Mr. Wiggles in France

Story Info
Another adventure for Master's penis.
863 words
3.22
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers

After Master's involvement with the CIA, Master thought it would be nice if we took a vacation. He was trying to decide between France and Mexico. I sent a message to the brain, since I really wanted to go to France; I've heard about those French women.

We boarded the plane for France, and were seated. Master watched the in-flight movie, which was one of those really good French films from what I understand. The film ended and I was standing straight up, apparently Master had gotten a little turned on from the film. About five minutes after the movie had stopped, we landed in France. I thought, "How long was that movie?"

We left the plane and hailed a taxi, which took us to the nearest hotel. Master paid the fee and entered the hotel, putting his baggage down at the front desk. The concierge rang the bell for the new bellhop, who turned out to be a strikingly beautiful young woman with tight, blonde curls and a face that just mesmerized Master. Her name was Brigitte. She had an ass that Master couldn't take his eyes off of. She finally got to the room and Master and I got a good look at her breasts and legs, which really turned me on.

She started up the stairs to my room, and when we got there, she asked, "Anything else, monsieur?" Master said there was something else she could help him with, if she would come inside the room. She paused for a moment, checking the time apparently, because she told him her break wasn't for another five minutes.

"Well, just say you had to help me carry my luggage into my room."

"Okay, what would you like to do?" she inquired.

"See, Mr. Wiggles and I are really interested in you and your pussy!"

"Oh, really? And what would you say if I told you that Miss Krissy and I had fallen head over heels for you and Mr. Wiggles from the moment we set foot in the lobby back there."

Master said, "I'd say, would you like to come in for a little drink?"

"Oui, oui, monsieur!" She helped me inside the room and dumped my cases at the foot of the bed. She then proceeded to dispel with her work jacket. She had on a very thin white, collared, long-sleeved shirt-no bra, so Master saw that her breasts were full and her nipples were erect.

Brigitte then went ahead and removed the blouse, saying that it didn't conceal anything, anyway; Both Master and I were very happy, since the next step in her removal of clothing was her skirt. The reason for this was that she was getting rather hot, having no air movement in the whole hotel; she stood before Master in just a pair of pink panties. Master was keeping up with her removal, because he was standing in just an undershirt and my prison of a pair of white briefs.

Master quickly removed these and Brigitte slid out of her panties; Tatiana was then in plain sight. I guess I had some pre-cum dripping from me, because I heard Tatiana ask in a whisper,

"Do I make you randy, baby?"

I whispered back to her,

"Yes, you do, very randy, indeed!"

Master and Brigitte became closer in the room, which meant that Tatiana and I got closer as well. They started kissing and fondling each other, as Master's hand traveled down to massage Tatiana a little before he allowed me to start my play. After about ten or fifteen minutes, he took his hand away, since Tatiana had cum drooling from her that seemed like it would never end. Finally, it subsided and I started my entry. Just as I was getting my head in, I noticed it was rather tight, so I asked Tatiana that age-old "personal" question.

"Is your Mistress a virgin, Tatiana?"

She answered, rather timidly, "Why, yes she is. She's only fingered herself in all her twenty years. Why?

"Oh, no reason. If you feel an incredible pain, that's just me popping what we Westerners call your cherry."

"You mean, the first time a girl actually has sex with a male, right?"

"That's right."

Master and Brigitte went at it like wildcats, as I was pounding into Tatiana like mad. Everyone involved seemed to enjoy the experience. Tatiana exploded at least ten times as I had cum four times and was almost to my fifth when Brigitte said that her break was just about over. Tatiana and I kissed goodbye and said she told me that she would never forget this first time. Brigitte finished getting dressed and went to the door. Master opened the door for her and they had, not a good-bye kiss, but an "until next time" kiss.

I noticed that Master called for room service a lot during our stay in France; each time, it was Brigitte that answered the call. He would make some excuse to get her up to his room, and then the fireworks would start all over again. I couldn't help but think of that saying "Ahh, to be in Paris, and in love."

wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers