Moyna: Not the First, Not the Last

Story Info
Moyna and her master.
1.1k words
4.15
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass hurt already. This wasn’t a good sign. I kept my head down, eyes to the ground like a good kajira does. Yes, I was in pain, but I didn’t show it. Pain only leads to more pain.

“Kneel.” His voice filled in where the smacking stopped. I did what I was told, shakily, unable to see my surroundings. The blindfold was pulled tight, ensuring I was properly restrained in that area. I felt him kneel behind me, trailing his hand down my arm. It was nearly a caress until he moved my hand. Slowly, I was guided up my bare leg, leading to the heat of my sex. One of my own fingers were inserted, then two. Quietly he whispered in my ear. “Move them, slowly.” In an out, feeling my own wetness as he removed his hand from mine. Behind me, he moved. I knew not where until suddenly I felt something on my mouth. I opened it, feeling his cock enter in, the length of it nearly filling my mouth.

I squeezed my eyes shut, which was a pointless gesture. I concentrated on pleasing him, moving my head forward, taking him all in, running my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Until he pulled away. Dumbfounded, I faced him, wishing I could see his expression. “Keep moving… you’ve stopped.” Meekly I nodded, continuing to pulse my fingers in… out… feeling his head touch my lips again. It was harder this time, concentrating on his pleasure and my own. I took him deep in my mouth, until his head touch the back of my throat, ramming my fingers in at the same time. Then I pulled out, fingers and his cock, shoving both back in. It was enough to make my head roll.

Slowly he pulled out, and I could hear him step away. I kept moving my fingers, he hadn’t told me to stop yet after all.

“Stop.” I did as I was told, not wanting anymore punishment. “Clean your fingers.” I brought my fingers to my lips, tentatively licking the juices from them. One finger, slowly, sensually, then another, tasting my sweet wine. They were clean all too soon. “Stand, Moyna.” He used my name, a good sign. I had pleased him. I brought myself to my feet and felt a tug on my leash. I stepped forward, tug after tug until I didn’t feel any more. He tugged on one hand, pulling it up and placing it on the wall, then the other. He kicked my legs apart so I was spread eagle. Then he turned me, bending me over a chair. I braced myself for what would happen next.

The whip was swift. But painful, the tails coming down on my ass one after another, all at the same time, yet not. One, two, three. I lost track. All I knew was the pain on my ass… then pleasure, as he inserted a finger into my sex. He buried it deep, followed by a second… then a third. The pain returned, but this time it was matched with pleasure as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. Thrust and smack, smack then thrust. My legs trembled under me and I moved my arms to steady myself before I fell on the floor. He stopped and my ass throbbed. So did my wet sex, but that was different. I was hungry for more.

“Move to the bed, Moyna.” My name again. I walked to the bed, moving slowly, trying not to stumble. I was still blindfolded and more than a little disoriented. I kneeled on the bed, hoping he wouldn’t ask me to lie on my back. Of course, what a kajira wants won’t happen, and vice versa. I was quickly tied to my back, spread eagle once again. A vibrating noise caught my attention. Suddenly I felt it touch the side of my leg. It slid up slowly, teasing me until it just sat at the opening to my sex. It sat there, vibrating softly, touching my entrance but only barely. I, however, made no noise to let him know of my wants, or my needs. If I spoke, it they would be denied. To be silent might mean reward.

A small kiss was placed upon my clit, gentle lips, sending shivers up and down my body. A kiss, then another. The vibrator moved slowly inside me, filling me easily and quickly. In, out, in… he held it there as he bit my leg. I held back the gasp of pain that threatened to escape. He held it for a long moment, thrusting the vibrator in and out, teasing my clit with it before letting go. I was almost dizzy from the pain, and glad I was blindfolded, otherwise I would be seeing stars. He shifted around, until he was on top of me. I opened my mouth before he could command, taking his cock fully into my mouth. It hit the back again, and I coughed softly. Adjusting slightly, I managed, moving my head as much as I could. It mattered little to me, as he moved from kisses to licking, long, slow licks placed upon my clit, one after another. He was torturing me, he knew it. Long and slow as he thrust his shaft into my mouth. I tried to concentrate on him, the task becoming increasingly difficult as he worked his way around my pussy. Licking the top, drawing his tongue across me, then shoving the vibrator inside. Furiously I sucked on him, working on milking him with my mouth.

“Cum for me, Moyna… cum now…” It was all the command I needed as relented a tad, sucking gently as I let myself escape in the pleasure. He rammed the vibrator again, holding it in as he licking up and down, slowly, faster, slow again. As he picked up speed, I couldn’t control myself, shuddering against him. He pulled out of my mouth, drawing the vibrator out and put it against my lips. I licked it passively, worn out for the moment. I wouldn’t be long as I felt him enter me, hard and ready. I gasped, but he kept the vibrator at my mouth, forcing it in a little as I cleaned it off. He tossed it aside, thrusting against me roughly, even leaning down to take a few bites of my shoulder. My spleen was bruised, I could feel it, but he didn’t care. I was strained against my restraints, until finally I felt the spasm of his release. He collapsed on top of me, still pulsing. Pushing up on his hands and knees, he moved, placing his cock in my mouth. I cleaned it, tasting the sweet flavor of our combined effort, my sex and his. At last he was clean… and pleased. He removed my restraints and I heard his voice soften as he spoke.

“Enough for today, Moyna.”