Mr. Meccano Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the bell rang. What?

'Shit' said Craig quietly. The bell went again, and again. Coming from the direction of the workshop. It wasn't a phone. His hand withdrew and I slumped down on the log.

'Shit, sorry, girls. Customer back there. I'd better go, Hopefully not long. You.....ahh....you...can, ah....well, shit you pair do what you want anyway by the looks of it!' and he laughed softly and a little kindly. 'I'll try and come back here anyways, as soon as I can.......by the way. You two are so hot lookin' there today. I hope I been good to you'

I was about to reply but there was bloody ivy in my mouth. Then I didn't care anway because I was still floating/coming down off my orgasm high. I heard his footsteps go up the forest of a meadow he had back here. I waited and my breathing settled down. The sun felt good and warm on my body lying there. Safe. For some reason, even though I was still tangled to the ground ivy. Didn't care, really. Craig will be back soon. Never did match up his oily handprint. That made me laugh once. God I wouldn't have expected to have ended up like this an hour ago. Naked on a log, fingered and came twice....thrice.......still bloody stoned too......sun nice.....

That was it. I dozed right off. I don't know how long for. Not long I don't think cos the sun was still warm on my butt. No change in the air temperature, so perhaps only ten minutes.....twenty, thirty. I listened. Thought I heard something but then not.

'Marie' my voice croaked. Ah, so no bloody ivy in my mouth! I moved my hands. Yes! Free too, and feet. I shoved myself up on the log. Jesus, the world moved a bit there Selena! I stayed upright and gripped the log whilst the dizziness eased off. I stiffened, thought I heard someone coming but after 30 seconds nothing. I suppose I could go up and see how long Craig is gonna be. Yeah, right Selena, you walk in there butt naked whilst a customer is there – you threw your clothes off in the undergrowth up there, remember. I looked down at Marie.

'Hey' I said softly and gave her a slight kick. No sign. De nada. I bent over and moved the grass away above her head. She was fast asleep, just letting out a slight snore.

Then I did hear something, damn I did. Like a small croak, but not a frog croak. Is there some goofball spying on us down here? I crouched down and looked all around the hedges, the large tree over head, the weed forest rising up to where the garage was just out of site. The croak came again. Human, or human-ish. From along the way, just beyond a massive patch of brambles I saw a tin roof. Croak again, longer and it definitely sounded like help.

What to do? Only me here. Well Craig was up there. I could get him if I really needed to, I could find those clothes. Better see what this is first, if it's someone needing help. I went along almost on all fours. I still felt someone could maybe be goofin. When I came up to the brambles I nearly turned back cos no way I was going through that. Then I saw a very narrow path meandering up. I followed and before I got to the shed I heard a loud croak or two for help come from it. Someone hurt? I'd better check it out. Carefully, Selena, you are bucko nakedo girl.

The shed was tiny. The door was not locked, it was actually slightly ajar. I moved closer with stealth.

'Heeelp' came the croaky voice again. I went through the door on all fours. You would, wouldn't you in my position. In the gloom I waited for my eyes to adjust. There were old wooden stalls, probably ponies at one time. Earth floor hard, dry, clean. I crept in and was halfway along the stalls when I came to the source of the voice. I put my head around and there, side on to me was a chair. It's occupant was tied to it. He was just about the smallest man I ever saw. At first I thought he was a child but he spoke and I knew it to be a man, albeit with the strangest voice I ever heard.

'Are ye there? How 'bout ye? Are ye come to help a poor auld fella? Be quick now I think me heart is giving me gyp' he rasped.

Who speaks like that? I thought, it was near comical, if not a bit musical. I didn't like the bit about his heart. I forgot myself and I rushed up to him. I stood over him and looked down. He had a face like a badgers! Some sort of dwarfy old man. His eyes were half lidded. He was tied in half a dozen loops around his chest to the chair. The air was thick with fumes of something. Around him on the rough ground were some empty spirit bottles. An old soak then. But why the ties? I was about to back out. I had quite forgotten my own situation but I thought I should get Craig. But something made me stay. The air got a bit thicker and my skin felt warm and prickly.

'My heart feels strained.......my auld belly too.....help me out' the old boy pleaded. That's not good. I knew that heart attack victims feel a strain on their stomachs. I stepped forward and pulled at his binds. They were wire! And held fast.

'No......no.......,' he said, 'they won't go......it's me belly is sore and tight'

What to do? I went down on my knees and pulled his shirt up. There was a belt with a queer buckle on it. I pulled it apart and fumbled for his button. It was then I felt it against my hand and I know, with hindsight, I should have stopped but it wasn't that easy. I was the fly in the spider's parlour, though I didn't know it. And anyway, the air became thicker, enervating. I tugged the trouser button to release any constriction on his belly and then the trousers just parted and flapped as, almost like a plant reaching for the light, his penis unfurled out and upwards. It was incredible. I couldn't move. It was mesmerising to watch as in a few seconds it grew from a folded thick stem to stand upright and firm right before my face. It was smooth and shapely, massive in girth and length. It bent slightly away from me but I could smell it. In fact, it enshrouded me with it's pungency which smelt clean and fresh, far at odds with it's origin. I should have known it was something magical but I was transfixed. I was also wet. I hardly felt it, but my pussy was tingling again. I didn't feel like running or crying out or anything. I only felt like doing one thing. I did it.

I lent forward. I pushed my chest out and I put the thing between my breasts. It was as thick as an aerosol can. I rubbed my tits up and down it,then my cheek against it. The aroma was overpowering. I turned my face full on to it, and licked.

God, I nearly came there and then. I can't describe the taste. It was honey and booze and cream and......oooohhh. .....I dunno. I licked more, greedily. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and I still couldn't get my lips around it. Then it did something amazing. It changed shape! It went slightly thinner and longer at the same time. This monster cock plunged into my mouth and went up and up. It hit the back of my throat. I moved my head with it until it stopped and then I sucked. Shit it was divine. I went mad for it. I put my hands around it, rose up on my knees and sucked and fucked it with my mouth

I don't know how long this went on for. I didn't care. I wanted it forever. It made me yearn for it in my mouth, against my tits......against my pussy. I broke off my mouth, stood up and turned around and lowered my hips towards it. Oh, Christ ......as my pussy lips touched it I just came. That was enough. I shuddered and went further down. It was thicker again now. I couldn't get that to enter me. I felt so dirty. I rubbed my ass against it. It was like a post. I split my buttocks. I rubbed some more then I turned around and went down on my knees before it again.

'Ssh,sssh,sssshh' went the old boy, which I thought was him trying to be quiet but which I later learnt was his form of laughing..

I licked all around its rim and again its girth lessened while its length increased. I took the cock of heaven in my mouth again. I thought I heard someone shouting outside but I was past caring. The taste in my mouth was intoxicating. I was able to squash my breasts against its length and it was still past my head. I put both hands around it and pulled up and down and I sucked and rang my tongue over and back on the slit.

I felt the change in taste first for a few seconds and then there was an absolute crescendo in my mouth. If the taste was mindblowing before then this was just out there in the planets. I came as I guzzled his spunk, there must have been litres of it. I held one hand against his cock to make sure it wouldn't leave my mouth as he pumped and I drank and the other hand I lowered to myself and I fingered myself for all I was worth. I was so busy I didn't hear Marie coming in, probably wouldn't have anyway because of her bare feet.

'Oh my god, Selena! What the hell you doing? Who is that old.....what? Here......' she bent down and reached her hands under my arms to lift me away and that's when the air hit her as well. I looked up at her as I licked the spunk off the still throbbing cock. I even smiled. Marie's face underwent a change. I saw her eyes narrow and her jaw dropped open. She licked her lips. Her hands went up to her tits. I don't even think she was conscious she had done it. She stroked them and then pulled at her nipples. Even in the gloom I saw her tiny nipples pucker out. Then she dropped to her knees like a stone and bent her head right in and licked his pole with me.

'Mmmmmmm!' she groaned with surprise and then worked her mouth up and around the head where she met mine. Amazingly, the monster cock kept erect and kept oozing its sweet, hot spunk and we knelt there on the dirt floor sucking this wee old guys cock, cooing and groaning. That's how Craig found us.

'Girls! No! No! Oh shit, noooooooo!' Craig was there all of a sudden. We mustn't have heard him at all. It didn't matter anyway. We paid him no heed, just carried on our labours of spunk sucking. He reached in, grabbed us by an arm each and hauled us off our knees and practically threw us behind him. We stumbled and I hit my back on the end of the stall. It woke me up a bit, but not for long. I rushed back at him. I wanted that cock. Marie was beside me, trying to get past Craig. He was having none of it.

'Sssh, sssh, sssh,' went the old man. His face contorted in humour. 'Well Craig, how bout ye, ye poisoning ol bugger?'

'Why are you conscious you old cunt? I fed you poitin this morning'

'Weeelll, Craig my chum, you should take that up with yer mate Crumpy. Crumpy the Dishonourable. That bottle of potch you administered to me this morning was half water. Oh yes, not the first one either. Not that I was going to let you in on the cheating poitin makers secret. I waited. I was well to do so. That bottle this morning was pish. So now! I'm awake! Months you've had me here, but now I'm back in action! You are fair going to pay now laddie! Your ruin will come down the tracks very, very soon'

Craig exploded. He forgot about us. He jumped forward, grabbed the old dwarf man with both hands around his throat and lifted him, and the chair he was tied in, clean off the dirt floor.

'I fuckin beat you once cos you madly antagonised me. I beat you twice cos you were then gonna fuckin ruin me and I'll fuckin beat your fuckin brains out on this floor now, whether you're human or fuckin leprechaun.'

'Too ...euch......euch.......late' gasped the old man as Craig lifted the chair up ready to smash it, head first, on the floor.

Craig stopped, the chair still above his head. He looked up. 'Whaddya mean too late McHaragarty?'

'I......uunn.......I notice you have .....unn....a cctv camera on top yer shed, pointed at yer forecourt. Well, me old chum. It's been pointing the opposite way now for an hour or more. I saw to that. Ever since I heard the footsteps running down. Girlie footsteps and yer own. Ye see, yer own weakness is yer own undoing Craig. Ye love fucking. Well now the camera never lies. That good ol footage of you and these two wee beauties is now out there in public.' He stopped and his eyes were open wide. His face triumphant.

'Lying old cunt' Craig said softly but he sounded worried.

'Am not', said the old boy even more softly and he added, with intent, 'Ye. Are. Fucked'

There was a 'Pouf!' sound and he disappeared! A few things happened at once. Craig did nothing for a few seconds and then his arm dropped the chair and he sank to his knees with a thud, skidding the empty bottles away.

'Fuck........fuck........fuck' was all he uttered. I felt my head loosen, as if something had been holding it but had now let go. I felt a bit stupid, sheepish and shivered a bit. I then felt my own nakedness. I put my arms around my tits and my hand down below. Marie was doing the same. Then I realized there was no-one here but Craig and he had been seeing everything we had anyway.

'Craig? Craig........talk to us. Craig? What the fuck is happening?' Marie asked him. No answer. I moved over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, then my arm around him.

'Craig. Don't. We were okay with you.........shit Craig we enjoyed it! There's nothing wrong'

It was a second or two until he looked up. His face was anguish all over.

'You don't understand........you don't know any of this' he said in a low voice.

'Then try us,' Marie said, ' we got one secret going on now anyway the three of us, so what's the story with the disappearing old boy and his.......uh.....fucking magic cock thing. And his threats. What is the score here Craig?'

Then Craig gathered his wits. His face became set and he stood up.

'We might have time. We need at least to work something. C'mon, lets get out of here. Find your bloody clothes. I'm going to the garage, see ya there.' He walked out. We followed, hitting him with questions. He filled us in alright. A leprechaun. A mad one. A devious little cunt of a one - to use Craig's description.

We found our clothes after much searching and scraping of limbs in the brambles. As we made our way into the shop, Marie stopped and pulled me out the back again. I didn't know what was on until she turned and peered at the garage roof. There was a cctv camera up there. It was pointing down the jungle garden.

There was worse inside. We found Craig in his office. He was sat stock still watching tv. No, not tv. A monitor. Cctv. We joined him. The screen showed the bottom of the garden, the picture was enlarged. There was a figure, we knew to be Craig and as he shifted we saw two naked girls running down the path ahead of him. Then they fell over the log and then he was whipping them with branches, whipping their naked bums. The real trouble was the girls did look like girls. Like us but younger and smaller. Basically what the film was showing was a kiddy fiddler at work.

'Not us......but sort of us' breathed Marie sounding shit scared.

'He fiddled the footage. Like photoshop fiddled it but has done it on a video' I suggested.

'Oh, yes,' Craig agreed, 'there is a degree of hoodoo voodoo black magic about the wee fucker'

There was a long, long silence.

'What's going to happen Craig? What shall we do?' Marie asked, still scared. Craig turned around and stood up. He put an arm around us both and brought us into him and hugged us. It was strange. He had been intimate with us in the garden, to say the least, but this was the most intimate feeling yet with him. I put my arm around him too and then felt Maries arm doing the same. Our heads went together.

'Sweet girls. I hope I didn't do you wrong. You are brought into this shit now. You are to stay away from me and stay away from here. If any fingers come pointing your way, any investigations, shit, you deny it. That ain't youse on the tape. I'm gonna have to lay real low, fucking practically disappear cos God knows what he meant about public with that tape. I'm gonna be closed and laying low until the shit blows over. It might not do at all.'

He pulled away from us. 'Go! Be quick! Say nothing and definitely don't come by here at all. We don't need to be seen together and besides........McHaragarty's back. He may well be hanging around here looking for mischief'

We left him then. We walked back home. We didn't speak. We hadn't gone 500 yards before we heard the car start and then it power off into town. Seems like Craig was scarpering extra fast.

It turns out Craig was just right. The shit hit the fan big time. All over town that footage came on cctv monitors inexplicably and wouldn't go away no matter how people adjusted their sets. Most of 'em couldn't wipe it off their tapes. The cops were more interested than most. Well they had to be. People were up in arms, everyone talking about finding the local paedo sicko in the town. Who was that man in the overalls? Where was that garden? Who were the girls?

On the last point I was sure glad to hell we were buck naked going down that path. Any item of clothing would have marked us out. Ma or Da would defo have spotted that. As it was our haircuts might give us away, but it had been two weeks and they had asked us nothing. They had said plenty of course. Scandalous carry on. Here of all places. In our midst. Same as most folk. It was conservative round here, bordering on psycho narrow mindedness.

Craig was as good as his word. He disappeared. Put a sign on the door apparently, away for a three week holiday. Told the Bar, so it was broadcast properly and then he went. Somewhere.

Marie and I spoke very little about it, maybe a bit the next day. I guess we felt ashamed as well as shit scared. Oh, yeah....we burnt the clothes we had on that day. As a precaution but also because it felt like we were doing something. Then we didn't see each other that much either which was unlike us but maybe we had to work through things on our own. Marie, in particular, didn't get up in the mornings anymore which wasn't like her. It looked like she had slept bad as well whenever she did appear. I could sympathize with that. I had crap nights as well. I never said about them to Marie. I had dreams, or nightmares, of garden paths at nights, swaying trees, stars swinging wildly and mad eyes and always, always the visions of a huge cock in my hands, in my mouth, running over my butt, my pussy. I would wake up drenched in sweat, panting. Christ, it was torment. Sometimes the sweet pungency of that leprechaun's spunk was literally on my tongue when I woke up. I told you it was beyond heaven, that taste, almost drug like. You could become addicted to it. Which may explain why I did what I did.

More madness Selena? Er, yes. I went back didn't I? I couldn't help it? After two weeks I wondered did that stuff happen in that garden? Or some such. Whatever. Anyway, I went down. Waited until well after midnight and left the house quietly. That's easy enough, it's so big we all live there like peas in a pod.

It had just moved into August, it was warm enough at nights. I had on a one piece and it was fine. The country road was empty. You could hear for miles. I didn't go to the garage, I went down the side field and followed the hedge until I found the animals path. I went through it on all fours and stood up. I got my bearings and could see the animal path through the undergrowth. Once along it I hit the main path and I descended all the way to the bottom, listening carefully as I went. I could feel my heart beating.

I sat under the big tree, on the long log where we had been before. There was not a breeze, the air was warm. As I sat there wondering my eye caught a colour in the grass closer by the tree. I got up and went over to it. When I picked it up I couldn't figure out what it was and what it was doing here. It looked for all the world like a fat babys dummy, but the end for the mouth was strange, far too big. When I threw it back down I saw another one, and another. Puzzled, I returned to the log and I sat down again.