Mr. Adams Takes Charge

Story Info
New boss shows woman new pleasures.
2k words
3.21
76.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

Lacy Ann had always controlled the men in her life as far back as she could remember. Even her father was easy, for all it took was a petulant pout or at the most a tear or two. The boys she dated were even easier as she learned she possessed that which they wanted most. She never gave the boys what they wanted but if they were really good, she might let them reach second base.

Lacy Ann had inherited her mother's features and her soft blond hair and clear blue eyes along with her long slim body gave her a regal look such as maybe a young Grace Kelly or maybe Nicole Kidman. She married George because not only did he come from a well to do family he showed Lacy Ann early on that wanted her happiness before his own. She came to their wedding bed a virgin but only because Lacy Ann just wasn't that interested in what a man could do for her sexually. She ran their marriage from the start and George never did anything without her approval. Sex was something that was given as a reward and never as an act of love and Lacy Ann's husband went to great lengths to earn his reward. Unbeknown to Lacy Ann her husband would have gladly become her slave but of course, George never had to the nerve to bring up such perverse ideas to his wife.

They had two children, both girls and just as her mother had taught her how to rule a man, she now taught her children. As soon as the girls became school age, Lacy Ann decided to enter the job world. She went to work in an office mostly of men and soon had them all wrapped around her little finger. Lacy Ann never dressed provocative and she wasn't a tease but she was a stunning woman and if her good looks got her places, well what was wrong with that. When she was promoted to Administration Assistant, she soon was running the office including her boss, Mr. Allen. If one of the men tried to give her trouble all of a sudden, they would end up working in Siberia, as they called their Cleveland office.

When Mr. Allen retired, they brought in a Mr. Adams from the home office. Lacy Ann had never met him but she was sure he would be no problem to her. His first day Lacy Ann took extra care in the way she looked, she wanted to make sure this relationship got off on the right foot. When she arrived at her desk, Mr. Adams was already in his office. This disappointed her, as she still had no idea what he looked like, not that she cared, but she hoped he at least didn't dress like a fool. At precisely one minute after she was to start work, her boss intercomed her to his office. Glancing at her refection in his office window as she walked in only increased her confidence.

Mr. Adams was at his desk but turned in his chair looking out the window talking on the phone, he didn't even bother to acknowledge Lacy Ann. She stood there while he chatted away about golf with some crony no doubt. His jacket hung over the back of his chair and the first thing she noticed about her new boss was how broad his shoulders were. His hair almost jet-black was far too long for an executive and shined from the sun light coming through the window. He turned and began typing on his keyboard and Lacy Ann was stunned by how handsome he was. Not girly boy handsome as say a Brad Pitt or Ryan Seacrest but more like a Tom Selleck or Jeff Bridges. His eyes were a steel grey that were emphasized by the long eyelashes above them. His features looked chiseled in stone with strong angles along his jaw that met at a deep clef of a dimple in his chin. His shirts must be tailor-made as they molded his upper body showing off his manly chest and large arms.

Lacy Ann was wondering how it would feel to be hugged by strong arms such as Mr. Adams had, when her boss looked at her for the first time. She could almost feel his eyes penetrate her, as he looked her up and down while he continued to talk on the phone. Lacy Ann felt shy yet at the same time she felt heat inside her and knew she was getting wet. Suddenly she realized he was now talking to her and red-faced she took her eyes from his chest to see what he was saying.

"I take it you're Lacy Ann my AA, OK here's how it is I'm keeping you on but just on a trial basis. If you work out then everything will be fine but if not, well there's the door."

His voice was mesmerizing in fact, everything about him was mesmerizing, and she stood there staring at this Adonis she realized he was waiting for an answer. All Lacy Ann could manage was a stuttering, "Yes Sir."

"That name, Lacy Ann, that has to go, I think I'll just call you Ann. Are you married Ann?"

Again, all she could manage was a, "Yes sir," and now Lacy was sure he felt her a dolt.

"Yes, well that's a point against you; I don't like husbands getting in the way of work."

"Oh no sir, I would never allow George to get in my way."

She blushed as she realized what she had just said, she looked into his face, was that a leer or merely a smile she couldn't tell.

Mr. Adams went over a few more work details and then dismissed her. Lacy Ann almost raced to the ladies room where she sat on the commode and played with herself until she had a most thunderous orgasm. She sat there wondering if there might be something wrong with her. She had not masturbated since she was a teenager and she was now stunned at what she'd done. When she returned to her desk Mr. Adams was just leaving, he informed her he would be out the rest of the day. The rest of her day was spent in a fog, as she could not get her boss off her mind.

That night when George whined for sex Lacy Ann allowed him to mount her and as he did his grubby deed, she fantasized, it was Mr. Adam who was mounting her. This aroused her greatly and she was actually beginning to enjoy herself when George spilled his ilk inside her, thus bringing her back to reality. Later, her dreams were of her boss as he took her, using her for his own pleasures. His disregard for her feelings only made the dreams more erotic.

The next morning Mr. Adams informed Lacy Ann that he was going shopping and that she was coming with him. He drove too fast in his black Porsche but for some reason Lacy Ann felt safe with him at the wheel. They went to an exclusive men's store where Mr. Adams stood in front of her in his silk boxers as he was fitted for a new suit. As she admired his tan body, she found herself trying to steal a peek at the front of his shorts. After buying three suits, he took her to the Four Seasons for lunch. When he put his hand on her thigh instead of jumping, she opened her legs to give him access to herself. She stared into those eyes of his across the table and knew he could do with her as he wished. She saw the smile on his face almost as if he was reading her mind. He put his napkin on the table as he stood, then he took her hand and they walked to the hotel desk. He got a room without as asking her if it was OK. When they stepped into the elevator, he pushed her against the wall and then kissed her. He grabbed her hair to pull her lips to his and she hungrily accepted his tongue. Her breasts were crushed against his chest and she could feel his erection pressing into her belly. She was so hot she feared she might pass out and them the car stopped and another couple got on. They separated and where Lacy Ann could hear her own panting and her heart pounding in her chest, Mr. Adams was leaning on the wall whistling.

Once in their room he sat in a chair and then instructed her to undress. She ripped at her clothes but when she got down to her underwear, he told to stop and come closer. She stood before him felling as a naughty schoolgirl before the headmaster. She was embarrassed by the obvious wet spot in her panties and she watched as he put his fingers to the V between her legs.

"Ann I'm going to take you to places you've never dreamed of."

She knew he was right and just said, "Yes sir." At the time Lacy Ann didn't think about having never actually wanting a man before she only knew she wanted her boss. She lay on the bed and watched him undress eager to see his manhood and yet she was surprised at how it stuck out so hard and ready to take her. He pulled her panties off, and then spread her legs and suddenly he was deep inside her. He lay there still and she wanted to urge him on, as she desired him to take her now. He kissed her hotly and then he began to move slowly inside her. He rose up to look in her eyes as moved faster. Their eyes locked and somehow she knew that he could tell her climax was quickly building inside her. When she came, she heard herself scream as if she was some wanton slut and then she realized that was just what she was Mr. Adams' slut. He finished inside her and then rose to clean off in the bathroom.

Lacy Ann lay there enjoying the inter glow a well-fucked woman gets. She thought about Mr. Adams and understood she was now his slut and her only desire now was to please him. She didn't think of how unusual this was for her or that instead of having him wrapped around her fingers it was she around his fingers. At this time, she had no thoughts of George or her marriage that would come later. Right now, all she thought about was her boss, and how he made her feel.

That night she was at home when the phone rang. When she answered, he said,

"Hello Ann did you enjoy your fucking, this afternoon?"

She heard herself giggle as a schoolgirl and when she looked at George, he was staring at her. She got up and left the room to finish her conversation. Mr. Adams told her that her trial period was over and the job as his AA was now hers. She thanked him profusely, then he said he would see her in the morning, and hung up. She went back to the front room to replace the phone and if George wondered who it was, he didn't ask.

Although Lacy Ann was completely agog over Mr. Adams, unfortunately, his feelings for her were more in the realm of a temporary dalliance. He soon tired of her and chose another female employee to use for his pleasure. As for Lacy Ann, it was too late for she had opened a Pandora's Box full of the pleasures derived from being with a real man. Now when she slept with her husband she couldn't fantasize about her boss. These visions were now not of hope but of despair. Her contempt for her husband grew as she realized he could never be half the man the Mr. Adams was. George on the other hand was a hopeless closet sub and the worse his bride treated him the more erotic his fantasizes became. He now wished more than anything that his wife would cuckold him but never had the nerve to bring this up to her. Lace Ann never told George about Mr. Adams, as it was too humiliating to her. Their lives settled into a daily routine that would be unbearable to many but a utopia to some.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers