Moving to San Diego Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers

We clung tightly together for a while kissing and nibbling at each other. Suddenly a phone began buzzing and Lisa said, "It's my reminder of Brian. I have to go get him." With a kiss I let her down and she moved toward the shallow end of the pool. She got out of the pool and what a sight to behold. She turned to me and blew me a kiss before she went into the house.

I frolicked in the water for a little while and praised my own luck. I had seduced Lisa and now I had a warm willing female at my house. I couldn't wait to try out her boundaries...

Chapter 7: Fun in the kitchen

In the afternoon I played a little with Brian. With an excuse I went down to kitchen to find Lisa. She was wearing a sleeveless knot front dress with a crisscross back and looked really hot.

I placed my hands on Lisa's shoulders and whispered softly into her ear, "Lisa, you are so beautiful. I want you so much." She let out a slight gasp as my tongue flicked and nibbled on her ear. I wrapped my hands around her stomach and pulled her close to me as I continued to nibble on her ear. I began grinding my cock against her back as my hands moved upward and brushed against the bottom of her firm breasts.

Lisa let out a soft moan while saying, "Please stop Jason. This isn't right with Brian in the house. I beg you please stop."

I didn't listen to Lisa's plea and continued to caress the side of her breasts.

Lisa moaned softly, "Oooohhhh no, Jason." And I kept squeezing her firm tits through the fabric of the dress. With both hands I cupped her breasts massaging them as I pulled her closer to me. I took Lisa's arms and spun her around and lowered my lips onto hers. I got my right hand inside the dress and began fondling the hard nipple on Lisa's left breast.

Still locked in a passionate kiss, I could feel that Lisa slid her hand down between our bodies and rubbed my cock ever so softly through my shorts. Instantly I became hard as steel.

A soft moan escaped from her lips as she squeezed my cock and said, "It is so big and hard. I think it's a magic wand and it has cast a spell on me."

I moved my hands from Lisa's tits to her shoulder and began to put pressure on them.

Lisa's eyes met mine and they became huge. She whispered, "I can't do this while Brian is home. He could come into the kitchen any minute."

"He's busy playing in his room and if he would come into the kitchen the counter would hide you," I said and continued, "I really need this. I'll keep watch."

"I'm not sure."

"Come on Lisa don't hesitate. It will only take an instant."

"All right," Lisa said while kneeling down in front of me.

She slowly pulled out my cock and stroked it with both her hands. She ran her fingers gently up and down its long shaft causing me to groan, "Oh yes Lisa suck it. Make me cum."

I looked down and saw Lisa lower her lips onto my big cock. She held my cock in her hands while teasing it further with her tongue. I was so turned on and I was really enjoying the blowjob Lisa was giving me. I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth and she began gently squeezing my balls.

After a minute I could feel a well-known tingling all over my body. I groaned, "Oh God yes Lisa. I'm cumming."

I could feel it would be a massive load. I climaxed and Lisa tried to gulp down my load but after the first two sprays she began to gag. I continued to spray my semen onto Lisa's gorgeous face for five more loads.

Lisa rose with speckles of cum still clinging to her face. She dried her face and I pulled her toward me and began kissing her. Again my hands found their way to her breasts and I pinched both erect nipples. I knelt down and pulled the dress down below her firm, round globes and began to suck on her nipples in the middle of the kitchen.

While teasing Lisa's nipples with my mouth my hands pushed her dress up above her hips and caressed her tight ass.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I feel like such a slut but I don't care anymore," Lisa moaned.

I picked Lisa up onto the counter as I continued to tease her hard red nipples with my tongue. Lisa grabbed my head and pulled it in tight to her breasts.

After a while I broke away from her nipples and smothered my mouth with her lips as I began tugging on her thong. Wild with lust I just ripped them off from both sides. A quick gasp escaped from Lisa's lips.

I flicked her clit with my finger and Lisa began trashing around on the counter. I pushed her back down onto the counter top and spread her legs apart. I lowered my mouth to her throbbing clit and teasingly nibbled at it before taking it in my mouth with one long deep sucking motion.

"Oooohhhh yes Jason. I'm so close," Lisa cried softly as her body began to thrash wildly on the countertop.

I pulled her off the counter and swung her around and spread her legs apart. What a sight Lisa made. There she stood with the dress pushed up above her waist, her tits exposed, and her pussy spread open for my cock. I began penetrating the opening of Lisa's tight pussy and Lisa began to groan.

"Oh yes Jason. Fuck me stud. I need you to fuck me with your big hard baby-maker."

I teasingly pulled my cock out and Lisa reacted instantly. She pushed her tight vagina back onto my cock until I hit her cervix and she moaned, "Oh yes you feel so huge Jason. Please fuck me stud. Make me cum and give me your seed."

I decided to withdraw my cock from her tight pussy. Consequentially Lisa looked back at me and I said, "Princess, do you like my cock? Does it feel good sugar? Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh yes stud please fuck me hard."

I slid my cock inside Lisa and with a smile I said, "Okay honey I'll fuck you hard but are you sure you can handle it?" Before Lisa could respond I reached down, grabbed her ass and slammed my cock deep inside her moist channel.

"Oooohhhh! Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Fuck me baby. Make me cum. Oh yes that's it. I love your cock. Fuck me," Lisa grasped.

I held onto her ass while I furiously shoved my cock in and out of Lisa faster and faster.

Lisa's body began to buck wildly and all of a sudden her body erupted in a violent massive orgasm. As she was riding the waves of pleasure I began to pound her real hard. At last I couldn't hold back anymore and with a tingling from my feet to my head I shot my cum deep within her, as I kept pressing my head hard against her cervix.

After a moment I pulled Lisa around into my arms and smothered her lips with mine. A couple of seconds later I heard Brian calling out my name. I broke off the kiss and called back, "We're in the kitchen, Brian."

I stuffed my semi-erected penis into my shorts and Lisa quickly stuffed her breasts into her dress and let the dress down below her waist. As Brian came running into the kitchen I bend down to the floor and picked up Lisa's ripped thong.

"What are you doing," Brian asked.

"Cooking dinner," I replied and continued, "Your mother and I have been testing different juices."

Lisa blushed but Brian didn't give it anymore thought, "Do you want to play Jason."

"Sorry Brian I have to help your mother cook dinner," I replied.

"Okay, then I'll go see some TV," Brian said while leaving the kitchen.

I got behind Lisa and started caressing her ass. She stiffened but didn't say anything because Brian wasn't out off the kitchen yet. Swiftly I lifted her dress and jammed two fingers into her wet pussy. Lisa let out a whimper and Brian looked over his shoulder.

"Did you say anything mom," Brian said.

"No baby," Lisa stuttered, while I slowly was sawing my fingers in and out her pussy.

"Okay," Brian said and ran out of the kitchen.

I pulled my fingers out off Lisa's pussy and she turned around meeting my eyes. Before she could voice an objection I smeared our mixed juices all over her lips and began kissing her. We French kissed for a moment and then I backed away.

"What are you doing to me Jason? I feel and acts like a slut," Lisa said.

"No you're not. We are just two people who are in love and in lust," I replied and continued, "Let's start making dinner."

"Okay," Lisa said and moved over to the fringe.

---

In the evening Lisa and I cuddled in front of the television and exchange soft kisses. We didn't make love because Lisa was very sore after our fierce fuck sessions throughout the day.

We went to our separate bedrooms because sometimes Brian woke up in the middle of the night and went to his mother's bedroom.

When I got into bed I started thinking about my luck. I had seduced Lisa and she had turned out to be a very sexual creature. The episode in the kitchen this afternoon had shown a lot of promise. If she was willing to go down on me while her son was in the house, then she would be up for some pretty kinky things.

I decided that I would try to capture some of those episodes with a camera, so I could play it back over and over. I turned on my laptop and in a matter of minutes I had located a couple of shops in the San Diego area which sold tiny wireless spy cameras.

The next day I would go buy some cameras and start my own video log of my affair with Lisa...

Chapter 8: Setting up the cameras

I woke up and when the morning light washed over the room I decided to get up. I threw on my shorts and a t-shirt and strolled down to the kitchen. I was the first one there but a moment later Brian came into the room. We said good morning and help each other setting the table.

I had just poured the milk on the cereal and sat down at the table with Brian, when Lisa walked in.

She was wearing a tight silky black babydoll dress that was low cut, held up by two thin straps. Lisa's round firm breasts strained against the material and her nipples threatened to break through at any moment. The dress came down about mid-thigh on her, but then it was slit on both sides all the way to her hipbone, revealing nothing but bare flesh where her panties would be. She had a matching short sleeved cover up on that were unbuttoned and did little to hide the gown.

"Hi Jason, you're an early riser this morning," Lisa said with a smile in her eyes while she went over to the fridge and got out the juice. I kept staring at her as her ass was jiggling under the silky material. I could feel the throbbing in my groin.

"Yeah I thought I would take Brian to the day care and after that drive around in the area," I said, "Then you can deal with the cleaning crew and the gardener."

"Sounds like a good idea," Lisa replied while she took a seat at the table.

While we ate Brian dominated the conversation telling about a funny dream he had had. When we were finished Lisa sent Brian to his room telling him, that he should get his backpack and a jersey.

Subsequently she rose and went over to the sink and started rinsing out our dishes. While she was doing the washing she hummed a melody and was shaking her ass to the rhythm.

That did it, I couldn't take anymore. I left my chair and went right up behind her, pressing my semi-hard cock into her ass while fastening my mouth onto the back of her neck.

"Oooohhhh," she groaned and at the same time tilting her head, exposing more of her neck to my mouth.

"You drive me crazy," I whispered while sucking hard on her neck alongside pressing my hard shaft against her ass. My hands came up the front of Lisa's dress and I captured a full round breast in each hand and began gently massaging them through the silk.

"Oooohhhh, Jason you're so manly," she gasped, pushing her ass back against my dick.

"God, Lisa, I need you bad," I murmured while ramming my pole into the crevice of her ass so hard that I thought I would go right through the material.

"Oooohhhh," she groaned.

I reached up and pulled the cover-up down over her shoulders and it fell to the floor. I then reached for the straps to her gown and pulled them down, exposing her firm, quivering tits. I roughly began to caress her breasts in my hands, pulling and pinching her nipples. I dropped my right hand down to the hem of her gown and lifted it up above her hips. Quickly I inserted two fingers into her moist pussy and started to fuck her with my fingers.

"Oooohhhh," she moaned in a hushed tone as I kept sawing my fingers in and out. I reached down and unsnapped my shorts with my left hand and reached inside and took my hard cock out. In a hurry I jammed my hard meat against Lisa trying to feed it to her soggy cunt.

"You've got me so wet Jason," She moaned, "I need you to put your big hard cock into my pussy right now."

I pulled out my fingers and bent my knees. I moved forward and my long, hard penis was once again at the entrance of her tight pussy. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the big mushroom head across Lisa's swollen labia and a moment later I thrust upward, driving the head of my cock into the entry of her soaking cavity.

"Ahhh," Lisa gasped all while shoving her hips back against me sinking more of her warm, moist cunt down over my rock hard dick.

I straightened up a bit and shoved my hips forward as Lisa shoved back. I looked down and saw that she had taken half of my pole.

"Oooohhhh, my God," Lisa moaned at the feeling of my cock buried deep in her pussy.

I would have liked to have taken my time, but with Brian only moments away we hadn't time for leisurely shag. We picked up the pace and in no time we were fucking furiously. I kept hammering my steel hard shaft in and out of her dripping vagina and Lisa returned each thrust with one of her own back at me. I was sucking wildly on her neck as we pounded at each other and the sounds of our fucking were filling the kitchen.

I fucked her with everything I had and moments later I could feel my climax approaching and I began to tingle all over my body.

"I'm going too cum," Lisa groaned uncontrollably and I could feel her cunt muscles began to convulse around my pole.

This set off my own climax and I felt my cum racing from my balls up the shaft and burst out of the tip of my glans.

"Oooohhhh," We cried in unison as our mutual orgasm washed over us. It felt as if Lisa's pussy greedily was sucking the cum out of my dick and deep into her ravenous womb. I kept on firing spray after spray of my hot semen against her cervix.

As the last cum was released from my shaft I could feel my legs begin to shudder. Lisa lowered herself down from her toes and rested against me. We kept trying to catch our breaths and I could feel our combined juices seep out of her vagina and down my pole.

"Jason, what did I ever do before we met," Lisa whispered back at me.

"I don't know but you're amazing," I said, straightening up and slowly withdrawing my cock from her sopping pussy. I could see that in the heat of the moment I had given Lisa a hickey on her neck.

Lisa turned around to face me, her nightgown still around her waist and small drops of sweet clinging to her forehead. We looked each other in the eyes and gave a quick kiss before breaking away. Lisa placed her tits in the dress and pulled the dress back down her hips. I put on my shorts and looked at the kitchen watch. Our encounter had only taken 5 minutes but it had been a really intense happening.

I went to my room and took a shower before I drove Brian to day care.

---

After I had dropped off Brian at the day care I set course at one of the shops I had found on the internet. On a map I had seen that it was located in one of the more shady parts of San Diego. With me, I had some cash my mother had given me before I left for San Diego. In our apartment in New York my mother always had a stash of cash lying in case of an emergency. She told me, that she wouldn't want to take the cash with her to Paris, and asked me if I could hold on to it. I had accepted the deal and much to my surprise it turned up to be over ten-thousand dollars in cash.

Before I headed to the shop I took some precautions so that the deal couldn't be traced back to me. I bought some really big, ugly sunshades, a ball cap and a fake moustache and put it on. Then I drove to a parking lot where I left the car. I went to the store and ten minutes later I had bought thirty wireless spy cameras. The owner of the shop didn't give me much attention – it seemed as if he was used to this kind of transactions.

I went back to the car and dropped the shades, the cap and the fake moustache into a trash can before I drove home.

At home the maids already had clean my room and I told Lisa, that I would try to catch up on my emailing with my friends. She said okay – and said that she would be doing the same in her office at the first floor.

I read the manual and installed the software on my laptop. Then I programmed the cameras so that they only would be recording when there were some motions. I tested them all and they worked just fine. I placed three around my bed and one in my bathroom. If I hadn't known where they were placed I wouldn't have found them again.

I changed into my workout close and went to find Lisa. When I found her I said, "Lisa, I'm going to work out. Why don't you join me, when the help has left the house?"

"I would love to," Lisa answered back and continued, "I don't think they will be here much longer – maybe half an hour."

"Sounds great and why don't you wear one of your bikinis for our work out session," I said with a smile while turning and moving out of the room. Behind me I heard Lisa make a stifled sound.

---

When I came to the exercise room I placed four cameras at strategic places. Then I started my workout. Forty minutes later Lisa walked into the room dressed in her baby blue bikini and with her hair in a ponytail. I loved her appearance and I especially loved the way Lisa's breasts were so firm for her age. They were a perfectly round shape and they filled out the bikini top nicely. Plenty of cleavage showed, and I could feel my cock swelling to full size. When she turned around I could see that the material also clung to her ass, showcasing the round and firm shape of her cheeks.

"Hey Lisa, I thought we could train our biceps and our legs," I said.

"That's okay with me Jason," Lisa said while walking toward the hand weights.

We started our work out and helped each other. While helping Lisa with her exercise all my senses became aware of her. I could smell the scents of her perfume and shampoo and my groin began throbbing. Lisa became absorbed in her training and I just enjoyed the sight.

When I was between my sets I began to tease Lisa. First I let my hands slid up her sides while she was lifting the hand weights. After that I let my hands cupping her firm tits. Lisa's nipples reacted instantly and became rock hard. This went on for some time and Lisa began moaning.

When Lisa began doing the squats I was right behind and moved with her. I had a hard on which kept poking Lisa. I could see that my efforts had the desired effect on Lisa – because the crotch in her bikini bottoms became damp. As Lisa started on the hip abductor I couldn't help myself. I let my right hands cover her vulva and let my fingers trail down her labia. Lisa let out a whimper. I lifted my hand and placed it on her stomach and once again I let it slide down her vulva. This time I went under her bikini bottoms and touched her clit. Lisa stopped her exercise and leaned back against the headrest. I turned my head and began kissing her while stimulating her clit.

Lisa lifted her mouth from my and looked into my eyes, "I want you now Jason. Go lie on the bench – and I will give you the ride of your life."

I loved how dirty Lisa was beginning to sound and went to the bench. Quickly I got rid of my clothes and got onto my back. Lisa had fire in her eyes as she took her bikini top off and also shed the bottoms. Lisa moved toward me while she shook her shoulders from side to side, making her tits swing back and forth. My cock lurched with excitement at the sight of how wanton my father's wife had turn out to be.

hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers