of my car and drove across country. I arranged to meet with my new landlord at the house the day I arrived. It was a mere 100 degrees when I drove into the driveway, and it was only the beginning of summer.

I was greeted by a very welcome site when I rang the doorbell. My landlord was there with her boyfriend and she was sexy as anything, though stuck-up and a bit ditzy. I couldn't say she was beautiful, she was attractive, but her body was one of those that we'd jokingly say was built for sex. She was wearing tight half-pants that accentuated an amazing ass, with a loose open blouse flowing over a tight halter top that did nothing to hide her humongous tits. I mean humongous. I was guessing a 40 or 42 ddd. It was a difficult task not to stare and I was busted a few times by her, who didn't seem to mind, just giving me a smile. I was also caught by her boyfriend who also just smirked at me, even raising his eyebrows, knowing that a guy couldn't help himself.

After showing me the intricacies of the house including how to take care of the pool, though there was a pool cleaner that came once a week, they left. I did manage to unload the futon, some sheets, and clothes that first day, spending the rest of the afternoon sleeping and cooling off in the pool. The next morning I unloaded the rest of my stuff and lounged around in the afternoon, staying inside and enjoying the a/c. Having just moved in the last thing I expected on a hot Saturday afternoon was the doorbell to ring.

I was still a little sweaty from unpacking boxes of books; wearing just shorts I wasn't sure I should answer the door or not. Given I had some music blaring whoever was out there knew I was home. Being in my late 30s, I worked hard at not letting my metabolism get the better of me. I worked out regularly and loved to cycle, though I certainly was not muscular, I remained on the thin side and my legs showed proof of my regular cycling.

I grabbed a tee shirt on my way to the door and was slipping it over my head as I opened it, nearly gawking at the sight in front of me. A young teen girl stood there wearing very short shorts and a tube top, barely covering her abundantly ample breasts. She was also sweating and had a large plastic storage container by her side. She had shoulder length dusty brown hair, a bit frizzy, and a pierced belly button along with a pierced nose.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her and fortunately she didn't wait for me to say anything, jumping right in explaining something about raising money, being a Young Entrepreneur, and winning a prize. It all sort of floated by me as I regained my composure, though hardly able to take my eyes off her breasts.

Given I was standing there with the door open, letting all the heat in, or more importantly, letting all the cool a/c air out, and that she was obviously hot and sweaty, I did have the wherewithal to invite her in, though she hardly needed my prompting as she was already picking up her container and slipping past me. I did hear enough that her name was Jessie and that she was a senior at the local high school. Offering her a glass of cold ice water Jessie went into rapid fire with her spiel about an entrepreneurial competition to sell different items and whoever were the top three sellers would win a prize of a free trip to Disneyland. She also started going into a story of her poor family and never having the opportunity to travel, obviously as a marketing tool to gain a potential buyer's sympathy. I didn't need anything more than the view of her cleavage, particularly as she leaned down to open her container, staying there to add effect, no doubt an intentionally chosen marketing tool as well.

Inside the container were a collection of cheap things, all available at the Dollar Store, though she was selling them for $6 each. I gawked at the price, prompting her to enter into a spiel about it being like a donation, fund raising for a good cause. I didn't want to know who would be making the profit, as I'm sure it wasn't her.

I kneeled down in front of the container to get a better look at the candles, dishwashing scrubs, air fresheners and other assorted junk, but more to get a better view of her breasts. She knew I was enjoying the view, leaning down a little further to show off her enticing cleavage even more. "Are you tempted?" she asked.

"Oh, most certainly. It is hard to pass up such an opportunity to get a closer look," I replied, peeling my eyes away from her breasts to look into her eyes.

She was laughing, knowing that she was about to make a sell, seemingly not minding the obvious innuendo.

"So, tell me, how has business been? Are you making many sells?"

"Not nearly as much as I need to, it's been a lil slow."

"I'm curious, if a guy opens the door, what has been your percentage of sells?"

Jessie cracked up laughing, as I exposed one of her selling techniques. "I hate to say it but 100%!"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Not surprising! We are such easy creatures to manipulate, aren't we?"

"No comment!"

She was still laughing, making her tits bounce, adding to my enticement and to my boldness.

"Yeah, well, with a view like that, who can resist? It doesn't bother you having such older guys staring at your breasts?

"Not at all, I kind of like it," she replied, blushing, but still laughing.

"They do look very enticing. Your boyfriend is one very lucky dude!"

"Ha, if he only knew. He doesn't appreciate my breasts at all, he's always too busy trying to get elsewhere!"

"Now that is criminal! Boys have no sense of the real value of a beautiful woman's body."

"Yeah, well, they do like to look, and try to touch, but when it comes right down to doing something, they seem to only want one thing, well three things."

"Three? What three things?"

Now, for the first time since I opened the door five minutes earlier, Jessie was quiet, blushing deeply, and chuckling to yourself.

"Come on, now you've piqued my curiosity. You can't leave me hanging?"

"Oh god, I can't believe this. Why am I always opening my big mouth? OK, all they want are blow jobs, to try and have sex, and finally, to cum, usually on my tits. ... There, how is that?"

"Wow! Well, at least they make some use of your beautiful breasts!" That got a small laugh out of her. "Try to have sex? Does that mean you're a virgin?"

"Well, yes, I'm saving myself..."

"But you do have oral sex?"

"Well ... it isn't quite the same thing, yes, I do; it's ... well ... I gotta do something!"

"There is no crime in that. It is cool that you are saving yourself. Good luck fending off all those guys!"

"So far I'm succeeding, but it is getting more and more difficult, I mean it isn't just them that want sex ..."

"So you enjoy giving blow jobs? Which do you prefer swallowing or having them cum on you?"

"Whooooo now. Where is this conversation going? What would you like to buy? Looks like you just moved in, perhaps you'd like this scrub brush, or would you prefer a set of candles?"

"Oh, I know what I'd prefer, but it doesn't look like it is on offer." I knew I was pushing it, but given her good nature, I just couldn't stop myself.

"Yeah, don't you wish."

"I do indeed! I'll tell you what, let's make a deal. How does that sound?"

Jessie looked at me with a face, eyes skewed, but also with a slight smile. At least she wasn't grabbing her box and running for the door.

It had been months since I even flirted with a woman and had done anything remotely sexual besides masturbate. I was horny, she was beautiful, and very flirtatious. Though seemingly embarrassed she didn't seem to mind the direction of the conversation. I have never been one to be quite so bold, but I found myself unable to stop, her jiggling breasts enticing me along.

"Are you interested?" I asked. She looked at me, her eyes still a little crunched, no doubt well aware what was coming.

"I'll tell you what I'll do to help you on your little adventure. I'll buy ten of your items ... how does that sound?"

"Yeah, and?"

Staring right into her eyes, which were sparkling with anticipation, not anger, she definitely seemed intrigued by the offer. Though I'm not sure if what intrigued here was her desire to make ten sells or about the "and" part.

"And ... you remove your tube top and show me your big beautiful breasts."

Jessie just laughed. She must have been expecting something more like a request for a blow job or something.

"My breasts for ten sales? Deal!" She stood up and with great confidence and ease, pulled her tube top up off her breasts and over her head. "Tada! Are you still impressed?"

"Wow! You are beautiful. Very beautiful, very sexy! I can't imagine any guy passing up on an opportunity to suck on those."

"Yeah, when was the last time you saw some 18 year olds' tits?"

"Since I was 18! Well, maybe when I was 20, I dated a freshman girl who was 18. But her breasts don't even come close to comparing to yours. Truly magnificent!"

"So tell me now what you've got to sell."

"Naked like this? You want me to stay topless?"

"Sure, it might help you sell even more!"

Jessie started to laugh again, shaking her head, as she kneeled back down behind her container. She pulled out each of the different types of items, showing them off, teasingly in front of her breasts. She was getting into be being half naked, removing one of the long candlesticks from its box and sliding it between her luscious tits, licking her lips as she teased me.

"I definitely will buy that!"

"I thought so!" Jessie laughed.

"You seem to be enjoying this."

She sexily bit her lower lip. "I am ... I must admit, I've never quite done anything like this, most guys don't have the patience. It's ... actually, a bit of a turn on, me being naked like this."

"It is definitely a turn on for me! So if I were to buy five more, what might I get?"

"Don't push your luck! By the way, I don't even know your name."

"James."

"OK James, what's the deal this time? I hope there is something in it for me!"

Jessie gave a big grin and reached up and grabbed both her tits rubbing them sensually in front of me.

I couldn't resist her any longer and leaned across the container, holding her check with one hand I kissed her. She closed her eyes in expectation and welcomed my kiss, opening her mouth for my tongue.

"James," she whispered, "please, I don't know what I'm doing, I've never done anything like this, but I want it, but please, I'm a virgin; please don't do anything."

"Jessie, I promise I won't do anything you don't want, you can trust me."

"It isn't you I don't trust, it is me!"

With that she leaned in and kissed me. I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me as I lay down onto the carpet floor.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered into her ear, "it is OK Jessie, nothing will happen. I won't take advantage of you."

She then reached around me, hugging me, I could feel her big, soft breasts press against my chest. Pulling back up, she teasingly batted her eyes, "so, you want a blow job?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

With that, she rolled off to the side of me and gently started to rub my hard cock through my shorts. I managed to sit up and pull my tee shirt off as Jessie started to undo my shorts. I laid back down, lifting my hips to allow Jessie to pull my shorts and boxers down, freeing my throbbing hard cock.

She laughed with pleasure seeing my cock bounce free, immediately grabbing it with her small hand, gently jerking me off.

With a glimmer in her eyes and laughter in her voice, Jessie asked "How many are you going to buy?"

"Oh please! You are evil."

"Come on, how much is it worth to you? I can just get up and go now if you prefer?"

"That is blackmail! Please, oh god..."

Jessie teasingly licked her lips then puckered them, getting ready to kiss the head of my twitching cock. "How much?" she asked, laughing.

"Five more ... as we agreed ..." I barely managed to get out.

"Only five?" she asked as she licked my shaft from bottom to top.

"Oh god, please Jessie. Let's see ..."

Apparently she had enough teasing herself, as she engulfed the head of my cock into her wet mouth. What a beautiful sight, seeing my cock slide between her tiny lips. Being a professor, it was a sight I fantasized often about, having a young coed sucking my cock, but one I never thought I'd have the opportunity of realizing.

Jessie was obviously comfortable enough with a cock in her mouth, I'm sure she had plenty of practice. She cupped and massaged my balls as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. The feel of her wet mouth, the sight of her lips around my cock, and her big tits jiggling about as she sucked me off was more than I could take. I didn't last long!

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, as I felt my impending orgasm, I quickly stood up in front of Jessie, while she expectantly held her breasts up for me to shoot my cum over. I jerked myself off, the first shot of cum shooting straight onto Jessie's face; the second I aimed lowered and shot over her breasts. I continued jerking my cock, emptying it of any cum, rubbing it against her tits.

Panting heavily, and ready to collapse, I took a few steps back and fell back onto the couch. Jessie was a sight to see, her face and tits glistening with my cum. She seemed quite pleased with the results, rubbing my cum into her tits and licking the cum from around her lips. I beckoned her over and she sat on my lap and we started to kiss as I fondled her sticky breasts. I could taste my cum on her lips, I licked some off her cheek then fed it to her from my tongue, which she devoured.

"Wow, that was hot. No guy I've ever known would think about tasting their own cum. They won't even kiss after I give them a blowjob."

I just kissed her again, then moved down to her luscious breasts, licking my cum off her tits. I sat her back onto the couch and knelt in front of her, continuing to suck on her tits. Jessie was panting heavier and heavier, slightly gyrating her hips up and down. I slid one hand down and squeezed it over her pussy, still tightly encased in her shorts. She instinctively squeezed tightly; I could feel the warmth radiating out.

I started to undo her shorts when she grabbed my hands. "Please don't, oh god, please."

Looking up into her eyes, I reassured her, "Jessie, I won't fuck you, I won't do anything you don't want, I just want to taste you, I want to make you cum too."

"Oh god yes, I need to cum, I'm so horny."

I continued undoing her shorts and she lifted her hips up off the couch as I slipped her shorts and panties off. I spread her legs wide and started kissing my way up her inner thighs. Her beautiful, bald, tight looking pussy was dripping wet. I gently kissed around her pussy, teasing her as she grabbed my head, rubbing her fingers through my hair; pushing my mouth down into her waiting pussy.

All I could hear was her moaning and gasping as I licked and sucked with wild abandon. I wanted to finger her too, but afraid of inserting anything I teased her clit as I tongue fucked her. Within moments her body tightened up, her legs squeezed around my head and she started to shake as her orgasm hit her, juices flowing from her pussy, soaking my face.

Jessie collapsed back into the couch, her muscles completely relaxed, but her hands still rubbing through my hair. I leaned up and started to kiss her, giving her the opportunity to lick her juices off of my face.

"Wow, that was amazing Jessie. You are one very beautiful and sexy lover. I could stay her all day licking you, you taste so sweet."

"You are so sweet. Maybe another day," she said with a beautiful big smile.

"Now that would be amazing. You are welcome to stop by anytime."

After a few minutes of cuddling and joking about, we realized that already a half-hour had passed since Jessie first rung my doorbell. She went into the bathroom to wash up and re-dress, while I went and fetched my wallet, putting my shorts on first. I paid her the $90 for my fifteen items. That was the best $90 I certainly had ever spent!

Jessie bounced out the door and across the yard towards my next door neighbors, ready to continue her door-to-door selling. She was certainly a determined young woman.

Needless to say I spent the remainder of the day on cloud nine, my cock hard most of the time reliving my erotic escapade.

The next day, Sunday, I continued with my unpacking as well as making a run to Ikea in the morning to purchase a little more furniture. In the afternoon I sat around trying to figure out how to put together my new dining room table and bookshelves. Once again I found myself in just my shorts when the doorbell rang again.

It startled me, and then I found my cock starting to twitch thinking the only person who would be stopping by now would be Jessie. I felt a little awkward by that realization, not wanting to get into a relationship with her, I was more than 20 years older than her after all, but my cock gave away my true desires.

I was tempted to open the door with just my shorts on, with the obvious tent showing, but decided just in case it wasn't Jessie, I better put on a tee shirt. Fortunately I did, as when I answered the door, it wasn't Jessie. Rather, there stood another very young teenager, wearing similar tight shorts as Jessie had yesterday, but with a tight tee shirt, low cut, showing some very enticing cleavage, but not nearly as revealing as Jessie's tube top. Strangely enough, she also had the exact same container Jessie was carrying the day before.

And, just like Jessie had done yesterday, she went into a spiel about being a member of Young Entrepreneurs, her name was Aurora and about raising money to win a trip to Disneyland. Déjà vu!

Aurora however was Latina, with beautiful smooth dark skin, long black hair, and an ass to die for. I wasn't sure what to do, but inviting her in out of the 100 degree heat seemed like a good start. Her spiel was very similar to Jessie's, about her poor family, no opportunities to travel and how she always dreamed of visiting Disneyland. As she was talking, she stood behind the container, bent down and took the lid off and leaned over pointing out the various items she had for sale, as well as exposing most of her firm nubile breasts, encased in a black lace bra. The whole routine was just like Jessie's.