Moving On

Story Info
Ex-wife enjoys new freedom.
848 words
3.59
63.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known better after eighteen years of marriage to a wife who truly loved me and two lovely daughters.

Jeanne was our babysitter, barely legal but her nubile young body was hard to resist. One night while driving her home I had parked along the way and fucked her.

She had wanted fucking, her mini-skirt up around her ass so high her panties were showing.

For a few minutes of heaven in her tight little pussy I sacrificed my family.

The stupid broad told her mother what had happened and that was when the shit hit the fan.

My wife Devon demanded a divorce and was returning to live in her hometown in Ohio.

We came to an amicable settlement which included Devon receiving the contents of our home along with a substantial financial amount.

It was the day the movers were there packing all the furniture to take it to Devon's new home. Her mother had come earlier in the week to take the two girls back with her so they wouldn't be in the way.

It was a hot day in July and the sweat was pouring off the guys as they started loading the van with the contents of the house. There were two of them, a thirty-something boss and an early twenties helper. Both were very muscular from lifting heavy objects daily.

As soon as the guys started emptying the house Devon decided to take a shower. I thought it was strange but noticed she had left the bathroom door wide open so the movers could see right in as they passed the bathroom door. I quickly caught on to what she was doing.

A few minutes later she sauntered totally naked into the bedroom and plopped herself across the bed on her stomach. From the open door the guys had an excellent view of her bare ass and her pussy between he slightly parted legs.

"Why don't you go and get some doughnuts?" Devon suggested.

I was curious about how far she wanted to take this game so I jumped in the car and headed down to the bakery.

About half-an-hour later I returned to find Devon sitting in the almost empty kitchen wearing a short robe.

"Feel my pussy." She teased.

My hand went under her robe to check her cunt, it was a quagmire of cum between her legs, it was matted in her bush and running down the insides of her thighs.

"I think I was the first fuck Al has had in a while." she smiled. "His cock exploded three time inside of me and he made me beg for mercy. It was the first multiple orgasm I have had in months." she told me.

"His helper Brian watched us fucking and wants to take a turn with me?" she added.

For some unknown reason I wanted the young buck to screw my wife and add his cum to the older guy's.

"Fuck him." I told her.

"Give me another half-an-hour." She said heading to the back of the house removing her robe on the way.

I went back into the house after about fifteen minutes unable to wait any longer. They were still in the back bedroom and I could hear Devon's cries of ecstasy as she was being fucked.

Quietly I sneaked down the hallway and looked into the open bedroom door.

Devon was on the bed naked in the doggy position. Brian slamming his cock into her pussy and Al was skull fucking her mouth.

I stood in the door and jerked-off watching my wife taking both the movers' cocks at the same time.

Eventually they came back out into the kitchen. Devon's robe was hanging open and her bare breasts and soaked bush were visible. She seemed totally unconcerned about her nudity as she indicated Brian's clock size with her hands. The palms of her hands were about nine inches apart as she stood there with a big smile on her face.

"You're a lucky man!" Al said as they headed out to the truck.

"Was a lucky man." I thought as I realized what I had lost.

"Want to fuck me one more time before I leave?" Devon smiled.

She slipped her robe off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the kitchen floor. She spread it so she could lay naked on it.

My cock slid into a swamp of cum, her pussy was still throbbing from the abuse Brian had subjected it to.

We made soft squishing noises as our bodies slapped together, Devon's hips thrashing beneath me.

"The guys are going to wait to meet me when I leave here, we will be spending the night at a motel." Devon goaded me.

I had no cum left as I waved good-bye to Devon as she got into her Toyota to leave for her liaison with the movers. She looked so good in her red dress and carefully done hair and makeup.

She threw me a kiss as she drove away with a big smile on her face.