Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 06

Story Info
Mrs. Cheng and the boys reach their adventure's mid-point.
1.4k words
4.51
43.9k
23

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers

Anne was the first to awake the next morning. It dawned on her as she lay comfortably between the boys that her sojourn with them was nearly half over. With a start she realized that she would miss them. They had made her feel more attractive and desired than she had ever felt before. Despite their behavior the previous evening they were at heart good boys. Just as suddenly she realized that she wanted the boys inside of her.

Very horny, she began kissing first Bobby and then Jacob until both awoke with smiles. "Boys, you are both forgiven for your outrageous behavior last night. I need you inside me but I am feeling very mischievous." she said. "Jacob will get me started and Bobby will finish me off. After that let's think of something fun to do for the day. I think you two should engage in some sort of contests today with me as the prize. How does that sound?"

The suggestion struck the boys as a very good one. They finished their morning stretches and scratching and then reached for the condoms. It seemed to Jacob, and to Bobby who was watching, that Anne was hornier than she had been to date. She seemed to be on fire as the boys took her. Jacob came and Bobby immediately took his place, Anne never missed a beat, finally coming very loudly and sweetly jus after Bobby climaxed.

Anne took a moment to catch her breath and then said, "Thank you boys. That was wonderful. But you will have to work hard for another chance to take me. I decide what the contests are and I am the final judge as to who wins each contest. The loser will be assigned duties like cleaning, cooking or, laundry while I reward the winner. Do you have a deck of cards, boys."

The boys cut a deck of cards and Bobby won. "Since Bobby had the high card. We will play a trivia game. The winner of the game gets me any way they want me. The loser can content himself to watch when he is not cleaning the bathroom."

The three sat down to a naked game of Trivial Pursuit. Aanne cared not one whit about her answers. She did however savor the intense competition between the boys. The fact that both of them were competing all out for the privilege of sleeping with her made Anne happy. It proved that neither boy was tired of her and that that they still found her exciting. To Anne's surprise Jacob won the game. He was better at the sports questions than Bobby.

"What would you like Jacob?" said Anne solicitously.

"Something a little different, Anne. I want to tie you to the bed, kiss you all over, eat you out and then make love to you while you are powerless."

Anne began to protest,"I'm not so sure Jacob ..."

"Anne you said, 'we could have you any way we wanted' you are not going to go back on your promise Anne?'

Mrs. Cheng thought for a moment. Yes she had promised the boys anything. Part of her feared being powerless for Jacob but she knew that trying to get out of her promise would cause problems and bad feelings between her and the boys.

"No Jacob, You may do that to me. All I ask is that you not tie me so tight as to harm the circulation of my blood."

"Have no fear of that Anne. I will be very gentle."

A few minutes later. Ann found herself in the bed her arms and legs lashed to the bedposts. Jacob had used knots that were tight but not constricting. Anne was still a bit fearful. Jacob ran his hands over Anne's body so gently that he cause Anne to tremble. Anne was amazed at the side Jacob subsequently showed. He gently licked her body with his tongue, nibbled wonderfully on Anne's nipples and areolas and then worked his way down her body. Although Jacob was the most proficient in cunnilingus of the two boys, he really outdid himself on this occasion. Again and again he took Anne to the point of orgasm and backed off. Finally Anne was begging for release. Jacob, rapturously happy, slid on a condom and gave Anne the climax she craved.

Anne's climax was the deepest she had so far enjoyed with the boys. It caused her whole body to spasm and she briefly jerked the ropes that bound her. Jacob stood up and released the beautiful Chinese woman from her bonds. As he did so Anne said contentedly, "Oh Jacob that was supremely wonderful. Thank you."

No thank YOU said Jacob. These past few days with you have been the best of my life. No matter how many time i see you naked, I cannot get enough of your beauty. But your personality and inner loveliness far surpass your physical beauty."

Anne flushed slightly at Jacob's praise. She had never imagined that the more sexually aggressive of the boys could be so romantic and utter such poetic words She saw Jacob in a new light. Bobby had watched enthralled as his best friend took Anne to unprecedented heights of passion. Bobby wondered if he could ever get a similar reaction out of a woman. Dejectedly, he thought not.

At that moment, Jacob happened to be looking at Bobby and caught his emotional state. "Anne let's not have another game. I'll make lunch and then I want to you to make Bobby happy until dinner time. I think he really needs what I just got."

Anne marveled at Jacob's perception of his friend's needs. She realized suddenly that Jacob was also

the better friend of the pair. Still Bobby, brought out Anne's maternal and gentle side. It was hard to view him the same way as Jacob who was wilder and mentally more mature. All the same, Anne wanted to give Bobby a very memorable experience. As they sat around the table, feasting on Jacob's excellent lunch, under the table Anne placed her foot on Bobby's crotch and began to tenderly massage his penis with her foot. She delighted in Bobby's sly smile.

As Jacob cleared away the dishes, Anne asked Bobby, "What would you like, Bobby darling?"

Bobby thought for a while and said. "I want something other than what Jacob had." He returned to Anne's side carrying a belt. "What I want until the end of the day, Anne is a slave. We will pretend that this belt is a collar and that you are my slave. You have to do what ever I say and enjoy everything I ask of you."

Anne replied, "I am yours to command Master." as Bobby tightened the belt around Anne's neck.

At first Anne felt silly but gradually warmed to the role. Bobby was not interested in degrading Anne in any way. In fact, Anne wished that Bobby had a bit of a edge to him, like Jacob. Bobby asked for a blow job and a session of anal sex but Anne found herself bemused with requests like giving her "Master" a full body massage ending with jerking him off. Nothing was in any way onerous, indeed Anne felt like she was getting the best of the deal as Bobby insisted on such things as feeding her ice cream and "bathing his slave." Still Anne took delight in Bobby's blissful expression as she fulfilled his fantasy.

Bobby asked Jacob if he could have Anne to himself for the night. Having had a sexual encounter with Anne that morning that Jacob knew could not possibly be excelled this day. Jacob agreed. The taller boy also wanted the stouter boy to grow in his self-confidence. That night Jacob slept in another room of the cabin, leaving Bobby and Anne alone.

Bobby had Anne ride him until he came. After that the two kissed for a long time. Anne found it very sweet. She was amused nearly to the point of laughter when Bobby said, "Anne tonight I can pretend that I am sleeping all alone with a woman like a husband or a steady boyfriend."

Before drifting off Bobby whispered "I love you" in Anne's ear. The beautiful Asian woman knew that Bobby's infatuation would pass once he was back in college surrounded by women his own age. Anne tried to remember the last time her husband Charlie had said that same phrase to her. Sadly, Anne realized that it had been several years at least since her own husband had told her that he loved her. It had been a wonderful day. The best she had spent so far with the boys but the unwanted thoughts of Charlie had depressed her. To drive away the sadness, she wrapped herself around the sleeping Bobby and held him tight.

*****

This series will probably be 14 or 15 chapters. We are half way home.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers