Mr. Sims' Extra Credit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah! Keep licking! Keep pounding. Oh god! Yes, Yes, Yes." She shouted.

She yelled "yes" with ever one of my thrusts and her ass contracted around my cock. On the third "yes" I started shooting my load into her ass. The slickness of my cum only made it easier to fuck her hole. I could feel my semen oozing out of her ass. Every once in a while I could feel the flick of Jessica's tongue. She must have been enjoying the mixture of Marci's juices and my cum dripping from her ass.

I finally started going limp. Her ass kept contracting and soon I slipped out of her. My limp cock dropped between my legs and got sucked up into Jessica's mouth. Her mouth tugged on my flaccid meat until I was all cleaned off. Even the sucking of Jessica's hot wet mouth left me very limp. I wish I had enough come in me to do all six girls in one night but it just wasn't going to happen. I figured if I fell asleep for a bit I might wake up ready for at least one more round.

All three of us readjusted and soon I was lying on my back under my covers. Marci was on one side and Jessica was on the other. The both had their tits and pussies right up against my body. Jessica had one leg bent and laying on top of mine. I dozed off wondering what Nikki had experienced downstairs this whole time.

As I was dozing off I thought I heard Kim's voice scream out in ecstasy but that might have been a dream.

Although I didn't shoot my wad into every girl that night all of us were satisfied. Needless to say all the girls passed my class and I even saw a few of them over the summer. Julie, Kim and Nikki all paid me a visit before going off to college. I had Julie pass on the study group information to a trustworthy junior so next year I could help any girls who needed it.

12