Mr. Right? Ch. 03

Story Info
Another night, another party.
5.7k words
4.66
62k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci awoke the next morning to the sound of her cell phone ringing. She lifted it up to see a number she didn't recognize and decided to not pick up. She was willing to bet that Matt had somehow conned Jesse into giving him her number. Jesse was such a pushover sometimes. Staci rolled over and went back to sleep. Three hours later, she woke up on her own and trudged to the shower. After standing stationary for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of the water as it cascaded down her body, she began to recount the happenings of the night before. As much as she wanted to be glad that she wouldn't have to think of fending off Matt's advances because he was going to be too busy fending off Kathy's, she couldn't quite feel satisfied with the way things had turned out. Matt was an attractive guy. Staci sighed. "Why is it that all the cute ones are assholes? Oh, great now I'm talking to myself. Get a grip, Staci. He's just a man. You've dealt with men before."

As she continued her shower, she couldn't help but think about how beautiful Matt's eyes were, how big his arms were, how nice his body must be. She imagined those big arms wrapping themselves around her and Matt's hands running up and down her body. Staci's hands mimicked what Matt's did in her head, first cupping her round breasts and softly brushing against her nipples with her thumbs. Then she worked her way down her body, rubbing her firm, round ass before moving to the front in between her legs. When her fingers first made contact with her pussy, she jumped slightly. It had been a while since she felt the need to touch herself. She ran her fingers up and down her slit, making herself wet, before inserting two fingers into her waiting hole. In her mind, Matt was working miracles, using his thick finger to probe Staci's most intimate spots. She began to work her fingers in and out of her pussy, feeling her orgasm quickly approaching. As it built, she could hear Matt's soft chuckle in her mind, his smooth voice telling her to come for him. She could do nothing but obey his command. As the first waves of her orgasm hit, she moaned out his name and she loved the way it sounded as it passed her lips. She slowly began to calm down, feeling the water beginning to cool slightly. She finished her shower and dried herself off. She was still buzzing from the orgasm and the way that Matt had effected her so quickly. She had to find a way to get her mind off of him, or she would be in serious trouble. Falling for him would be the worst thing she could do.

As she was sitting down to a bowl of cereal, her cell phone rang. It was Kathy calling her this time. "Hello?"

-------------

Staci sighed as she stood in her closet, trying to figure out what she was going to wear that night. She couldn't find anything that she would want to wear to Jesse's house party, especially since she knew that there was a good chance that Matt would be there. Staci wanted to look nice but at the same time, she wanted to dress down so Matt would inevitably find her drab next to Kathy. Kathy had called her just to see what she was wearing and to make sure that she was coming to the party that night. Jesse didn't really like Kathy, so if Staci didn't attend the party, there was no way Kathy was going to be able to get in on her own. Lucky for Kathy, Staci didn't mind going to Jesse's party or seeing Matt again.

Staci was trying to convince herself of the fact that Kathy and Matt deserved each other. It was Staci's policy to back off whenever one of her friends liked the same guy she did. It wasn't that she didn't like the guy anymore; she just figured that she could do better and in this case, she knew she could do a lot better. Her friends' feeling always came first in such matters. After going through everything that she owned twice, Staci decided that there was only one solution and luckily Staci had just gotten paid. She grabbed her cell phone on her way out the door and hurriedly punched in Maia's numbers. "Maia, I need to go shopping...Now!"

Maia laughed into the phone. What's the rush? Got a hot new crush to impress?"

"Exactly the opposite. I will be outside your place in 10 minutes. I know you're not doing anything so get your cute little fanny in motion and I will see you then." Staci clicked 'end' and sighed. Wasn't that always the way? At least Matt was a jerk and that made it easier not to like him.

She pulled up to Maia's house 12 minutes after her call and saw her friend waiting outside. She honked and unlocked the doors so Maia could climb in. "What in the world is going on? Why the rush?" Maia looked over confusedly at her friend. She noticed that Staci had stopped to pick up coffee for the both of them, so she reached over and grabbed her cup.

"We have to hurry! I have to be ready by 9 for Jesse's party."

"Jesse's party? I thought you were going to the Alpha Sigma Phi party tonight." Maia shook her head. "At least I didn't get around to having Derrik get me an invite. That would have cost me a favor and I'm saving those for good occasions...like the party tonight. Why the change of plans? Jeremy is going to be crushed..."

Staci just sighed. She had been planning on attending the Alpha party that night until a few hours ago. She was invited by a cute guy named Jeremy, who probably had plans to get in her pants that night. It was too bad really. Staci wouldn't have let him in her pants, but she would have been willing to at least make out with him, maybe more...she was a sucker for redheads. Unfortunately, for Jeremy, Kathy had it on good authority that Matt would be at Jesse's party and she needed some moral support while she attempted to hook him. Staci didn't mind going slightly out of her way to see that gorgeous hunk of a man again, even if it was just to see him get hit on by one of her good friends. Besides, Jesse would be pleased as punch that she decided to show up at his party. At least Maia understood when Staci explained the whole situation to her...or so she thought.

"Staci, please know I say this in the best possible way. ARE YOU NUTS?!?"

"I know, I know. Geez. Make it worse, why don't you. I couldn't tell her no, she's my friend. The guy is an asshole anyway. I mean, Kathy would have my hide if she thought that I was any kind of competition. To tell you the truth, I think she's trying to keep an eye on me or make me suffer by hooking up with the man I like while I'm there to watch. Or maybe she just trying to ensure that Matt will stay at the party once he gets there. If she was going to invite anyone to be her moral support in the matter of catching a man, it would have been Fel. Kathy inviting me and not Felicia is incongruent with her normal behavior. I suppose this is the hard way to learn the lesson about befriending vindictive bitches."

"And what lesson would that be?"

"Don't!" Staci laughed and hoped that things would turn out fine. All Matt had to do was say something overtly sexual to her and she would turn off towards him. Then Kathy could have her way with him and she wouldn't mind in the least bit. At least she still had her primary defenses against pushy men intact. She was afraid that once he was in her defenses, she wouldn't mind hearing any of the naughty things he had to say. Yep, it just confirmed what she thought when she first met him last night. She was in trouble.

Maia sat with her brow furrowed in thought. "Kathy will eat you alive if things don't go the way she planned."

Staci just sighed. "Let's just hope it won't come to that. I think my plan of action is going to be to separate myself from the pair as quickly as possible. Once he comes over and starts talking, I'm out. I'm hoping that will satisfy Kathy because continuing anything past that point will be a serious hazard to my emotional health."

Maia's sympathetic smile made Staci feel slightly better. And once the shopping began, she was sure that she would feel great. There was nothing like the thrill of purchasing a new shirt or a pair of shoes. Well, rugby did come close. It was Staci's secret indulgence, playing rugby with some of the girls from the team on occasion. They had tried to convince her to join the team all though college, but she had always declined. After she moved on to grad school, the efforts to sway her subsided, but she still went out to play during practices occasionally and she always supported the girls at games whenever she got the chance. She shook her head to bring her back to reality because somehow her brain had made the jump from rugby to getting it on with Matt and Staci wasn't ready to be making such leaps mentally.

Staci rushed back into her apartment, happy to have found the perfect outfit of a sea-green top that had spaghetti straps that criss-crossed her back and stretchy white pants that accentuated her butt, but left something to the imagination. After calling Jeremy to let him know she couldn't make it and promising to make it up to him, she ran frantically into her bathroom and began to get ready. Staci was thankful that Maia had agreed to go to Jesse's party. That way she could help out Staci if she got into a bind.

Staci picked up Maia at her apartment and got to the party just after 9. Kathy was waiting outside with her arms crossed. When she noticed them, she offered a small wave and waited until they got closer to launch into another one of her tirades. Maia leaned over and whispered, "Man, when this girl starts up, there is no end to her rants."

Staci just nodded. From what she could understand, Matt had acknowledged her presence, but still hadn't wanted too much to do with her. He even went as far to imply that he was interested in someone else before moving on to talk to some other guys and that had offended Kathy even more than she already was. Apparently, Kathy thought that Brian had sabotaged her because when she went to lick her wounds and pick up a younger frat boy, he declined her offer as well, saying he wasn't into sloppy sevenths.

Maia leaned over again, "Sevenths? Oh shit. Kathy's been making the rounds." Staci responded by simply nodding, she was surprised that Maia didn't already realize how much Kathy got around. Not that she approved or disapproved, it was just something that she learned to accept when she started hanging out with the girl.

Kathy was fuming but she wasn't quite through making the moves on Matt. Staci didn't know what to tell her. It was common that a girl who showed herself to be open sexually was thought of as a ho and men could sleep with virtually anyone they wanted and it was ok. It was the double standard of society, although, Kathy could be thought of more as a manipulator than a ho. It was still no reason to be mean and so Staci felt the need to be sympathetic, even though Kathy had brought it on herself.

After calming Kathy down, the ladies proceeded to enter the party. Staci smiled and waved at Jesse, who was sitting and sipping a beer while talking to some of his football buddies, before moving on to the kitchen. The atmosphere of the party was so low-key compared to what she was used to. Staci had to wonder about that and hoped the music would start up soon. She was looking forward to cutting a rug. As she sipped on her signature rum and coke, a hand gently rested on her shoulder, telling her that Kathy's target had just arrived. She looked towards the entrance to the kitchen and her breath caught in her throat. He was handsome, but she wished he wouldn't have that effect on her. It wasn't fair to steal her breath away if she couldn't do the same. He scanned the kitchen with his eyes until they rested on her. Staci felt as if she was burning up, he made her so hot with just a look and a smile. With a shake of her head, she cleared her mind of the rampant sexual thoughts she was having and looked down into her drink. She wasn't going to give into him so fast. If she had any luck, he would lose interest in her quickly and no one had to get hurt.

Matt entered the party, slightly bummed that he would have to spend the night socializing and not planning his elaborate seduction of Staci, but as a man of his word, he had to attend Jesse's party. Jesse had told him earlier that Staci was going to be at an Alpha party, but instead of immediately changing his plans, Matt decided to come to Jesse's party anyway. He only had to stay a little while and then he would make his journey to the Alpha's house.

Matt opted to enjoy himself for a while and decided to get himself beer from the keg. Walking into the kitchen, Matt looked around, trying to see if there as anyone worth talking to. Just when he was about to give up, his eyes settled on Staci. He felt his cock swell slightly at the look she gave him and at the outfit she was wearing. It should be a crime to look so good; although he was sure she looked better in less. He wanted to run his hands up and down her body to feel the rise and fall of her curves. He chuckled to himself at getting so lusty so quickly. He had to win her over first and then he could worry about what his hands were itching to do. He nonchalantly strode over to the keg, grabbed a cup, and got in line behind four other guys. As the keg master was finally filling up his cup, he snuck a glance over in Staci's direction and froze. Some other guy was sliming all over Staci and she didn't seem to be enjoying it. This could be his chance to get back into her good graces.

"Anthony, will you give it up?! Seriously, you are not my type nor are you worth my time. I would appreciate it if you left me alone. If you don't, I'm going to have to get physical." Staci was exasperated at the fact that the guy wouldn't leave her alone and the fact that he seemed to show up at whatever party she went to. Obviously it was a sign to stay home on the weekends.

Anthony's slurred reply only served to make her angrier. "Tha's wha I want babbby. I wanna get phhysssical with you." He grabbed Staci by her waist and pulled her to him. Staci tried to push him away but, even drunk, he held her tight. That was it, the last straw. Staci used the fact that he was holding her to her advantage as she grabbed his waist and lifted her left foot off of the ground. She stomped down hard on the top of his foot, making sure to grind the heel of her pumps in to his foot as hard as she could. When he shouted out and pushed away from her, she drew back and slugged him in the jaw making him stumble backwards. He looked like an angry bull, as he lowered his shoulder and headed towards Staci in a run. She took a few steps back and tried to ready herself for the blow, wishing that she hadn't worn heels that night. He was just about to make contact when someone stepped in front of her, and shielded her from Anthony. The figure and Anthony fell to the floor and Staci started yelling for Jesse. Jesse came rushing in with three of his buddies and managed to pull Anthony and the other guy apart. The three boys escorted Anthony out while Staci bent down to help her defender off the floor. It took her a second to realize that it was Matt.

"Matt! Are you ok?" Staci was concerned and impressed, but she would rather him not know about the last part.

"I'm fine if you are." Staci nodded as Jesse held out his hand to help Matt up.

After getting Matt back on his feet, Jesse turned to Staci. He looked concerned and gathered Staci up in a hug. "I'm sorry I wasn't here for you, sweetness. Why didn't you tell me you had such a sleazebag giving you trouble?"

Staci just laughed. "Don't worry about it, puddin'. I had some help." Staci looked at Matt's confused look and giggled. Jesse would always be her puddin', though, just as she'd always be his sweetness. They decided on the epithets their sophomore year and they had stuck. She had once remarked that Jesse was like her favorite comfort food, pudding, because she could always turn to him when she was in a bind or feeling down and he would cheer her up, only Jesse didn't go straight to her hips the way pudding did. Jesse had laughed and told her that it was the area between her thighs that he went straight to. She had slapped his arm playfully and he told her that with all the sweetness she had, there was always that little bit of spice that made their time together interesting. And he was right, they had some crazy times together, but that's what made them such good friends.

Staci pulled away from Jesse and walked over to Matt. She supposed the guy deserved some kind of thanks. "Thank you, Matt. I wasn't sure what I was going to do when he was charging at me like that. I was hoping he was drunk enough to miss me when I dodged, but there were no guarantees that would have worked. I could have been a pancake if it wasn't for you. And now I'm going to stop talking before I start to babble." She smiled up at him.

"Too late." Matt smiled, the now familar crinkles forming at the corners of his eyes. "Well, someone needed to be your knight in shining armor. It was the least I could do." Matt looked at her and felt a familiar twitch in his loins. She was more than he bargained for, but he liked it. Not only was she fiery, but she was tough as well. She wouldn't be the needy girl type he was used to. She was different and he liked that. Unfortunately for him, he liked the look of raw passion in her eyes when she was angry and ready to rip him a new one. He wondered if her eyes held the same amount of passion during sex or would desire serve to make it more intense? What could he say; he must be some kind of masochist, but at the moment he had a desire to rile her up. What could he say..... "So, do I get a reward? I can think of a few things I'd like to do with you...."

Staci narrowed her eyes at him. What was it with this guy? Was he always going to say something that sounded incredibly lewd and pair it with that feral grin of his? "If you don't stop with your incessant inappropriate comments, I'm going to black your eye and blame it on Anthony." Staci placed her hands on her hips and glared at Matt.

Matt laughed and raised his hands in mock surrender. "I was thinking more along the lines of a dance than a black eye, but whatever you wish milady."

Staci eyed him skeptically. "Just a dance?"

"Just a dance, sweet lady. I promise to behave."

Just as Staci was going to respond, Kathy rushed in the kitchen and threw her arms around Staci. "Staci!! Are you alright? I heard that big oaf was trying to attack you!"

Staci just sighed. Kathy and Maia had exited the kitchen shortly after Matt had arrived. Kathy had to make a trip to the bathroom to freshen up and she dragged Maia along with her. Staci had opted to stay put, but was regretting that decision since it landed her in a fight. "I'm ok, Kathy, really I am. Matt helped me out."

Kathy quickly let go and turned to Matt. "Well, aren't you just the gentleman?" Kathy placed her hand on Matt's arm and thanked him profusely for his help. She even went as far as to offer to 'check for wounds', but Matt politely declined. Matt felt a little crowded by her attention, but he wasn't about to insult her and get on Staci's bad side again. He had just taken punches to get on her good side and there was no way he was going to go through that again...Well, unless she was being attacked. Then he would do whatever he had to in order to ensure her safety. He looked at Staci and motioned her over.

Matt leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to get out of here before this gets to be too much for even the likes of me, but save that dance for me, sweet lady. I'm looking forward to it." He straightened and with a casual nod goodbye to Maia, Jesse and Kathy, he left.

As soon as Matt was out of sight, Kathy whirled around to face Staci. "What did he say to you?"

"He just said he was tired after the fight and he was going home. Nothing big."

12