Mr. Bus Driver

Story Info
The last passenger, and she's so hot.
2.1k words
4.17
101.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

She was the only one left on his bus.

He could not help glancing into his mirror as often as he dared. The road was dark and winding and he found himself slowing trying to prolong the view. He had noticed her when she had got on, her honey blond hair, round baby face. She was wearing a tight black dress that outlined her young tight body; her smile had sent tingles through his body.

She was sliding over in the rear seat with her dress riding high on her legs. She looked into his mirror, smiling as she touched her thigh. Her hand seemed to be working its way under the hem of her dress her eyes closed her legs opening wider and wider. Ten years on the job and this was definitely a first for Joe, he found himself slowing to a crawl staring in his mirror and searching for some where to pull over.

She was getting up now walking down the aisles swaying back and forth as if intoxicated but not with chemicals but with sensuality. She stood beside Joe, he saw the small swell of her tummy next to his head and he could now smell the musky scent of her sex. He had instinctively pulled over and turned off the engine. It was very quiet as she leaned over to whisper into his ear. She said only one word that left Joe's heart pounding furiously, as his cock grew hard and his mind raced with possibilities.

She had said ' Master'.

Then she had dropped her head and now stood waiting.

Joe got out of his seat and looked at her, enjoying the simple pleasure of viewing her. She stood a good foot shorter than his 6 foot 3 frame.

'Turn around' he ordered in a strong deep voiced that surprised himself.

She silently obeyed.

'Now reach up and grab the bar'.

As she stood on her tiptoes to reach up with her small arms, Joe could see her dress ride up even farther exposing all of her lovely thighs.

Slowly he undid his belt; she trembled slightly as she heard this. He took his belt off and slowly dragged it over her body smiling as he watched her shiver. Wrapping it around her wrists, he secured it to the bar above her head.

Now she was his.

He stood back once more to admire the view. Her blond hair spilling down her back over her naked shoulders guided his gaze down to the dress-hem that was riding above her small tight ass with her legs slightly spread. He came up close to her from behind, his cock straining against the fabric of his pants. One hand brushed her hair away from her neck as he rested his cock against the crack of her ass. He brushed the rough stubble of his face against the smoothness of her neck. He then reached around the front of her, dropping his hand to her thigh, and as he expected, he felt her warm liquid dripping down the inside of her legs. She wore no panties and as his hand worked it's way up her body he felt the smoothness of her bare pussy. She moaned slightly pushing back against his cock. He pulled away from her quickly.

He spoke to her in a low, direct manner. 'You must stand very still and be very quite unless I tell you otherwise. Now I'm going to have to spank you'.

With that, Joe reached back and slapped her ass three times with his bare hand. She winced slightly as her bottom began turning a crimson red. He stepped up behind her again and his cock began throbbing against the crack of her ass with the rough material of his pants rubbing against the warm soreness of her cheeks. Reaching around the front of her with both hands he cupped her round full breasts and began teasing her small erect nipples through her dress. He pinched them as she struggled to control herself. Laughing softly at her plight, he then wetly snaked his tongue along her shoulders right up her neck, pausing at her earlobe.

Pulling her back closer into his strong frame, whilst continuing the pressure on her tender nipples, he began whispering to her; telling her all the things he would do to her. As she shivered in response, he plunged his hot tongue into her ear, driving her into a frenzy as she struggled against her bonds. Touching her soft luxurious hair, he grabbed a handful, pulling her head back and exposing her long vulnerable neck. Wrapping his other hand around her neck, he again began to drive his tongue into her other ear.

Joe suddenly heard something. Looking swiftly around he saw someone standing in front of the bus staring in the front window. She was a middle-aged woman dressed in a long coat that fell open to expose a long flowing satin nightgown. Their eyes met and she stood mesmerized by the scene in front of her. Joe opened the door and walked over to where she stood. She began to speak, explaining how she had seen the bus from her bedroom window and just came over to see whether he needed the use a phone or something. She told him her name was Elizabeth and started to apologize as Joe took her hand and led her into the coach. She followed. He could see her large breasts straining against the fabric of her shiny gown.

'Are you alone in the house?' he asked

'Yes' she said.

'Then lets go inside where we can be more comfortable'.

Elizabeth's mind raced as she stared at the young girl in front of her. This was so strange but she hadn't been this excited in years and found herself giving into her desire.

Joe untied his willing young charge, leaving her wrists bound together as he led her over to the house following Elizabeth. He admired Elizabeth's long jet-black hair and enjoyed the contrast between his two women.

The house was a large rambling rancher and Elizabeth led them straight through the hallway to the bedroom. Joe scanned the room in a glance and noticed a vibrator on the nightstand beside the king-size bed. He met Elizabeth's coy gaze as he spoke.

'You were playing with yourself tonight, weren't you?'

Her eyes dropped as she answered 'yes I was a little lonely'.

He continued questioning; 'Have you ever been with another women?'

'No, but I've fantasized about it'. Her honesty surprised herself as she looked over at this young girl. 'What's her name?' she asked.

'I think I'll call her Suzy' Joe said with a grin. 'Do you like her?'

Elizabeth did not answer but instead walked over and brushing the hair away from Suzy's face, she tenderly kissed her cheek. Then her mouth slipped onto the younger girl's mouth and they began kissing each other. Soon, their kisses became more passionate, with Elizabeth's hands lightly running over Suzy's young tender body as she pressed up even closer together. Elizabeth could feel the girl's bound wrists trapped between their bodies as she pushed harder against her their tongues darting madly in and out as they fell to the bed.

Joe slowly and methodically removed his clothes as he watched their bodies squirm against each other. He could see that Suzy had managed to work her fingers into Elizabeth pussy and Elisabeth's head tossed back as she bucked wildly approaching her first orgasm.

Joe walked over to the bed stroking his cock. He stood watching for a second before he reached down to pull his two women apart.

'Not yet'. He said in a gentle authoritative voice.

Both women stopped what they were doing and stared at him as he continued to leisurely stroke his own cock. It's large bulbous head throbbing as he stared at the beautiful sweating bodies lying in front of him. He gently took Suzy's hands balancing her as she stood up and released her bound hands, letting the belt fall to the floor. Falling softly to her knees, she lightly touched his cock with her fingers to take it into her mouth.

'There's a good slut'. He snarled softly. With both hands, he grabbed the back of her head driving his cock deep into the back of her throat. She gagged but didn't pull away.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth had shed her nightgown and stood beside them with her large swollen breasts brushing against him. He could feel her large erect nipples on his shoulders as her tongue darted into his ear.

'Fuck me too?' she pleaded.

He felt his cock pulsating nearing an orgasm.

'Not yet, Pet' he said as he pulled out of Suzy's mouth.

Now he stood Suzy up and slipped her dress over her head. Taking both their hands, he led them over to the bed. 'Lick her pussy' he ordered Suzy. She immediately dropped to her knees and began to kiss Elizabeth's creamy thighs and her neatly trimmed bush. Sitting comfortably, Elizabeth spread her legs more and softly stroked Suzy's hair.

Seeing an opportunity, Joe stepped closer to Elizabeth and indicated with a nod as he put his cock in her mouth. She slurped and sucked gently, playing with his balls. Her intensity increased, as she came closer and closer, then suddenly she threw her head back bucking furiously screaming out, locking her thighs around Suzy's head as her orgasm washed over her in waves of pleasure. Finally subsiding, she lay back whimpering chest heaving. Both Joe and Suzy crawled next to her on the bed cuddling and stoking her body. Joe gently sucked her nipple as she continued to shiver and twitch uncontrollably.

Suzy began to plead to Joe. 'Fuck me. Please fuck me?'

Joe looked over at her and smiled. 'I told you not to speak unless I told you. Now you must be spanked again'. He sat up on the edge of the bed and patted his knees.

Suzy sheepishly crawled over and lay herself over his knees. She could feel Joe's big hard cock pressing into her stomach. He started by stroking her bottom with his hand and then, as she tensed herself in anticipation, he raised his open hand and came down with a hard, resounding 'Slap!' With each slap, her ass grew redder and she began to sob quietly. When he was finished he gently stroked her bottom then began touching the inside of her thighs. She instinctively relaxed her spread legs and he could feel the wetness from her dripping down. With a smug grin, he slowly inserted a finger inside her; she gasped and raised her ass in response. He then added another finger into her tight dripping pussy, moving slowly in and out of her until she was moaning and grabbing at the sheets. Joe looked over at Elizabeth who was watching intently, her own fingers deep inside herself with her other hand rubbing her clit.

Joe pulled his fingers away. 'Get on you hands and knees' he ordered.

Suzy jumped down and assumed the position quickly, her ass high in the air. Elizabeth slid onto her back and positioned her head beneath Suzy's pussy and began licking her clit while her hands worked busily on her own pussy. Joe knelt behind Suzy and slowly slid his cock into her wetness. She gasped and thrust back, craving a hard pounding. He increased the tempo until he was furiously pounding into her. Spitting down onto his hand, his wet finger slipped with ease into her tight little asshole.

Suddenly, he became aware that his fucking had slowed and he was only penetrating this girl with his finger until it was buried deep inside her forbidden hole. He pulled his cock out and began to push it against her ass. Elizabeth continued to flick her tongue hard up against Suzy's clit as she pushed back against his cock, wanting to feel the pain and pleasure overtake her.

The head of his cock entered her ass as she gasped. 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh!'

His breathing became heavier as he felt the tightness of her ass right up against his cock-head and the length of his shaft as he slid past her tight hole again and again. Deeper and deeper he drove it, his climax building as he sensed hers also reaching unbearable levels. She collapsed on Elizabeth's mouth as he felt his cock drive even deeper inside her as they both exploded in wave after wave of pleasure. Joe felt his heart ready to explode and his head spinning in wild ecstasy as his cock spewed forth a stream of cum deep into Suzy's sweet hot bowels. He smiled contentedly as he felt the heat and wetness of their mixed sex-juices oozing around his shaft and out onto her ass cheeks and thighs. Collapsing in heap of sweating, panting naked flesh they lay stroking each other in silence until exhaustion gave way to sleep.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers