Mr. Rhodes Doubles Down

Story Info
The making of a slave.
9.8k words
4.49
72.9k
17
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I arrived at the center hoping that my guilt was not visible on my face or worse that Mr. Rhodes had told everyone what a slut I had been the night before. I was shocked to find that I was also excited to see him again today. I knew he was old enough to be my grandfather. He was 72 years old and I got a little turned on knowing that I was under his control, but I was also terrified of being found out and fired. He was so powerful and he knew it.

My shift came right around dinnertime and one of my duties was to help my residents get to the dining room and to make sure they had all their dietary needs met for each meal. Then I had to help feed anyone that could not feed themselves for any number of reasons. I would then clean them up and help them back to their rooms and get them ready for bed.

This may seem like a lot of work, but since there was a two hour time period when they could get their meals it was staggered pretty well for me and because this was such a high brow place there was a high ratio of CNA's per resident. I noticed when I finished helping the last person from the dining room that there was a few older gentlemen in the adjoining game room playing cards. I saw that one of them was Mr. Spencer Rhodes. My breath caught in my throat and he looked up and caught me looking at him. His eyes locked with mine then he abruptly turned back to his friends and I heard a large burst of laughter coming from the table. I felt my skin grow hot and red, I had a hard time catching my breath afterward, I was sure he had said something about me to his friends.

When I went to his room that night to see if he needed my help with anything, I felt the burning shame rise again as I knocked on his door. He yelled for me to come in and I opened the door afraid he might have his friends with him, but he was mercifully alone.

"Mr. Rhodes, do you need any help tonight?" I asked in an unusually high pitched voice. He looked into my eyes and motioned for me to come over to him. He was sitting in his recliner again listening to the opera La Traviata. He patted the arm of the chair as I approached indicating that I should sit down there.

"How's your pussy Sophia? Does it need to be stroked again?"

"Look Mr. Rhodes, you may think that I am a whore, but I have never done anything like that before in my life. I thought a lot about quitting today, but as I have said I need this job."

"Oh Sophia, I think you are such a lovely girl with many charms and you will forgive me but I do like making you blush and squirm. But you won't quit now. I can see very clearly that you need someone to take care of you and your hot little pussy. You won't quit because you need this job, but mostly it because you found something out about yourself Sophia. You found out something you never recognized in yourself before. You may have been a little frightened yesterday, but you loved it. You love being used by someone secure in their own power. I am an old man and I can see you seem to need being used. Luckily for you I know just how to keep you happy. Now, I want you completely naked, so go lock the door as you would when I am to be bathed. Then stand in front of me and take off your clothes." He laid his head back and continued listening to the opera.

I rose slowly and went to his front door and locked it. I returned to stand directly in front of him. He motioned for me to begin. My heart beat rapidly and seemed to fill my throat as I took my scrubs off and folded them neatly this time and placed them on the coffee table. He lifted his head and smiled as I stood in front of him in my baby blue underwear. The bra unsnapped in front and I reached up and released my C cup breasts from the tight confines of the silky material and tossed it into the pile. I stood there for a second before I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my panties. I brought the panties down to my ankles and stepped out of them, placing them beside my bra on the table. He left me standing there while he looked me over slowly, his eyes resting on my full breasts.

"I want you to lift your moon-shaped breasts for me and pull on those puffy nipples. Play with your breasts for me Sophia."

I locked my eyes onto his and placed my cold hands under my breasts, lifting them and bringing my fingers up to play over the nipples lightly. He was entranced watching me knead my breasts and pinch my nipples, pulling them away from my body. I stared into his eyes and became very aroused as I played with myself. I lifted my breasts with both hands and held them out toward him. I felt naughty and sexy. I liked this, he was right.

He motioned for me to straddle him on the chair. Placing my legs over the arms, I was able to straddle him without placing much weight on him. My legs were spread wide and I could feel the material of his clothing brushing my ass as it rose and fell with his breathing. He placed his bony hands on my breasts and pulled them up toward his mouth. I had to arch my back to help him gain access to them. He bit one of my nipples hard and pulled it away from my body with his teeth. Then he placed his flattened tongue under the areola and brought his mouth over the entire nipple. He started sucking and nursing like a baby on my breast, his other hand gripping my other breast hard. Then he pushed them together and nuzzled his face between them licking and sucking the nipples as though he could not get enough. I was writhing on his chair, my ass lifting up and down as he suckled. I had never had so much pleasure from my breasts before. I watched him as he played his tongue over the tips, flicking them lightly with his pointed tongue. He stopped to blow gently on them and watched with a smile as I threw my head back and arched my back further into him. Nursing again on one and then the other, he let them go and looked deep into my eyes as he opened my pubic lips with two hands. He looked down at my huge clitoris and said in a low voice, "It seems we have something in common, you and I."

I blushed deeply and he just laughed. He lifted the already engorged pearl and gazed at it while he pulled the hood back as far as it would go. I gasped as he flicked it with a fingernail lightly. He took it between his forefinger and thumb and started stroking it up and down. His other hand snaked under my ass and lifted it as high as he could. Gripping one cheek in his hand he proceeded to jerk me off. His strokes getting quicker and quicker until I bucked on his chair crying out as the orgasm overcame me. But as I started to push his hand away he stuffed two of his long fingers into me and started to pump them roughly in and out of me. He added a third finger as he moved his other hand to open my vaginal lips further apart while he pounded me with three fingers. I was going crazy, my ass rose and fell in rhythm while he fucked me with his fingers. He pushed in and out of me raking his fingers along the walls of my pussy. My body was soaked in sweat as I arched up and felt a huge wave of pleasure overtake me. I cried out and felt my pussy convulsing on his fingers over and over again. He let me finish quivering and then he slowly pulled his fingers out and rubbed them over my breasts. He rubbed my juices into my nipples. I could smell the distinct smell of my own cum everywhere. I looked into Spencer Rhodes' ice blue eyes and smiled softly. He smiled back into my eyes and pinched my clitoris again playfully. I moved off the chair and had a hard time getting the feeling back in my legs. Then I surprised myself and sat down on one arm of his chair and touched his face lightly, stroking his wrinkled cheek and looking into his eyes. I leaned in and placed my lips on his, letting my tongue flick over his lips as he opened his mouth to deepen the kiss.

His mouth opened hungrily as I sucked his lower lip softly. I thought his mouth was so lovely, I could have kissed him all night long. My mouth hungry for him gently tugged on his tongue with my teeth. I slid into his lap fully and we kissed until he pulled away and sheepishly told me that I was killing his legs. I jumped up and apologized.

I looked around the room and put everything back in order and got dressed again before I moved to the door to leave. Suddenly I noticed that there was a red light blinking in the corner of the room by the bookcase. I walked over and saw that it was a camera and it was still recording. My body froze in fear. He had been taping us!! I whirled on him suddenly and felt a rush of adrenaline making me tremble with rage, confusion and hatred. I was so angry!! What was he going to do with that? He could blackmail me or just humiliate me by showing it to other people. What the fuck? I paced the floor trying to think straight. I had been compliant and had actually started to like him. I liked being touched by him, and I had began to trust him!

"You are angry little Sophia??" I heard from the recliner, "Well, tomorrow is another day. Go to work now and come back soon, ya hear? I will sleep in my recliner tonight." He said softly in a fake southern drawl.

I turned back to look at him, "What the fuck Spencer??? Why are you taping us?"

"As I said before, come back tomorrow and I will talk with you, until then goodnight sweet, fuckable Sophia."

I looked at him and said, "Then I will just take this with me then," as I strode toward the camera.

"You can take that dear; I still have yesterday's show. I am rich and I like my electronics dear. As I said we will speak...in the morning." He turned over and turned out his reading lamp.

I stood there for a minute with my mind racing in the dark room before I turned and walked out. I was terrified. I could not trust this man at all. He was going to get me fired and then what would I do? I had already applied to every assisted living place in the area and they were all holes compared to this one. They would also never hire me after I had worked here for a few days. They would want to know why I had left so soon. What was I supposed to tell them?

The next morning was hell. All I could think about was going back into work, being forced to talk to Spencer Rhodes. What the hell was going to happen? I had a big knot in my stomach and when I finally had to get ready for the 6:00 pm shift I thought briefly about calling in sick. It was only my second week and I just as quickly dismissed the idea.

I got to work and everything was so normal. I felt like the sky was falling in around me and yet everyone else was just the same. I started to calm down a little bit while I went through my rounds and took care of the other residents in my charge. I started a load of clothes washing for Mrs. Whitman and helped her get to the dining room for an early dinner. Then I walked to my next resident, Mr. Gamble, and helped him get into his wheelchair for a nice walk in the gardens before taking him to join Mrs. Whitman. I was in the kitchen talking to the food servers about Mr. Gamble's need for a sugar free meal when I spotted Mr. Rhodes walk in with Jason and the same three men he been playing cards with earlier that week. My heart stopped in chest as they seated themselves around one of the center tables. I finished with the kitchen staff and moved through the door reluctantly. I wished I could have disappeared like a puff of smoke so I wouldn't have been noticed. Jason left to help another resident but not before he looked in my direction with a nod of greeting. I nodded back and then I heard Mr. Rhodes speaking.

"There is my little Sophia gentlemen," said Mr. Rhodes in his deep voice as I emerged from the kitchen. He motioned me over to the table and I walked over with my face getting redder with each step.

They all looked at me as I approached and most of them looked as though they were going to eat me alive through their solicitous smiles. I walked over and stood next to Mr. Rhodes and he spoke in a low voice, "I will want help getting into my bath this evening. My bruising is still making it difficult to climb into the bathtub safely. I will need help in about 20 minutes. Will that suit? Good." He turned away from me, dismissing me.

I turned on my heel, while the other men devoured me with their eyes, and walked away swearing under my breath. After 15 minutes had passed I was going out my mind wondering what he was going to do next. I was torturing myself and just wanted to just get it over with. I was sick with worry and I thought I was ready to face him. I knocked firmly on the door and walked in find Mr. Rhodes waiting for me too. His face was flushed and he was almost giddy.

"Hello dear."

"Hello," I said sulkily. I looked around and did not see the camera. It was not where it had been the previous night. I was still upset and nervous about the whole episode and wondered what Mr. Rhodes could possibly have in mind.

"I realize that you must have a lot of questions and concerns dear." He said with a little smile on his face.

"Yes, I do. You seem to be enjoying this a great deal you big shit." I said with vehemence.

"Oh I do. You are so right about that. Well, why don't you sit down and I will explain the facts to you Sophia and you can decide where this will go from here. You haven't worked here long enough and it would look terrible on your resume. Being fired from here so soon could not easily be explained."

"I see, so those are the choices? I can be your whore or I can go find another place to work is that it?"

"Yes, it seems those are the choices. Oh, I almost forgot though, any new employer will probably get to see the tapes I made. Do you think that would be a problem?" He turned to the television and pushed a button on the remote next to him. There in the screen was Mr. Rhodes fingering my pussy deeply on his recliner. My head was thrown back and I was obviously enjoying myself a great deal. Then the orgasm that had ripped through me was replayed in full color and sound. He rewound to a grainy black and white film of me being fingered in the bathroom and then jerking his huge cock off and licking my fingers clean.

I felt the color leave my face and my body started to tremble all over in rage and hatred.

"What the hell do you think you are doing to me? You are ruining my life!! How am I supposed to get a job with that out there?" I said in a frantic high pitched voice.

"Well, you needn't worry about that if you just do as I tell you. It is not negotiable and, for all intents and purposes, I own you. Do you understand this Sophia?"

"Yes, I understand this, you fuck."

"Good, now you will contain yourself and stop abusing me or there will be consequences. First, I want you to know that although I own you, I will not let anything physically let any harm come to you and I will compensate you." He smiled at me in an affectionate way, but I was not moved to change my feelings toward him.

I didn't want to know what the consequences would be so I tried to be more polite, but I was scared, "So I guess I have nothing else to say. May I go now?" I said with a lot of venom in my voice.

"No, I have plans for you Sophia. I have asked Nancy that you help me clean up around here and do some laundry. They are not expecting you back for most of the evening. I have some very good friends that you have seen me with before. Tonight is poker night and they will be arriving in about an hour. In the meantime I would like you to set up the card table and chairs, they are in the hall closet." He turned back to the television and started it where I was playing with my breasts for him watching with a bemused smile. I turned beet red and stood up to go to the closet to get the table and chairs.

He stopped the tape just as I had straddled him on his chair and left the stilled frame on the television. I pulled the table out of the closet and opened the legs up and placed it in the center of the living room. Then I went back and got the chairs and placed them around the table. He watched me while I did this and seemed lost in thought.

I was relieved that I seemed to be slated for normal duties, but I still had a great deal of apprehension about the evening. "There, it is all set up for you. I think I will clean up around here if that is ok with you." I said with a bit of sarcasm.

"You can clean up and you can do it without the sarcasm and your scrubs too." He said with a chuckle." I want to see your pussy wet when my friends get here."

I looked at him and started to protest and his eyes told me that this was not going to be a discussion. It was a command. My eyes welled up and tears fell down my cheeks silently as I pulled the top off over my head and then untied the sensible shoes and stepped out of them. I took my socks off and stuffed them into my shoes; slowly I pulled my scrub pants down and stepped out of them gingerly. I folded them up and held the stack of clothing over myself, looking at Mr. Rhodes through my tears.

"Put those in the spare bedroom and come back here quickly."

I strode off toward the back bedroom and saw that he had a very feminine room here, with soft pillows and a big beautiful four poster bed. I placed my clothes on the night stand and went back into the living room. He motioned me over to him and indicated that I was to stand in front of him for a sort of inspection. Blushing deeply I stood before him waiting for his instructions.

"Nice panties and bra dear. You seem to have a good collection of nice things. Did you buy these for yourself or did you have a generous boyfriend?"

"I bought some of it, but I also had a boyfriend that liked nice sexy things and he bought some of them for me." I said coldly. I was wearing a very sheer white set with stripes across; my nipples were quite visible through the thin material as was the pubic hair against the small triangle of material.

"I want you to help me up now and take me to the bathroom."

I sighed and went to him to help him get up out of the recliner. I reached for his hands and he let me clasp them as he hefted up out of the deep chair. When he was standing next to me, he let go of my hands and started to knead my breasts through my bra. "My friends are really going to like your outfit, and you, I dare say Sophia."

I gasped and stepped back with shock. "You are not really going to do this are you?? I am not going to be the playthings of all your friends too, am I??" My voice was shrill.

"Oh, yes, they will be enjoying your charms tonight. I thought you had figured that out.

They really enjoyed the tapes and now they want to see you in person. Besides, I will really like watching your pussy being used by a few old men."

"WHAT??"

"Don't be so shocked, I own you now, and you must never forget that. They will have access when I want to share you with them. Now hurry up, there are some preparations we must make before they arrive." He put his huge hands on my ass cheeks and pushed me toward the bathroom. "Take off your panties Sophia and sit down on the vanity next to the sink."

Sobbing, I pulled my panties down to my ankles and stepped out of them, I knew that anymore protests would only fall on deaf ears. I sat down on the vanity next to the sink and he took his large hands and opened my thighs very wide. He looked at my pink opening, fringed by light curly brown hair, and sighed deeply. He opened the drawer under me and pulled out a brand new disposable razor. I drew in a sharp breath and watched him pull off the plastic cover with horror.

"Lean back dear, I need to make sure I get everything." He brought out a washcloth and ran some warm water over it, wringing it out he began to dampen my pelvic region very tenderly. Then he brought out some lavender soap and making it lather up in his hands he rubbed into my pubic hair lathering me up really well. He got the razor and began to shave my nether lips. He shaved very carefully but thoroughly. He opened my ass cheeks very wide and shaved all around my rosebud too. He pulled my labia tight and shaved carefully until I was as clean as a newborn. Then after he cleaned the last of the soap off, he threw out the razor and dried me off gently. His fingers began to play over my now bald labia and I could see my clitoris hanging down out of the hood. It looked larger than I had ever seen it before because there was no bush of pubic hair to block it from my view. I took in a deep breath as he started to pull on my labia and rub the juices around the opening. He slid two fingers deep into me as far as he could and then he slowly pulled them out rubbing the front wall of my pussy. He pushed them in again and began to fuck me slowly with his long fingers. I looked at him as he pumped in and out of me, my juices flowing out copiously. I had never been shaved before and it felt incredible to have my lips rubbed without any hair in the way. I watched his fingers disappear in and out of me as my breath became ragged. Suddenly there was a soft knocking at the door. I sat up and my eyes got as large as saucers.