Mrs. Chamberlain Ch. 03

Story Info
Barb's inhibitions begin to crumble.
5.1k words
4.7
47.5k
16

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to rexbrookdale for his help with editing this chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Your constructive feedback and vote are always appreciated.

Disclaimer: This is a work of sexual fiction; use of condoms, getting tested, and use of birth control are discussed in this fantasy story but not always used; in real life, of course, one would always practice safe sex.

For the second time in as many nights, Randy awoke in the arms of a warm bedmate.

Just like every morning for as long as he could remember, he had an erection and needed to piss. He carefully got up, trying to not wake Barb in the process, and made his way to the bathroom.

They had spent the previous day seeing the sights. Both were in town to attend a wedding and had stayed on, enjoying each other's company. Barb -- Mrs. Chamberlain -- was a former high school English teacher of his, who'd played a leading role in some of his sexual fantasies. They'd hit it off after running into each other at the reception.

He threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and went downstairs to the hotel gym to work out. Sweaty from a five-mile run on the treadmill, he returned to find Barb in the shower. He quickly undressed, and she squealed as he slipped under the warm water behind her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her ear.

"Good morning, beautiful."

She shivered in response and swayed her hips, grinding her ass against his erection. How does he always know exactly what to do? She wondered. He bent his knees to line his cock up with her pussy. She gasped when it butted up against her sensitive lips and leaned forward to brace her hands against the shower wall as he entered her from behind. Once fully seated in her hot tunnel he backed up some; with both hands on her hips he pulled her ass snugly against his groin and thrust forward, pumping in full strokes several times. She pushed back, grunting with each thrust.

Oh God, I can't take much more of this ... I'm gonna cum. He'd better hurry! Her legs began to tremble as her grunts turned into gasps, his powerful thrusts generating squishing sounds each time his hips met her butt.

His hamstrings began to burn; he was just about to pause when she shrieked, tensed, and then went weak in the knees. They sank down together; he supported her, holding her weight against his body and following her, still joined, onto the bathtub floor. They ended up on their hands and knees with his legs bracketing hers. It was tight quarters but he needed to finish the job. They backed up as far as the enclosure would allow, and then he directed her, pulling on her hips to raise her ass up a little. Once they'd settled he resumed pumping into her.

Barb panted, voicing her approval. Over the steady slapping sounds, she managed to spit out, "Oh, God Randy... Yes ... fuck me!"

Randy obliged her. His strokes were neither gentle nor rough; they were pure animal instinct. There was no teasing now: he had a hard dick, and filled her receptive orifice with it.

She screamed again, crying, "Fuck me, Randy!"

Soon enough, his balls tightened and his cock swelled. He suddenly pulled her fully onto him and roared, expelling his load. Temporarily exhausted, he slumped over Barb and caught his breath. She groaned as his cock went flaccid and slipped from her. A minute later he stood them both up and, turning her to face him, wrapped her in a hug and kissed her.

Grateful for the hotel's seemingly endless hot water, they finished showering. Randy toweled her off, lavishing her body with kisses. She purred, appreciative of the attention and when he finished she wrapped her hair with the towel, turban style, and set about getting herself dressed.

He went into the main room, flopped down on the bed and nodded off.

When he opened his eyes, pleasantly awakened by Barb kissing him, he noticed that she had done her hair and was clad in bra and panties.

"You are amazing." She squeezed and stroked his flaccid cock and balls, adding, "This is amazing." Her expression turned sad. "We have to check out soon, and I need to get to the airport," she said, smothering him with her body and kissing him. "Would you mind giving me a ride?"

Randy was actually ahead of her, having already given the matter some thought. It was mid-June, she didn't have classes, and he still had more than a week of leave left. "How about this: cancel your flight and ride home with me. I haven't visited Mom in a while and we could surprise her. Now, I'm not suggesting any commitment, but we could get to know one another a little better."

She shrieked in delight, and then kissed him. "You would change your plans, just like that? Are you sure?"

He grinned in response. None of his plans had been solid, anyway. "Why not? I wouldn't mind getting to know you better, if you know what I mean."

"Oh my." This was way more than she'd hoped for. She gazed into his eyes for a few moments, considering. "Okay, I'll do it. There's so much I want to do with you." She squeezed his cock again and looked at it and said, "And you!" Especially you!

As it was going to be a 14-hour drive, Randy dressed comfortably in an old t-shirt and grey Army sweat pants. Barb wore a skirt and camisole top. They finished packing, checked out, and had a late breakfast.

He pulled into a gas station to fuel up, and stocked the cooler while she disappeared into the restroom. Just as he'd filled and iced it down, she came out and headed toward the truck. She was smiling and seemed to almost float across the parking lot, a mischievous grin on her face.

Is this really happening? she wondered. Am I really about to drive halfway across the country with a man I barely know?

Choosing not to ask what was on her mind, he opened the door and she climbed in. Once closed, she leaned through the open window and pulled him in for a fortifying kiss, to give herself the courage to go through with it.

It was nearly 1 p.m. and they had a long drive ahead. Randy climbed in, started the truck, and made for I-75 heading north. Destination: Chattanooga.

Barb chattered a little nervously about how beautiful she found the scenery, and then scooted over next to him on the seat. She was quiet for a minute or two. "Thank you for changing your plans. It means a lot to me that you want to spend time with me."

What could he say? He did enjoy her company and was living out a long-time fantasy. "You're welcome. Truthfully, this plan is much better than my original one."

She turned to him and kissed his ear, whispering, "You bring out the naughty girl in me. Before this morning I had never used the word 'fuck'. When you entered me from behind and then got me on my knees, I was so turned on that I couldn't think of any other word to describe what I wanted from you." I want to fuck you right now, she realized.

She slid to the other side of the seat. Leaning with her back against the passenger door she bent her legs at the knees to hike up her skirt. Then she flashed her pussy, having removed her panties in the bathroom. Grinning, she ran her fingers over herself and sighed. He wanted to watch, but was forced to keep his attention on the road. Still, he kept stealing glances when he could. She had spread her knees wide, sawing her fingers in and out of her slick pussy. He could hear excited fingers sloshing through slick folds. Her musky scent permeated the cab of the truck. His cock strained against the confines of his underwear as she pleasured herself to orgasm.

When she had calmed, she slid back over to him and wiggled her fingers in his face, teasing him with her scent. Her other hand slid inside his sweatpants and found his engorged cock.

"I've always wanted to do this," she cooed, and pulled down the waistbands of both pants and briefs, releasing his cock. She lowered her head to his lap and took the tip in her hot mouth, swirling her tongue around and over him. He groaned. God, I love road head. After a few minutes, he told her she needed to stop or else they might have an accident.

"It's okay, cum in my mouth."

Randy explained that he meant the vehicular kind of accident.

Gently, she put him back in his pants. "Later, then."

Somewhere between Chattanooga and Nashville they got hungry. The cooler was in the backseat. She unbuckled and turned to face the back, and when she stretched to reach for the cooler, her skirt rode up, exposing her naked ass to his view.

"I'll have the hot box lunch, please," he said, only half-joking. "It beats an MRE any day of the week." He found himself wondering, idly, Could they make pussy-flavored MREs? No, not 'politically correct'. Someone would bitch for sure. He smirked.

She turned her head, wagged her ass and said, "I'm all yours; anytime, anywhere you want." She fixed two sandwiches, grabbed a couple of cold drinks, and they had a rolling lunch.

Conversation turned to the Army. She reclined, resting her head on his lap, her bare feet pressed up against the door glass. She asked where in the world he had traveled, and about Iraq and Afghanistan. He answered as fully as he could.

The subject turned to sex, and Barb asked if he had had many partners. He probably has women strung along all over the world.

As he prepared his response, he pulled the hem of her top up, exposing her nipples. "You probably don't want to know the answer to that question."

She looked up at him and grinned, "Be truthful. I'm fully aware that you know your way around the female body."

"Okay. First though, let me say that I had no expectation of hooking up with anyone on this trip. I'm very happy that I did, but it wasn't planned. Therefore I had brought no condoms with me. Secondly, I am always very careful and conscientious about using a condom with everyone. There is one exception, and she and I are fluid bonded and she gets the shot when she's supposed to so there isn't much of a baby concern... I guess, now, I should say there are two exceptions. You told me that you are clean, and I believe you. Third, yes I have known my share of women."

"Oh, Randy, I'm clean. While Thomas was ill, he had myriad tests run. I saw the results of all of them. Besides you and him, I have been with only one other man and he was well before Thomas."

A few miles farther, Barb asked, "Randy, what is 'fluid bonded'?"

"When a couple decides to forgo the use of condoms, they are considered fluid bonded."

"Okay ... but how does it work?"

"Tests are run and condoms are used in the intervening time, usually a year. It's no guarantee, but it reduces the probability of either person having a disease by something close to 1 in 10,000 if both tests turn up negative. She and I got tested before my last deployment. Neither one of us had been with anyone while I was gone. We got tested together soon after my return and everything was okay, so we 'bonded'. And I get tested by the Army regularly because of the Anthrax shot I 'consented' to get, before my first deployment."

"So she's your girlfriend? You will tell her about me, since we didn't use condoms, won't you?"

"Our arrangement is such that we are not necessarily monogamous. She says that she doesn't need any other man, but it would be perfectly okay with me if she were to have lovers, as long as they treated her well. Yes, I will tell her about you."

"It was much simpler when I was younger. Back then, a shot took care of whatever ailed you. I was not promiscuous, mind you, but all I worried about was a baby. That fear though, was put to rest when I was almost 20. All throughout my teen years I was plagued with major abdominal pains. The doctors told me I had ovarian cysts. Eventually the problem got so bad that surgery was needed. Medicine then was not what it is now, and my condition was extreme. The scarring was so extensive that I couldn't ovulate and if I did, the path through the fallopian tubes was blocked by scar tissue too. It was probably for the best. Thomas was very good to me but he had no patience with children."

She sat up and removed her top, giving him free access and then reclined again. "Tell me about one of your girlfriends. I want all of the juicy details."

He let his right hand roam across her breasts, and rolled each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She sighed and let her hands roam between her thighs, masturbating again as he told her about Emmie, a Thai bargirl he had met in Bangkok. Barb came twice while she listened.

When they reached Clarksville he had her sit up. She did so, sans top, improving the view, and he commented to that effect. She swatted him playfully, and put her top back on.

"Fort Campbell is just over there." He pointed. He had earned his Air Assault badge there.

They had just crossed the Kentucky state line when she announced she needed to pee. He was in familiar territory. A few miles down the road, he pulled over at an out-of-the-way rest area. There was only one other car parked at this wayside along a quiet stretch of the highway.

It was just after Barb had jumped out and made a beeline to the bathroom, that he hatched a plan. She did say, "Anywhere, any time." He retrieved a blanket from the back, and ran for the woods behind the building. She had teased him long enough and was going to pay for it.

When she came out of the building, he met her out front. "Come, I have something to show you." He led her through the woods along a path meant for pets. Finally, they reached the spot where he had spread out the blanket. Fortunately they had encountered no dog-made land mines. She stopped and gazed at the picturesque setting. It was peaceful and overlooked a deep, pine tree covered valley with a lake in the distance. He stepped behind her and removed her top. At first she protested, but he was having none of it. With one hand, he pushed down his sweats while pushing her to her knees. He crouched behind her and after hiking her skirt, ran his fingers along her sweet pussy lips stroking into her tight hole until she was wet. Then without further warning he sank his entire length inside her in one deep plunge. She yelped and he withdrew and thrust forward again.

He stilled for a moment, fully sheathed inside her. "You've teased me long enough, woman," he growled, "and now I'm going to take what I need."

"Fuck me," was her response. "I'm yours, fuck me."

He did.

***

They continued on I-24 into western Kentucky, stopping for fuel near Paducah. There, he filled both tanks: enough to make it home. After a while she removed her top again and giggled when he good-naturedly warned her about tantalizing him. Then she resumed her previous position, sprawling out across the seat with her head in his lap. He played with her breasts, and asked her to tell him about her fantasies.

She was reluctant at first, saying, "I feel so dirty with some of my thoughts."

He told her to let go; he wouldn't judge her.

"Okay. I'm comfortable with you." She confessed that he had just fulfilled one of her fantasies. "I always wanted to be ravished in the woods." She paused. "I have always wanted to try some toys, too. I'm just too embarrassed to go in a sex store and buy them."

"There is such a thing as mail order."

"Yes, but where does one start? There are so many choices." She hesitated. "I've always wanted to be tied down and taken too."

"I can make that happen."

They drove in silence for a little while; Barb was probably pondering how he would make that happen, he guessed. He formed his next question and broke the silence: Was she at all bisexual or even curious?

She was not bi, but did like to look at pretty women. She winked up at him. "I've often thought that it might be fun to kiss a girl if the right situation presented itself. Is that a problem?"

"Hell no, that's hot." When she in turn asked if he was bi, he said, "I am 100% heterosexual, but I am comfortable in the presence of other nude males."

When she asked him to elaborate, he hinted at a couple of gangbangs he had attended.

"Really? You've done that?"

He nodded.

"I'm not sure that I could ever do that."

He told her to not be afraid to try new things. They drove along in silence again for a little while, and he considered how new she was to expressing herself sexually; perhaps he'd gone a little too far. "Barb," he said softly, "if you ever didn't want to do something, then all you have to say is 'no'."

"Okay," she said.

She'd become, subconsciously, tense. Now she visibly relaxed and dozed off, her head in his lap. He drove, his thoughts skimming along as miles and scenery sped by. The day turned to late afternoon. From time to time he glanced down at her. She shifted position, her face turning sideways; her lips were now settled closer to his semi-firm erection, where it bulged slightly against her cheek.

When they finally reached I-64 in Illinois, a mischievous thought came to mind. They had the time... He decided to stop in St. Louis for the night, so they could play together some more. There was a nice hotel downtown near the Arch, and, as the billboard signs advertised, more than a few sex shops along the way.

Twenty minutes outside of St. Louis, he put on his blinker and pulled off onto an unlit access road leading to an area once used for light industry. Now, among a small cluster of buildings, only two appeared to be occupied. Both advertised themselves as adult novelty stores. Underneath the sign for The Lion's Den, was a smaller sign that was only halfway lit: 'Truckers Welcome'. Now, though, all that remained lit was 'come'. He accepted the invitation and turned in.

The tires on the gravel parking lot made enough noise to wake Barb. She sat up when the truck came to a stop and it took her a bit to realize where they were. She looked at him quizzically. She hesitated. He's not serious, is he?

He grinned back. She started to protest and he stopped her with, "Get out and come in with me or be at the mercy of my choices."

At some point during the ride he'd reached in back and pulled out the blanket to cover her while she slept. She'd pulled off the blanket and now sat topless. As he watched her breasts and shoulders disappear underneath the camisole, he told her about his plan to stay the night in St. Louis. They would need some toys, he added.

"Don't worry," he said, smiling and stepping out of the truck. "No one here knows you. You want to try some toys, and they are here; so we will get you some toys." He clicked the door closed, and then walked around to the passenger side.

Reluctantly, she stepped out and they walked up to the shop. The glass door to the entrance was tinted with dark film; they heard the bug zapper fry some unlucky insect overhead. He opened it and shooed her in. No sooner had the door shut behind them, than she froze in her tracks, looking around.

Lined up around the walls were hundreds of DVD cases, the front and back covers of which showed snapshots of the contents and described the action contained within. They couldn't yet see the video screen, but they could hear grunts, groans, and moans of unknown people having sex. Racks upon racks of novelties, massage oils, and lube were on display. What really stood out, for Randy, was the smell: a stench of something like a cross between vanilla and strawberry. Was it air freshener, or perhaps incense? A former girlfriend once described this particular odor as 'stripper'.

They walked to the nearest aisle. "How many different kinds do they make?"

"I have no idea, but this place has a lot from which to choose."

Oh ... my ... Gawd. She shook her head. "Where do we start?"

"Right here." Grinning, he picked up a purple vibrator, assumed the 'en garde' position, and flourished it at her.

12