Mr. Sexsational

Story Info
He's not your ordinary SuperHero.
1.3k words
4.45
35.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

Enter our protagonist, mild-mannered Doug Tate.

To look at him, as he walked into the business office, there was nothing at all remarkable about Doug. He was average all over. Average height, average weight... even his hair was an average color somewhere between light brown and dirty-blonde. The most distinctive thing about Doug were his black wire-rimmed glasses which gave him a slightly hoot-owlish look. Dressed in a boring brown business suit and tie, a casual bystander would never guess that Doug had quite a large secret hidden beneath that average exterior.

Doug was a SuperHero.

And not your normal, run-of-the-mill, stopping criminals and fighting SuperVillains kind of SuperHero. In fact, neither Doug nor his alternate self had ever been in a fight in their lives.

But when Doug Tate came near a sexually frustrated female, his Extra-Sensual Perception would perk up and he knew he had to get to a bathroom (or any other private area) quickly because he was about to turn into every sexually-charged woman's fantasy male...

Mr. Sexsational.

People did not shout his name to the skies, he was never featured in any respectable newspapers (although some tabloids had picked up the story). No no, Mr. Sexsational was the kind of SuperHero that women whispered about to each other over the water cooler at work, stories of his exploits were often spread only through word of mouth... a friend of a friend had been saved from her sexual dissatisfaction... some woman the other office over... a teacher at the next school...

But you (my lucky reader!) are in luck! Doug Tate, a.k.a. Mr. Sexsational, has just entered the outer office of Mr. Vince Walters. As soon as Doug opens the door he can feel his Extra-Sensual Perception tingling, and as he approaches the desk where the young Ms. Brianne Languish is sitting he can feel it getting stronger and stronger.

Knowing what an important meeting this is, Doug tries to push down his natural SuperHero tendencies, using his briefcase as a natural cover. He clears his throat and tries not to look at the porn that Ms. Languish is hastily X-ing out of on her computer.


"Mr. Doug Tate here to see Mr. Walters," he announces.

"Yes sir," Ms. Languish's throaty voice was full of sexual need. She tossed her lustrous brown curls over her shoulder as she looked up at him with hazel eyes through thick black lashes. Her breasts threatened to pop open the buttons on her sweater as she inhaled, pouting her moist lips at him and showing just the tip of her pink tongue.

Doug knew that as his regular self he wasn't really anything special to look at. Her sexually-charged behavior could only come from one thing.

This was a young woman in her twenties who was not sexually satisfied.

This was a young woman who WANTED to be satisfied.

This...

was a job for Mr. Sexsational.

Feeling his pants tightening as the onset of his change came, Doug hurriedly inquired, "Where might I find the men's room?"

"Just outside the office to the left," Brianne's easy flowing hand gesture gave further threat to her sweater's buttons, and he could easily see inside to her light and creamy mounds.

Quickly he removed himself from the room, feeling the change come upon him he hurried into one of the bathroom stalls and hunched over.

He was never quite sure how it happened, it had just started one day when he was a young man of 22. Now, almost thirty, he just accepted it as his business suit disappeared, his muscles began to grow and bulge and ripple, until he found himself standing in nothing but a loincloth, leather boots and a long red cape. Taking off his glasses,

Mr. Sexsational stepped out of the stall and grinned, his sparkling white smile blinding in the mirror as he ran a hand through his perfect blond locks.

He moved quickly, speeding around the corner and pulling Ms. Brianne Languish into his embrace, using his Super Telekinesis to lock the doors on either side of the office until he was through with his heroic duty.

Brianne Languish was a very quick young woman and she knew exactly who she was dealing with.

"Mr. Sexsational!" she cried with glorious shock and awe, her sweater puppies finally bursting forth from their confinement. One touch from Mr. Sexsational and her clothes were quite literally falling off.

Sweeping one muscular arm over her desk, Mr. Sexsational cleared the surface easily and laid the buxom brunette down, her legs splayed open in a perfect V.

"OH GOD!" cried out Ms. Languish as Mr. Sexsational swiped his tongue up her sopping slit. She quivered and moaned, her breasts jiggling as she grabbed onto his perfect blonde locks, pulling his experienced tongue further into her needy orifice.

Ever the heroic champion, Mr. Sexsational slurped and sucked, nibbled and nuzzled, bringing Brianne Languish to orgasm after crashing orgasm. She rode his face like an experienced cowgirl, hips bouncing up and down as she screamed her ecstacy.

Finally Mr. Sexsational pulled away, and Brianne Languish's hands fell to either side of her head, her brown curls tousled and spread over the cherry wood of the desk.

"Oh god Mr. Sexsational," she sighed, "I never dreamed it would be so... sensational!"

"And we're just getting started," he countered, in his deep bass voice that sent a pleasurable shiver up her spine. She could almost feel the vibrations of his voice between her spread thighs.

"Just getting started?" her voice was full of awe, and then she looked down her body and gasped as he pulled away his loincloth.

Mr. Sexsational was perfectly proportioned... just long and thick enough to send lust striking through the hearts of the most prudish women, without being intimidating.

Brianne Languish gusted a sigh, her breasts heaving, as this perfect specimen of manhood pressed against her lower body and began to enter her. Her head lolled, eyes rolling as Mr. Sexsational pressed in, stretching open her needy hole with his chosen weapon.

Beginning a steady tempo, Mr. Sexsational pumped in and out of Brianne Languish with lusty fervor, tossing her legs over his muscular shoulders and bending her in half as he rubbed against her clit. Brianne grasped the desk, moaning wildly... the sex was fantastic... it was mind-blowing... it was sensational!

Taking a firm grip on her waist, Mr. Sexsational leaned forward to bite and nip at Brianne's bouncing nipples, making the under-sexed beauty squirm with delight as he pounded away.

"OOOOOOHHHHH GOOOOD I"M CUMMING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, her nails scratching at his immaculate shoulders and chest. Mr. Sexsational's back muscles rippled as he slowed his strokes, going deeper and rubbing against her with a circular motion as he rode out her orgasm.

Once her screams started to die down, he picked up his tempo again, and Ms. Languish shuddered with sexual delight.

*****************************************************

Doug Tate returned from the bathroom just as Mr. Vince Walters stepped into the outer office. Mr. Walters did a double-take at his young secretary... Ms. Languish's hair was completely mussed, her skirt crooked, and her sweater unbuttoned to show a generous amount of cleavage. The 30-some year old corporate had never seen her looking so sensual.

"Mr. Walters?" Doug Tate stepped up, his slightly nasal voice cutting through Mr. Walter's new perceptions of his secretary, "Hi, I'm Doug Tate from Good Care Insurance."

"Yes, yes, come on in," Mr. Walters waved the average Doug Tate into his office, pausing once more to wonder at Ms. Languish's dreamy eyed look. One finger played with a curl in her hair as she sighed dreamily, her breasts rising and falling quite innocently seductive.

Doug Tate smiled as Mr. Walters finally came into the office behind him.

A good SuperHero knew that his job was well done when the saved damsel would be taken care of even after the SuperHero was gone.

Mr. Sexsational's presence would linger on Ms. Languish, making her quite the eye-catcher for any male she might wish to pursue. She would never go sexually hungry again.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers