Moving On Ch. 03

Story Info
Things go from heating to hot between Jamie and Chloe.
1.9k words
3.75
5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe wasn't sure how she was supposed to respond. Before this moment, the only man she had been intimate with was her husband. But her mind was clouded with Jamie's smell; strong arms around her; and, the tingling every nerve in her body felt at this very moment. She could feel his hard-on pressing into her crotch and her breathing was becoming shallow at the thought of him inside her. And as he moved his hand from her cheek to her hair, grasping it gently but with such power, gently tipping her head so he could trail kisses down her neck to her cleavage, her breath caught and she knew nothing mattered but him, her and now.

His other hand trailed up her side as he sought her breasts and began rubbing her already hardened nipples with his thumb through her tank top. She felt like every sense in her body was lit up like Christmas; humming and burning under his touch. As she let out a gasp, he knew the point of no return had been passed. More! He wanted so much more; to feel and taste her skin, tease her hardened nipples with his tongue and feel her from the inside, but sensing that she had initially been apprehensive, he knew he had to keep it under control. Without breaking his momentum, he slid his arms around her waist and brought his mouth back to hers, as he walked her toward the bed.

With her arms wrapped around his neck, she was responding with as much intensity as he was. When they stopped next to the bed, Jamie untied her over shirt and slid it off her shoulders onto the floor. As he leaned forward, kissing each of her shoulders, he pulled the tank top from her waistband and pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her plump breasts, like scoops of ice cream, drew the heat of his mouth to their surface. Chloe arched her back, letting her head fall back as he attended to her responses. She moaned under her breath, trying to remain in control of her senses but his hands, rough with callouses, but gentle to the touch and hot mouth on her breasts were winning over her sanity. She could feel her panties damp against her crotch and couldn't stand the waiting any longer.

"Please, Jamie, oh God, please, I need you," she moaned breathlessly.

Without hesitation, Jamie laid her on the bed; unbuttoned and removed her pants and panties in one fell swoop. She laid back, closing her eyes, ready to feel his hands on her sex. As his hands glided up her thighs, she could feel the rush of heat at her core, waiting and wanting his touch so badly. But as she felt the heat of his tongue on her clit, her eyes flew open and she gasped. Her husband had never done more than touch her; was more of a "traditional" lover, for lack of a better term.

She spread her legs wider and thrust her hips toward his eager mouth. She wanted to feel his tongue everywhere. As he was kissing, licking and sucking her clit, he was running his finger from her slit all the way to her rosebud, sending an overload of sensations through her body and to her brain. There was no use holding back, as she started moaning louder, in appreciation of the overwhelming pleasure she felt coursing through her. When she thought the feeling couldn't get any better, Jamie hit an even sweeter spot with his tongue.

"Aohhh," she moaned, "right there, my God, don't stop."

Sensing her impending orgasm, he began sucking her clit as he rubbed his tongue over the sweet spot. She was moaning audibly and could barely contain the bucking of her body in reaction to the overpowering control he was having over her. Though she yearned for the sweet release cumming would bring, she wanted the delicious feelings coming over her to last forever. As the momentum built inside her, Jamie still rubbing her slit with his other hand smoothly slid two fingers into her aching pussy sending her completely over the edge. Bracing her feet on the bed, she thrust her hips forward, arched her back and yelled out as she had the most powerful, all-consuming orgasm of her life. And as she came down from the height of its impact, she had to have Jamie, all of him.

"Now, I need you now, please" she begged.

He needed no further invitation as he quickly shed his clothes and hovered over her. He slid in slowly, pushing the walls of her with his girth. She was so tight but her wetness made it feel like velvet wrapped around him. He pushed slowly in and out, inch by inch. She was moaning and writhing under him, wanting more and more. Begging for him to fill her but he didn't want to hurt her. As he was approaching halfway in, she brought her legs up, wrapped them around his waist pulling him all the way into her hot, waiting pussy. She let out a wail, that he thought for sure would bring party-goers but the music outside the door was pumping loudly. He began pumping in and out of her, keeping rhythm with the song. She met his tempo, thrusting up into him with all her might...she simply couldn't get enough of him.

They were both dripping with sweat, panting and moaning desperately climbing toward their release. She, experiencing sensations, feelings and the power of this man, like nothing she had ever before. He, frantic to feel her grow even tighter around his throbbing cock. He could feel himself getting so close but he didn't want to cum before she did and it was getting harder and harder. He could feel she was on the brink of a massive orgasm. She was so close, as she bucked against him frantically. Before she could protest, he pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach pulling her ass up to meet him. He grabbed her ass, pushing his thumb on her rosebud and moving it in circular motion as he thrust deep inside her. Letting out a sound somewhere between a scream and groan, she tensed up and had a massive orgasm, her cunt tightening around his cock like a vise. He tried to keep thrusting but the power of her vaginal muscles were gripping him into his own shattering orgasm. Throwing his head back, he let out a howl of ecstasy.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, they tumbled over on their sides, spooned together as they caught their breaths. Snuggling close, he nuzzled her ear and whispered, "THAT was incredible."

"Mmmmm," she muttered, laying with her eyes closed in a euphoric fog.

Jamie reached down and pulled the quilt over them both, snuggling closer behind Chloe, as they both dozed off to sleep.

As the sun was just beginning to shine through the drapes, Chloe reluctantly opened one eye. Every muscle in her body ached and she felt like she was waking up from an all-night drunk. She could feel the weight of Jamie against her back and he still had his arm wrapped around her waist. Little did she know he was awake, debating on waking her. Sensing the waking of her body, he took advantage of his mouth still close to her ear, as he began kissing her neck lightly. She let out a shudder and, though just waking, she already felt the heat starting in her core, as his kisses stoked her fire to immediate response. His hand slid down her stomach and found its way to her lips, parting them as he slid two fingers between them and began gently stroking her slit and using her already flowing juices to bring electrical sensations to her clit.

Unlike the night before, untamed and wild, the leisure of his kisses and the gentle stroking seemed dreamlike and erotic. Low moans were escaping her mouth as she rocked against his stroking hand. Her right hand reached behind her as she sought his cock. It had already grown hard and he moaned his approval as she began gently stroking his length, stopping at the base from time to time to rub and lightly squeeze his balls. He seemed to get harder with each stroke and as the first drops of pre-cum oozed out, she took the liquid and began rubbing it all around the head of his cock. As wet as she was and ready as he was, he lifted her right leg back over his hip and slid gently into her depths. The feeling was so superb, he didn't want to rush it this time. He wanted to feel every inch of her warm, wet velvety pussy.

He quickened his pace, gradually, as she responded with her low, throaty moans and rocking motion against him. He could feel that she was as close to orgasm. He removed his fingers from her clit, putting them in his mouth to get them wetter then resumed rubbing the nub he knew would put her over the edge. This time they came together, with shudders. It washed over them like waves rolling against their bodies.

They lay contentedly in each other's arms, watching the sun grow brighter through the curtains, pouring its warmth onto the floor and walls. As she started fully waking up, it occurred to Chloe that they weren't at her house or his.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, "what do you think Kim is gonna say when we come strolling out of her guest bedroom?"

"We could always climb out the window," Jamie joked.

"I'm about ready to do that. What is she going to think? This is so embarrassing!"

"Don't worry, I'll go talk to her before we go. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," he chuckled.

He pulled his clothes on and headed out the bedroom door, closing it behind him. Chloe got up and walked into the bathroom. It had been a long night and she was almost afraid to see what she looked like. Pretty accurate to say she looked like she'd been out in a storm; hair tousled all over the place, makeup mostly worn off and she knew her breath had to be horrible. After using the bathroom, she did her best to smooth out her hair, washed her face with cold water and rinsed her mouth out with some toothpaste she found in the medicine cabinet. There, she thought, much better.

As she walked out of the bathroom, she heard a ruckus down the hall somewhere. She could hear yelling and loud rustling.

"Oh my God," she thought, "what the hell?"

She quickly dressed, headed out the bedroom door and down the hall. There on the floor she saw Jamie and another stocky man, with blondish brown hair and tattoos rolling around on the floor..but??? They were laughing and hollering at each other. She stood there for a moment with her mouth hanging open.

"What the hell?" she yelled over the commotion.

They both stopped and looked up at her, still tangled up like monkeys. Instead of one set of piercing blue eyes looking at here, there were two...

Grinning from ear to ear, Jamie told her, "This is my brother, Jack. He just got home from Australia and was sitting out here talking to Kim when I came out."