Mr. Towner

Story Info
Annalise's teacher decides he wants her.
2.7k words
4.02
111.2k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Hello! I'm hoping to make this a series if it gets good comments and people like it so comment away!(:~

*

Master opened the door to the playroom (MY room). The bright light made me hide for shelter as the room was always dark. I could smell his cologne. He always put on too much but I didn't care.

He smiled at me as he approached my almost lifeless body curled up in a ball on the ground. He was wearing a nice white button down shirt that I ironed the night before, along with his kaki long pants. To top it all off, he had on (what USED to be) my favorite tie. The purple one.

His teeth are perfect. All straight and pearly white. His dark black hair was slicked back. His dark blue eyes are what stood out the most when I first met him. He was a damn sexy 25 year old man.

"Come now doll, it's almost time for me to go. Give me what you know I want." he demands in his calm but sinister voice. He always spoke so calmly.

I slowly got to my knees and crawled towards him, still recovering from the painful night before. Without being told I unzip his pants and pull out his half hard throbbing cock. I rub it a few times just like i know he likes it before shoving the entire almost nine inches into my small mouth. I swirl my tongue around slowly making sure to tease his veins with it and lightly trace my teeth along his whole length. He pats me on the head slowly as he gets closer to cumming. I know it won't take long now so I deep throat him nice and slow to quickly finish him off. He cums hard in my mouth and I swallow every last bit of his salty juices.

I pull away and face the ground. Shame now having complete control of me. I can feel my pussy almost dripping because I'm so turned on by his power over me.

I can't see it but I know he is glaring at me as I keep my head down, "C'mon doll, what do you say now?"

I shake my head no slowly in a small attempt to be strong.

He doesn't like this as he grabs my long brown hair and pulls me up to him almost face to face and growls in my face, "Look here, you don't want to have another lesson do you? So soon after last night?" he starts to smile like he always does when he knows he will win, "This one will be worse."

I open my eyes and look into his. "T-Th- Thank you..." I stutter, knowing I'm leaving out a word on purpose.

"Thank who doll?" his blue eyes piercing into my defiant brown ones.

"Thank you." I smile, happy with my little rebellion.

"Fine, so be it, but tonight it won't be JUST the riding crop. I will bring some new toys home just for you. So I can teach you your place." he says simply as he drops me and walks out the door going to work.

Once again I'm alone. In the dark. Naked. Cold. Tired.

*************

I was your average teenage girl. Above average actually. I was a straight A student and class president my senior year of high school, I was even still an innocent pure virgin girl. Life was great, perfect before he got to me. Before the day after my 18th birthday party.

Mr. Towner is what I knew him as before he was master, my advanced english teacher. He told me to come to class early because he needed to have a word with me. I obliged of course being the sweet innocent girl I was. When I walked in he was sitting at his desk before he eyed my outfit.

I was wearing a long purple skirt with my favorite white shirt along with matching purple and whit flip-flops. My hair was in a ponytail and my arms were full of books (a usual).

"Hi Mister Towner! What was it you needed?" I smile as he meets my eyes.

"Miss Rosas.." he smiles as he rolls the "r" in my last name, "Annalise, I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your performance in my class."

My face shows confusion, "Uhm thanks so much. I do try hard." I laugh a little.

"You try hard in everything you do?" he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.

"Just about, that's why I'm president." I say matter-of-factly.

"Hmm.. Your so proper and respectful. I like that."

"Thank you.." I look at the clock and see class starts in five minutes.

"You know I could get in serious trouble for saying anything like this to you, but as good as you look in that little skirt you would look even better with it raised up around your hips." he laughs a little.

I gasp at his rude sudden comment, "Mr. Towner! I could report that! That's so inappropriate of you to say!" I start to walk towards the door.

Quickly he grabbed my arm and pulls me close, "C'mon honey, you don't want to report me when I haven't done anything yet do you?" his arms now holding my waist, "Why don't you think about staying after school for a while today? We can discuss this whole reporting situation." then he grabbed my butt.

I slapped his face as hard as I could at that and before he could react I pulled out of his arms as students walked in. I sat at my desk all the way in the back, glaring at him.

He watched me as I went and sat at my desk and other students begin filing into class. I sat down and he saw me glance back up towards him and a quick smug smirk/smile passed across his lips as he reached up and rubbed his hand over his cheek where I slapped him.

As he taught the class and walked around the room, he walked up the aisle where I was sitting. He noticed the students around me all had their faces in their books...He walked up the aisle behind me and he reached out and wrapped my ponytail up in his hand slightly so no one notices... He pulled on my hair slightly but not enough for other students to notice and he leaned over and whispered in my ear...."Nice slap. Stay after class so I can return the favor. and by the way, it's not a question this time." He let my ponytail go and rubbed his hand over my neck as he walked on past. He went back to the front of the room, turned around and smiled at me again and continued his lesson.

Despite my tough composure I am terrified at his threat. The entire class period I just nervously stared at the clock. The second the bell rang I almost leaped out of my desk but just as I could taste my freedom, I realized I forgot my phone so I ran to get it quickly trying not to be noticed. Unfortunately before I could even turn around he had closed the door and was standing by the door.

He smiled at me, "Well, well.. looks like schools out for the day huh? I guess at least for them it is. If I remember right though, there still seems to be another lesson that you need.. Am I right?"

I shake my head no like a little child and the panic starts to show on my face.

He cocked his head over to the side slightly and looked at me, "Why the sad face now? You weren't looking sad when you slapped me. Nor were you looking too sad when I pulled your hair and bent down next to you. no need to be afraid of me. I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. Come over here and sit down for a few and let's just talk for a bit."

He began walking back over towards his desk..."Here you go. I'm moving away from the door so you don't feel like you're trapped." He sat on the edge of his desk..."Just come over here for a few and if in a bit you still feel like you want to leave then you can leave."

He sees me glancing back and forth from the door to him...knowing in order to get to the door I have to walk right past him anyways

Regardless, I sprint to the door doing everything I can to get away from him after I recall his threat earlier. All he has to do is stick out his arm and my small frame is caught. All my books fall along with my cell phone. "I told you not to run doll.." he laughed as he grabbed my hair and forced my face to his in a forceful kiss.

I pulled away quickly, my thoughts racing as I yell, "Please, let me go! I will scream! I'm NOT afraid of you!" I lie as I shake terrified.

"I hope you're not. No need to be afraid of me. Like I said...I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just a caring teacher who thought one of his students needed a little extra tutoring on her lessons. And by the way...you can go ahead and scream...this corner of the school is the first to clear out everyday. So I guess now onto the lesson that we discussed."

While still holding my hair he stood up and turned me around and leaned me over the edge of his desk. He reached down and grabbed the bottom of my skirt and slid it up over my ass.

"Since it seems you like the smacking and slapping game...as I mentioned I feel I should return the favor." I could feel his gaze on me.

He reached back and slapped me hard across my ass once and rubbed his hand over it, then he reached back and slapped it again. I screamed begging him to stop because it hurt so badly. I had never been hit before in my life.

He almost sounded sympathetic. "It hurt you? Oh I'm sorry. I guess you didn't think about it hurting my face when you slapped me , hmmm? I really do care though."

He leaned down and kissed my ass where it was red. The same time he dropped his hand down hard, then ran it up the inside of my thigh and up between your legs so gently before pressing firm against me when he rubbed his hand over my panties.

"You've never though about having sex on a teacher's desk after school is out and everyone is gone?" he asks in a seductive lustily voice.

"NO!! I've NEVER thought about that!" I felt myself getting wet between my legs as he touched my pussy through my panties. He was the first (and last) man to do so.

He sat me up in a sitting position facing him on his desk. My legs were on either side of him.

"So tell me....why do you say you could never? Did it not feel good to you when I rubbed over your pussy?" he asks after he pulls away, "You're really gunna tell me you didn't like it?"

I got furious immediately, "NO! So don't do it again. EVER." I tried to move both my legs together.

"It didn't? Really? For some reason I don't believe you."

He put his hands on my knees to keep my legs apart and stood up. I turned your face back towards him with an unknowing look in my eyes and he raised his hands up to my shoulders and pushed me back so i was again laying on the desk.

He sat back down and took my feet and placed one on each of his knees. I feel a shudder go through my body. He reached up and grabbed the edge of my soaking panties and pulled them over to the side. He leaned in and slid his tongue between my lips and up over my clit then abruptly he sat back up and watched my reaction.

I arched my back and moaned a little as I threw my body up, "Don't do THAT again!" I yelled as i raised my hand up to slap his again.

He saw me raise my hand up...

"You really want to slap me again?? you know where it's going to lead. and you expect me not to lick you again after getting that reaction out of you?"

He reached up and grabbed the waist of my panties and began pulling them down to take take them off me.

"What the hell do you want?!" I tried to kick at him.

"What do I want?? I think it's pretty obvious don't you?"

when I raise my legs up to try and kick him he pulled my panties the rest of the way off. He grabbed my thighs and pulled my legs apart while keeping me on the edge of the desk. He slid his chair closer and leaned in and used his tongue to spread my pussy apart and he closed his lips around my clit and began flicking over it with the tip of his long tongue.

I scream out in pleasure as I begin to get soaking wet, I can hardly breath let along speak very well, "No.. No more please!" every time he flicked me with his tongue I twitched and squealed. I wanted more.. Needed more.

He raised up and looked up at me..."I'm so glad you finally decided to calm the fuck down"

He lowered his face back down and began licking my wet pussy again. He slid his hand up the inside of my thigh and reached up and slid his middle finger deep inside me.

I could feel myself almost cum at that very second I was so turned on, but I still weakly fought him, trying to get him to stop before he had me completely under his seductive spell.

"Cum for me doll. Please." he purred in my pussy bringing me to my first orgasm ever. I was do exhausted after that.

"Are you done now?" I asked between pants not quite noticing he was taking off his pants. When I did look I started to cry. "Wait no.. Please don't.."

He looked at me before he looked at his huge throbbing cock, "You sure you don't want me to fuck your brains out after an amazing orgasm? Well I won't.. But you have to suck my cock then."

I shook my head no, "Ew. That's gross... I don't want either, can't you let me go home?"

He smiled wide, "Nope doll, looks like this is gunna suck for one of us.." he started to rub the head of his cock up and down my wet slit, "But it would be a shame to waste such a nice wet pussy." and on the last word he shoved his whole length in my, causing me to scream out in pain. I can feel the pain diminish soon as I start to feel waves of pleasure over and over. I moan loudly before I put my hands over my mouth to quiet myself.

"Mmmm.. You like it doll I know you do." he says, his voice low and ragged as he slowly pumps in and out of me.

I shake my head no, "No.. No.." I lie clenching the walls of my pussy around his cock harder, milking it.

Suddenly he pulls out and a long stream of cum hits my thigh and then some hits my belly and soon almost my entire thigh is drenched in his cum.

I start to cry more as he stands up and zips up his pants.

"Are you SATISFIED now?!" I scream at him.

He chuckles, "Until our next lesson I suppose doll, until our next lesson.

**************

That "next lesson" was what sealed the deal for him.. He wanted me, and now he has me.

I hear him coming home from work and quickly get on my bed waiting for him to open the door with some sort of instrument of torment. And sure enough he walks in with a collar and the crop. A collar?... Oh no...