Mr. Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,235 Followers

"Well, did you think about what I said?"

"Yes Jill, I did. But I'm still not sure I would like to help you. When you said you would do anything, is that what you really meant?"

"Yes Jim, anything is what I said."

"How can I trust you?"

"Jim, I may be a lot of things, but I don't lie. I need this job."

"If you agree to all my terms, and I do mean all of them, then I will help you."

"Just tell me what to do."

"The first thing I want is for you to stop acting like such a cunt. Start treating us fairly and with respect. This is actually to your advantage, and you will find if you treat us right, we will work for you and not against you. Don't micro-manage, we know our jobs."

"Is that all?"

"Oh no, it's not going to be that easy. Remember Jill, if I sit back and do nothing; you're the loser, not me. The next thing I want is for me, and is not negotiable." I let that part sink in for a minute. "I want you, for one week. Anything I want, anywhere I want, for a full week."

The look on her face was priceless.

"You don't mean sexually, do you?!"

"I mean anything I want, Jill."

"This is blackmail."

"Call it what you like, that's my price. The choice is up to you."

"I don't think I can do it." She was stunned.

"Your choice; now, if you don't mind, I have a lot of work to do," and I dismissed her.

I'm sure she thought about firing me, but what would happen to her then? She didn't have many choices and I didn't care. She asked to see me after lunch.

"Jim, can't we discuss this? Is there something else I can do for you?"

"No Jill, this is what I want. This is the price for my help."

"I could pay you... I have a little money saved," she pleaded.

"No, I don't want your money, I want you."

"When do I have to do it?" she asked, resigned to do as I wished.

"You will come to my house Friday after you return from Denver. Bring what you will need for the week."

I handed her an envelope with every thing she needed to look like a star at her meeting. She had caved in. I left her office as she sat in defeat. I bet you are wondering how my world was going to collapse around me now, the way my luck runs. You know it's funny but I didn't think about that at all, because I just didn't give a fuck what happened.

The next week at work was nice and calm with Jill out of the office. She called a few times to check in and ask a couple of questions about her slide show. Thursday, right before 5 o'clock, my phone rang and it was Jill.

"Jim, I'm sorry to bother you, but I just had to call. Thank so much for your help. Everything went perfectly and they were all very impressed."

"I'm glad you called Jill, I really am happy for you."

"I know Jim. That's why I called. Last week when you gave me the envelope I didn't trust you at first. When I reviewed the material, I realized how much effort you had put in and I felt ashamed for not trusting you. I don't think I would have done the same for you. I called to let you know how sorry I am for that and the way I have treated everyone in the office. Can you forgive me?"

"Shit Jill, I never expected this, you sound almost human."

"I'm sorry Jim, and I haven't forgotten our deal. I'll see you Friday."

"Goodbye Jill."

"Goodbye Jim, see you soon."

Things were not shaping up as I had seen them. Jill's attitude had changed. I thought about how I had planned to fuck her until she begged for mercy. I was sure she didn't want to go along quietly, but she seemed almost willing now. I was going to take her by force if necessary, but the way she sounded to me on the phone, it was as if she was looking forward to our meeting.

The next day when I arrived home, Jill was waiting for me. She walked up, and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're early Jill, I didn't expect you for a few more hours."

"Yeah, I caught an earlier flight. I just couldn't wait to see you, and thank you for what you did. Jim, could we go inside now? I need to talk to you for a few minutes and then I will be ready to repay my debt to you."

She took my right hand, and I carried her bag in the other. We went directly to the couch and sat down.

"Jim, this is will be difficult for me to do. Please let me get it over with before you ask any questions or interrupt."

"OK, if that's what you want."

"When you saw me crying in my office last week, I knew for sure I would be without a job by today. Even after you offered me a way out, I didn't trust you. You could have stuffed a bunch of bullshit into that envelope, and I wouldn't have known the difference. I checked the charts all weekend trying to figure it out but it was way over my head. All week long I was so confused, wondering how did I get into this position? After a lot of soul searching it finally dawned on me, it was my fault entirely. I had created my own mess."

Jill was nearly in tears. I went to the kitchen and poured some wine. She could probably use a drink. Hell, I knew I could, she was getting under my skin now and I didn't like it. She regained her composure as she sipped the wine. I still hadn't spoken when she continued.

"Jim, when I asked you to help me, you had every reason in the world to turn me down. But you didn't. The conditions you imposed shocked me at first but after much thought, I realized I really had treated everyone like shit, and I couldn't give myself any good reason to have done so. I know that I'll try my best in the future to respect people more. Jim, I truly apologize to you and will also express my sorrow to the entire staff."

Jill then asked for another glass of wine. When I returned, she went on.

"When you told me you wanted me for the week, I tried to come up with a way to get out of it. To be honest Jim, I was sure I could talk my way out of it. I thought I would pay you off or simply fire you, before I would actually do it. But by the time my meeting with the board was over, I came to the conclusion that you were acting in good faith as it were, and I had agreed to it after all. What I'm trying to say is that you could have easily screwed me over, but you didn't. You held up your end of the bargain, and I'll do the same. Jim, I'm here for you, anything you want, and I'm yours."

Well shit, if this wasn't the fucking icing on the cake. I'd planned to fuck Jill to humiliate her. I was going to get my revenge on her for every single shitty deed she had pulled. Can you believe this shit? She had just apologized to me and would be a willing partner to whatever I wanted. Fuck, this isn't revenge now. It's consenting sex, and that wasn't what my plan was about. You probably think I'm out of my mind. I have an absolute babe sitting in front of me that is willing to give me herself without reservations, no-holds-barred, and I'm pissed off about it.

"Jill, could you just go now?" I said as I slumped in my seat.

"Jim, what's wrong? I thought you wanted me. I'm here just as you asked."

"Goddamn it Jill, this it not what I asked for. I was going to take you, I was going to... never mind."

I'm sure my face was turning red, I was boiling mad inside. Jill, without knowing it, had come up with a way to get out of our week together. Just my luck!

"I don't understand Jim? You can still take me. I'm yours. Do anything you want with me."

"That's the point exactly Jill, I was going to do things to you, not with you. I can't do that now that you're so willing, and being nice to me. Please just go away."

"What kind of things were you going to do to me?"

"I was going to fuck you until your eyes bugged out. I was going to cum all over your face and hair. I was going to shove my dick so far up your ass that you could feel it in your throat."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun, Jim!"

"I was going to eat you out until you begged me to stop. I would tie you down and twist your nipples until you cried with pain."

I looked over to Jill, and she was rubbing her crotch with both hands now. Can you fucking believe this shit? I was explaining to this woman how I would basically rape her, and she was getting off on it. This is some real sick shit. If a busload of naked midgets ran into the room, I wouldn't be surprised now. This was definitely not what I had planned. Jill was on her knees in front of me now. Fuck, she was going to use me as Lana had. Like a wanker, I just sat and watched.

Jill tore my clothes off in seconds. I was now naked on the couch with only my black socks on. Do you have any idea how stupid I looked? She stood and did a slow grinding strip for me, first her dress, then her beautiful lacy wonder bra. She danced to her own music. Yeah, Frankendick was awake now, you can bet your ass on that. As she noticed my growing cock, she went wild like she had won the lottery.

"My god Jim, you are magnificent. Oh yes, we're going to have fun this week, I promise you."

She took my dick in her hand and pulled me to the bedroom. Jill jumped on the bed and rolled to her back. Her legs were together pointing to the ceiling. Peeling her panties off her luscious ass, I got my first glimpse of her hairless pussy. I shot my first load over her stockings and garter belt, right then.

"Did I do that?" she giggled, in a little girl voice.

To her amazement, I didn't go soft. Actually, I grew bigger as she rubbed my cream over her beautiful ass and puffy pink gash.

"Hurry Jim please, I need to feel you inside me now," she begged.

I didn't need any extra coaxing, and I was between her legs in a heartbeat. I bottomed out before I was in all the way. It didn't take me long to realize that this was going to be special. My dick was too long for Jill, but she didn't back down a bit. I was giving it to her as hard as I could and she asked for more.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes Jim, fuck me. Ooh, fuck me, fuck me hard. So, so good. Make me cum, do it Jim, ooh yeah baby, make me yours."

And I did just that. I pounded her for an hour solid. Her first orgasm took a while, but by the time I let go, she was on a constant buzz. We were covered in sweat and cum and the bed was soaking wet.

After she caught breath, she hopped off the bed and pulled me to the bathroom. We got in the shower, but curiously she didn't turn on the water.

"What are you doing, Jill?"

"I want you to piss on me."

"What did you just say?"

"Just do it, I want to be your dirty girl."

Jill was kneeling in front of me, beautiful and vulnerable, asking me to pee on her. No, I wouldn't have believed it either, if I hadn't been there. She held me and directed my stream all over tits and stomach. She then leaned back as far as she could and aimed the yellow spray at her pussy. With her free hand, she rapidly rubbed her clit, and soon she was shooting a large volume of urine back at me. Truthfully, I had never even considered doing anything as kinky as this. Suddenly this all became so ludicrous that I started to laugh. Soon we were both laughing so hard that I slipped and fell right on my ass, still in those freaking black socks, by the way. There we were in the tub covered in sweat, piss, and semen laughing our asses off. It struck me that I'd never had this much fun in my entire life.

Well, the week of debauchery came to an end after 7 more days of sex and fun. I never did get revenge on Jill. I've got to tell you tough, I'm not sorry now. That week was the time of both of our lives, we had agreed. As I watched her walk out the door, I felt sadness. Jill turned and saw my face.

"You really didn't think I was going to let the best fuck of my life go that easy, did you? I'll be back in two hours with the rest of my stuff. Can you make room in your closet?" Jill asked.

Do you believe this shit? I was there, man, and I can't. So maybe my dad was right and my luck will change. Well, I married the bitch, so who's lucky now?

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,235 Followers
12