Mr Jones

Story Info
Cassey's fantasies with her teacher finally play out.
2.6k words
4.11
29.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twirled my long, caramel coloured hair in my fingers as I gazed at Mr Jones, my A-level maths teacher. For the last month of his lessons I had had done nothing but fantasize about him. My innocent crush of the last few years had turned into a strong desire to be with this man. I wanted to feel his arms around me, to feel his lips crushing against mine, and more than anything I wanted him to fuck me.

Sex never was a subject I had thought much about. That was until my 18th birthday last month when I lost my virginity. I spent my birthday at a club with a couple close friends from college and ended up meeting up with some guys from our college. There was one guy, Luke, that I knew had a crush on me. He was always looking at my tits or ass and although I never saw him in a 'boyfriend' way, he was very attractive and I decided that I wanted to lose my virginity to him that night. I went back to his and we had some, well, mediocre sex. He just didn't do it for me, he didn't focus on my pleasure at all and it was over in only a few minutes. I didn't even orgasm. Why would this make crave sex you wonder? Well I just felt the potential, and needed a real man with experience to show me how great it could be.

Mr Jones seemed so perfect to me. He was tall with a muscular body, he had dark hair and deep, intense brown eyes. He was one of the younger teachers in our college, probably in his early thirties. But despite being young he had so much wisdom, he was a great teacher with the perfect balance between being stern and having a joke. He treated us like adults, and I liked that.

I would masturbate while thinking about him every day that I saw him. I would strip slowly in front of the mirror, inspecting my petite body, wondering what he'd think of it. I'd wonder if he'd like my perk, B cup tits, my shaved little pussy and my bouncy ass cheeks. I'd make up scenarios in my head while I spread my little pussy lips and rubbed my clit with one finger and with the other hand would slowly push a finger or two in and out of my tight hole. Sometime I'd imagine him punishing me by spanking me then roughly fucking me from behind while I was bent over his desk. Sometimes I'd imagine sucking his cock while he sat in his desk chair, moaning from the pleasure I was giving him. But no matter what scenario I came up with, thinking of Mr Jones ALWAYS made me cum.

"Yes Mr Jones, don't stop!" I'd moan as my juices streamed down my hand and my body erupted in orgasm.

I loved making myself cum, but I longed for my teacher to pleasure me in any way possible.

"Cassey, did you get that?" Suddenly I was snapped out of my daydream by Mr Jones's stern voice. His eyes were staring directly into mine. I gulped. Even this was enough to turn me on.

"Yes, Sir." I lied, crossing my legs as I felt my pussy tingle.

"Good." He said bluntly before continuing with the lesson. God, there was just something about this man that drove me crazy. No matter how hard I tried all I could think of was being with him, any time, any place. I just wanted him more than anything.

I continued to fantasize until the loud school bell abruptly interrupted my thoughts. Everyone started to pack away and leave the room. I packed my school work into my bag extra slowly, just so I could stay near Mr Jones for a little longer.

Once I was the only student left in the room Mr Jones slowly the door and shut it then sat back on the edge of his desk.

"Could I talk to you for a moment, Cassey?" He asked, while giving me that smouldering look I love so much. His question made me a little nervous.

"Of course, sir." I replied quietly, moving round to sit on a desk at the front to be closer to him.

"Your work seems to have gone downhill of the last few weeks, I'm a little worried about you. Your exams are only a couple of months away. Is there some kind of problem?" He asked.

Even just having this conversation with him made me want him. "Um, no I don't think there's a problem."

He looked down a smirked for a brief moment. "Well I think there is." He stated, "You seem distracted, and I've seen the way you watch me during lessons. Am I distracting you?"

Shit. He knows. What was I supposed to say to that? I gulped and looked down at the floor, desperately trying to think of a logical answer to his question that would not make me seem completely crazy. Clearly he noticed how uncomfortable his question made me feel and started to speak again before I could come up with an answer.

"Don't be nervous." He said quietly, "I like it, the way you look at me and think about me." He suddenly turned serious, "Tell me you want me."

His words shocked me. Was he seriously saying this? He likes that I think about him?! It took me a few seconds to pull my thoughts together before I finally said in a serious voice, "I want you, sir."

"Good. Tell me what you think about when you're staring at me." He said, staring right into my eyes. I was so surprised and nervous that I could hardly breathe.

"I think about..." I paused, "What it would be like to be with you. I think about you fucking me."

"And does that make you horny?" he asked, with a slight grin.

"Yes, sir." I replied. Even this conversation was turning me on like crazy. I knew this wasn't right, since I'm his student but I just wanted it so bad. I couldn't even believe this conversation was happening.

He got off the desk he was sat on and slowly walked towards me, still looking deep into my eyes. He stood directly in front of me while I sat on the desk. I slightly opened my legs and he instinctively moved in between them so he was stood as close to me as possible. Even the smell of his cologne made me want him, more than I thought possible. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second.

Still staring into my eyes, he slowly pushed my blazer down my arms until it was off. Then his eyes moved to my white school shirt. He moved his hands up to the top of my shirt and slowly undid all of the buttons until it was wide open and my white lace bra was revealed. He held my waist for a moment as he examined my body. His eyes moved back to meet mine as he moved his hands up my body until he gently placed them on the sides of my neck.

"You're amazing." He said quietly, then he suddenly moved towards me and gave me the best kiss of my life. His soft lips were sweet yet firm and passionate. The kiss caught me off guard but I responded eagerly, allowing him to explore my mouth with his tongue. I grabbed onto his tie so I could pull him even closer to me. That's when I first felt his hard cock press into my lace panties. Oh God it felt so big! His cock pressed against my clit through the fabric and already made me feel a million times better than any of the times I had touched myself. His kiss became firmer and I could tell he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I loosened his tie and broke the kiss for a quick moment while I removed it over his head. I unbuttoned his shirt and let my hands explore his toned body as we continued to passionately kiss. He slowly allowed his hand to drop from my neck and run down the front of my body down to my thighs. He slightly pushed up my skirt and put his hands on my bare thighs, very close to my pussy. His hands moved back up my body and he cupped my breasts with both hands, sending shivers down my spine.

Mr Jones moved his hands around to my back and expertly unclasped my bra, exposing my perk tits and hard nipples. He began to slowly kiss down my neck, paying attention to every inch of skin. I felt so good as he placed a mixture a gentile and hard kisses down my neck, onto my collar bone and down my left breast.

"Wow that feels so good!" I gasped as he took my left nipple into his mouth. He flicked his tongue across my nipple and gently nibbled is as he pinched the other one. I ran my hands through his hair as he switched sides. It felt amazing, but I needed more.

I leant back on the desk using one hand to keep myself balanced. I kicked off my shoes and I opened my legs widely, then using the other hand I put it on top of his and moved it down from my nipple, slowly towards my pussy. I began to guide his hand around my lace covered pussy, rubbing gently in circles. I moaned as his fingers grazed my clit.

Mr Jones leaned towards me to whisper, "You're so wet, Cassey." I think even those words made me hornier!

He took control of pleasuring my sensitive pussy. He pulled my panties and skirt down my legs until they fell to the ground.

"Beautiful." He whispered as he stared at my now naked body.

He pulled me in for another powerful kiss as he pushed two fingers into my pussy.

"Oh God!" I screamed as pleasure took over my body. I struggled to even kiss while he was pushing his fingers in and out of my pussy, pressing on my g-spot each time. All I could do was moan with delight. I couldn't even believe it was happening. My maths teacher was going to make me cum!

"Oh yes, sir. Keep going, make me cum! YES!" I moaned as I could feel my body building up to the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. I completely lost my breath and my body shook as the orgasm took over my body.

Mr Jones slowed his fingers as I recovered. He smiled. "So you like it when your teacher fingers that tight pussy, do you?"

"I love it, sir." Was all I could say.

"Good." He said gently, before leaving a trail of soft kisses down my neck and stomach to just above my pussy. He used both hands to spread my pussy lips and gently flicked his tongue up and down my slit. He nibbled at my clit which was still sensitive from the orgasm, forcing me to moan out load. I needed Mr Jones.

"Please fuck me sir!" I begged as he licked my pussy juices.

"Of course." He grinned.

He wrapped my arms and legs around his muscular body and lifted me off the table I was sat on and moved me onto his big desk so that I was laying down with my pussy at the end of the desk. Sir unbuttoned his trousers and freed his amazing cock. It was so long and thick, even better than I had pictured it in my fantasies. He pushed down his trousers and boxers then held his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a while now, Cassey. You're so sexy and when I thought you were fantasising it drove me crazy picturing it." Mr Jones moaned.

"I've needed your huge cock in my pussy for so long now, sir!" I moaned, causing him to thrust his cock into my pussy. He only went in halfway at first to allow me to adjust but it felt amazing and was enough to make me scream with pleasure. He slowly pushed the rest of his cock into me and it was like nothing I had felt before. I could have stayed in that moment forever. He began to plunge his cock in and out of my pussy, getting quicker as our moans got louder. "Oh, yes!"

My body was experiencing all new highs I could have never imagined possible. And knowing my teacher was causing this immense pleasure made it all the more hot! I grabbed the back of Mr Jones's head and pulled him so he was leaning on top of me, allowing us to kiss and twirl our tongues around each other's mouths. I could taste the juices from my pussy as his tongue flickered in and out of my mouth.

After a few minutes of my teacher fucking me this way, he turned me around and again bent me over the desk. He slapped my ass then plunged his amazing cock back into my pussy and fucked me from behind just like he had in my fantasies!

I could already feel that another orgasm was about to take over my body. The feeling of this man fucking me was so intense.

"Oh I'm cumming, sir. Don't stop! Yes, yes YES!" I screamed as my second orgasm of the day erupted around my entire body.

As my orgasm slowed I turned around and pushed Mr Jones onto his desk chair. He looked surprised but smiled as I planted kisses down his body until I got to his cock. I could hardly wrap my hand around his huge cock. He moaned as I slowly took the head of his cock into my warm little mouth and flicked my tongue across the slit. I moved my other hand to his balls and massaged them as I slowly moved his cock further into my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. He tasted amazing and it made me feel so good to make him moan in pleasure.

"That's it baby, suck my cock. Ah, yes." He moaned.

My pace got quicker and as I got use to his size I began to take more of his cock into my mouth.

"You're gonna make me cum. Yes, that's it, keep going. Oh, I'm cumming!" He exclaimed as he shot his load into my mouth. I struggled to swallow it all but didn't want to disappoint my teacher! I licked my lips and licked the entire length of his cock as he began to calm down.

I got up and straddled him on the chair. He traced his hands up my body and placed them at the back of my head, gently grabbing a handful of my hair and he looked into my eyes.

"Wow." He whispered.

"That was incredible, sir!" I sighed.

"You know what, after what's just happened I don't think you have to call me 'sir'!" Mr Jones laughed.

"I know. But I like it! It feels naughtier!" I giggled.

"Well you're definitely a naughty girl!" He said.

We stood up and slowly began to dress. I didn't know what to think about what had just happened. It was amazing and I wanted to do it again and again and again. But what if Mr Jones only thought of it as a one time thing?

"Want to come back to mine with me?" Mr Jones asked with that serious look in his eyes.

Maybe it wasn't going to be a one-time thing after all.