Mrs. B's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers

Looking him straight in the eye I raised my finger to my mouth and, slowly extending my tongue, I licked off my finger and then sucked it all in. "Ohhh, tastes good!" I purred.

"Uhhh"

"Oh my, am I the cause of that?" I asked, pointing to his straining crotch. I blinked in disbelief at the size of the meaty tubular bulge.

"I guess I'd better help you with that. I can't let you go out looking that way, what would the neighbors think?" I was smiling lustfully at him as I said it.

Moving slowly I shifted to my knees in front of him. "You'd better give me that," I said taking the glass from his palsied fingers. "You wouldn't want to spill it all over you, would you?"

"Nuhhh.."

I twisted from the waist to put the glass on the table behind me letting him get a real eyeful of the profile my immense breasts presented. He was panting loud enough now that I could hear each breath.

Turning back to him I fluttered my hands across his crotch, playfully teasing him. I could see a stain growing at the end of his massive prick, which stretched almost to the hem of his shorts.

"Why Harold! I better let this out before you split your shorts! How would you get home then?"

"Ahhh!"

I unbuckled his belt and undid the button and zipper. With a trembling hand I reached in. His dick was so hard and so long that it took both hands and some help from Harold shifting his weight several times but we finally managed to pull his dick out of the leg of his shorts. As it lolled out in front of me I was stunned by the sight. I had never seen such a magnificent specimen! My love of cock sucking came back to me in a rush! I couldn't wait to feel this massive dick between my lips!

So thick I was unable to encircle it with one hand, the head of his prong was way past his navel! It also had a gentle arch, which caused it to arc away from his body. This was a cock that was just made to be crammed down an eager, swallowing throat!

"Why Harold, I had no idea you had such a large cock! Do the girls at school know what you've been carrying around? Why I bet they fight for the chance to get you alone, hmmm?"

"N..n..nooo" he stammered as I slowly stroked his cock from root to head and back.

Copious amounts of pre-cum were oozing from the tip of his cock. I leaned forward and cat-licked up as much of it as I could which brought forth a deep groan from Harold. Tilting his cock toward me with just the tips of my fingers I ran my tongue around the rim of his cock head. The head seemed as large as a plum. As big as it was, the shaft behind it was thicker still and thickest of all at the root where it disappeared into the jungle of his cock fur. What a cunt stretcher I thought to myself!

Moaning deep in my throat I slipped my lips over the head, keeping my eyes locked on his. His eyes drifted shut as I sank lower and lower. I had almost a third of the shaft in my mouth when I could go no further.

I jacked off his prick slow and hard as I ran my lips and tongue up the knob and shaft. This boy's prick was larger and stiffer than any I had ever seen.

Pressing my lips on the juicing tip of his cock I squeezed with both hands as I slowly opened my mouth again. The gurgling sound was obscene as I slowly stuffed as much cock into my mouth and throat as I could. My lips and face contorted around the thick shaft clogging my throat.

I nearly choked trying to get more of his dick into my throat. Wet slurping, smacking sounds were echoing off the walls of the living room as I tried my best to corral his huge dick. The sounds of my own oral love making only made me hornier. I started to suck even harder!

Lightly I began to bob up and down, fucking more and more of his boner down the back of my throat as I strained to adjust to his wrist-thick cock. Harold was groaning almost as loudly as my horny whimpering and juicy slurping. I felt my giant breasts wobbling up and down under my blouse. The movement brought my nipples to straining erection.

Incredibly, Harold boner got even stiffer between my lips, basting in my hot throat. His hands released their death grip on the cushions and his fingers twined into my hair, encouraging me to take more and more of his dick into my gullet. He started to rock his hips off the couch.

"Suck it, Mrs. B, suck it. I never felt anything so good," he moaned.

The sounds of the blow-job were now very loud as I feverishly worked on his bloated cock. I nearly choked myself again as I took almost half of his dick down my throat.

Hungrily my tongue swirled around his cock, skirting the flared tip to lap up the prick juices bubbling from his balls. My fist tightened around the root of his cock and I beat him off into my mouth as hard as I could.

Harold grunted loudly as his body shook and he bucked his ass off the couch helplessly. My pussy was creaming heavily as I anticipated the salty explosion of cum. My boobs rocked and shook under the blouse and bra, the heavy bouncing increased my excitement! I sucked as hard as I could. I could feel the heat growing as my flushed face jammed back and forth on the massive pole of Harold's cock.

Harold grimaced and his eyes flew open as his cock flexed strongly between my lips. It grew stiffer yet and then his mighty prick exploded!

Torrents of jism spurted out of his cock, completely filling my mouth and squirting down my throat. I barely had time to swallow before his next massive gush filled me to overflowing. Again and again and again, salty lashes of cum coated my tongue and throat. I was swallowing as fast as I could. I couldn't keep up. I felt small streams of cock juice squeeze out of my tightly stretched lips and drool down my chin.

My hands kept pumping strong and hard as he continued to release massive spurts of cum into my eagerly sucking mouth. Slowly the torrential flood of jism eased as I continued to suck and lick his still hard dick.

Finally I had sucked up every last drop. Sitting back on my heels I looked proudly at Harold who was gasping for breath and shivering >from the strength of his ejaculation.

I kept stroking his dick with one hand while I used the other to chase down the streams of cum that had escaped my lips and shoveled them back in to my mouth. His dick was rock hard as I sat there and it seemed that it was loosing none of its stiffness.

I arched my back to relieve the tension that I had built up while crouching over his erection. I was pleased to see that his eyes were drawn immediately to my huge bosom. I took the time to stretch well while he watched. My breasts thrust forward strongly as I clasped my hands high over my head and stretched upwards. Slowly I swiveled from side to side, slowly shaking my immense bust beneath his thunderstruck gaze.

"Gosh Harold, it seems that we may need to do more work to relieve you of this swelling," I giggled as I reached out and slowly ran both hands up and down his prick. "Why don't we go into the bedroom where we can work in comfort."

"'kay, Mrs. B." he gulped, still fighting to catch his breath.

Helping each other to our feet I led him by the cock to my bedroom and indicated that he should sit on the bed. His prick was still steel hard and throbbing as he sat down.

Somewhere along the way he had lost his shorts and shoes and he sat naked on the bed while I stood in front of him, still completely clothed. My chest heaved up and down as I caught my breath. Harold looked a little dazed but he never took his eyes off me.

"Now that we are here we can relax and do things properly", I husked. "

"Okay" he replied.

"Would you like me to take off my clothes?" I teased.

"Ohhhh, yeah!"

Smiling demurely I unfastened my belt, let it drop to the floor and then unzipped and wriggled out of my skirt. Wriggling like that, my breasts shook and shimmied under the loosened blouse, an action that caused Harold's dick to start to throb and leak.

"You really like my titties don't you Harold?" I asked, running my hands over the large cloth covered mounds.

Gulping, Harold just managed to nod in response.

I moved my hands down to the tips of my straining bosom and cupped my hands under my tits. I lifted and squeezed them as much as I could in the tight bra. I pinched my nipples, bringing a moan to my lips. Moving my hands lower I molded the sheer blouse tightly to the colossal curves underneath.

"I bet none of the girls at school have tits as big as these do they, Harold?" I gently shook them from side to side to demonstrate just how big they were.

"Gosh, no, Mrs. B.", he stammered. "You have the biggest tits I've ever seen! Um, that is , I mean...."

"Well, isn't that the nicest thing!" I simpered. "I'm glad you like my super big titties!" I was busy unbuttoning all the little buttons up the back of the blouse as I spoke.

Teasingly I slowly slid the blouse off my shoulders. I clutched it to my front, not letting him see the true size of my breasts. I loved the rapt look on Harold's face. Once again his dick was oozing pre-cum. It looked so juicy and tasty I wanted to dive down on it at once, but I held off.

Slowly, teasingly, I allowed the concealing blouse to drift to the floor. Clad only in heels, stockings, panties and garter belt from the waist down I posed in front of Harold letting him drink in the sight of my vastly top heavy body. Although I was more than several pounds overweight, the fact was that all of Harold attention was fastened on the sight of the largest bra he had ever seen trying to contain my bosom.

I raised my hands behind my head forcing the bra to raise my breasts up and outward in offering. Taking a lingering moment to watch Harold looking at me I bathed in his adoring, lustful gaze.

Giggling, I began to shimmy and shake my bosom at him. My breasts leaped and quivered in their over burdened captivity. The jiggling line of my cleavage shimmied and shook, the breast flesh surging back and forth like the tides. Staring intently, Harold took hold of his dick and began stroking himself as he watched the titty show I was putting on for his benefit.

"Now, now, Harold. There is no reason for you to beat off when there is a willing, randy woman right here who wants to help you!" I cried as I dropped to my knees between his legs.

I gently removed his hands from his dick.

"If you want to feel something," I husked, " feel THESE." I placed both his hands on my over stretched bra.

"Oh, my GOD!" he breathed as he shakily moved his hands all over the immense cups of my bra. "I never saw such a big bra, Mrs. B. you must have the biggest tits in town!" His enthusiasm was exciting. I had almost forgotten how much some men could enjoy what I had had to offer since young girl hood.

"Well, I don't know about that," I demurred. "There may be a woman who has bigger breasts."

"Not unless she's really fat!" He declared. "You aren't fat, you just have the hugest boobs!" His hands continued to roam all over the upper part of my body, pinching, squeezing and cupping. He ran his fingers up and down the exposed cleavage between the bra cups.

"Well, I'm flattered that you like them so much," I purred. "I like the way you are touching them. You make them feel so good."

"Can I see, I mean, would you, um, take it off? Please."

"Why, honey, would you like to see my naked titties?"

"Gosh, yes. How big, that is, I wonder, ahh..."

"You want to know what my measurements are? You can ask. Lots of men have wanted to know. I'm not embarrassed about having really large breasts. I like having huge tits. You like to look at them and touch them, don't you Harold?"

"Gee, yes, Mrs. B. I never imagined anyone could have tits as big as these. No one I've ever seen is anywhere near as big as you are!" He was still fondling me and doing a good job of it, too!

"Well, honey, I wear a 42 Triple J cup bra. And I measure about 54 inches around!" His eyes widened in shock.

"Triple J? Wow! And 54 inches! That's just incredible" his voice was cracking with excitement. I could see his dick pulsing and throbbing more strongly.

His hands had excited my tits, my nipples were as stiff as dowels, sticking out through the fabric of my bra.

I reached back and popped open the catches of the bra. I imagined that I heard the fabric groan in relief as the strain was released. I know I heard Harold groan as my breasts settled lower on my chest as the bra stopped supporting them high on my rib cage. My boobs spread out a little as they settled.

Harold hands left my tits only for the moment it took to discard the bra. Then he pressed my tits together and mashed his face into my cleavage. Sucking and licking he worshiped my breasts frantically. He switched from one nipple to the other, back and forth.

Cooing in pleasure I held him to my tits encouraging him to kiss and suck as much as he wanted. His face practically disappeared into the soft flesh of the deep cleavage as he nipped and licked all over.

As he sucked on one nipple he would pluck and caress the other tit, pulling the nipple as far out as possible, letting it snap back into shape, then molding and squeezing them into different shapes. Trying to press them flat against my chest, watching them spring back into the normal immense rounded curves, then once again basting my throbbing, hardened nipples in his warm mouth.

"Oh, Harold, Harold." I panted. "You make my titties feel so gooood. Ahhh, I love that!" I felt like I could have achieved an orgasm if I had let him continue. But I wanted to try something else first.

"Harold," I said, gently disengaging him from my warm, pink flushed breasts. "Harold, there is something that a woman like me can do that not many others can do. I think you'll like it too. Would you like me to show you?"

His face wore a dazed expression and his hands continued to work over my boobies.

"Sure, what ever you say, Mrs. B" he declared gamely.

"I want to be sure that you have plenty of stamina when we fuck," I whispered, watching his eyes widen when I used the word. "It seems that you have a lot of jism built up, so we need to take the edge off so you can spend a lot of time fucking me with your huge dick. You want to do that, right Harold?"

"S..s..sure, I do" he stammered.

"Okay, you lie back now honey, and watch this." I pushed him gently until he was leaning back on his elbows.

Scooting up a bit more, I moved until my breasts overhung his crotch. Then using one hand to hold his incredibly thick dick steady, I lowered my breasts onto his groin, completely covering him from crotch to navel under the warm mountains of my tits.

Pulling his dick upright I sandwiched it between my tits.

Harold groaned in response as I mashed my titties around his dick. I rubbed hard, moving my hands in small circles on the outer swells of each immense tit. His dick was caught tight between the moving, flexing melons.

Then, squeezing hard, I alternated lifting and dropping one tit and then the other rolling his dick between my immense boobs.

"That feels super Mrs. B!" Harold moaned.

"You've got to have really big titties to do this", I bragged, "particularly with a cock as long and thick as yours! How does this feel?", I asked as I began to lift both tits up and down at the same time.

"G..g..great, I think I'm going to cum again", he said as his eyes started to drift shut.

"Play with my nipples dear, I like to have you tweak and pinch 'em."

His hands flew to grip the hard hubs and he raised his head to watch me as I continued to titty fuck his oozing dick. The seminal fluid was lubricating the passage of his immense dick as I pumped my tits up and down over his straining dick.

"I love this!" he exclaimed. "Your tits are so big and soft and warm. So big! Squeeze 'em hard, your tits are gonna make me cum!"

"I love it too, baby. You have such a big dick! See how it disappears when I lift up, and then peeks out when I push down? That's what it looks like when you ram your dick into some lucky girls cunt! Isn't that the most exciting thing you've ever seen?" I enthused, as Harold groaned deep in his throat.

"Yeah, honey, cream all over my big tits! I love to feel a man squirt all over my boobs!" I was mashing my tits up and down as fast as I could go, his dick disappearing into my cleavage only to reappear a moment later. I licked at the head as it popped out which brought a howl from Harold.

His hands were pinching my nipples cruelly but that only added to my pleasure as I felt his dick throb strongly between my tits and jet a strong spurt of cum. The first wad was caught between my breasts but the second one splashed out to hit under my chin and ricocheted onto my throat and upper chest.

Quickly I grabbed his dick and while he continued to twist and pull on my nipples, I jacked him off onto my tits as hard as I could while supporting both breasts with my other forearm. Spurt after spurt rocketed from his piss-hole to dash against my breasts and nipples.

I couldn't believe how much cum I was able to nurse out of his cock. He was coming just as much now as he had the first time just a few minutes ago!

Finally, with a groan, he sank back onto the mattress. I swaned my neck forward and licked and sucked up all the juices from his dick. Spreading his legs I lifted his balls and cleaned them off as well. His sack was huge! Each testicle was almost the size of a baseball! Even as I licked and slurped up the last of the cum I could feel his testicles swelling with a fresh load. With balls like these, I thought, he must produce more jism that any three men!

"Well," I said, as I sat back on my heels, "that should take the edge off, don't you think?"

"Mrs. B., I don't think I can go again, I've never cum so hard in my life. And twice in a row!" he said, propping himself up on one elbow.

"Nonsense, you're young, you have lots of energy left. Besides, so far, I've done all the work!" I pointed out.

As I spoke I was wiping up some of the cum that had landed on my throat. With a soft whimper of pleasure I licked off both hands.

Then, making sure that he was watching I lifted first one and then the other breast, licking up all the cum and sucking each dusky rose nipple in turn. By the time I was done and all cleaned up his dick was as hard as ever!

"See," I smiled, "you're ready to go now! You like to watch me play with my tits, don't you? You get turned on seeing me lick and suck my big tits, eating up all the cum you spurted on to them! Do you like to see me shake them back and forth like this? Yeah? I thought so.

"And do you like to hear me slap them together?" I demonstrated, clapping one against the other until the fleshy thumps echoed in the room. "These are so big and solid, Harold. I bet you'd like to see me going around bra-less, wouldn't you? Watching my big ol' titties shimmy and shake under a tight sweater, huh?

"So let's not hear anymore about being too tired," I teased as I crawled into bed next to him and wiggled into a good fucking position.

"Now Harold, I want you to slide over here and climb on top. I want to feel you push your big fucking dick as deep into me as you can! I'll help you. I know you're going to love fucking!"

To my surprise Harold didn't just climb on top of me as I had suggested. Instead, he gathered my massive tits together on my chest and started sucking and nipping them all over again, moaning with lust as he did so. Moving from one to the other he continued to suck and play with my tits for minutes on end. Moving downward then, he planted a line of kisses on my softly rounded belly and down toward my cunt.

Carefully he began to lick up and down each thigh and then he began to lick my cunt through the sheer silk of my panties. The feeling was wonderful. No one had ever done this to me before and I adored the warm, wet, caresses Harold lavished on my cunt as my cunt lips opened beneath his lips like a flower in spring.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers