Mr. Rugged_Oral Fantasy

Story Info
Wife acts out an erotic story on husband.
1.8k words
3.97
14.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke dreaming of her stroking his cock to a massive erection, realizing he was awake; he attempted to rise from the bed. Through his blurred vision, he noticed his hands and feet were secured, bending down she whispered into his ear, while running her finger down his chest and stomach towards his cock. Glistening with a bead of precum about to drip from the slit, she whispered "I will tease you until there is enough precum to cover your length for the first stroke and before placing my lips and mouth over your cock head.

As his eyes focused after becoming accustomed to the morning sun and clearing of sleep, he noticed she was naked too. He heard a masculine voice coming from the master bath, asking if she was ready. She said she was as she placed her hand on the lips of her opening and inserted a finger, drawing some of her juices away from her body, while bending over her opening was pointed towards the bed. His cock throbbed, bouncing with anticipation and more precum leaked from the head.

The masculine body appeared in the master bedroom. He was rugged looking, with short-cropped hair, an athletic build, dark hair covering his chest; arms and legs, while his cock and balls were shaved clean. His cock appeared to be rather large, 8 or 9 inches, larger in girth and with ample balls. He was very handsome, Mr. Rugged. As he approached her, she raised up her torso and turned so he could see Mr. Rugged and her from a side view. They came together and kissed open mouthed, with their hands on each other's upper body. After kissing for a few minutes, Mr. Rugged pushed her hair from her neck and kissed each ear, then her neck and started down to her breasts, kissing all around, while avoiding her distended nipples. As he was teasing her, she ran her hands, fingers and nails down his torso stopping short of his cock and balls. He kissed her left nipple and sucked it past his lips, while gently pulling the right nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Meanwhile, his bindings seemed to be more secure, while he watched his erection leak more precum, she stroked his arms and legs, to ensure he continued to leak more of his juice.

Mr. Rugged had her on fire. His broad hair covered chest, with the classic hairline running to his cock and balls, was turning her on more by the minute, as was his mouth and talented fingers. He grabbed a stool from the corner of the room and put it against the wall so he could see her opening glistening with her dew. She sat on the stool moving close to the edge, while spreading her legs. Mr. Rugged kissed her on the mouth, knelt in front of her and started to lick up the inside of her legs, she shuddered while running her hands through his hair and pulling his lips closer to her open slit. He looked up smiling at her, using his tongue he gently parted her lips and sucked in some of her juice. Her flower opened to his view and he sucked on the left petal, then the right, and started a slow massage of her clit up and down with his tongue, as she tried to hold his head closer, urging him to appy more pressure.

His juices were puddling at the entrance of his cock, and his cock seemed ready to burst from the excitement and erotic nature of the view in front of him, Mr. Rugged kissing her and the look of pleasure on her face. Mr. Rugged continued to tease, and lick her opening; she was on the verge of exploding into a massive orgasm. Sensing this, Mr. Rugged pulled away and moved to her mouth kissing her to allow her to taste her juices, while gently rubbing his index finger up and down her gaping slit avoiding her clit, though occasionally touching and teasing it. He whispered in her ear, and she scooted closer to the edge of the stool, as he knelt once again, he spread her legs wider with his hands and started to lap at her flower, licking up and down with more force, focusing his tongue on her clit, while slowly inserting his index finger and working it in and out, she was breathing louder and came in a torrent of convulsions.

The juices on his stomach were creating a small pond, and he was in need of his own release.

Mr. Rugged was in need of some release as well. She regained her composure and stood up from the stool. Kissing him, she started down his chest stopping at his nipples, kissing and teasing them, as her hands and nails raked across his balls and cock. She went lower and was face to face with his erection, pushing him on to the stool, she spread his legs and kissed up the inside of his legs. Approaching his cock, she grabbed some lubricating gel and squirted a more than generous amount on to the top of his cock head, watching it run down the sides of his erection. She licked her lips, took her hands and squirted some gel into her hands. Taking his cock into her hands, she slowly ran her hands down his cock to the base, and started a slow hand job, using first one hand down and then the next up always moving over the top of his cock with each hand. She leaned in close to him and asked him how long he could last. He moaned, as she asked if he could handle her mouth on his cock, sinking the length and or, her tongue working into his slit as she stroked his cock with her hands. He could feel his balls starting to contract, as she continued to stroke and work his cock over with her hands, fingers and nails.

Whispering into his ear again, she said she needed to see his balls contract, feel his eruption explode up his length and taste his juice, as it flowed into her mouth. She grabbed some more lubricant and worked his cock up and down with a feathery touch, as she puckered her lips and kissed the head, while looking up at him, he moaned as she ran her mouth up and down the outside of his length. Moving to the top of his cock head, she opened her mouth and closed it over the top of his cock, wiggling her tongue into his slit, all the while continuing to stroke him. She moved her head further down his length swallowing more of him, almost to the base of his cock. She came back up and went down again, and again for at least five minutes. She was on fire as well by now, and realizing he was holding back, she moved him off the stool and asked him to lie on the floor, that she had to feel him inside her.

His cock was standing straight up from his body, as she turned her back to him and inserted his cock into her opening, a reverse cowgirl. She started to move up and down, as he started to meet her with his own thrusts upward into her. They were moving in unison, as he was fast approaching losing his load. A few more thrusts and he came inside of her, as she let go as well, watching his juices run down his cock on to his stomach.

As she continued to stroke his body, watching his juices pool on his stomach, she asked how he came up with Mr. Rugged, and he laughed saying it seemed like the appropriate name for the main character. She congratulated him on the story, and the fact he was going along with her game. She went to the bathroom and grabbed the massage lotion and started to massage his feet and up the inside of his legs, while telling him he was getting close to having enough precum for her to start working on his cock. He said she could start now. She laughed and said it would take more work on his body first, as she moved her hands up the inside of his legs and rubbed some lotion nearer and nearer his erection, without touching him. She rubbed some lotion under his balls, while kissing just near his balls and cock. His cock bobbed up and down more and more precum leaked from the head and slit.

She rubbed the lotion up his stomach and chest area, and along the inside of his arms, moving to his face she rubbed lotion on his face, giving him a long kiss. She whispered he appeared to be ready, and gave him a long kiss on the mouth. Moving back towards his cock with the lotion, and her hand, fingers and nails, she rubbed some lotion into his balls and said I think I might need some additional lotion to help with your precum. She climbed onto the bed, and put her legs on the outside of his legs, positioning her lips over his cock, she rubbed his head up and down her slit, they moaned in concert. She let the tip slip in and said oh what the hell, and sank the length into her body and moved up and down on his erection. It was covered in her juices, as she pulled herself off, she scooped up the precum from his stomach and dribbled it on to his cock head and watched as it ran down the length. She started to stroke up and down his cock using the same technique as had been used on the Mr. Rugged character. She reached to the side and grabbed the lubricant and coated his cock with it and started her hand job on him. He was on fire, and his balls were starting their contraction, as she started to go slower while increasing the lighter feathery touch. Looking up at him, she said I cannot wait any longer and lowered her lips to the top of this cock, all the while continuing her hand job. She kissed the slit, and sank her mouth the length of his shaft and worked her hands up and down as she worked her mouth in unison her hands. He was trembling, and watching her work on him was becoming too much. He could not hold back any longer, sensing he was near the eruption, she stroked him faster and concentrated her attention on his head and slit area. He grunted and she smiled in her mind as she felt the warm flow of his cum into her mouth. She had a hard time swallowing all of his juices, as he had a full load. He could not stop her this time, as he was secure, she worked on him until his sensitivity became such, she thought he might not survive the excitement.

Taking the binding from his arms and legs, they feel into a silent sleep.