Mowerman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I hate you!" Then she stormed out of the house and drove away.

John retrieved a beer from the fridge and sat outside, collecting his thoughts, enjoying his yard. As he sipped his beer he watched the birds at his feeders and counted eight different species in the first five minutes. He watched the antics of the squirrels as they attempted to raid his feeders, first testing his latest defenses before easily defeating them. He admired his flowers and shrubs and the overall landscaping he had worked so diligently on for the past two years. It was beginning to take shape.

By the time he had finished the beer all the anger had melted away. He smiled smugly, confident that he wouldn't be badgered anymore about helping Mike. However he was concerned about Margie. The words ‘God I hate you' stung.

He got up and went back into the house and began cleaning up the dinner table and dishes. He wanted that task out of the way, so that when Margie returned they could talk and work things out, without her avoiding him by making a fuss about the mess. By the time he finished cleaning, the house was immaculate, but Margie hadn't come home yet. He decided to call her on her cell phone.

"Margie."

"What do you want?"

"When are you coming home?"

"I'm staying with Mother tonight." Click. Mmmmmmmmm.

"Shit!" he hissed as he hung up the phone.

*****

John hesitated a moment, and then knocked on the door. He knocked again, but there was still no answer. He had turned to go home when Kate opened the door.

"Hi!"

John turned and saw her standing in the partially opened door. "I hope I'm not intruding," he stammered suddenly embarrassed.

"No, not at all."

"Uh, are you busy this afternoon?"

"What do have in mind," she replied with a sly grin. She glanced towards his house and added, "Where's your wife?"

"Oh, she's out for the rest of the day and evening. We had a little disagreement and she's staying with her parents."

"Oh? Well, would you like to come in?"

"Yes, yes I would," he said gratefully.

She showed him to the den and directed him to sit on the couch. "Would you like a beer?" she offered.

"Sure," said John looking around. He had been in the house just two days ago, but he hadn't paid any attention to it on his first visit. "Where are your boys?"

"Dave and Hank took them out."

"Oh?"

"They were good friends of Jim's. Good guys. They've taken it upon themselves to be uncles to the boys." She laughed lightly, "They discovered a long time ago that it was best to work as a team, rather than be out numbered 2 to 1."

"That's great," said John sincerely. She handed him the beer and sat next to him.

"They took the boys to the zoo and then they were taking them to a AA baseball game later this afternoon."

He was glad that friends of the boys' dad were looking out after them. He was also glad that that was the reason they had been there earlier. "Where's Zeke?"

"Who knows? Off with some buddies from work I suppose." She watched John's reaction and added, "I told you, he helps me with the rent. He sleeps here, by himself, that's all. Usually he's either at work or out drinking."

John nodded. He looked her in the eye, searching her face for a sign. Like the other day, he thought she had a look of longing. Then she smiled timidly and said huskily, "It'll be several hours before the boys are home."

John leaned towards her and kissed her. She kissed back and soon their tongues darted back and forth, penetrating into the other's mouth, dancing a dance that left no doubt where the afternoon was headed.

John's hand went to the soft swell of her firm breasts and found that she was braless under the green t-shirt she wore. Cupping her feminine mounds, he felt her nipple harden under his embrace. His hand slid down her shirt and tugged at the shirttail tucked into her shorts. Kate helped him get unfettered access to her breasts by pulling the t-shirt over her head and discarding it on the floor. Before the garment settled on the floor, his lips had found her perky right nipple and greedily sucked it into his mouth while he assaulted the matching nipple between his thumb and index finger. Kate sucked in a deep breath and moaned.

She tore at the buttons of his shirt, ripping the fabric and pulling several buttons off when they refused to unbutton immediately. She yanked his torn shirt open and ran her hand across his hairy chest, feeling the fullness and mass of his pectoral muscles as well as toying with his man-nipples.

While John sucked tit, his free hand fumbled with the zipper and button of her shorts. Simultaneously with an urgency born of the sudden surge of raging desire, she tore at his belt and fasteners of his chino slacks, managing to free his now unbendable cock without causing further damage to his clothes. John kicked his shoes off and pulled his pants and boxers down in one motion, then flailing away with his legs, kicking himself free of the slacks and drawers. He lay back and gasped as her moist lips tenderly enveloped his bulging glans.

"Ohhhhhh, goddamn baby," he moaned with delight as Kate slathered up and down his sweltering shaft, his legs involuntarily twitching to the erotic sensations generated by her gifted mouth. Looking up into his eyes as she worked her mouth over his erection, she caressed him with her tongue, and then slowly withdrew, dragging her soft, supple lips along the full length of his throbbing cock to the very tip. Again and again she took his cock into her mouth, tightened her lips around the thickly veined shaft and pulled back, taking long luxurious strokes, sucking him and sucking him.

"Oh fuck," he hissed through his clinched teeth as he felt the first signals of his impending orgasm. "Oh, fuck yeah, suck it baby, suck it!"

He began to squirm. She felt his cock swell even larger in her mouth and then felt the throbbing contractions as his fleshy hose began vigorously pumping out its viscous nectar into her needy mouth. John's head lolled back as he groaned in response to the pleasurable ecstasy of his orgasm, his eyes tightly shut as a multitude of tiny lights exploded in his lust-fevered brain. Time seemed to slow down as the sweet agony consumed him and when it had passed, all too quickly, he was left breathless.

As he slowly recovered he lay back dazed and let Kate continue to toy and suck on his now slowly deflating cock. She was obliviously enjoying herself, or rather enjoying his cock, and John saw no reason to dissuade her. She finally let his limp noodle slip from her mouth. John thought she was finished but she began kissing and nibbling on his ball sack. He watched with muted pleasure as she sucked each of his large testicles into her mouth and tongued it like she had orally caressed his dick. After several minutes she looked back up into his eyes. She let his nut slide from her lips, smiled broadly and slurped his flaccid penis back into her mouth.

"Goddamn girl," he hoarsely whispered, "you sure like sucking cock."

Letting his cock slip from her mouth with a smacking plop, she grinned and said, "Correction, I like sucking your cock." She kissed his still flagging member and added, "Has anyone ever told you what a magnificent cock you have? It's big, but not too big and your cum is delicious." John reflected that Margie once worshiped his cock, but that was long ago.

Kate's delicate hands once again roamed lightly across his hairy chest and she scooted up enough to kiss and suck on his nipple. "I love a big man," she purred as she released his now aching nipple from her lips. "For a man you have big nipples," she said just before beginning to workover his other nip.

Reveling in the sweet pain she was inflicting on him, he let her linger as long as she wanted. As if through a sixth sense, she moved away from his nipple just as it was becoming unbearable for him and kissed her way back through his hairy forest to the substantial cock that had given her so much pleasure. She straddled his broad chest as she engulfed his cock again. John now could see what he was doing and after unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts, he worked them off her hips. She rose on her knees and then on the balls of her feet until the shorts could be slipped off completely never once loosing contact between his cock and her mouth.

John ran his hands over the smooth skin of her firm, beautiful buttocks. He was chagrinned to find that she still had a thong on. It really wasn't a problem, easily pushed aside until such time as it could be comfortably removed, but John liked a woman nude, completely nude and totally accessible. The tiny garment ripped apart in his strong hands and then he carelessly discarded the ruined thong. He gripped her butt cheeks with his powerful hands, thumbs spreading her wide and pulled her pussy to his mouth. Kate released his semi-erect dick and rose up on her haunches to grind her crotch into his face.

Lifting her slightly from his face, he slithered his rapacious tongue up and down the juicy gash of her vulva. She was dripping wet with her sexual secretions and he lapped and sucked up as much of her sweet juice as he could. Licking from her clit to her asshole and back several times, he tasted and inhaled the aroma of her arousal as well as the musky aroma of her anus. Appling pressure to her perineum with his fingers, John began circling the base of her clit with his tongue. Once Kate's clitoris was hard and erect, he licked the sides of her nubbin from the top, all the while maintaining pressure between her anus and vulva. She collapsed forward, burying her face in his hairy stomach to ride the building wave of sensuous pleasure.

As the pleasing sensations built to a crescendo, she began thrusting her hips. Her petal like pussy lips opened and shut on their own until the shockwave of an intense orgasm surged from loins throughout her body. Pussy juice seemingly gushed into his mouth. Lustfully she cried out with abandon, and then stifled her cries by biting into John's flesh near his navel. John felt the painful bite but ignored it as he continued to lick her clit and drink from her gushing, spasmodic cunt until she was so sensitive that she tore herself way from him, falling ungracefully to the floor. Gasping and heaving for oxygen, she curled into a ball like a rollie-pollie.

John joined her on the floor at the foot of the sofa and caressed her auburn hair, her back and her buttocks. After several minutes her breathing became more normal and she began to uncoil. Rock hard again John was ready. He knew that she too was now primed for a grand fucking. He knelt and effortlessly picked her petite 105-pound body from the floor. Draping her face down over the padded arm of the sofa, he then added a sofa pillow under her hips. He spread her dangling legs with his ankles and ran his hands over her butt and back while nuzzling his hard cock in the crack of her ass. Leaning back a little, he grasped his hard, thick cock, directing it to her waiting pussy. The lips of her pouting pussy were still obscenely protruding as a result of being sucked on earlier.

Raking his broad cock head up and down her slick slit, adding his own lubricant to her labia, he growled, "You want me to fuck you girl?"

"Yesssss," she hissed rotating her hips seductively.

"Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need. Tell me you want my big old cock in your young tight pussy."

"Oh, yes, fuck me," she whispered loudly as she trust her hips back trying to drive his teasing cock crown into her cock-hungry snatch.

"Tell me my cock belongs inside your pussy. Tell me that your pussy needs my cock."

"Oh god yes. My pussy needs your beautiful cock. It needs to fucked, I need to be fucked, and not just today, but tomorrow and the next day. Please I need, I want you to fuck me!" She let out a salacious moan as she felt her thick luscious pussy lips being spread apart as he slowly penetrated her.

He paused with his glans just inside her inner labia. "When I cum, do you want me to pull out or do you want me to shoot off in your cunt?"

"Oh, god, just fuck me."

"Okay, but do you want my semen inside you?"

"Yes, yes damn you, cum inside me. Now please fuck me, I need you to fuck me."

John began with short shallow strokes, driving deeper into her passion pit a little at a time after every six strokes or so. When he was halfway in, he stopped to work his cock head over her G-spot, fucking her shallow, gently fucking her until her pussy spasmed and squeezed his shaft. Once her orgasm began he plunged in up to his balls and began fucking her hard.

Passionately wailing, she was swept away once again. Her knuckles were white as she tightly gripped the sofa cushions as John pounded away, fucking her through the orgasm. She went limp and John stopped ramming her, switching instead to long, slow thrusts. After three or four deep thrusts, he would pause, enjoying the feel of her tight pussy as it pulsated on his cock, and then start the slow deep fuck again.

While he fucked her he toyed with her anus, worming his fingers in and out of her tight asshole. Her contractions diminished so he pulled up shallower and worked over her G-spot again with shallow steady thrusts and soon she was mewling and raising hell again as another orgasm seized her. John pounded her pussy until she went limp again, he then buried his prong in deep to enjoy the sumptuous milking sensation of her clasping, quivering quim on his hot cock.

John slowly withdrew his tool from her delightful fuck chute once his dick began that familiar tingling. Once the cock tip was again bathed in light, Kate began to whimper. "Don't stop, it feels soooo good. Please don't stop now."

"Don't worry Cupcake, we're not finished screwing. Do you want to flip over or do you want it up your ass?"

Kate's eyes got wide and she almost panicked as she felt his cock head press into her anus. "No, not like that. Not up my butt!" she cried weakly as she tried to roll over.

"Okay sweetheart, I won't force you. But tell me, is it that you've never had up the ass before or is it that you just don't like it?"

"I never…I've never done..."

"You're a butt virgin?" he asked with a big grin.

"Yes," she replied meekly.

"Whooo weee! Well, what a surprise! We'll just have to save that virgin butt hole for later."

The possibilities raced through his mind. He had very limited experience with anal sex as Margie would never let him near her anus. His most experience was with that little Jap girl with a shit tunnel you could drive a truck through and with that weenie Captain's gangbanging slut whore of a wife.

"You sure seemed to like it when I was licking your asshole, and you sure seemed to like it when I pushed my finger up your butt," he said with a hopeful smile. "You liked that, no?"

She blushed, acknowledging the nasty truth and nodded ‘yes'.

"I thought so, and I'll bet you'll like it when my dick is up your ass too. I'll bring over some fuck grease and take you nice and slow so that you'll enjoy it." She smiled meekly unsure of how to respond. "Now, do you want my big ole cock back up inside your sweet pussy?"

She smiled and nodded ‘yes'.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want," he said teasingly.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck your ass? Fuck your mouth? Fuck your pussy?"

"Fuck my pussy."

"Sure thing baby. Anything you want."

He sank his dick back into her wonderful cunt. She was in an awkward position now, on her back, a pillow under her hips, her feet resting on the sofa armrest, her crotch high above her head. If John pulled out too much, his cock would spring forward and he would have to bend it down and stuff it back into her pussy. Still with each inward thrust, his cock crown relentlessly stimulated her G and she was cumming again in no time.

John effortlessly lifted up her slack body from the sofa and gently laid her on the carpeted floor. He pushed her legs far forward, almost doubling her over. Holding her feet near her head, he fucked her hard and very deep. So deep that to him it felt like his dick would come out of her mouth before mashing the head of his cock against her cervix. For her, no one had ever fucked her that deep before. Each time he slammed into her cervix she jerked.

"Not – so - deep! Please, not – so - deep," she pleaded between panting breaths.

John adjusted his stroke and merely tagged her cervix rather than deforming his cock head against it. He let go of her legs, letting them fall to his side as he held his weight off of her. Her ankles were now bouncing freely in the air as he pummeled her pussy. A deep flush spread over her face and chest. She arched her back and she hollered as her belly was wracked by yet another orgasm. Kate punched her pelvis up and splayed her legs out as her climaxing body thrashed beneath him.

Her cunt constricted with intense waves on his cock, sweeping him over the edge of the precipice and he joined her in the swirling vortex of orgasmic bliss. His vision dimmed as his cock spewed its offerings into her cunt until he collapsed exhausted on top of the tiny girl, the two lovers forming a panting, sweaty, tangled, and blissfully fulfilled heap. As they came down the other side of the mountain they heard the front door close. They both froze and listened, but didn't hear any other sound. John rolled his 260 pounds off of Kate allowing her to breathe freely once again. Investigating, he found no one in the house. Then he heard a truck start up. He glanced out the front window in time to see Zeke's pickup drive away.

*****

Later that evening Kate and John were snuggling in her bed, basking in the after glow of great sex. His hands gently stroked the soft skin of the sumptuous body he had been intimately enjoying.

"John, the boys will home soon."

"I know. I better go."

"Will you come back?"

"Of course I will."

"I mean tonight, after the boys are asleep."

"Do you want me to?"

"I, I, I just need to feel you inside me."

"Again? Lord Kate we've been fucking for hours. I think my poor pecker is dead for good."

She laughed and flipped his limp, soft penis back and forth like a bulldog shaking a dead cat. "Did we over do it?"

"I'd do it again, but it needs some rest."

"Hmmm, that's too bad. I guess…" She turned to him with the look of a good idea hatching in her head. "I'll leave the patio door unlocked! That way if woke up you could sneak in and get a little," she said playfully.

"Hmmm, I like that idea, but what about Zeke?"

"What about him?"

"I know he's just a friend, but if he woke up and found me sneaking around in the dark, there could be some trouble."

She sighed with resignation, "I suppose your right."

"How about if I just come over and fuck the hell out of you in the morning. I don't have to be at work until 2 PM."

She bent over him and kissed his dick. "You have a date mister."

John found his clothes and dressed. His shirt was hopelessly torn and the zipper on his pants had somehow gotten jammed. As he was about to let himself in his front door he saw Zeke's truck pull up, followed by a car that pulled into Kate's driveway. Two boys bounded out of the back of the car and rushed to her front door. As the door opened, the boys rushed in. Kate stepped outside, waving to the car as it backed out of the drive.

John watched with contempt as Zeke staggered across the front lawn.

"What a bum," John sneered.

Kate let Zeke in and closed the door. John thought for a moment, deciding to go back and check up on things. Just as he got to the door, he heard Kate scream, "Let go of me! Let go!"

John bristled with rage. He tried the door, but it was locked. He was about to break it down when he remembered the unlocked patio door. Sprinting around back, he came through the unlocked patio door.