Mr Ch. 02

Story Info
Joan and the Italian.
935 words
4.42
12k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 01/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasen ran back to his office grabbing his keys and turning off the lights, by god today he was going to be a stalker. He got back to the elevators pretty quickly and banged on the second one of four he noticed that hers had yet to reach the underground parking lot. An elevator dinged signaling its arrival to make the descent. Finally in the parking lot he looked around for Joan, not seeing her he made his way to his 2010 Lexus. Just then he saw her Acadia leaving and drove right after her.

Joan stopped at the grocery store without incident she got a cart and start picking up items. Jasen was a couple steps behind her trying to ensure that she didn't see him. But she did get the strange feeling that she was being followed, so very discreetly she turned out of an isle and glanced back and saw Jasen. She was sure that he didn't see her see him, but she was furious that he followed her here. Consumed with her thoughts of Jasen yet again she slammed her cart in someone's backside, immediately she began ushering apologies.

"That's OK." The sexy Italian said. To Joan he looked like he stepped out of an underwear ad, the black shirt he wore conformed to every contour of his body. His smile was radiant and for that second she forgot about Jasen.

They stood there talking for what seemed like ages, which was only like ten minutes, Jasen was behind her and was seething in anger at the interaction. He heard the Italian ask her out to dinner to compensate for his bruised backside and she accepted, he was glad he couldn't see her face to see her attraction to the other man. But the one thing he did notice was that she had no problems dating white men, so the problem must be with me. He watched them exchange numbers and she was on her way.

Joan had no intention of going out with the sexy Italian, but she agreed simply because Jasen was there. On a regular day she wouldn't even have stopped and spoken to him if she hadn't bumped into him. Damn Jasen, she thought, but then she realized that he didn't actually force her to accept the date. But then if he weren't there in the first place she wouldn't have bumped into the fellow, so she was right, damn Jasen. She sped off to the cash out counter before she could do anymore damage than was already done. She check the cart twice to ensure that what she wanted was in there, she was outside before she knew it. And there he was arms folded and sleeves rolled up leaning against her car, looking like the Adonis he was.

"I hope you know that you're not going on that date." He said to her the minute she was in earshot. She took a minute to process what was said, she was wondering if she should pretend not to hear it, answer him or just ignore him. After placing her bags securely in the backseat, she glanced over again to check if they were securely in the back. Closing the back door, she walked around him, like he wasn't there, and began making her way to the driver's side of the car. He saw this and grabbed her arm. She winced and he immediately loosened his grip but not letting her go.

"What the hell is your problem Dean?! She shouted irritably.

"You are not going on a date with that guy." He said in calm deadly tone, she only served to irritate her more.

"His name is Adriano! And why the hell not?" she demanded, "Who the hell are you to tell me who I can and cannot see?!"

"You know damn well who I am!" he returned equally peeved, "And you know exactly how I feel about you."

"Oh?" she asked, her tone now taking on an innocent undertone, but her eyes still raged the storm he knew he ignited, and that drove his frustration higher. He pulled her roughly into a kiss then, his lips bruising and hard. He was trying desperately to gain access to the recesses of her mouth, but she wouldn't open for him especially with him being as demanding as he was. He changed the kiss then knowing how stubborn his vixen was, he started nibbling on her lower lip, kissing her cheek then moving to her neck. As unyielding as she was she was far gone by then, cascading in the sensation his lips invoked. He returned to her lips now that opened to him willingly and he wasn't disappointed that he'd have to work to gain access. She was delicious, then another set of lips crossed his mind, he groaned at the thought. He just knew she'd be sweet there too, and he couldn't wait to find out. As if on cue Mr. Italian walked from the store and was greeted with the site of the woman he'd just asked out in the arms of another man. He should have known that all the good ones were taken, he thought to himself and went to his car. They came up for air while Mr Italian drove pass, Jasen saw that he had his eyes on them and smiled to the man. Joan was still too shocked by the kiss, she never saw the exchange instead she was pushing out of Jasen's arms, that the Italian saw as well and smirked, cause he might have a chance just yet.