Moving to San Diego Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers

I quickened my pace and soon I was thrusting away at full speed, my heavy scrotum slapping against her buttocks.

Shannon's breath was being forced out of her in gasps; gasps mingled with groans. She was oblivious now to everything but my powerful thrusting cock. Her body began to buck wildly and all of a sudden she erupted in a massive orgasm. As she was riding the waves of pleasure I began to pound her real hard. At last I couldn't hold back anymore and with a tingling from my feet to my head I groaned as my whole body tensed, and my buttocks clenched as surge after surge of my fertile seed spurted into the mature housewife's depths. As I shot my cum deep within Shannon, I kept pressing my mushroom head hard against her cervix and I stayed in that position until I was satisfied that I had nothing left to give her.

After a moment I pulled Shannon around into my arms and smothered her lips with mine. A couple of seconds later I broke off the kiss and said, "Well, I'll go tell Jasper we are ready."

I stuffed my semi-erected penis into my shorts and Shannon quickly stuffed her breasts into her dress and let the dress down below her waist.

As I walked out of the kitchen I called back at Shannon, "Loose the scarf, you must flaunt my marking of you as my bitch."

---

As I got out on the patio I could smell the charcoal smoking and Jasper was drinking another beer while trying to keep the charcoal lit. The hot sun and the alcohol had made him quite drunk and he was coughing in the smoke as I went to the grill, and offered to take over. He was happy to step away, giving me a slap on the shoulder while mumbling, "Good thing you're here Jason, I think I'll get us another beer".

I stood to one side of the smoky grill and watched him stagger towards the outdoor bar. I looked at this middle-aged man who was oblivious to what I just had been doing with his once faithful wife. I couldn't help but feel a little bit of contempt for him. Shit, his wife had just sucked and fucked me in their kitchen and here he was fetching me a beer. In all fed into my notion of being the alpha male.

I stirred the charcoal, creating a dense blanket of smoke. Shannon came out from the house and began to set the salad and plates onto the table. I watched her reach across the table and the dress fell away from her breasts, almost showing the nipples and clearly showing the hickeys.

I smiled at her as I felt my cock was stirring once again, and I reached down to shift it to a more comfortable position as Shannon came to the grill with a platter of steaks. She saw what I was doing and smiled. I took the plate, and she gave my cock a quick squeeze with her free hand while looking a little remorseful at Jasper. He didn't notice a thing and I smiled as Shannon went back into the house. She was clearly beginning to enjoy her newfound sexuality.

I began to grill the steaks, and after awhile I decided they were done, and removed them from the grill. We all sat down at the table with Shannon beside me on the bench, and Jasper facing us on the other side of the table as we began to eat.

While we ate Jasper once more entertained us with stories of his trip and the people involved. I looked over at Shannon and I couldn't believe that Jasper hadn't notice the hickeys. Even as the dress plunged in the front down between her breasts, it was definitely showing the inner slopes of each one of the tanned tits down to where they curved outward. So my markings of Shannon were in full view.

I grinned to myself and couldn't believe how gullible he was.

"I almost believe, you're eating here more often these days than you do at your own house," Jasper said with a blurry grin at me.

"It's because Mrs. Parker is such a good cook," I said with a grin, while watching him and wondering what he'd do if he became aware of what I'd shoved into his wife's mouth an hour earlier. It was really a turn on that he was oblivious to the fact that my sperm was swirling around in his once faithful wife's stomach. The alpha male in me was tempted to tell him. I'd just fucked his wife and marked her as my bitch and he didn't have a clue. I had noticed my cum was sliding down her thighs as she had sat down on the bench and I was in a really teasing mood.

"Don't let your stepmom ever hear you say that young man," Jasper responded cheerful.

"Well, Mr. Parker I have to admit Lisa is also a great cook. In fact she has been teaching me a thing or two about cooking and maybe one of these days, I'm going to have to cook up a special treat for Mrs. Parker as payback for all the lovely things, she has put into my mouth." As I spoke I slipped my left hand over until it touched Shannon's leg and I began to caress it.

Shannon let out a surprised gasp at my comment and my doings but Jasper was still oblivious to what I was doing and the innuendoes in what I just had told him.

We continued eating dinner as I took hold of Shannon's hand and put it into my lap. She quickly got the idea and began to rub my cock, making it to swell again. I eased my hand to the zipper and pulled it down and released my cock. Shannon began to stroke the length of my cock with her fingers while Jasper kept on eating and drinking, seemingly oblivious to what his wife were doing. The precum from my cock were mingling with Shannon's fingers, as she withdrew them and then licking the juices off before dropping her hand back into my pants for more. Jasper seemed without a clue to his wife's explorations of my cock and kept on slurring about this and that. Shannon's nipples were becoming more pronounced within her dress and I really enjoyed the moment.

In the growing twilight, we finished the dinner, and Shannon began to clear off the table. I reclined on the bench and kept on talking with Jasper, who now was utterly drunk.

Shannon returned and sat on the bench besides me. Jasper had turned his chair, so he now was looking out into the garden.

I put an arm around Shannon, at first she stiffened but then she nestled back into my side. I began to caress her hair and then I let my left hand drift down onto the edge of her breast. Shannon quickly checked Jasper but he seemed oblivious to what I was doing. I cupped her full breast and then squeezed it. Once again Shannon began to caress my cock and it started to swell.

We continued this for some time and then I noticed Jasper had begun to snore.

"Jasper has not deserved you. He doesn't notice you at all and I think you'll be much happier as you embrace your position as my willing fuck-toy," I whispered into Shannon's ear and then kissed her. Right at that moment I decided to fuck Shannon in the proximity of her husband. She had also been drinking some wine after a somewhat stressful day, so I thought her inhibitions was lowered to a minimum.

I could feel her whole body become tense as my warm lips touched her. But before long our lips melted together as if they were becoming one. At first Shannon tried to pull back but as I parted my lips and slid my tongue against her mouth she gave up her resistance. She parted her lips and allowed my tongue deep her mouth and as I was passionately sucking on her tongue I could feel her losing control. She began to passionately lick my tongue back as we started to deeply kiss each other.

After awhile I my mouth from hers and began to lick her neck. My warm breath and wet tongue was obviously triggering a deep sexual desire inside of Shannon as she began to moan. I shifted back to her mouth and once again we started to kiss wildly.

"Hot damn Shannon, you taste so sweet, I just can't get enough of you," I groan as I once again made my way down her neck.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh Jason, you have a magical tongue. It's as if you know all my erogenous zones and play them like a God," Shannon whimpered back.

I shoved the table out of the way and lifted Shannon so she was straddling me. She looked nervous at Jasper but he kept on snoring as she settled into my lap.

With a huge grin I pulled the dress away from her firm, round globes and admired the view. Her ripe melons were beautiful and inviting. I bent my head and took one of her swollen nipples into my mouth. I let my warm tongue lick across her swollen nipples and I began to develop another hardon.

Shannon's tits were as big as Lisa's had become during the pregnancy and I began to suck her tits as if they were my lifeline. Overwhelmed with desire I imagined how they would look filled with milk as Shannon became pregnant with my child and I started a milking and sucking motion on her silky smooth jugs. Her ripe melons looked huge in proportion to her small waist and expanded rib cage. I licked her tits up and down and was starting to become overwrought with desire.

I moved my hand to Shannon's pussy and she was soaking wet. I wrestled her dress off and it was a powerful feeling to have her totally nude in front of sleeping husband. I also got rid of my own clothes. I could smell her arousal in the air as she began to moan in an orgasmic way, while I still sucked on her tits and massage her g-spot with my fingers. She had clearly lost all of her inhibitions, because her love juice gushed out of her in a torrent.

"Oh, my God.....Jason, I feel like I'm on fire," Shannon cried out in throws of orgasm.

I could feel her tight cunt began to spasm against my fingers as Shannon grabbed my head and was burying it between her beautiful tits. I was very pleased with myself as I took hold of my newest conquest. It was obvious that my relentlessness once again had put a mature woman into a sexual frenzy. Shannon bucked wildly but was contained by my powerful grip.

As Shannon came down from her orgasm I said to her, "Do you want to feel my long, hard cock penetrate deep into your sweet married body."

I could sense, that the thought of my huge cock inside of her sent Shannon's body into a shiver as she replied, "Oh, yes Jason. I really want to be filled all over again."

"Do you really want me to take you in front of your husband," I said with a beam as I now was rubbing my long fat pole against her engrossed cunt lips. I wanted this once faithful housewife to beg for my cock as she sat on top of me.

Shannon couldn't control her passion anymore and she almost screamed, "Please Jason, put it in."

"Put what in," I replied as I continued to rub my head against her clit.

"Fuck me with your massive pole," Shannon began to beg and almost cry as she made a downward move in a attempt to bury herself on my cock.

I moved it so she didn't succeed as my cock only massaged her clit as it slid up against her stomach. I kept on teasing her as I said, "Look at you. In a day you have gone from being a devoted wife and mother, who always had been true to your husband and never would have let another man fuck you, and now you just can't wait for my massive cock to impale and impregnate you in front of your husband."

Shannon just moaned as she started to stroke her clit against my pole. She was struggling to get satisfaction and it was a real hot turn-on seeing this former well mannered innocent married woman, who was willing to do anything for my cock.

Tired of the game and ready for some personal satisfaction I moved so my cock was placed directly under Shannon's hot furnace. I gripped her and moved her slowly down controlling the action. As my engorged head entered her I could feel Shannon's tight pussy stretch. Her pleasure hole was once again being invaded and this time it was quite easy to get my head inserted between her swollen lips. I slowly lowered Shannon down ignoring her cries for me to fuck her hard and fast. I moved her up and down a couple of times to stretch her tight cunt. She was still really tight in spite of everything we had done during the day. But it was clear that I was beginning to resize her lovely pussy as it stretched to the max as my massive pulsating manhood made its way past her husband's territory and slid deeper into its own. Shannon's wailed and her fingernails dug into my muscular arms as I landed all 10 inches of my rock hard pole into her hot furnace.

I decided to take my time as Shannon settled into my lap. I began rocking and still controlling Shannon's movements I soon got a smooth rhythm established. I leaned forward and once again French kissed her. For some time we rocked and kissed as I was deeply plugged into her.

Shannon began to kiss me all over my face and upper body, sometimes making small love bites.

I laughed and said, "You really can't get enough can you slut?"

"Oh, Jason. You are the best lover I have ever had," Shannon whispered as we continued our rocking fuck.

We spent long time kissing and touching each other as we rocked with Jasper still snoring loudly in his chair.

I began to feel a tingle in my balls and I decided to up this tender lovemaking with a hard fucksession. I got up and placed Shannon on the table and then I wasn't holding anything back anymore as I strongly ripped open her cunt with my rock solid thick ten inch pole. I began to pump her fast and hard. I jack hammered into her and Shannon was just a passenger along for the ride. I no longer took care of her comfort as I fucked my massive cock into her like a wild animal. It felt like I was ripping her in half with my huge package and I couldn't get enough. I plowed into her for a couple of minutes before I noticed Shannon was in a kind of trance, where she just was screaming incoherent as she shuttered spastically beneath me in an mega-orgasm.

Once again I got some kind of control of myself and sat down on the bench with Shannon still on top of me. When it seemed as if Shannon finally was coming down from her orgasm I said, "Come on slut. Rid me like a ten-dollar whore and make me cum."

Gone were the once innocent housewife and a wanton slut had emerged. Shannon started to bounce so hard on top of me I was beginning to fear she would fall off. But what a sight she made as she rode me like a pro. The feeling of her drenched cunt stretched to the max and sliding up and down on my pole was unbelievable. I put my hands on her small waist and started to control the action. Her ripe melons looked huge as they bounced all around and I was buried so deep into this married woman I thought my huge pole was going to come out of her mouth as I thrusted my spear up when Shannon came down. Every time my mushroom head would hit her cervix and she began to be more vocal as she moaned, "Oh fuck, you feel so huge Jason. Please fuck me stud like you fucked Megan. Make me cum and give me your seed."

Once again I slammed my cock deep inside her moist channel.

"Oooohhhh! Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Fuck me baby. Make me cum. Oh yes that's it. I love your cock. Fuck me," Shannon cried out as every thrust produces a splash from her soaking wet pussy and her entire body quivered with hot passion.

I silently congratulated myself while this proper, one man woman, begged to be fucked by her daughter's boyfriend. I was close to shooting my wad as Shannon's pulsating cunt kept stimulating my hard pole. The thought of fucking a once happily married woman jacked me up to the point where I could feel I was seconds away from cumming. I held onto her while I furiously shoved my cock in and out of her faster and faster. Once again Shannon became a living ragdoll and suddenly her body began to buck wildly and erupted in a violent massive orgasm. As she was riding the waves of pleasure I began to pound her real hard. At last I couldn't hold back anymore and with a tingling from my feet to my head I filled her up with about a gallon of my hot cum. Her cunt was pulsating as her body fought to consume all of my baby-seed, as I kept pressing my cockhead hard against her cervix while growling, "Maybe this will make you pregnant."

As the last cum was released from my shaft Shannon lowered herself down onto my lap and rested against me. We kept trying to catch our breaths and I could feel our combined juices seep out of her vagina and down my pole. I had proved I had conquered this hot milf by fucking her in the near proximity of her husband. I looked over at Jasper and was astonished by the fact that he was still snoring totally oblivious to what had just transpired. He had been sleeping all the time, while his hot wife just had been getting a real hard shafting from a wellhung young stud. I was very pleased with myself as Shannon and I got up from the bench.

Still naked I went over to Jasper and looked at him then I laughed to Shannon, "Come, my wanton slut. Look at him, he's stilling sleeping."

Shannon was hardly able to move after our fucksession, but she slowly walked over to us. I caressed her cunt, where our combined juices were trickling out and kissed her before I said, "I have to get home but you know the deal. Jasper has nothing to worry about you'll still be his devoted wife in every aspect except the sexual. I hope I already have impregnated you but I'll come back for more of this fine pussy."

"Oh, Jason. I don't know what to say. I have never felt anything like this before and I don't know how to handle the situation. But one thing is certain and that is that I'll love to be pregnant with your child."

With that said I got dressed and walked away from the patio, while Shannon was looking down towards her husband while unconsciously caressing her stomach and breasts...

hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers