Mr. Jones & My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

“Ella,” my dad said. “Mr Jones has something to tell you.”

I looked at him.

“Ella,” he started, in his official principal voice. “You didn’t do very well in your finals.”

“Oh?” That didn’t come as a surprise. Every time I’d tried to revise all I’d seen was his naked body.

“You won’t graduate with your current grades,” he continued.

“What???” I was shocked. I’d never wanted to go to college, but I needed to graduate.

“Mr Jones has suggested something to us to make up your grades though,” my mom said. “It’ll give you the extra credits you need to graduate.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Mr Jones is going on a principals’ conference this weekend. He needs someone to help him take notes and prepare his presentation.” My dad spoke this time.

“A principals’ conference?” I asked incredulously. It was slowly dawning on me what was going on. The man was a genius.

“Yes, dear,” my mom said. “I know it doesn’t sound like fun, but it’s the only way to get extra credits this late in the year and we don’t want you to repeat senior year.”

I pretended to be annoyed. “So how long is this conference?”

“I’m leaving around five on Friday evening and coming back on Sunday night,” Mr Jones looked at me, keeping a straight face.

“Friday to Saturday?” I knew I had to put up a fight for my parents’ eyes. “You gotta be kidding me!”

“Ella,” my father admonished me. “Mr Jones is doing this as a favour to us as his friends. I’m afraid it’s non-negotiable.”

I agreed and left the kitchen with my head held low. When I got to my room I did a little happy dance. Mr Jones and I were going away together. Two whole nights on our own. I could put up with a lot of stuffy principals for that.

The next afternoon I was ready and packed when Mr Jones rang the door. My mom kissed me goodbye and told me to be good. I smiled with her and got into Mr Jones’s car. We drove off in silence. When we’d left our town behind us Mr Jones looked at me.

“I hope you realise that you weren’t failing. You did OK in your exams.”

I smiled at him. “How much time do we have to spend at this conference?”

“Honey, there is no conference. I made it up so that we could be together without being disturbed. We’re going to my cabin in the mountains.”

I looked at him with my eyes wide. “You made it up?”

“Yeah baby, after what we’ve done I knew that I couldn’t settle for a quick afternoon session anymore. I knew that we needed to fuck. But you’re a virgin, so I had to make it good for you. I’m going to take your virginity this weekend and you’re going to beg me for more.”

I didn’t doubt him.

“Now relax and try to sleep. It’ll be two hours before we get there and you’re going to need plenty of energy tonight.”

I fell asleep and woke up again as we hit a gravel track. We pulled up outside a small log cabin and Mr Jones smiled at me. “We’re here, baby.” He pulled me close and kissed me. “Let’s go inside.”

He opened the door and we went inside. It was cold and a bit musty inside.

“Take your clothes off, baby,” he told me. I did as I was asked and he took my clothes from me. “You’re not going to need them anymore this weekend. This is a naked retreat. I want to see your naked body every second of every day we spend together.” He kissed my tits and then he pulled off his own clothes. My eyes went straight to his cock and I could see it getting harder.

He put our bags in a cupboard and locked a combination padlock on the door. I knew that I was completely at his mercy and it made me feel even more wet. I sat down on a couch while Mr Jones got a fire started.

“Baby, spread your cunt lips so that I can see how wet you are while I’m sorting things out.”

I sat with my legs apart and my fingers pulling my cunt lips open. I couldn’t resist dipping a finger inside to stimulate my clit.

“No cheating!” Mr Jones laughed. “Your cunt is mine to play with.” He walked up to me, placed a kiss on my cunt and continued with what he was doing. I was dying. I wanted him so bad.

He soon came up to me and pulled me up and kissed me. His erection was hard as a bone by now and I loved the feeling of it against my stomach. “What do you say we move this to the bedroom?”

I couldn’t be happier. The bedroom was not a separate room; it was blocked from the rest of the cabin by a sheet. Mr Jones pulled it to the side and revealed the biggest bed I’d ever seen. I smiled at him as I lay down on my back. This time he didn’t bother with my tits and left me to knead them as he started sucking and licking my pussy. Two weeks of longing caught up with me and he didn’t need to fuck me with his tongue for very long before I screamed out in his arms. He moved up next to me and kissed me on the lips, sharing my pussy juices with me. Then he sucked on my nipples.

“Suck me, baby,” he said and laid back.

His cock was standing proud from his hips and I closed my lips around it. It tasted even better than last time. As I sucked him I could feel him sticking a finger inside my cunt.

“Oh yeah, baby,” he panted. “Suck me real hard. I can’t wait to feel your tight cunt around my meat.”

He kept sliding his finger in and out of my cunt and another finger massaged my clit, putting me on fire again. I sucked him as deep as I could in my throat and was rewarded with more moans. I thought he was going to let me suck him until he came, but he soon pulled his finger out of my wet hole and he pulled my head off his cock.

“Now baby, it’s time to say goodbye to your virginity,” he smiled as he lay on top of me. “I’m going to fuck you.”

“Oh yes,” I whispered against his lips.

“Say it to me, baby,” he smiled.

“Fuck me, Mr Jones,” I begged him.

“Don’t mind if I do.”

He got on his knees and pulled my legs up on his shoulders. He leaned forward to caress my tits and he bit each nipple. He then ran his cock up and down my slit, moisturizing it with my juices. He helped his cock head find my hole and pushed it inside. I moaned as I felt his size. This felt like it was going to be painful.

“Trust me, baby,” he whispered. “You’re my precious virgin and I won’t hurt you more than necessary. By the end of this you’ll cum unlike anything you’ve felt before.”

“I trust you.”

He smiled and rested his cock head in my stretched pussy. He looked down at my naked pussy lips that were opening wide for his thick meat. “Oh this is so beautiful.”

He leaned forward, bringing my ass up off the bed as my legs were resting across his shoulders. He kissed me deeply and thrusted himself hard deep inside me. I cried out in pain as I ripped apart. I knew losing my virginity was going to be painful, but I’d never suspected how painful it was going to be. I cried in his arms and wanted him out of me, but he just kept kissing me and not moving his cock an inch.

As by a miracle the pain started ebbing away and now I was hornier than before. “Mr Jones,” I panted.

“Yes, baby.”

“It’s stopped hurting.”

“How do you feel now, sweetie?” He kissed my lips.

“I feel great. I love to feel your thick cock inside me.”

“Are you ready to fuck?”

“Oh yeah, Mr Jones. Fuck me!”

Resting on a hand either side of my shoulders he slowly pulled himself out of my cunt, almost completely. Then he slid in again, deeper this time. His balls were touching my ass. He slid out again. In again. Out again. In again. He moved faster and faster. I could hear all the wet juices as he pumped in and out of me. Each time he thrust harder inside me, grinding himself against my clit. He filled me so good. He took up every inch inside me. I didn’t know how he managed to fit all that thick meat inside my tight cunt, but he did and I loved it.

The bed squeaked underneath us and he produced more and more squishy noises diving in and out of my hungry cunt.

“Mr Jones,” I panted breathlessly. “I’m gonna cum.”

“Let yourself go, baby. Cum for me.”

I let my body take over and it convulsed underneath him. My cunt cramped hard around his meat as he didn’t stop fucking me. I came in wave after wave. I cried out loud as I reached my first fuck-induced orgasm.

The moment I stopped cumming Mr Jones pulled himself out of me. “On your hands and knees, baby,” he commanded and I did as I was told. I knew that he was going to fuck me doggie style. This time he just shoved his cock inside me. My hole was dripping wet and absolutely ready to feel him again. Now he buried his cock even deeper inside me. I could feel him hitting my womb as his balls slammed into my clit.

He pulled me up by my tits and started sucking on my neck. All the while his hips slammed hard into my ass and he fucked my cunt fast and hard. Deep inside of me with every thrust. I reached down and started massaging my clit. I could feel his pussy juice covered cock sliding in and out as I did this. I was on fire. Mr Jones was fucking me better than I could ever have imagined in my wildest fantasies.

“I’m gonna cum again!”

“Cum, baby!”

Once more I shook in his arms, only this time he stopped what he was doing. As my cunt contracted tight around his cock he shoved it as deep inside of me as he could. With a giant roar he pulled me close by my tits and he shot his load up my cunt. I could feel his cock twitching inside my cunt and it brought on a second wave of orgasm.

I don’t know how long our joint orgasm lasted, but he finally pulled out and we lay down next to each other, panting in each other’s arms.

“Oh baby, I knew your cunt was going to be good. You are so tight. I came so hard. Taking your virginity turned me on so much.”

“I loved it too,” I smiled.

He reached down between my legs and scooped up some of my pussy juices. They were mixed with his cum and a bit of blood from my virginity. He licked it up and smiled at me. “We don’t have a shower in the cabin, let’s go outside and wash ourselves in the stream.”

It was a warm evening in late spring as we walked naked in the darkness. We soon reached a spring. It was freezing. The water came from the snow that was melting on the mountain tops. But I soon forgot the temperature as Mr Jones started washing my body. I was on fire for him again.

“Clean me,” he begged me and I took his semi-erect cock in my hand and cleaned it with water. Then I figured that it would be more efficient to clean it with my mouth.

“Oh you delightful little cock sucker,” he chuckled. “You just lost your virginity and now you already know how to beg me for more.”

His cock was hard when he pulled it out of my mouth. He pressed me against a rock and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he shoved his cock inside me. We stood there for what felt like an eternity. The cool water washed over us as he rocked in and out of my wet cunt. He started slowly but he was soon fucking me at the same furious pace as before. He pulled me up and walked to the cabin. His cock was still in me. I started moving my hips up and down, making him slide in and out of me. As we reached the bed he slammed hard inside me and I came with a loud moan.

Once again he pulled out and got me on my hands and knees. But this time he reached for something in a drawer. I soon felt something cold against my asshole. He was squirting lubricant up my virgin ass. I shivered, but didn’t dare say anything. He kept rubbing his hard cock against my clit. Then he popped his cock head inside my ass. I cried out in pain. He didn’t stop. There was no barrier to get through here. He inched himself inside my ass and didn’t stop until his balls were resting against my cunt.

“Oh baby, your ass is so good.”

“It’s hurting,” I moaned.

“It’s supposed to,” he said. “But you’ll love ass fucking.”

He was right. With a finger keeping constant pressure on my clit he started sliding out of my ass. Then he went back in. Soon enough he was pumping my ass with fervour and I was moaning. The pain of him tearing into my ass was matched and superseded by the pleasure of his finger on my clit. As I came again he cried out and shot his load into my ass. He pulled out and went and cleaned himself. I could feel his cum trickling out of my ass hole.

Soon he lay next to me. “I won’t fuck your ass much, baby,” he said. “But sometimes I need to and I know you’ll enjoy it.”

“I love fucking you, I said truthfully.”

He kissed me deeply and we fell asleep in each other’s arms for the first time.

That Saturday he introduced me to the fine art of fucking. He showed me how to do 69, he taught me to ride his cock, he fucked my tits. We did what we’d done before too, and he even fucked my ass one more time. On the Sunday we couldn’t get enough of each other. We didn’t step out of bed once until it was 3 p.m. We fucked one last time in the stream as we cleaned ourselves. Then Mr Jones opened the cupboard and took out our bags. I hated getting dressed.

The moment we stepped into my parents’ house we knew something was wrong. My parents and Mrs Jones looked at us.

“Evening,” Mr Jones said cheerfully.

“Where have you been?” my dad demanded.

“At the principals’ conference,” I said.

“There is no principals’ conference,” Mrs Jones said with a cold voice. “You’re fucking her, aren’t you?” She was looking at Mr Jones.

Mr Jones and I looked at each other. We knew that our secret was out.

“Yes, I’m fucking her,” he admitted.

“You bastard!” my dad shouted. “You’re going to prison for this. How long have you been raping my daughter?”

“He’s not raping me!” I cried out. “I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him as much as he wanted me.”

“You’re a child,” my mother said. “You don’t know what you want.”

“I’m 18! He didn’t touch me until I was 18.”

“You’re lying!” my dad said.

“No I’m not, I was already 18 the first time we were together.”

“The first time? There have been more times?”

“He didn’t take my virginity until this weekend if that’s what you mean! But we did it several times.”

My mom and Mrs Jones were white-faced.

“Go to your room,” my dad commanded and just as I was going to protest Mr Jones turned me around in his arms.

“Do as your dad says,” he said to me and then he whispered so that only I could hear that graduation was only a week away.

I could hear the voices shouting downstairs, but I knew that my parents’ threats were empty. There was nothing they could do if I didn’t want to raise charges. I didn’t think they dared report it to the school board either. Then it would be all over town.


Shortly afterwards Mr and Mrs Jones left our house and continued their argument next door. I could hear them shouting all night. Then in the early hours of Monday morning Mrs Jones drove off, her car packed with her things.

Neither my parents nor Mr Jones came near me the next week. There were rumours at school that Mr Jones had been fucking a student and that was why his wife had left. His son didn’t say anything; he just looked at me with naked hatred in his eyes. Graduation went without a hitch and I was no longer a high school student.

The next morning Mr Jones rang my parents’ door bell. My dad answered the door.

“What do you want?” he demanded.

“I want to see your daughter,” Mr Jones replied.

“She doesn’t want to see you.”

“I’ll believe it when I hear it from her.”

I snuck down and slipped under my dad’s arms and into Mr Jones’s embrace. He kissed me deeply. “Oh baby, I’ve missed you,” he mumbled against my hair.

“Take your filthy hands off my daughter,” my dad commanded. “She wants nothing to do with you.”

“Yes I do,” I told him defiantly. “I’m an adult. I know what I want.”

“If you don’t step away from him this minute you’re no longer my daughter. It’s him or me. If you don’t step away from him you are no longer welcome in my house.”

I looked at him, feeling hurt. I didn’t know what to say. He was going to throw me out on the street. A street, which by now had several interested onlookers.

“It’s OK, baby,” Mr Jones said. “I want you to move in with me. I want you to be my wife as soon as my divorce comes through.”

I hugged him tightly and then I ran upstairs. I quickly packed my stuff and ran down. My dad and Mr Jones were glaring at each other. I kissed my dad. “Bye dad, I still love you, but I’m getting married now.”

Mr Jones and I left and went into his house. Mrs Jones had been to take her belongings, and those of their children, so it was sparsely furnished. Mr Jones took me in his arms and kissed me.

“I love you, Ella,” he said against my lips. “Will you really marry me?”

“Yes I will,” I replied, giddy with excitement.

We were hoping to live happily ever after, but after a few days of passionate bliss, where we hardly got out of bed, Mr Jones was called to see the school board. Again they threatened to have him arrested and again I refused to co-operate. I’d been 18 and willing. Since the school board didn’t want a scandal they let him resign. We sold the house and moved two states away. Mr Jones soon had a new job as the principal of the high school in our new town.

One evening he called me from the office. “Get naked, baby,” he told me.

I knew what was going to happen and stripped. I quickly made sure my pussy was free of any hair. When he came in he walked straight up to me and pressed me against the wall. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock that was already hard in anticipation. His pants slowly fell to the floor as he slid inside my hungry cunt. I’d lost none of my tightness and he moaned out his pleasure as I closed my wet warmth around him. He rocked me against the wall, faster and faster. He bit and tugged at my tits. We were panting. We couldn’t get enough of each other. We’d fucked every day since we’d lived together and yet every time was like the first time. He slid deeper and deeper inside me with every thrust.

I moaned out loud. This was so good. My juices were running down his balls as he pumped faster and deeper. With a loud moan I started shaking and soon I was cumming hard around him. He kept fucking me until I stopped cumming and then he pulled me off his cock.

“Suck me, baby,” he said and I got on my knees. I licked my juices off his cock and he grabbed hold of my hair. He was fucking my face furiously. My hands were on his balls and on his shaft, but he was in control. He deep throated me again and again. My gagging reflexes set him off and he moved faster and deeper into my throat. When he couldn’t take it any longer he shot his full load inside my mouth. I swallowed every drip of his precious cum.

He pulled me up and kissed me. “My divorce is final,” he panted. “We’re getting married.”

It’s been 7 years now. I just turned 25. There’s only been a handful nights when haven’t fucked. Once when he actually went to a principals’ conference and I couldn’t go with him. We also had to have breaks when I was in hospital, having our two children. I’m not as tight as I used to be, but he tells me my exercises are paying off. Some people think we’re an odd couple. Others think it’s strange that my children have never seen their grandparents, or their half-brother and sister. We wish our families could be happy for us. Then we fuck again and we forget all about it.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers
12