Mr. Hunter's Second Chance Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
It was time to get a harem.
2.2k words
4.46
51k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I decided to start a scholarship program for underprivileged and wayward girls. I am happy to say that, through my program, four young women have been able to go to college so far, with another expected to graduate each year. Furthermore, they have risen above their former circumstances and have entered the world as educated, self-confident, responsible young ladies. Meanwhile, I have enjoyed the company and sexual servitude of some very sexy young women. This is our story.

In the spring of 1994, I inherited a small fortune, a large house and over 100 acres of land from my grandparents. I immediately moved in but found that the upkeep was what killed them!

Now, I have long harbored fantasies (as I suspect a great many men have) of having a harem of willing, supple young females at my beck and call. Unlike most, I had a newfound freedom and so I set out to make my dream a reality.

I placed an ad in several alternative newspapers in major cities that read in part:

DO YOU NEED A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE?

Single, attractive, thirty-something male seeks submissive female for domestic service within the context of a SSC BDSM relationship.

You get:

Your own room in a 100 year old farm house on 100+ acres with ponds, forests, fields, streams, pastures and stables, all meals, a spending allowance, health insurance, a car to drive, tuition to a college, university or trade school, paid vacations, re-location assistance and the chance to start life over!

In exchange for:

Companionship, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, vacuuming, caring for animals, small home repairs, yard-work, gardening, mowing, and any other domestic chores.

You should be:

18-30 years old, biological female, single with no children, willing to re-locate and disease free. If you are a drug-user, smoker, or heavy drinker, you will be expected to quit while in service.


As the reader might imagine, I got many replies. Some were ridiculous, some were sad, and many of the respondents did not understand what I wanted. I sent a detailed questionnaire to those that showed potential. Of those, I got only about ten completed applications back and I set about arranging for personal interviews. When I contacted those ten, only six wanted to proceed to the next phase of the selection process.

I arranged to take the summer off and drive across country in a rented motorhome. I had planned my trip in such a way as to visit the home cities of each of the candidates. While there, I wanted to get to know them, test their sincerity and perform my initial physical inspection. At the end of the summer, one lucky girl would be chosen.

The first city on my tour was Seattle, and the first candidate was Jennifer. I met her in an antique store downtown. I knew from the moment I saw her, this was going to be a great roadtrip.

She had a beautiful smile and dark, knowing eyes that sparkled in a way that showed her mischievous nature and intelligence. Jennifer was 22; 5'7" and brunette, with an athletic build complimented by her high firm ass and beautifully shaped breasts. She wore a pair of cut-off shorts and pink tank top that allowed me to clearly see her nipples. As hard as it was to remain calm, I conducted the next part of our time together much like an interview. As we browsed through rows of carnival glass and Royal Dalton figurines, I asked her all the standard questions about herself, her ambitions, why she was considering this lifestyle, and so on and so forth.

Jennifer, as it turned out, was an exotic dancer at one of the local clubs. She had tried to go to school but found it too hard to keep up while working such late hours. She could quit dancing but then she wouldn't be able to afford school. After marrying too young and suffering through an ugly divorce, she felt as though she had few options left. That is where I came in.

Wanting to continue this further, I gave her the key to a room in a nearby hotel and said,

"The rest of the selection process includes a thorough physical exam. I want you go to room 346 in the hotel across the street. Go inside and strip. Stand facing away from the door, lace your fingers behind your head, feet shoulder width apart and wait for me. If you are not there in fifteen minutes, I will assume that you do not wish to continue and you will never hear from me again."

Without hesitation, she took the key, walked directly across the street and into the hotel. I waited the full fifteen minutes in spite of my desire to run after her. I wanted her mind to race with the possibilities of what was about to happen…and for her body to respond.

When I opened the door, I was not disappointed. She was standing exactly as I had instructed and had even folded her clothes and placed them on the corner of the bed. I admired her well-shaped ass for a few moments and gently caressed her flank before guiding her hands down to the middle of her back to the familiar position of "parade rest". Once there, I secured leather cuffs to each wrist and fastened them together.

The tension in her limbs softened considerably as I began to stroke her. I started by tracing my fingertips along the sides and back of her neck.

"For this to be fun for both of us, you must trust me. I may cause you pain, but never more than you can handle. If things get to be too much, just say 'uncle' and I will stop so that we can discuss the problem. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir" she said as she cast her eyes downward.

I moved around in front of her and took in the full measure of her beauty. If she looked good in her clothes, then naked she was spectacular. Her breasts were on the small side of a C cup and ended in beautiful little nipples that pointed at the sky. Her stomach was well toned and gave way to a mons that protruded slightly. Her pubic hair was shaved into a small "v" that ended just above her slit and her legs were long and shapely.

I continued my teasing touches on her collarbone and slope of her chest, being careful not to touch her breasts. Slowly I began to trace lazy circles lower and lower until I was circling her nipples.

She closed her eyes as I placed my palms firmly over each areola and began to massage her breasts in earnest. I continued adding more and more pressure, kneading harder and harder until she gasped and glanced at me as the pain overwhelmed the pleasure.


"You handled that very well but you must hold your position", I said in a calm, measured tone.

"I'm sorry, sir"

"Now that will cost you double for speaking without permission"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she began to realize how difficult this might be. I also suspect that she was mildly frightened by not knowing what form her punishment might take.

I proceeded to measure every part of her body and note each detail. I also took several digital pictures to use later when comparing candidates. Jennifer was pliant and silent as I busily worked around her body, posing her in many different positions.

"Next, we will move on to the internal exam, but first, I think it is time to get your punishment out of the way."

Jennifer's breasts heaved and her lower lip quivered when she heard those words. I had already decided on a barehanded spanking so as not to hurt her too much and scare her away. I sat on the edge of the bed and directed her to drape herself across my lap. She hesitantly did so and I held her bound wrists with my left hand.

I started spanking lightly at first, letting blows land all around her buttocks in no particular pattern. Slowly I started to increase the force and concentrate on the fleshy part of her cheeks. She whimpered and moaned at first, then began to sob but never showed any sign of using her safeword. I ended with ten sharp slaps that left my right hand stinging. I began to rub her newly abused ass with the palm of my hand and she instinctively parted her legs. I ran my fingertips up her slit to find it dripping wet.

"Oohhh", was the only sound I heard as she bit her lip and moaned.

I held my fingers up to my nose and inhaled her delicate scent, then I wetted both fingers thoroughly with my mouth. I moved my hand back to her ass and inserted first one finger and then the other into her dripping-wet pussy.

"Oohhhh, God please let me come", she begged as my fingers continued sawing in and out of her gaping sex.

Not wanting her to climax too quickly, I removed my sodden fingers and offered them to her mouth. She hungrily licked and sucked them, letting them slip from her mouth with a slurp as she broke into a Cheshire-cat grin.

Helping her up off my lap, I explained that she would be punished much more severely for any future transgressions. I laid her back down on the bed, this time on her back, and fastened leather cuffs to each ankle. Each ankle was attached to the end of a short spreader bar. I then fastened her right wrist to her right ankle and left wrist to left ankle. Next came a leather collar around her neck.

"Do you know what these are?" I asked as I produced a pair of nipple clamps from my gear bag.

"Yes, sir"

"Good, you will know what to expect when I put them on you. There is one catch though. I am going to run the chain up through a ring in your collar and back down to the ring at the center of the spreader bar. Every time you move your feet or hands, you will be pulling on the clamps."

She shuddered as I began to do exactly as I had said. She bit her lip as the first clamp bit into her flesh and whimpered with the second one. I then adjusted the chain so that her knees were pulled up toward her chest. This left her pubic area exposed and vulnerable.

I snapped on a pair of exam gloves and continued with my inspection. First I explored her outer folds, pulling and stretching them this way and that. Jennifer's outer labia were small and not very pronounced while her inner labia were pink and delicate.

I gently pushed back the hood of her clitoris to expose the tiny pink pearl and leaned forward to bathe it with my tongue. Jennifer jerked and moaned as the clamps painfully pulled on her nipples. I then inserted two fingers into her vagina and probed all around. Satisfied that everything was in order, I repeated the procedure with her anus.

By this time, Jennifer was thrashing around without regard for her poor nipples and was pleading for release.

I knelt on the floor next to the bed and placed my mouth over her spread cunt.

Jennifer's hips bucked, pulling mercilessly on her tortured nipples. Each movement produced a shooting pain that collided with the pleasure somewhere deep within.

I pulled on her lips and sucked her clit into my mouth where I could flick it back and forth with the tip of my tongue. This drove her over the edge and I shoved my tongue as far up her tunnel as it would go. I reached up and removed both nipple clamps just as her vagina began to spasm.

The pain in her nipples was renewed as I massaged them to get the blood flowing again. This brought her orgasm to a crescendo from which I feared she might not recover. Slowly her panting began to subside, but not wanting this moment to end, I moved my mouth back up to her clit and continued sucking and licking until she was hit by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

When Jennifer regained her senses, she realized that the cuffs had been removed and I was standing over her stroking my manhood as pre-cum oozed from its tip. She wasted no time in sitting up and taking my length into her beautiful mouth. My new slave expertly stroked my shaft with her right hand while bathing the head and glans with her lips and tongue. When she felt my loins tighten, she grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper into her throat. Somewhere within me, a dam burst and I pumped rope after rope of sticky come into her mouth. Like the whore that she is, she swallowed it all and licked me clean.

I collapsed on the bed and Jennifer moved up to snuggle her head against my shoulder. After a few minutes I began to chuckle.

"What is it master?"

"I was just thinking, how am I going to tell the other five girls that I have already made my choice?"

To Be Continued...