Mrs. Chamberlain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the torment, I paused. She put her heels on the mattress and lifted her ass in the air grinding her hungry box against me, begging, "Oh God, please...." Before she could finish her words, I quickly withdrew and started hammering home again with long strokes. Then I paused again. I slowly pulled my cock outward and, without pause, set a cadence of full strokes until I was nearly out of breath. She tensed and cried out, then burst into a prolonged orgasm. Her pussy squeezed me, trying to milk me of my load. She muttered unintelligible words and shook her head from side to side while digging her nails into my ass cheeks. Demonstrating remarkable strength, she pulled us together and ground her clit against my pelvis, bouncing her ass up and down on the bed. I continued to pound into her until I got to the point where I needed to come too. I paused one last time and as my balls tightened, I started pumping again with even more power and intensity. I hollered, "I'm gonna cum!"

We locked eyes and she nodded her head pleading, "Yes, yes, cum for me. Cum for me!"

I was at the point of no return. With a sucking pop, I withdrew fully. She groaned in disappointment. I placed my hard member at the entrance of her soaked sex, and did not enter her, but instead slid bottom to top along her slit. When the tip of my cock connected with her engorged clit, it set her off again. She came, bucking. I continued to grind against her until I erupted. My balls emptied, my load jetting out and spraying all over her. It shot out with enough force to land on her nose and chin. I continued to shoot and rope after rope of my hot spunk landed on her tits and belly.

When my breathing finally slowed enough to speak, I smiled, "Wow. I'm sorry; I didn't plan to make such a mess."

"Mmmmmm...." she replied panting, "I don't mind at all. Next time, though, please cum inside me."

"Next time?" I thought.

12