Mr. Manning's Consumation Ch. 04

Story Info
Allowing himself to trust.
4.4k words
4.72
12.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baber don't be a baby, just do what he asked" Jasim groaned.

"No! He might miss! Besides, we need to escape!" Baber complained.

Aazim shook his head. "He won't miss, just hold it by the chain away from the door so the bullet doesn't ricochet off the wall."

Aarif rolled his eyes. "Both of you be quiet. I can shoot the lock off without anyone's help. Everyone just stand back."

Aarif then positioned himself along the side of the burglar bars, carefully placing the barrel of the rifle downward and away fro any hard surface where the bullet could get deflected. He then lined the front sight on the lock, concentrating on a shot that would blow the lock off with one bullet.

As his eyes focused on the lock, he saw the door swing open. He tried to turn around but was stunned by a hard jolt to his temple. The next second Aarif was looking up at the sky.

The other three had stood back to avoid any ricochets so they weren't close enough to stop the American. Even if they were close enough they were too surprised to do anything other than stare in disbelief.

Aarif sat up, rubbing the left side of his head, which was numb and throbbing. He looked around for his rifle so he could make the American pay, and he couldn't find it. He looked at the ground, then at his friends who were still dumbfounded by what just happened.

"What happened? Where's my gun?" he mumbled.

Jasim, silent, pointed towards the door.

Baber, who had kept back before the American snatched the rifle, took a few more steps back as he saw the shame and rage contort Aarif's face. Someone was going to pay and pay dearly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alec listened to the exchange outside while pressed against the wall next to the door. The voices grew louder and louder as the argument accelerated. All the while he clutched the rifle he snatched from the thug outside.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!!" he said to himself.

"Alec?!" Laila called out to him from the bathroom, "What's going on?!"

"Just stay inside and get on the floor! We got a situa-"his voice was downed out by a volley of bullets tearing through the door into the living room's concrete wall. He shut his eyes and covered himself with the rifle as he felt splinters land on his arms, hair and neck.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Outside, Aarif pulled back the bolt and checked the chamber for jams; the magazine was empty.

Aazim reached out for his gun, but Aarif wouldn't return it. He then tried ordering Aarif, "Give me back my gun!"

"Get me more ammunition!" he snapped back. "I need more bullets! Where are they!?"

"Don't you talk to me like that!" Aazim responded.

"I'll talk to you the way you deserve! Now give me another fucking magazine!"

"They're in the trunk. Get them yourself!"

"Why didn't you bring an extra clip?!"

"How was I supposed to know you'd let the American steal your gun?" Aazim fired back.

"How was I supposed to know he'd do this?! When you grabbed him off the street he came quietly enough! Why didn't you know he'd do something like this?! This was your clever plan! Why didn't you plan for this?!"

"Shut up! I'm not the one who let that weakling make a fool of me! And don't you dare tell me what I should and shouldn't know!!"

"Please friends!" Baber pleaded. "We should move away from the door, he might shoot at us!"

"Please Baber!" Aarif sneered. "He's an aid worker! He probably doesn't know one end of the gun from the oth—"

Aarif suddenly jerked forward as a five-round volley of bullets ripped through the door and hit him twice The first round went through his left shoulder, exiting his upper chest in a red spray that caught Baber and Aazim in the face. The second round hit him squarely in the back.

Aazim swore and ducked down. Baber squealed and ran away. Jasim, however, sprang into action. In his mind he always pictured how he would react. A team of heavily armed American commandos would be facing him. They would raise their rifles but he'd be too fast for them. In one quick, fluid motion, he'd draw his pistol from his waistband, cock the hammer, aim and fire. Instead, he grabbed his pistol, cocked the hammer, fired, and drew the gun from his waistband. He collapsed next to Aarif's body stunned by the burning pain in his thigh. Aazim crawled to Aarif's motionless body and looked over the body at Jasim who was clutching his leg and screaming himself hoarse.

"What happened!!?" he yelled to Jasim.

Jasim paused for a moment, "The bastard got me!"

Aazim looked around frantically. "Where's Baber?"

Jasim looked behind to the street, "He was right behind me a second ago."

Aazim swore then ran back to the car, unlocked the trunk and grabbed three ammo magazines and loaded one into one of the assault rifles. He then ran back to the house to settle the score with the American.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alec looked through the peep hole to see the result of his attack. Two of the men were down, tow ran away. He ran back to the bathroom thinking he heard Laila call him.

As he called out he realized he could barely hear his own voice. "Oh shit that was loud!" he said to himself.

Opening the bathroom door he saw her crouching in the bathtub with her bath robe rapped around her. "Laila are you alright?" he repeated.

"Of course I'm alright!" she shouted. "Didn't you hear me screaming? What's the matter with you?"

"What?!"

She then rolled her eyes and groaned. "Allah!"

She then reached out and began searching his clothing. "You are not hurt?"

"Great! And don't worry, I'm not hurt either."

She stared at him for a moment trying to keep her patience. "I'm relieved."

"You said you're relieved, right?"

"Yes!" she shouted.

"Good! I went deaf there for a second after shooting this thing!"

Laila looked behind him and motioned for him to follow her to the bedroom.

"No, no, no. I need to stay up front and watch the door. Lock yourself in the bathroom."

"Who were those men? Militia? Bandits?"

"Will you just go back in and lock the fucking door!?" he snapped back. Laila jerked back slightly, then complied.

Alec ran back to the door and looked through the peephole again, just in time to see the charmer running up to the door with another AK-47 and an infuriated look on his face. But seeing the charmer return wasn't nearly as scary as the three men jumping out of the green Peugeot, running up behind him up the walkway. "Oh shit," he thought. "He's brought reinforcements."

He crouched against the wall next to the door, trying to prepare himself for the inevitable. "Okay, okay" he whispered. "Keep it together. Please God let there be enough ammo in this thing."

Alec then stood up and looked through the peephole again, watching as the three men behind the charmer began yelling. The charmer spun around, saw who they were, and raised his rifle up to his shoulder. Alec then ducked down and away from the door just as volley of bullets began riddling the door and the outside wall. For a few seconds he heard yelling and a steady stream of gunfire, but he couldn't tell from who, then there was silence. He looked through the peephole once more to see the charmer and the creepy one lying on the ground, their chests drenched in fresh blood. The poser was also still, but his body wasn't riddled with bullets.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiwali looked down at the three men with a small measure of satisfaction. The one called Aazim had paid for his crime, but who had shot the other two. He looked up and noticed the door and noticed the damage to the door along with the locked burglar gate. While there was clear evidence they'd shot into the door, from the splintering and the two dead men someone inside had shot outward.

The Lieutenant walked up next to Hiwali and kicked Aazim's corpse. "Should we go now sir?"

Hiwali pointed to the door, "What do you make of this?"

"Sir?"

"Someone shot two of these men through that door, but the door is locked from the outside. What were these dogs after?"

"Certainly no one would lock fighters in a house would they?"

Hiwali motioned for his men to move to the left side of the door as he walked up and knocked. "Hello? Whoever is in there we're here to help."

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inside, Alec watched as the men came up to the door and their leader began knocking. "Oh fuck," he whispered.

Tired of waiting, Laila peeked from behind the corner to see the results of the gunfight. "Who's knocking" she whispered.

Alec rushed over and pointed towards the bedroom. "Get back there and lock the door" he whispered.

"What's going on?"

"Militia guys just shot up the last of those other guys and now they're trying to get in" he said, trying to keep his voice low.

Laila grabbed his shoulder as he turned to face the new threat. She heard the man knock again, calling inside and offering help. "Give me the rifle" she said.

"What?"

"Now! Before they suspect something."

"What the hell are you doing?"

The commander knocked for the third time and Laila answered in Arabic while pulling the gun away from him. "Go! It's your turn to hide in the bathroom."

Aleck looked at her fro a moment, not sure what to do.

"Trust me" she pleaded. Alec quietly went to the bathroom while Laila took the rifle and went to the door, preparing herself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hiwali could sense something was wrong and motioned for his men to ready themselves. Then he heard a woman's voice from inside. "Please! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!"

Everyone lowered their weapons as the door opened. Hiwali was startled to see a young woman come to the door trying to cover her hair while holding an AK-47. "Are they gone?" she asked.

"What happened here?" he responded.

"It was terrible!" the girl exclaimed, trying to hold back her sobbing. "Two Americans took me two days ago while I was walking home! They brought me here and used me as payment for four criminals!"

"What!?"

"Four men they hired as spies said they'd work for the Americans if they provided them with a . . . a. . . . virgin!"

The lieutenant clenched his teeth in anger. "God! They'll stoop to anything!"

"What did the Americans look like?"

"One was short, old, and very fat. The other was taller, looked very strong, hand brown hair and sunglasses. Oh yes! He also had a short beard!"

The lieutenant looked at the gun she was clutching. "How did you get the gun?"

"A few minutes ago they came to collect me. The Americans left me locked in this house while they went back to Baghdad. Well, I suppose that's were they went. The tall one put his gun down by the door while he looked for the key to the lock so I was able to surprise him by opening the door and stealing it.

As Hiwali listed to Laila's story he nodded in approval and admiration.

"Then, I shut the door and warned them to go away," she paused for a moment for effect. "Then . . . they started shooting . . . then I started shooting through the door . . . Oh Allah!" She then looked down at the floor and put her hand over her face, sobbing.

Hiwali reached through the bars and patted her on her shoulder. "You've been incredibly brave. If only all women went to such lengths to protect their virtue."

"Thank you sir" she said quietly, half smiling through her grimace.

He then motioned for her to stand back. When she did he shot the padlock off. "I know you probably want to escape, but for your own safety you need to stay inside. The Americans are coming and I don't want to see you get hurt after such an ordeal."

"But what about my family? They'll be wondering what happened to me!"

"They'll be fine! The most important thing is that you stay safe until we drive the Americans out."

Laila nodded. "Yes, of course, you're right. I'm just afraid the CIA agents will come back."

Hiwali shook his head and chuckled. "They wouldn't dare! Otherwise they wouldn't try to bribe thugs to do their crimes for them."

Laila nodded again. "Yes, you're right. I'm sorry for fretting so much, it's just—"

"Think nothing of it! Just stay safe and Allah willing you'll be back with your family in no time."

After the girl shut he door Hiwali and his men stood over Aazim as he struggled for his gun. One of his men kicked the AK out of his reach and spat on the dying man.

"American" Aazim wheezed as he pointed towards the house.

"Yes, we know the deal you made with the CIA you son of a pig!" the lieutenant snarled as he, Hiwali, and the other men shot another volley into Aazim before returning to the car.

Jasim lay perfectly still even as the pain in his leg grew. As he heard their car drive off he got up, scavenged Aazim's keys, and limped to the car hoping to find a good escape route, all the while silently vowing never to pick up a gun again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

After watching the militiamen drive off and watching the last of the attackers drop his gun and limp back to the car, Laila placed the rifle on the sofa and went to the bedroom. She found Alec pacing and flexing his hands.

"They're gone" she said.

"How did you get rid of them?"

"I said those men were working for the CIA and were holding me prisoner."

"They bought that?"

"Oh yes" she said candidly. "They think everything bad in Iraq is a CIA plot."

"Thank God for paranoia I guess" he answered.

Laila watched as he kept making fists again and again. "Are you going to be alright?"

"I don't know" he responded, presenting his trembling hands to her. "It's my first gunfight."

"You're doing fine."

"I want to throw up. I never thought I'd shoot anyone, I mean I never thought I was capable. You know?"

Laila nodded She sat next to Alec as he lay down on the bed to try and calm down. "I recognized a couple of them. They were the ones who took me."

"Yes they were. The one with the moustache was Aazim, he and my father did business together."

Alec sat up suddenly, his eyes widened when he heard Laila's news. "Did I just screw up?"

"No. Aazim has wanted me for some time. He'd make some offers to my father but he always turned Aazim down."

"So he was here. . ."

"Yes, he was. Thank you."

He shrugged slightly. "Well, I just figured there weren't here to get us out. It wasn't like I was, I don't know, uh, protecting your honor or anything."

"But you did anyway, thank you" she responded softly, moving closer towards him.

"Well it wasn't the only reason I did it, I mean ----"Alec forgot what he was going to say as she took his left hand into her hands. They were soft and cool to the touch, and as his attention turned to her his trembling stopped. For a few moments he sat motionless, looking down at her hands, then up at her smiling face.

After almost two days, Alec finally left go. He slid his hand out of her grasp, took her right hand and began kissing her palm. As Laila leaned in even closer he worked his way up to her fingers, taking each one in his mouth and gently, slowly sucking on each one.

Laila was both aroused and fascinated by Alec's affectionate approach. From what everyone had told her she expected to lie down, spread her legs, and endure her consummation. But since her husband was different from the other men she'd know, it made sense his technique would be different as well.

Alec then slid off the bed and knelt in front of her, slowly opening her robe and exposing her skin from the center of her chest all the way down to her lap. He spread her legs gently, lowered himself between her thighs and began gently licking her navel as he moved his hands inside her robe and behind her back. Laila shuddered as she felt his hands on her bare skin. The sensation of his hands skimming her back made her heart race and she began moaning softly and running her fingers through his hair.

"Stand up for a minute" he whispered. She obeyed.

He was at eye level with her stomach when his hands began running down her ass, to the back of her legs, then up along the front of her thighs. Laila began breathing heavily as his hands began moving up inside her thighs while he continued licking her stomach. And as his hands moved slowly towards her crotch she was overwhelmed by her conflicting feelings. She wanted her husband more than ever now, yet she felt ashamed of her own arousal. A decent woman wasn't supposed to have feelings of lust, but then again husbands are supposed to only gratify themselves and think nothing of their wives' feelings.

Alec heard Laila's soft panting as he coaxed her body to arousal. She was enjoying herself and he took pride in his success. After all she'd done for him he was determined to make this special for her.

He stood up and looked at her smooth, bare skin through her half opened robe for a moment before slowly peeling it back, exposing her completely. She inhaled sharply as she stood before him, but didn't attempt to cover herself. Instead, she stared directly into his eyes watching his reaction to her body. She smiled as she watched his eyes widen and his breathing intensify.

After a moment of feverish anticipation they leaned into each other. He took her right breast into his mouth and began sucking on her erect nipple. She signed and continued stroking his hair, enjoying his attention and becoming more and more excited as he moved to her other breast.

Alec finally couldn't stand it any longer. He took her hands and guided her to the bed, letting her spread herself out on her back while he scrambled out of his cloths and climbed onto the bed and positioned himself over her. Wrapping their arms around each other they began to kiss, long and deep, getting lost in the exchange of sensations as they explored each other. With his experience, Alec took the lead initially, running his tongue around her full lips and gently sucking on the bottom, then the top lip, relishing their soft firm texture.

Soon though, Laila began to take control, mimicking Alec's technique. At first she wend hard and fast, but gradually finding the right rhythm as she began to revel in her power as she made her husband moan.

Eventually they paused. Laila, who was now straddling him, sat up and looked down at Alec's heaving chest. Alec looked up at her, frozen in aw at her beauty as she looked down on him with her huge, giddy grin and disheveled hair. The light peeking through the blinds highlighted the curves of her full breasts and hips as she caught her breath and began touching her erection. Alec then began to gently thrust his pelvis up against her clit, moving his hips left and right, trying to create friction against her.

Realizing what he was trying to do, she leaned over and began to maneuver herself against his cock until she felt her clit rub against his erection. She moved her crotch up and down while he made small circles with the movement of his hips. She inhaled with each thrust of her hips and moaned with each exhalation. Gradually her arousal began to build and Alec's cock began to ache from the prolonged erection, yet they continued on and on as Laila drifted further and further into a state of bliss.

Grasping her hips he began pressing her harder against him as he sat up to embrace her. As with the kissing, he initiated but she quickly took over and set her own rhythm as her pleasure intensified. Soon she was oblivious to everything except her mounting pleasure and her husband's embrace.

Alec, in the meantime, was losing his mind watching her pleasure herself against him. Her moans became louder until they finally became grunts, then whimpers as she edged closer and closer to her first orgasm. Finally she came and Alec felt her legs suddenly tighten around his waist until it was almost painful as her fingernails dug into his back. Her slow moan grew into a long, agonized squeal, and then her grip on him relaxed.

For several minutes he held her as she recuperated. Laila then went to the bathroom to fetch some toilet paper and wipe of the wet spot on his stomach. When she was done she pulled back the covers on the bed, got in and motioned for him to join her which he did without hesitation.

12