Mr. Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

We started out slow but kept kissing. "I like you so much," I said to her.

Our kisses became more passionate. Mindy wasn't saying anything but I could feel her breathing harder and harder, as was I. Then I did it. I started unbuttoning her blouse. I went slowly so she knew what I was doing. She wasn't stopping me.

Once her blouse was unbuttoned I began to rub her breasts through her bra. She was large and I kissed the vee between her breasts over and over. She had a bra that had the clasp in the front and I undid it and let her breasts free. I began rubbing them as I continued kissing her. I took my thumbs and slowly rubbed her nipples and felt them getting hard.

Mindy spoke for the first time since we started making out. "Let's go to my bedroom."

We got up, held hands and walked into her bedroom. I took her in my arms and kissed her again and again. At the same time I removed her blouse and bra. I reached down and unbuttoned her dress pants and pulled the zipper down. Even though she was quite overweight I could see her pink panties that matched her bra.

"James, could you turn off the overhead light and just leave on the lamp? I'm getting embarrassed."

I did as she asked and told her she had no reason to be embarrassed. I slid my hand down in her pants but over her panties and began rubbing her. She felt so wet. I can't remember when I felt a woman as wet as she was. I could smell her sex and her pants were still on. I pulled on them and they dropped to the floor.

I could feel that Mindy felt a bit embarrassed about her body but didn't say anything more about it. She sat on the edge of the bed and I gently pushed her back, lay next to her and kissed her. I went back to rubbing her very wet panties, her legs hanging over the bed. Mindy was in lust at the moment. She spread her legs a little so I could fit my whole hand over her mound.

I stood up and got in front of her and put my hands on the waist band of her panties and slowly removed them. She had a beautiful red bush. I don't ever remember being with a woman with red hair like this on her mound.

I knelt down, and buried my face in her mound. The smell of her sex was very strong. I didn't finger her but used my face and tongue on her pussy lips. She was making so many strange sounds that I figured were mini orgasms. The difference between Mindy and other women I've been with in the Middle East is that Mindy's, sounds were real.

I stood up and began to remove my clothes. Mindy got up and said she would be right back. She went into the bathroom and grabbed two large towels and came back and put them on the bed. By then I was naked. Mindy got on the bed and lay down on the towels.

Mindy looked at me with very nervous looking eyes and said, "James, do you have a condom? I'm not on the pill or have any other kind of protection."

"Yes, I do," I said as I reached in my pants and took a condom out of my wallet. In fact it was a three pack. I took one and put it on a very hard cock.

Mindy looked both scared and nervous as I got between her legs. It was then I saw tears in her eyes.

"What is it Mindy?" I asked.

"I've never been with a man before. This will be my first time and something I'll remember for the rest of my life. Please be gentle with me is all I ask."

I don't know why but I had tears in my eyes also. Here was a woman, a friend that I was about to have sex with. I really liked her but neither of us ever spoke about love and here she was giving herself to me.

"Are you sure you want this to happen, Mindy?" How stupid could I be? A virgin was offering herself to me and I was asking her if she was sure she wanted to have sex.

"Yes, she said with tearful eyes. I want you more than anything right now," replied Mindy.

I slowly put the head of my cock to her opening and gently pushed forward. Right off the bat I could feel an obstruction; I knew it was her hymen. I pushed a few inches into her and she winced. I held still till she kind of gave me the go ahead and then slowly started pumping in and out. God, she was so tight and felt so good.

It's so hard to explain the difference in just having sex and having sex with someone who really wants you. It wasn't long before Mindy was holding on to me and moaning and groaning. She was talking but I could hardly make out the words except that she loved it or me, not sure which.

She came with a fully fledged orgasm. Her pussy squeezed my cock and I felt spasm after spasm coming from her. I held back as long as I could and came as hard as I ever had. Mindy said she could feel me coming and it was making her smile. She was so happy she was able to make me come.

After I shot my wad I rolled off of Mindy. She lay there a few minutes and said she needed to clean up. She grabbed the towel with the blood on it and held it between her legs and went to the bathroom. I wasn't sure what to do. I slipped off the condom and put it in a tissue. I put on my jockeys and waited for her.

She came back in a pair of pajamas. "Do you want to spend the night? You'll have to leave first thing in the morning before my roommates get back."

"I'd love to spend the night with you."

She turned off the lamp and got into bed. She turned on her side away from me and I cuddled up to her ass. It wasn't an hour later before she had removed her pajama bottoms and we were having sex again. Good thing she left the one towel on the bed.

By morning we had used up all three condoms. I kissed her goodbye and asked her if I could see her again before I go back to Nevada for my schooling.

"I'll be home next weekend if you want to stop by and meet my parents. Maybe we can go to another movie or something," replied Mindy.

"It's a date." Mindy gave me her home phone number and address. She might have been heavy but she was a special woman to me.

I went through the week visiting my relatives and friends. It was odd when I went to the mall and saw a very pregnant Julie. She was with a man I guessed to be her lover. I almost wanted to go up to him and say, "I had her first, you always remember your first," but I thought better of it. I knew she saw me but I didn't even approach her, nor did she come near me. I did have that hurt feeling even though we'd been apart for over a year and a half.

I thought up stupid things that I could have said like, "If you could have kept your fucking legs together that could have been our kid." If she was like most normal people she probably had a few left over feelings for me too. It's just the way life is. I knew I didn't want anything to do with her, pregnant or not.

I stopped and visited my sister Cheri. I told her about Mindy writing me and that she got my name off the Christmas tree where Cheri posted it.

"I thought after what Julie did to you that you might like some letters from home. Mindy told me at church I think it was last summer that she was writing to you. Have you seen her since you've been back?"

"Yes, last weekend I took her out to dinner."

"James, she is young and vulnerable. She is really a sweet girl. Don't hurt her. She knows she has a weight problem and has a plan to work on it. Just between you and me, she really likes you and I don't think she has had many boyfriends."

"Cheri, it may come as a surprise to you but I like her too. When I was in the Middle East it was letters from her that helped me keep my sanity. I would never lead her on or hurt her. We are just friends right now. In fact, I'm going to take her out this weekend and even meet her parents."

Cheri smiled at me. "You are a pretty good little brother. Just don't make her any promises you can't keep."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that statement but I think it had to do with telling Mindy I loved her or that she could be my girl. I did have another year of service and wasn't expecting to come home much. At least I'd be in the States.

I went over to see Mindy on Saturday. A large red haired woman answered the door. I figured it was Mindy's mother.

"You must be James. Mindy said you would be coming over." she invited me in and I sat down.

"Mindy will be here in a minute. How did you two meet?"

I felt an interrogation coming on. About that time a man entered the room.

"You must be James, Mindy has been telling us about you. So, someday you want to be an electrician?"

"First to answer Mrs. Ridenbaugh's question. Mindy and I went to the same school. She saw my name on the Christmas tree at church and sent me a card. Then we just started corresponding."

I thought it might be good to mention church. It usually sounded good when you say we met at church even though I haven't been there for years.

"I entered the Air Force a year after graduation. I couldn't afford tech school so I figured I'd get my training to become an electrician through the service. I've learned a lot helping to rebuild houses in Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan among other places. I have one more year in the service. I'll be stationed in Nevada and finish my electrical training. Hopefully by this time next year I can find a job as an electrician."

Mr. Ridenbaugh stared at me for a few seconds and then began to speak. "Son," he called me son. "You get that technical degree and when you get back from Nevada, you look me up and I'll give you our standard test. If you pass it, I'll see you have a job."

"Thank you Mr. Ridenbaugh, I'll do my best to learn all I can." I wanted to tell him that his business had nothing to do with my dating Mindy but thought better than bring it up.

About that time Mindy came in the room. She had on a red sweater and jeans. She later told me red was her favorite color. "Mom and Dad, are you through interrogating James? I was listening and you asked him the same questions you asked me. Right now we are good friends and Dad, it has nothing to do with your business even though I thank you for the nice gesture."

"I'm sorry Sweetie," said her dad. "We're just trying to be good parents."

"It's ok Mr. and Mrs. Ridenbaugh. I know you were just looking out for your daughters' well being. I wouldn't do anything to harm her in anyway. Like she says, we're just good friends."

I thought I answered pretty well but got an odd look from Mindy's mother. We left and just went to a burger joint and then to a movie. I wanted to have sex with her but wasn't sure how to approach her on it and where we could do it.

After the movie Mindy told me to drive out in the country. We must have driven for an hour before we arrived at a private camping ground. Mindy showed the guard a pass and told me which trailer to drive to.

"My parents have a trailer here on the water that we visit on some weekends. You know why I brought you here, don't you?" asked Mindy.

"To see the lovely water and watch the boats go by. We don't have any fishing gear." I laughed and Mindy punched me in the arm.

We went inside and it wasn't five minutes before we were undressed and I was busy eating her out. This time I fingered and tongued her pussy till she came. I took out a condom and Mindy asked me if she could put it on me. It wasn't hard because my cock sure was.

We went and lay down on one of the beds. Of course Mindy got a towel. She told me the last thing we needed was for her parents to find cum stains on the bed.

We fucked and Mindy screamed out how much she liked it. I played with her big tits and got her nipples hard. She felt me come and squeezed her pussy muscles. When we finished I rolled to the side and was rubbing her belly.

"Why are you rubbing my flabby belly?"

"I don't know but doesn't it feel good?" I replied.

"Of course it does, every time and everywhere you touch me feels good. One day I'm going to get rid of the flab, I promise."

"You don't need to do it for me but if you want to do it for yourself, more power to you."

We fucked one more time before we left the trailer. When I was about to come Mindy asked me to pull out of her, she had already had an orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her and she slipped off the condom and took hold of my cock and had me come on her big tits. I must say it was one hot orgasm.

Mindy cleaned up and put the trailer back the way we found it. She even took the two condoms and flushed them down the toilet. On the way back we talked and I told her that I thought her mom gave me a funny look when I said, "I wouldn't harm her in any way."

Mindy laughed.

"What's so funny, do you know why she looked at me so oddly?" I asked.

"James, I told my mom I really liked you and she asked if we had ever had sex. I don't lie to my mom and I told her we did last weekend but you used a condom."

"She told me to be careful, especially with service men. They mean well but are also lonely and she didn't want me to get hurt."

"Great, how am I supposed to face her again?" I asked.

"James, you have never hurt me. I care for you and I wanted it as much as you did. It's ok, besides you will be leaving sometime this week won't you?"

"Yes, I'll probably be gone till this time next year. If I don't take any leaves of any kind I can be released by January of next year."

"That means I won't see you if at all until next year. Do you still want me to write to you?" asked Mindy.

"You can if you want, but I bought a cell phone. I can call you instead. I know we both have mixed up schedules but we can set Sunday or another day as our day to talk. Don't forget the time difference. I think you'll be three hours ahead."

"I'm going to miss you," said Mindy.

"Do you want to be my girl? I'll buy you a ring."

"There is nothing I would like more but the answer is 'no'. I won't be your girl, not now anyway. Look, that's what Julie did to you. I don't want it to happen again. We can be friends and you can call me like you said.

"You'll be on base and probably get horny and want to have sex. I won't be there and if we're not a couple, you won't be cheating on me. We'll just stay good friends for now."

I knew she was right. I'd be away from home half way across the country. I probably would have cheated and I didn't want to hurt her. I took her home and kissed her goodbye on her doorstep. I didn't see her parents again as I left for home, which was probably a good thing.

I talked with my sister Cheri and she agreed with Mindy. "She's a good girl James. She has another year of college and you have another year in the service. Either of you might find someone else in that time. If you're meant to be together, you will be."

Damn! How did my sister get so smart? Where was I when God passed out the brains? Cheri told me I was in the hormone line.

Chapter 2

I left for Nevada in the middle of the week. I called Mindy's dorm phone and left her a message telling her I already missed her. I was Mindy's first just like I was Julie's first. Maybe the taste of sex would change Mindy too. It actually saddened me.

I had a very busy schedule when I got back. I had a job where I worked on the base and spent at least four hours a day in the classroom. I didn't do much other than work, study and eat when I got a chance.

It was about two weeks later when I talked to Mindy. She sounded happy to hear my voice. She didn't have a cell phone which really surprised me. I called her at her house on Sunday.

"Mindy, why don't you have a cell phone? I thought everyone did."

"Up to now it would be a waste of money. As you know I don't date a lot and my parents know how to get hold of me. I'll probably get one someday and you'll be the first person I call," she laughed.

I told her about my hectic schedule and that I would try to call at noon on Sundays. It was the only day I had completely free. I did get other days off but I needed to study, I really did want that job if her dad really meant it. I would wait till I got my certificate before mentioning it.

We talked for about an hour each week. Mindy told me she had her mind set and was going to lose the fat. She said I would be proud of her. She mentioned she cut back on eating goodies, and she told me not to send her any. She had also joined an exercise class and went three times a week. I remember her saying it was hard but she was getting results.

The year was going by and she mentioned that Julie had her baby and got married. She even mailed me the wedding announcement. It did bring back some thoughts of Julie but I didn't care anymore. Julie was now in my past.

It was summer now and Mindy said she wasn't taking any summer classes. I did tell Mindy that I had to go to Arkansas for a few weeks but would still call her on Sunday. We were told to pack light because we were going on training maneuvers. Some of us might be sent to the Middle East and we needed some refresher courses.

I was a bit scared, and I didn't want to go back. I only had a half year to go before I would have my release. If I was sent back overseas, god knows how long I might be there.

I wasn't thinking when I packed my gear and forgot my cell phone. On Sunday I didn't have it to call Mindy. I didn't know her number by heart. All I ever did was just push a button on the cell phone.

For three weeks I was in Arkansas practicing recon tactics all the time hoping I wouldn't be going back. I didn't get to talk to Mindy either since I didn't have my phone. Damn it anyway. I hoped she didn't think I forgot about her.

I finally got back to Nevada three weeks later on Saturday but called Mindy anyway. The phone rang and rang. Damn, they didn't have an answering machine. I remember Mindy told me they had one at the office and didn't have one at home. They weren't there most of the time and their friends knew where to get hold of them.

I waited till noon on Sunday and again, no answer. The next two Sundays I called at noon with no answer.

I was due to go to Texas for a month and wanted to tell Mindy. This time I didn't forget my cell phone. I would try every Sunday till I reached her or somebody. One night while we were in San Antonio I went out with some other soldiers. We went to a strip bar and I drank way too much.

I ended up having a lap dance and then met a woman in the bar and fucked the shit out of her. Come to find out it was just a married woman who loved young soldier cock. She came to town about once a month to get laid. I was her man this month. It's funny when I think back on how great it was with Mindy but these other women were just fucks.

It's when I think I found out there is a difference between sex and love. Sex is just fucking anyone to get your rocks off. Love was special - it's when you want the person you're with to feel the passion of your lovemaking.

I thought about Mindy. I realized she was more than just a friend, more than just a piece of ass. I believe after fucking strange women for three weeks in a row that I was in love with Mindy. God, I now wondered how Mindy felt about me.

I tried calling again on Sunday and Mindy answered. "Hi, it's so good to hear your voice," I said.

"What happened? I was here three weeks in a row at noon and the phone never rang. I figured it was your way of telling me something," replied Mindy.

I told her about Arkansas and how I forgot my phone and never remembered her home number. "What happened the last few weeks? I was in Texas but I did call every Sunday?"

"Sorry about the last couple of weeks. After not hearing from you I was on kind of a downer so my parents suggested we go camping out at the trailer. Dad commuted and spent some time at home and other times at the camp ground. I asked him if you had called, you know your name on the caller ID but he said there were a few cell phone calls but no name came up."

"I'm so sorry, I thought about you and then maybe having to go back to the Middle East. I missed you so much," I replied.

"All I could think about was you," replied Mindy. "Especially after looking at my bed. You were my pillow and I made love to you in case you want to know. Me and my pillow are now best friends." Mindy laughed when she said that."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers