Mr. Black

Story Info
Coed lusts for her friends dad.
1.5k words
4.22
84.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was strong. Its heat spread like a silken sheet covering me completely. I could feel beads of sweat gathering in the valley of my breasts. My whole body felt completely relaxed and surprisingly energetic. My thoughts presently focused primarily on my friend's dad, the infamous Mr. Black. At night I would rub myself, running my hands all over my breasts and over my sex, imagining and wishing that it was Mr. Black that was petting me, exploring my body as if I were his lover. I could feel my nipples hardening just at the thought of my latest fantasy. My bikini bottom began to dampen, and I begged God that it wouldn't show through. It was at times like this, when he was so near me that I wished that I wasn't twenty years his junior. I wished I was the woman he spent his nights with. The woman he married, and the woman he loved.

I had been friends with Anne ever since primary school, and I loved to come to her house and sleep over. Anne was a great friend, but it wasn't Anne's friendship that kept me coming back for more. It was her dad. I tried several times to get his attention but failed miserably. He had only eyes for Mrs. Black. I did not understand what he saw in her. I had always thought her plain and quite stupid for him. That was until the night I saw what Mr. and Mrs. Black did in the privacy of their own bedroom.

I had been following Mr. Black that night, secretly admiring him from afar. I had been sleeping over Anne's house me and two of our friends. Sometime during the evening i got up to go to the toilet. Next to the toilet was Mr. Black's study room. I had always been curios about what his private domain looked like. I went into his bedroom to see what kind of stuff he had. It wasn't allowed, and I had no permission to enter his sanctuary yet I couldn't help it. Surprisingly the room was immaculate. It was very strange to see that Mr. Black was extremely organized when I taught he was quite relaxed and a messy character. Suddenly heard the door knob turn, I ran to the closet hiding myself within his clothing. His clothing smelt wonderful; it was a mixture of perfume, sweat and cigars, that masculine scent that made me automatically horny. He entered the room and stopping in the middle. He looked around checking to see if everything was in order. Suddenly Mrs. Black walked in.

"Where have you been darling? I've been looking all over for you," Mr. Black said, and at the mention of the word darling, my heart sank.

The next thing he did surprised me immensely. He reached out and grabbed her breasts. I could see her nipples getting erect. They stood proudly out of her white singlet. At this point I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. You could see her dark nipples entirely.

Mr. Black continued to massage her breasts, and she returned the favor by massaging his erect penis. I could see that he was fully aroused. His shorts outlined his erection, and I could see that he was quite large. Mrs. Black then got down on her knees.

"Do you want your cock in my mouth, darling? I know you love the way I suck you."

I could not believe that these words were coming out of boring Mrs. Jame's mouth. She sounded like such a slut. I had no idea. I had always imagined that she would have sex with him in the dark and fully clothed. Yet here she was, her big breasts pouring out of her singlet, one nipple was peeking out.

Mrs. Black began to pull down his shorts. It had an elastic band so that was easily accomplished. When his shorts were fully off, I could see the extent of his erection. Mr. Black penis was coated in pre-cum and it was begging for attention. It was a beautiful dick. By this time Mrs. Black was rubbing her sex and every so often she would bring up that hand to mingle her and his juices.

Mrs. Black began to lick Mr. Black balls, gobbling them up like they were the sweetest fruit. She than started to lick her way slowly upwards until I couldn't see Mr. Jame's penis anymore. Mrs. Black had managed to put it all in her mouth, the whole seven inches. I could hear loud moans coming from Mr. Black.

"Suck it! Yes, that's the way I like it. Yeah get it deeper. Work that tongue."

Mr. Black was groaning; his body was sweating; I could smell his sex. I put my hand in between my legs and began to finger myself furiously. During this whole time Mr. Black kept on pumping his penis into Mrs. Jame's mouth. Finally I heard him grunt. He grabbed her head, and I could see that he was going to cum. I could not stop the moan rising from my throat as I felt myself cum too. Mr. Black turned his head around, and stared directly at me. Although I knew that the wardrobe concealed me, I could feel his eyes on me. I had been found out.

"Hmm, baby, that was so good. I am going to repay you later on, but at the moment I got to take care of some paper work. Why don't you go and freshen up a bit, and I will join you later?" Mr. Black asked Mrs. Black while still staring at me in his wardrobe.

"Ok, hon, but don't forget you owe me one."

Mrs. Black walked out of the room while putting her breasts within her singlet. I heard the door slam, and I knew that Mr. Black and I were alone.

Mr. Black was still naked, and I could see that his erection had not gone down. In fact he appeared to be ever harder and thicker now than he was a moment ago. Mr. Black approached the wardrobe. I tried to shrink back into the wardrobe, and I thought that I had succeeded. Yet when the door was swung open, I was exposed.

"So this is where you have been hiding. Did you enjoy the show?" Mr. Black asked smiling down at me, his black eyes piercing through my soul.

"I walked in here accidentally. I was looking for Ann. I didn't mean to, Mr. Black," I said, hoping that it sounded convincing.

Mr. Black than walked into the wardrobe, his size empowering the tiny space. I could feel the heat radiating from him. Mr. Black grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. I was facing blackness. He stepped closer to me. I could feel his erection pressing against my bottom. Without another word to me he started to take my shirt off. I was left in my undies and bra completely helpless and oh so very horny.

I was anticipating his next move like my next breath of air. Mr. Black put his hand on my breast and began playing with my nipple through the bra. I could feel myself getting wet, and I moaned again. My fantasy was about to become reality. He had managed to get my breasts out of the bra while still leaving my bra on.

Mr. Black than grabbed my hips and pressed it towards his erection. I could barely remain standing. He than began to slowly and tantalizingly massage my sex. Every so often one finger would slip into my undies, and I could feel his finger probing, searching for more.

I could not take it any more. I began to take my undies off. I didn't even finish slipping them off one leg when I felt a heat and wetness against my sex. By now I realized that he was going to eat me out whilst my back was to him. It was so erotic. I could feel myself getting wetter. I was about to cum.

Suddenly he got up, pulled my bottom towards him. He impaled himself within my sex momentarily leaving me breathless. I could hear him whisper, "So tight mm, yes" but I was beyond words. I just felt his penis sliding in and out of me.

The door to his room swung open, and Mrs. Black walked in. We both froze, his penis still buried inside of me. After looking around, Mrs. Black walked out of the room. Mr. Black than grabbed my waist and started slamming himself into me. Over and over again I could feel his balls slapping against my clit. It was all getting too much for me. My body soared so high I felt that I had left this earth.

In the midst of my own orgasm, I felt him cum too. Mr. Black than turned me around and gave me a passionate kiss. Than he calmly left me. I was too stunned to say anything. I shakily put my clothes back on and walked out of the room. Thank God for Mr. Black.