Mrs. Buehler's Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers

Mrs. Buehler lay there for a few minutes trying to gather her thoughts until she heard the familiar sound of the front door opening and shutting. Her husband was home. She hurriedly climbed out of bed. She saw her bikini lying on the floor along with Tommy's jockey shorts he left behind in his haste to leave. She gathered them up in a ball as Mr. Buehler walked into the bedroom and found his wife standing there completely nude. "I love date night." He thought to himself.

"I'm the husband coming home from work and you're the wife that I just caught with another man." He playfully told her. He continued with. "You have been a bad girl. Go get in bed, while I get out of these clothes." He turned for a moment, which gave Mrs. Buehler a chance to use young Tommy's jockey shorts to wipe away the adulterous remains that were now trailing down the inside of her thighs. She turned to climb into bed and saw an enormous wet spot on the sheets. Mrs. Buehler quietly and quickly stuffed her bikini and Tommy's jockey shorts between the mattresses as she climbed into bed and laid herself over the evidence of her infidelity.

Mrs. Buehler's husband, now naked, followed her into their bed. Although not as hard as Tommy, he was already erect. He had been looking forward to their "date" all day. Mrs. Buehler's husband spread the familiar thighs of his once faithful wife with the intention of saturating his tongue with the wonderful tasting juices that their role-playing usually caused his wife's vagina to produce. Mrs. Buehler stopped him. ""Please no. I need you inside me now." She pleaded.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Buehler asked. He was confused. Their lovemaking usually began with his tongue inside her sweet wetness.

Mrs. Buehler feared her husband's tongue would alert him to her affair. "I...I...I've been thinking about you all day. I've been thinking about this all day. Please just make love to me." She begged.

Mrs. Buehler's husband wasn't going to make her ask a third time. He moved up her body and placed his cock at her entrance and pushed. His cock slid effortlessly into his wife, aided by the combined juices produced by the adulterous act that had just occurred in his own bed only minutes earlier. The feel of her slicker than normal love canal didn't dissuade Mrs. Buehler's oblivious husband. It only reinforced his belief that it was part of their 'game'.

"You are so hot and wet." Said Mr. Buehler, as his cock slid in and out of the sloppy used pussy of his wife. "You must have been a really bad girl today."

Mrs. Buehler was temporarily confused by his statement. "Did he know?" She thought to herself. She felt her husband's cock working itself in and out of the receptacle of young Tommy's lost virginity. She decided to play along by saying. "I was really bad today. First I performed oral sex on my lover in the back yard and then he came inside and made love to me right here where we are now."

The mental image of himself as the interloper in his bedroom with the married woman underneath him brought Mrs. Buehler's husband to the point of no return. Mrs. Buehler for the third time in the day felt a cock swell inside her body. Then she felt the familiar warmth of her husband's infertile semen washing over her womb and mixing with the unfamiliar and abundant seed left there earlier by her youthful lover.

Mr. Buehler's balls were now empty as he lay blissfully atop his unfaithful wife who in turn lay upon the sheets soaked by the earlier deluge of sperm into her womanhood. Mrs. Buehler's mind was racing. She could taste the saliva of both Mr. Buehler and young Tommy in her mouth mixing with the faint taste of Tommy's sperm. Her pussy was sore from having two cocks inside it within only a matter of minutes. Her husband was the first to speak. "That was so hot. We have to play this again soon." Mrs. Buehler didn't know how to respond, but she was certain that she too wanted to play this game again very, very soon...

licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers
12