Mrs. Aiyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans of pleasure were coming from deep inside me. Oh god, this felt so good I thought. Suddenly she stopped and looked up. "Did you like that?" she said softly still licking the moisture from her lips. "Oh, that felt real good," I answered. "Would you like to touch me now?" she quietly asked & gently pulled me forward.

I got down between her legs and put my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs back and apart. From this vantage I had a wonderful view, with the prominent clit peeking out of the fold at the top of her cunt, and the moist lips pulled open and that juicy hole and that puckered rosy asshole.

I sucked each of her pussy lips into my mouth and slid my tongue under them. After a couple minutes of working up and down and side to side, I started running the tip of my tongue around the opening of her cunt, just barely inside. I'd do that a couple of times then push my tongue into that hot, wet, drooling hole as far as it would go. I was sucking and licking at the cream that came out of that hot cunt.

Then I decided to try something different. I lowered my head and licked in one long slow swipe that dipped gently across her anus, gently into her cunt and wound up as tickle of her clit. Her hips jerked. I worked my thumb into her cunt. This was easy because she was so soaking wet. Then I licked across the bottom of her cunt, tickling the skin between their and her asshole. Then I worked further down and delicately rimmed her puckered anus. I used lots of saliva and licked in a circle.

"Oh, my," she moaned. "Oh this is so nice".

She pressed the back of my head with her hands. I pushed my tongue in and she just groaned. Then I worked my way back up to her cunt and licked there while I pulled the thumb out of her cunt and gently worked it into her asshole. She moaned again and started wiggling her hips in a circle. I worked the thumb slowly while I moved my tongue up to flick across her clit, faster and faster. I kept drooling on my thumb to keep it wet and slick and worked it deeper into her asshole.

Pretty soon I was "fucking" her asshole with my thumb. I then worked a couple of fingers into her soaking cunt and continued the fucking motion while I worked on her clit. When I took the nub gently in my teeth and lashed it with my tongue she came again. After a minute or so she pushed me away and pulled me up next to her. We kissed and she just lay there recovering.

We hadn't been lying there long when she murmured, some what shyly, "Will you fuck me in the back?"

To which I replied, "The back...?"

"Yes, my... ass," she replied. "I've never had it there before and you've got me wanting it. I want you in there. Now."

She rolled over on her stomach.

Well she didn't need to ask me twice. I started at her neck, licking and sucking and massaging down her back until I came to the marvelous swells of her butt. I teased into and around that crack with my tongue, occasionally nipping with my teeth at each cheek. Then I pressed her legs apart and cupped her pussy from behind to pull her up to a kneeling position with her head and upper chest flat on the bed and her beautiful butt elevated. Her crack was open and I could see the saliva soaked pucker of her ass and her dripping cunt and the erect clit peeking out from its hood of flesh.

I started licking at the clit, then working my way back up to her asshole. She moaned and creamed some more. Once again, I started working my tongue in circles around and into the pucker of her ass using lot of saliva to keep it wet. Soon I began to work my thumb in again to get her opened up.

"Do it!" she hissed. "Fuck my ass now. Put that in me. Please. Now!"

I got off the bed and reached for cream. She then applied a lot of cream to my cock, and bending over, she told me to apply some to her anus. I oiled her butt hole and teased my index finger tip into it. My fingertip went in with out too much difficulty, she moaned and I withdrew my fingertip. I took up position behind her, as she stood bent over. Finally I placed the head of my cock in her asshole and gently pushed.

She groaned, "Yessssss." and I continued until the head was in."Am I hurting you " I asked. Her response was to push back with her hips, sinking my cock deeper into the hot tight canal of her ass and moaning even more. She moved her hips in a slow circle and it slid in all the way to the balls. I pulled back slowly until only the head remained in her. I rubbed some more of cream on my cock and slid it all the way back into her in one long, smooth thrust.

She screamed, "Yess. Fuck me now!"

And I did. Slowly building up the speed and strength of my thrusts over the next few minutes until I was pounding her butt with my hips. This could not continue. I reached around and grabbed her left tit and started to tug on it while I rubbed her clit with the other hand.

I could feel her asshole grip my cock spasmodically as I emptied my balls into her ass. There was spurt after spurt as I pulsed and pulsed into that hot clinging hole. It was amazing.

I continued to fuck her slowly until my cock was too limp to continue and then I slowly pulled it out. We both collapsed on the bed. We cuddled for a while with her head on my shoulder; frequently kissing running our hands up and down each other’s bodies. I got up and brought in a warm washcloth and gently wiped her cunt and ass and the sweat off her chest and neck. Then I cleaned myself up and returned to bed, holding her again.

She smiled and looked up at me and said, "We have to do this again. Soon. I thought it would hurt so much, but it didn't .

I pressed my fingertips to her lips to gently silence her.

"You're right," I agreed. "It was the best I've ever had. And you were hot and uncontrolled and I loved it. We'll do it again soon, but now I need a little rest. Can it wait till later?"

"Absolutely," she whispered. " Wait till you see how I'm going to prepare you!"

I went to bathroom, finished my routine jobs & a refreshing bath. After I came out she went in and spent maybe 50 minutes in there. When she came out she was dressed in her Sari. As it was time for the maid to come in she left smiling with a promise to come back as soon the maid left.

I kept remembering what happened the night before & then the doorbell rang. Maid came in & went about with her cleaning job. Dreaming about the past 18 Hrs I don’t know when I fall asleep. When maid was leaving she knocked at bedroom door & I saw it was past 12 in the afternoon. I locked the door, walked out & rang her doorbell. I heard her come to the door and felt she peaked out through the eye spy on the door before she opened it.

She was dressed in a sexy see through sari and whole of the body, her huge breasts, her large ass her curvaceous waist her lovely hips, all could be seen through this lovely transparent sari. Her blouse was very low. Her hairs were open.

"Vow, You are a goddess” I said as I stepped in & locked the door.

Soon we were on the table. It seemed so right.. just the two of us. She served me and then filled her plate. She seemed very happy.

Taking my plate in bid to start a conversation I asked her "Are...are you happy in our marriage?

Mrs.. Aiyer was surprised by the question.

"I...I don't know. I...I guess I am,"

After a long pause she again said He is not a very romantic guy, "Our sex life hasn't been what it should be. My entire life has been dedicated towards the family, whenever, he would fuck me, it would him pushing his cock in me, without any prior foreplay, kissing or hugging. I was a just hole for him. During these years, I can count the number of times that I came with him. I could have never thought that my life would all of a sudden be full of joy again.

I’m sorry. "but I’m scared of this thing”. I’ want to make love to you ,Just I am scared of it."

"Can I trust you?" I asked

She smiled & said "You’re as frightened as I am” & she pulled my shoulders back into my chair and kissed my cheek whispered in my ear, "I love you, Naveen."

"I love you too."

When lunch was over, we went into the bedroom and she brought a glass of flavored milk with honey. She sat next to me and started chatting. She was a different Mrs.. Aiyer I knew, she was open and was telling how relieved she was feeling today.

I started licking her bare back. Her blouse is very much low and showing the entire back without bra. I licked cleanly her entire back and enormous shoulders she is showing. I kissed her ears and licked them too.

She got entirely heated up. I held her hips and caressed it. Then slowly I raised my hands to her boobs. I felt like this is the loveliest thing I have ever touched. Her sari pallu fell out of its place by now. I licked her cheeks and chin and slowly moved to her lips. I kissed her hard on her mouth and crushed hard her boobs. “Her buxom boobs.” I drank her saliva and she responded heavily. Then our hot breaths and bodies collided heavily.

"Ooh, I loved and waited for this moment for so many years." She shouted in joy.

I started kissing her stomach, and waist. I slowly undressed her .

Oh God, please.." she moaned… "Please what?" , I asked, smiling at her.

"Please lick my pussy!!," she said in a lust filled voice.

I kissed my way back up her legs until I was at her mound. Sticking out my tongue, I slowly licked her from her bottom all the way up to her clit!! She groaned loudly. Slowly I sucked each of her pussy lips into my mouth, gently chewing on each one. Using my fingers, I opened her lips and licked her softly. Slowly I licked my way down to her opening and started probing her with my tongue. Probing and probing!!

"Oh Naveen," she moaned over and over. She was raising her hips up to meet my face. I moved up and sucked her clit into my mouth, gently biting down on it. "Oh fuck," she yelled as orgasm hit her!! She caught my head between her thighs in a vice like grip as her whole body shook with the intense orgasm.

I moved up to lay beside her. My face was glistening with her juices. She leaned over and kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my lips. Mmmmmmmmmmm, she said.

We lay there in each other's arms enjoying the feel of each other. Not saying a word, just enjoying the feeling of our bodies next to each other. "That was wonderful" She said, "I'm glad you liked it, I said.

We continued to kiss and talk, not saying much just enjoying the feelings. "I have to freshen up a bit." she said. "I’ll be right back." I took off my clothes and slipped

under the blanket. She came back after about twenty minutes later in bathing gown. "There, I am freshened up now," she said closing the door.

“I want to make you happy & come hard, and I want to make you ejaculate.” I said as she stand beside the bed.

“Then do it,” she said.

She promptly lay down on the bed, with her legs hanging down along the side. Quickly I ripped open the gown. Naked as she was, with her loosened hair falling to her waist, glowing with energy, she might have been an angel and devil in one woman.

Leaning I licked bed nipples until she was squirming with delight from the sensations in her breasts. My tongue flicked against her nipple, back and forth, and I loved the stiffness of her nipple against my tongue. The front of her full breast began to shine where I had licked it.

I could feel her getting more and more aroused, the heat building up from within. My eyes feasted on her naked body, and I let the tip of my tongue wet his lips. In one swift hand movement, I parted her legs and exposed her clean-shaven pussy. The outer lips looked puffy and inviting.

“You shaved.” I said

“So I can feel that warm tongue of yours better.”

“I must be the luckiest man alive!” I said, before diving down into her pink folds.

“Oh god!” Mrs.. Aiyer squealed with joy, feeling my lips on her.

My fingers moved under her ass, and kneaded her curvaceous bottom roughly. I loved that she had some meat on her. I am a firm believer that a woman should have hips, thighs and a shapely ass. After all, I needed something to grab.

As my lips gently kissed her pussy lips, I could feel her squirm. I decided to spend some time blowing and kissing the lips. I could feel the softness of her mound now that the public hair was gone. It was a highly arousing feeling. The skin was smooth, and I couldn’t help touching it with my hand. So smooth, almost like a baby’s bottom. It did have a bit of a light pinkish color due to the razor, but I found it cute.

As Mrs.. Aiyer seemed to get more and more impatient, I let my tongue very lightly start to play with her slit. I increased the pressure, but very slowly. Bit by bit, my tongue eased its way inside her.

“Yes, lick me!” Mrs.. Aiyer urged me.

Her pussy responded to my furious licking by producing slick lubricant, adding to her previous wetness. I could smell her womanly scent. It was mingled with a hint of her soap, but did not disguise her natural scent. The only thing I could think of was satisfying her, and I aimed to do his job well. Very well.

While she was bucking her hips against my face in attempts to get more of my tongue, I brought the tip of my index finger to her pouting pussy lips. When sliding it inside her, I could feel her slick juices sticking to my finger. Cream had started dripping out of her pussy, and down along her crack, forming a wet spot on the bed.

Mrs.. Aiyer was moaning and groaning. “Oh, keep licking! Don’t stop, I want you to lick me thoroughly!”

I looked up from his pussy licking and smiled at her. “Don’t worry darling, I’ll be very thorough!” I then drove my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Using broad licks I swept up and down her soaking pussy. All while she made every effort to grind into my face, attempting to get more contact.

I attacked on her clit, with the tip of my tongue, made her gasp out loud. She was going crazy and only wanted me to continue licking her.

“Naveen,” she moaned. “I think I’m gonna cum.” At this I began to lick faster, mainly concentrating on her clit. her breath became heavy, and I knew she was close. Her stomach was hard and she couldn't keep her ass on the bed. I was doing my best just to hang on while she bucked against my face with her groin.

“I’m cumming!” she was no longer in control of her legs as they moved in jerky spasms. She made loud primal noises through gritted teeth, while arching her back. I was licking up and down her gash, slipping my tongue into her, and doing everything to hold onto her bucking legs.

“Mmm, that was nice,” Mrs.. Aiyer smiled content. She looked at me as I was still glued to her twitching pussy. “You’re so good at this, darling.”

“We’re not done yet,” I said blowing on her pussy again. It felt wonderfully nice and cool on her hot sex. I continued to flick my tongue against her swollen clit. The longer I kept flicking my tongue against her, the quicker her body seemed to catch up. Though she had just climaxed, I could feel her body preparing for another build-up.

In a steady rhythm I worked my fingers into her, and she let out small gasps. I started to finger fuck her, and my fingers were now going in and out, with the speed picking up for every cycle. While I worked my fingers in and out of her, she was now frantically rubbing at her clit.

“You are so fucking sexy to watch,” I said, while moving my hand over my dick with a jerking motion. “Are you aware of how horny I get watching you touch yourself?”

Mrs.. Aiyer did not reply. She was too busy concentrating on the sensations washing over her body.

I added a third finger. “You are so sexy.”

Mrs.. Aiyer was nearing her second climax, she gradually rubbed her clit harder and faster. “Oh Maa! Oh Maa yes! She cried, I worked my fingers faster into her. Then I saw her legs starting to shake violently, and I could feel her pussy muscles clasping down on my fingers. Suddenly I could feel her tensing up. I quickly clamped my mouth on Her throbbing clit, and started to suck. It started as a squirt, but quickly turned into a steady stream. She was gushing all over my hand as her juices flowed down her crack and to her ass.

My hand was sticky with her juices. Slowly she came back to earth, breathless.

“Darling, I think it’s about time you had some fun too,” she said. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down over her. Giggling she kissed me, and with her left hand she reached for my erection. Parting her legs for me, I positioned myself between his her luscious thighs. In one swift movement she guided me in.

Once at the entrance, I slowly pushed into her. she immediately raised her ass off the bed to push herself onto my stiff cock.

"Mmmm! You're so wet, dear."

I rocked forward, and was all of a sudden in her to the hilt. It did not take long before I found a good rhythm, alternating short and long strokes. At times I would pull almost all the way out, then slam back in to the balls.

I reached down and grasped her legs behind the knees, and drew them up until they were pressed against my chest. As the change of angle tilted her pussy up so that my cock grazed against her g-spot. She started to whimper at the onslaught.

I began caressing her clit with a finger, while continuing to forcefully slide my cock in and out of her sopping pussy.

I knew I am going to cum!"

As I hit my peak I gasped aloud, but still continued fucking her with all my strength, frantically plunging my cock all the way into her quivering slit. My body stiffened, and I instinctively pushed as deep into her I could, transferring the full impact of my orgasm and making her part of it. Finally I lost coordination and slowed my now random thrusts. A mixture of my and her juices was sloshing out from her still twitching snatch.

I fell forward, my body glistening of sweat from our lovemaking. I gently caressed her face. Hair strands fell randomly on her face, and I lovingly brushed them away from her eyes. Mrs.. Aiyer ran her fingers through my hair as she opened her eyes and kissed me softly.

"That was wonderful.” She said and asked me if I could fuck her again. I told her that I would love to but that I would have to rest and suggested we sleep. We sleep the afternoon away.

Before my wife came beck next day, we make love twice more. We have shared much in these two days together.

For next two years we made love many times, some times in afternoon with my wife just few feet away in our house. 1995 Mr. Aiyer was transferred to Hyderabad & in past 7 years I have only met her once when I went on a official visit & she came & met me in my hotel for a wild long afternoon.

Till date I miss her & love. The passion & power she induced in me no other lady has been able to do that till date. Not even my wife.

(All names & location have been changed to safe guard the identity of Mrs.. Aiyer)

12