Mr. Rhodes' Pet

Story Info
Sophia surrenders her soul.
12.4k words
4.52
42.7k
20
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at work the next evening, I felt some trepidation, but mostly I was excited to get my work done so that I could see Mr. Rhodes. I felt my pussy getting damp just thinking about his voice in my ear.

I finished with my routine and I went to his cottage. I knocked on the door and it opened right away. I was startled because Mr. Rhodes had never answered his door; he always yelled "come in". He was so tall and so handsome for an old guy, he was wearing a polo shirt and khaki trousers and looked like he had been to the barber. He looked at me with a smirk that made my heart stop.

"Hello slut. Come in, strip right here in the entrance. You will take off everything and kneel in the center of the room quickly." After a pause he turned and looked me in the eye and said, "How is that pussy? Is your big fat clit poking out for me?" He stared at me with his ice blue penetrating eyes. "Have you been keeping your fingers out of your slit like I told you?"

He moved away and stood in the middle of the living room waiting for me to do as I was told. I shivered a little in his cold cottage as I stripped naked and moved quickly to him and knelt in front of him.

"This is how you will always enter here from now on little girl. I want you to walk in and strip to nothing and come kneel for me." He let that sink in for a moment, "Do you understand?" I nodded silently and felt my pulse quicken with need, but I was still deeply mortified. It was hard to come in and strip for this old man. He spoke to me in such a way that made my heart stop in my throat. My body shook as much with anticipation and fear as with cold.

"You will kneel with your thighs spread. Spread them now and I will see if I like where they are placed."

I spread my thighs and sat back on my heels. He smiled broadly and told that I was a natural. Then he told me to get up on my feet and squat down. I have always been fairly limber and I can squat fully on flat feet. He chuckled and told me to stay like that. He walked around me and told me to plant my feet wider and to make sure my neck stayed long. He told me not to hunch forward. He whistled low and told me what a beautiful girl I was.

Then he had me move to my knees with my heels under my ass but my thighs spread very wide. Then he told me to kneel up and then place my breasts on the floor, but keep my ass as high as possible. He walked around me again and placed two fingers on my slit. He placed some thick cream on my folds and rubbed them so slowly, sending shivers up my spine. My heart raced when he slipped both fingers into me and rubbed my inner walls in long firm strokes. I moaned low and he chuckled. "Your pussy is so hungry, Sophia, like a greedy little mouth." He brought his fingers to my puffy pink pussy lips and stroked them as he continued to speak, "I will be spending some time with you this evening, but tomorrow is the beginning of your three days off, correct?"

I nodded and whimpered a yes. He pulled his fingers off of me and slapped my ass hard. I started and yelped, but he ignored me. "I have a house in the mountains that is going to be where you will be staying for the next few days." He put his Bruno Magli's in front of my nose in a menacing way. He kept them there and told me in a low and firm tone that I would be ready by 7:00am. I did not need to pack anything and that I was to drive to a fairly well known crossroads with a small store and gas station and wait for his car. My mind started to race, I was going with him for three whole days and nights, alone!! I was so happy and excited. "Sit back on your heels again Sophia and keep your thighs spread very wide." I did what he told me readily, because I wanted him to see how happy I was.

When I looked up at him, I saw that he was pleased that I was excited. He walked forward and put his shoe right under my slit. He lifted his toe and the cold hard leather sole against my gaping pussy was a little disconcerting to say the least. He kept it there and told me one more instruction for the next morning. "You will drive and be naked when you leave your house and come to meet me. Do you understand? If you are not completely naked when you get there, you will be stripped and given a spanking before you are allowed in my car or we go any further." I looked up at him with big blue eyes and shook my head. I tried to protest and voice my concerns when he lifted his toe higher pressing into my pussy hard. I turned beet red and shook my head and Mr. Rhodes placed his foot down on the floor.

"I can't go out of my house, drive my car and get into your car buck naked. I can't, I just can't." I was starting to tear up with the thought of the humiliation and exposure.

"Nonsense, my dear, you can and you will. I have faith in your ability to please me and do as I ask. Now, enough with tomorrow, we are going to move on to some simple tasks for tonight. I want you to stand up and hold your pussy lips open for me, show me that fat clitty of yours. Keep your feet wide for me and push your shoulders back too."

I stood up and looked at him full in the face, but I was too afraid of the consequences if I did not do as he told me. I parted my feet firmly on the floor and spread my outer labia with my long cool fingers, as my face flushed with humiliation and anger. Mr. Rhodes had gone into the back room and I could not see why, because my back was to the hallway. He came around the front of me though and placed a little cream on my clit and started to rub it in and then he took his finger and rubbed my inner labia. I did not let my head fall back or let myself enjoy his touch. Then I felt a burning sensation begin and I smelled the unmistakable smell of Bengay. I started to cry and whimper, and he placed a little vibe humming away on the very tip of my clit and kept it there. Just as the tingling sensation got really intense and at the moment when I was ready to orgasm so fucking hard, I felt a hard slap on my ass from something hard and smooth. It was a wooden paddle!! He started to swat me with an old-fashioned, hard, wooden paddle while he kept the vibe on my burning clit. It was burning my pussy too though and I was squirming to try and get the vibe on my inner labia where there was no relief at all. I started to let go of my pussy, but Mr. Rhodes slapped my ass harder and spoke into my ear directly. "Don't you dare let go of those pussy lips."

I started to cry with all the sensation being applied to my nether region. Mr. Rhodes kept me on the edge of orgasm for a long time. I was swaying back and forth with the force of his blows. My pussy was leaking copious amounts of juices. It was killing me that nothing would relieve my pussy. I was just on the edge of cumming harder than I had ever cum before and just as I felt I was going to release, Mr. Rhodes turned off the vibe and stopped paddling me. He left me there holding my pussy lips open for him. I was half hunched over and on my toes with tight sexual tension and I was so close to release and yet, nothing. I wailed out, "Nooooooooooooo." He just left me there with no words or touch.

As soon as I had regained a little breath, he took my face in his large hands and kissed me very deeply and with such emotion. I was taken away by it and I got lost in the warmth and softness of his tender kisses. I was still holding my pussy open when he finally released me and told me quietly to go get dressed and get back to work. I gasped in surprise. His tone had become perfunctory. I let go of my burning nether lips. I started to rub my pussy to try to make the burning lessen, but rubbing made the sensation intensify. I wanted to fuck my pussy to try and stop the itching and the tingling, it was making me crazy. I was grunting and whimpering. I looked up and saw him standing there fully clothed and quite bemused at my predicament.

I was so close to release before and my pussy was on fire. I needed to cum and to be fucked really badly. I asked Mr. Rhodes to fuck me. I begged him to finger me to let me fuck myself for him. He would not listen and only chuckled and told me that I was such a fantastic little slut. "Get dressed now and do not touch your pussy at all while you are away. My darling Sophia, I am growing very fond of you, I want you to do your very best to please me and then you will have the greatest adventure any woman could have. Trust me darling and I'll see you in the morning.

With that he turned on his heel and went into his bedroom and closed the door. I watched incredulously and after I regained something of a mind, I moved to get my clothing. Dressing rather quickly, I left, so as to rush back to my duties as if it would make the morning come all the faster.

When I got home it was 5:00 am and I stripped and took a long hot shower. I wouldn't have time to sleep, not that I could close my eyes at all anyway. I got into the tiny tiled shower in my apartment and let the water get very hot. I soaped up my loofah and started to rub my thigh muscles in slow circles. I was just a little sore from tensing up so much last night. My swollen, burning clitoris and inner labia had driven me mad with need not to mention the pain of the Bengay.

When I brought the loofah to my sex it felt good. It felt so good as I started to rub slowly and firmly over my puffy sensitive cunt. I went over last night's events again in my head, and I couldn't help but place a finger on the tip of my pea sized pearl. It was so slippery and ready. My soapy slick hand slid over my wet skin so nicely. I closed my eyes and saw Mr. Rhodes standing there telling me to show him what a little slut I was for him. He was standing there with his monster out, rigid in his large powerful hand, stroking it slowly, watching me rubbing myself for him. Oh god, I felt my pussy grow and pulse with such need. I leaned back on the tile and lifted one foot up to the wall, my finger slipped into my wetness and I got the water from the shower to hit my clit tip. It was so hot and the pressure was almost painful, but it made me cry out with pleasure. I slipped two more fingers into my cunt and fucked myself with them violently while the water spit a hard needle like stream onto my clitty. I moaned loud and low in my throat. I am sure I sounded like a wounded animal when I came. I bucked and thrashed, my pussy convulsing around my fingers which were covered in warm, slippery juices. I felt such a guilty pleasure, bringing myself to orgasm against the expressed order of Mr. Rhodes, who seemed to be quickly taking over my every waking moment. I was so repulsed by his treatment of me and yet, I had never felt so sexy or sexually awake in my life.

I finished soaping and rinsing my body, languidly allowing the water to wash away all the night's tensions. I took more soap and created a thick lather and shaved my pussy very carefully and thoroughly. Then I shaved my legs and armpits to finish the effect.

I got out and dried myself off and then took some of my expensive cream and rubbed my entire body down with the thick, perfumed emulsion. I tried to eat a little something, although I was hardly hungry, because frankly I had no idea what I was facing for the next three days. I made a pot of strong coffee and sat down to enjoy it while I waited for it to be 7:00am. I think I must have dozed for a few minutes, because I opened my eyes and it was 7:02. Holy shit!!

I raced to the window to see what sort of traffic and people were out there by now. I only saw a few cars and one work crew out by my car. I started to tear up a little as I thought about the utter humiliation of walking out in front of the five men I could see from my second story apartment. I started to shake as I realized I was going to be walking out buck naked and alone. I thought about not going. I thought about cheating and wearing clothes, but I quickly dismissed that idea when I remembered the promise of a public spanking if I wore any clothing. I decided that I would walk out and behave as if it were the most natural thing in the world to drive naked on a early morning outing.

I lived in a converted old house and I had to run down a central staircase to get to the drive where my car was. I grabbed my keys and opened the door and left, locking up behind me on the stairwell. I walked calmly down the stairs and outside to my little, crappy car. I got in and looked up just in time to see some workmen staring as if they had seen an apparition. I smiled and waved as I started the car and drove off with a squeal of my tires. I didn't want to be stopped for speeding, so I slowed down a bit at the end of the street and headed up into the foothills toward our meeting place.

As I was driving, I saw very few cars, but I did see a few delivery trucks. They loved my outfit and honked at me and yelled out their windows at me. I don't know what most were yelling, as I threw my shoulders back and raced away, although one clearly wanted to marry me and nurse on my titties for the rest of his life. I turned three shades of red and felt a thrill of the nastiness and I drove for 20 long minutes to the crossroads.

When I pulled up into the common parking lot of the store and gas station I saw Mr. Rhodes standing beside a big black town car. His face broke into a large grin when he saw me and he pointed to an out of the way spot for me to park. Unfortunately it was not close to the town car at all. I parked the car and noticed the fog. It was shrouding the mountains and hovered over the parking lot, with the mists swirling around the tops of the trees. It did not mask anything I would be doing but it gave me comfort just the same. There was not the large number of motorcyclists there this morning. There usually were, for this was a drive listed as one of the most scenic in the nation in prominent motorcycle magazines and usually there are large numbers of leather clad men and women hanging around.

All of a sudden right beside my car was Mr. Rhodes. He waited for me to open the door and he took my hand and pulled me out to stand next to him. He stood looking down at my nakedness and then turned silently and started to walk to back to his car. I turned quickly and closed my car up and scurried behind him. I kept my eyes down and I stayed close to my benefactor the whole walk. I knew that the few people in the parking lot were staring at me and I heard people exclaiming about the naked girl walking with the old man.

When we got to Mr. Rhodes car he opened the back door for me and stood watching while I got in. I was surprised to see him climb in after me. It wasn't until then that I looked in the front and saw a driver, sitting there, watching me in the rear view mirror. I blushed deep red and tried to cover my nakedness with my hands. Mr. Rhodes chuckled loudly and reached over to move my hands and place them in his. He looked at me in the eye when I looked up at him and told me what a treasure I was to him.

"Sophia, your body is beautiful and fresh. I love that you are still embarrassed by public displays. The blush to your skin is most attractive. He gestured toward the front of the car, "This is Nate, our driver. He has been driving for me for many years now. He will take us to the house now." Nate looked at Mr. Rhodes and nodded; he put the car into gear and drove off. I was looking out the window, trying to avoid Nate's presence, when I heard a deep voice tell me to put my hands on my inner thighs and spread as wide as I could. "Make sure your arms do not cover your lovely breasts while you hold your legs open for me." His fingers trailed along the outside swell of my breast and then feathered over the top. Then his fingers trailed down to my open and exposed pussy. He touched the pearl poking out from its hood and slid his fingers deeply inside me. "Have you been a good girl Sophia? Or did you behave like a little orgasm whore and masturbate. He paused and in a low voice, "Did you touch yourself Sophia?" He saw my eyes flash at Nate. "Don't worry about Nate, he likes to hear what a filthy girl you are, trust me." Nate smiled and looked right at me in the rearview mirror.

I turned crimson and started to speak, but I was trembling and my heart was racing so fast I couldn't utter a word. Mr. Rhodes spoke directly in my ear in a low rumble, "Your cunt is mine Sophia. For as long as two years that sweet cunt is mine. I am prepared to make good my threat and expose you to your superiors as a horny slut that will suck or fuck any resident. Don't forget that this next three days. Now tell me, did you orgasm while you were away from me?"

I nodded with tears in my eyes and I couldn't feel anything but humiliation. "Answer me out loud, Sophia, now."

"Yes".

"Yes?" He paused for a long time, "I see." He paused again, making me listen to the sounds in the car. "I want you to tell me what you did and where. I want you to tell me in very nice detail. I will not be happy until you do. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand Mr. Rhodes," and I told him everything.

He looked at me with a smile. It was not the sort of smile that made you feel warm. It was the sort of smile that made me feel a little scared. It wasn't mean, but very serious and firm. He reached over to a little dash in the back seat and pulled out some medical gloves and something else. He put the gloves on and then I saw and smelled the Bengay. "Oh please no. It is too much. It burns." I was still pleading when he took my hood between two fingers and pulled it back sharply exposing the large sensitive knob. He places a big glob of Bengay on the tip and rubbed it. I started crying hard, it had just stopped torturing me after I had cum in the shower after hours of burning and itching. I moved my hands from my inner thighs and he hissed, "This is what happens when little girls do not mind me. I should be very careful with what I do and put my hands back where they had been." I could feel his eyes bore into me with a commanding glare. "I will be in total control Sophia. Over the next days together, you will be pushed beyond limits you didn't know you had. You will be my pet, you will do everything according to my plan, and I," he paused a moment, "will make sure you are well cared for as it is always my responsibility to you.

I was writhing in pain from the Bengay and he got a stainless steel vibe out and turned it on full power and placed it on the very tip of my engorged and inflamed clitty. The sensation made me howl with pain and pleasure. I felt like needles were piercing my most sensitive spot but it was making me want to buck and thrash with need. He kept the damnable thing on me until he saw me clenching and then he took it off. "Please don't stop now!! I need to cum and be fucked. Oh god please let me cum. Fuck my cunt Mr. Rhodes, please." I had forgotten and didn't care about Nate at all now.

We pulled off the main road here and started down what appeared to be a long and winding single lane road surrounded on all sides by enormous trees. I was sweating and panting by the time we pulled up in front of a large river rock and timber home. It was amazingly beautiful and secluded.

Nate pulled up to the front and turned off the car. He opened his door and then came back and opened my door. I looked at Mr. Rhodes and whimpered. I could barely speak from the sweet torture he was putting me through. He took the vibe off my clit again and told me to get out and stand next to the car. I climbed out slowly with my legs trembling and my hands shaking. I felt as though my head were wrapped in cotton. I had not slept at all and this had been a very interesting morning to say the least.

Nate went around and opened Mr. Rhodes door for him and then went to the trunk and got out two large suitcases. I hadn't brought anything at all, so Mr. Rhodes had packed a lot. Nate took the suitcases up to the house and opened the door and put them inside. I was still standing there waiting as Mr. Rhodes strode over to beside me. He spoke low and conspiratorial, "Nate used to be in my regular employ, but now I only am able to use him occasionally for actual driving. He only asks that I make sure he is well compensated for his time when I do need him."