Mrs Cane Ch. 01

Story Info
Derek and Mrs. Cane
2.6k words
4.47
92.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers

My name is Mrs Alice Williams and I am 49 years old. For quite a number of years I had lived with my husband Derek and my 20 year old daughter Linda in a rather cramped flat in town. At the time I was working as a cleaner.

Derek was not a skilled worker, and therefore would often move from job to job. This meant that sometimes there were long periods of unemployment for him and the financial burden would fall on my shoulders for most of the time.

My daughter, Linda, would also help by contributing from her part-time job at the café. It was not a very pleasant arrangement at the best of times, but when the rent on our flat was increased we fell into some serious money problems.

When Linda saw the advert in the paper for a live in Cleaner and Odd Job Man for an elderly couple living on the outskirts of the village it seemed such a wonderful opportunity. We all had to go for 2 interviews.

The couple Mr and Mrs Cane were in their early sixties and seemed so very gracious and polite. As usual I had to do most of the talking with some support from my daughter. Derek hardly opened his mouth.

When we were sent for the second interview my heart was in my mouth. By now we had found out that the live in accommodation was actually a charming picturesque cottage in the grounds about 50 yards away from the big house.

The second interview was with Mrs Cane alone. She explained that one of our main requirements was that we would be very compliant with all requests made by the elderly couple.

It was not explicitly said but there must have been a sort of sexual inclination in her words, which Linda must have recognised and agreed immediately, though I was innocently unaware of it.

Mrs Cane did nod her head and emphasized the point once more, "Mr Cane is not very well Mrs Williams, and will need some help. It will be extremely important that you and your daughter are fully compliant at all times."

I had gradually understood what was being said. With the thought of living in that lovely cottage in my mind I had no doubt when I answered "I can assure you Mrs Cane that we will we as compliant as you and Mr Cane wish."

When we started everything was so idyllic. The cottage looked so lovely and the furniture and kitchen and bathroom was so beautiful. It was like a fairy tale come true. Derek did a few odd jobs in the house such as fixing some curtain rails or adjusting the carpets.

The jobs were very poorly done and Mrs Cane had to tell him off a few times. In the end she used to send him into the garden to cut the grass just to get him out of the way, however she was wonderfully polite to Linda and myself.

Although we were expected to do certain unusual things for them both Linda and I idolised Our Master and Mistress. There would be a little fondling and Linda was required to wear very short clothes.

Derek was such a wimp that my daughter and I practically ignored him. I had told my Mistress about him. She had simply suggested in an off hand manner that possibly he should be abused or prettied.

I didn't really understand and Mrs Cane looked surprised and commented "Your husband isn't a big man Mrs Williams and his face isn't unattractive it wouldn't take a lot to pretty him up."

The thought of abusing my husband strangely excited me but I knew that the main thing that thrilled Linda and myself were our visits to Mr and Mrs Cane up at the big house. We both felt honoured that they genuinely seemed to like us. Mr Cane wasn't very well, but over the last few visits he had put his arms around me and squeezed my breasts through my dress.

He was gentle and I just stood obediently in front of him until he finished with me. He must have enjoyed it as I felt his thumb gently pushing my nipples and making them swell.

Mrs Cane was sitting on the settee and she looked pleased that I wasn't being difficult. When we were alone she confided in me that the Master hadn't been well and she as so glad he was showing a bit of life.

She also explained "I know the Master likes feeling you Mrs Williams."

She smiled as she told me conspiratorially "He said he likes your tits."

She was so nice and I wanted to respond positively but was unsure what words to use. I finally mumbled, "I am glad he likes me Ma'am. Should I undo my dress and show him my breasts?"

Again she looked pleased as she said, "That's a nice gesture Mrs Williams, but I think we should let him have your tits out when he is ready."

She added, "I think he will want to undo your dress himself. I would appreciate it if you smiled and tell him you like it. I should think he will do it when your husband is not here to save any embarrassment."

I didn't want her to think there was any problems with my husband and assured her "But Ma'am, I would be honoured if the Master took my breasts out. It really doesn't matter about Derek. He will be too afraid to say anything." She smiled at me graciously.

I think she must have told the Master because a few nights later, Mrs Cane and I were chatting in the lounge after I had washed the dishes. Mr Cane came in, and his wife greeted him sympathetically, "How are you feeling today Dear?"

He nodded gravely and said, "I feel a little better today, Darling."

Then he saw me. Mrs Cane smiled at him and nodded. He walked over to me and slipped the front of my top down exposing my large right breast. I remembered what Mrs Cane had told me and smiled shyly at him as he squeezed my nipple. He told me "You have nice big tits Mrs Williams."

I smiled back "Thank you Master."

Then I thought I should be more positive and added "I am glad you like my tits, Master."

I could see Mrs Cane nodding approval at me and I felt I was making a contribution. He liked my encouragement as he eased me down onto a chair and had both my breasts out and obviously enjoying them.

He was much jollier now as he told his wife "I like thinking about what colour her underwear is."

She smiled back encouragingly "She has a nice fat bum dear." He nodded with great interest.

I could tell that his wife wanted me to help and noted what he had said about my underwear and told him "I have red panties on, Sir. They are very thin."

I saw Mrs Cane smile as her husband eased me across his lap. Again he was very gentle as he fondled my bottom through my dress.

It was very quiet and I felt him pulling up the back of my dress as he muttered "I like her bottom and her panties are very thin as she said." He wanted to do more but he needed his wife to help him.

She smiled and said, "Why don't you pull her knickers down, Love. She is not too young and she could be a nice plump Pet for you."

As he lowered my drawers I felt his penis surge and he let out a little moan. I humped down onto it and he sighed with joy and told his wife "She has a nice big rump and I have a lovely horn on."

His wife whispered in my direction "Well done Pet."

He was obviously so proud of himself that he stood up to show his wife the tenting in his trousers. I wanted to help him feel good and reached out and gripped his penis through his trousers and smiled at Mrs Cane saying, "I didn't realise that the Master had such a huge penis Ma'am."

She commented encouragingly "He likes it to be called his cock or his prick, Mrs Williams."

Although I was playing along to make him feel good, I was also thrilled as I could see him looking at my stocking tops and suspenders. I squeezed his penis up and down through his trousers and said, "I really like your big prick Sir."

He liked my words and tried to sound modest, "I do have a very big prick Mrs Williams." His wife looked very satisfied with me.

I realised that he liked me using rude words and asked his wife politely "Can I pull the Master's giant prick out Ma'am. I would love to see his giant knob." She smiled and nodded as we could both hear him sighing.

As my dress was already off the Mistress could see all my panties, which I knew she liked. I undid his buttons and levered his cock out.

It was very big. Then I started to squeeze it and I knew they were both enjoying my performance. He told his wife "I like playing with her like this Dear."

His wife answered "To be quite honest Dear, I really liked watching you having her skirt up and showing her underwear like that."

He said "So do I. Will you take a picture of her like this so that I can look at it in bed?"

Mrs Cane pointed her camera at me and told me "Be a good Pet, Mrs Williams and spread your knees wide so that your panties pull in nice and tight between your legs."

I said "Certainly Ma'am." I realised that they liked my breasts out and I posed with my legs open.

She took some very intimate close up pictures between my legs. She did whisper quietly to me "I like your panties as well Mrs Williams. They look like school knickers."

We had had some secret moments together before, and I wanted to show willing. I whispered back "They are my daughter's school knickers Ma'am and I am always available for you. I want to be a good Pet for you."

She smiled secretly at me and whispered, "For now, I would be grateful if you were very nice to the Master. Later on I will groom you." I also realised that he now had his trousers off.

She told him "I think Mrs Williams would like you to put your hand down the front of her panties Love."

He gasped "Thank you Mrs Williams." As he pushed his hand down inside my panties I felt really nice. I also knew I was being of service to them and reached my hand forward between his legs and cupped his testicles gently. He panted "I feel like a big stallion."

Mrs Cane chuckled "He likes you holding his balls Mrs Williams."

Actually so did I. I squeezed them slightly and heard him moan with pleasure. Then I moved my hand up onto his penis and rubbed gently. He moaned louder. His hand was still inside my panties and I was getting very wet.

As he moaned, both the Mistress and I realised that he would cum shortly. This would spoil his enjoyment. We didn't really know what to do. If he could hold on longer then he could have me properly. He was fumbling clumsily between my legs. The Mistress and I knew he couldn't do it properly. She looked at me pleadingly.

I asked him respectfully "Do you mind if I take my panties off Sir? They are very uncomfortable."

He gasped, "Oh would you Mrs Williams?" The Mistress smiled at my little manoeuvre. I also knew that they both liked my bottom so I turned my back on them as I dropped my drawers.

I heard them both gasp when my underwear was around my knees. I wanted it to be even better, so with my knickers still half way down, I turned and faced them and with my hand opened my pussy.

The Mistress looked so grateful and the Master gasped, "Your minge looks so pretty Mrs Williams. Do you mind if I push my finger up there?"

I smiled "Certainly Sir. But to be honest, I would rather have your lovely big prick up there." I knew he liked the rude words. They both did. He gasped as he eased me back onto the table.

Then he pushed forward and I felt his prick slide between my legs. I lifted my legs up so that his penis slid partially up my pussy. It was lovely for me. I felt truly owned. I felt like a Proper Pet.

Mrs Cane looked pleased with my compliance and asked "Do you like the stallion Mrs Williams?"

I did but I wanted to make it nicer for them both and answered loudly "The Master is such a big strong stallion, its wonderful being serviced, but I am afraid in case I am too fat."

I loved it when I heard him groan. Mrs Cane chuckled "The Master likes plump older mares. Especially fat old mares who can open their legs for the stallion." I opened my thighs further and he went right up. It was heaven.

As he moved in and out between my open thighs the feelings were exquisite. Although he was so big it fitted me so well. I suppose at my age I am looser and this suited a man so well endowed as Mr Cane.

From time to time over the last 5 years I had allowed Derek to try and serve me but it had been a waste of time as he was so small. I couldn't really tell if he was in or out.

With Mr Cane it was so different. When he was up me I knew he was up me. Even in my ecstasy I really liked him up me.

I also liked it as I felt his panting increase. His penis didn't actually get longer but I felt the knob part swell in expectation. I knew when it was going to happen and it was a lovely hot wet feeling as he released his cum.

I loved it. There was no comparison with my husband. I was also pleased when I heard him tell his wife "I like fucking her. I will fuck her regularly from now on."

When he dismounted they sent me to their private bathroom to sort myself out and put my underwear back on.

Later on, as I left Mrs Cane kissed me on the cheek and told me "You did very well this evening, Pet." I felt so honoured but I was worried in case I was pushing my daughter Linda out of favour.

I asked tentatively "Will it be all right if Linda comes up to help me on Monday Evening Mistress?"

Mrs Cane looked thoughtful and I feared the worse but she was so reassuring "I think so, Mrs Williams. We also need a younger Pet."

I realised I could put a word in for my daughter "She is only 20, Ma'am and she would make a wonderful young Pet."

She nodded as I went through the door "Yes I think that both the Master and I would like to have a pretty young Bitch around the house."

I nodded gratefully and hurried home to explain to my daughter about her possible new duties.

To be continued...

MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers