Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 07

Story Info
Mrs. Cheng's fortunes change in a big way.
2.9k words
4.57
44k
21

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Bobby's wonderful night with Anne was ended by Jacob gently shaking them awake the next morning. As he shook them Jacob said, "My dad will be here soon. We should get breakfast ready."

Bobby and Anne showered together as Jacob had already had his. While they were snuggled under the water, Bobby told Anne,

"Thank you for last night. Now I know what it is like to be a husband, I like sharing my bed with just one other person, the female person."

When deciding to dress Anne, the boys opted for the hiking outfit of a few days before. It had just been laundered , Jacob thought that Anne looks fabulous in it an that his father might want to join the three of them for a brief tour of the woods. Anne was grateful to be fully covered. She did not like Mr. Acosta's eyes on her body. The memory of having to strip for him was still a painful one. It was also a feeling that she did not want intruding on her wonderful memories with the boys. Even at their worst, Bobby and Jacob had not appraised and assessed her as though she were a side of beef as Mr Acosta had.

Jacob was able to whip up a very nice breakfast in a surprisingly brief span of time as the four sat down to dinner they chatted with great familiarity. Randall Acosta said,

"Well Anne and boys your adventure ends in a week. Although neither one of you are boys anymore. How do you men like keeping house?"

Jacob spoke for Bobby when he said, "Inviting Anne here has made this week the most memorable of my life. I can't wait to apply the many lessons that I have learned."

Anne faced Randall Acosta, her eyes beacons of honesty and emotion, "Mr Acosta." she said. "your young men have been very good and charming hosts. In all sincerity, part of me will miss them once they return to school."

Mr. Acosta smiled with pride. He was supremely satisfied that this arrangement had worked out so well. Anne was, if anything, even more beautiful now than she had been in his office. It seemed as though the cares and burdens she had been carrying had been stripped away by her sexual idyll. He was very glad that he could take care of her future as well,

"Boys," said Acosta, "Go find something to do outside the cabin for about a half hour. I need to have a private conversation with your lovely girlfriend."

"Ah dad, Your not going to try to horn into our good thing?" said Jacob with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Not at all son. It is just news that should be for Anne's ears, you don't need to know her every secret, you know."

"OK Mr. Acosta" said Bobby as he grabbed a Frisbee and steered Jacob out the door.

Once the door had closed behind the college boys. Randall Acosta moved to the couch and indicated that Anne was to sit next to him. Anne was nervous, not knowing what the gangster planned to talk about. Suddenly worried she sat and tried to control her breathing.

The tall and ruggedly handsome gangster rested a hand on Anne's bare leg and began talking. Anne could see concern in the man's eyes.

"Anne, There is a small house not far from your own. The contractor who built it owes me some money. I took some of what he owed me in the form of a year's rent. The house has three bedrooms, so each of your children can have privacy. Without needing to pay rent right away you can take as long as you want to find a job. I have also had my lawyers start a hardship petition for you. I should have no problem bribing my way to getting it on your behalf. I am very grateful to you and for how well you have treated my son and Bobby. Also it has been a long time since I did some philanthropy. I've forgotten how good it feels."

Anne's head spun with the news. The big man HAD to be playing a joke on her. She thought but the man looked serious and sober. If true this news was beyond good. Anne suddenly realized that she did not know the words either in English or Mandarin to express the joy the news gave her. Anne was still absorbing this news when Randall Acosta announced that he had a letter for her from his friend Jack. He took the envelope out of his pocket pocket and presented it to the beautiful Chinese woman. Anne read in a lovely, steady hand the following words,

"Dear Anne, I am sending this letter as a means of introduction, Randy has told me so much about you and your picture certainly piqued my interest. I am 42 years old and have two sons aged 12 and 10.

I have enclosed a picture of the three of us. I make a good living and I believe in always being a gentleman. I desire to meet you a great deal. When you are available I would love to have the opportunity to court and woo you. l understand that you are currently in an unhappy, loveless marriage. I am currently living a lonely loveless existence, seeking someone special to love. Perhaps we can find comfort in each other. I would love the opportunity to find out. Sincerely, Jack Meadows"

Anne looked at the picture. The three men were very handsome indeed. Anne threw her arms around Randall Acosta and planted a kiss on his surprised lips. She asked the delighted gangster to help her write a reply to his friend. Randall stood behind Anne as she sat at the computer. Anne was afraid that her language would not be just right. Randal Acosta told her to just write from her heart. She felt she got the letter right on the third try. She handed the letter to the gangster as soon as it came out of the printer. She could not believe how fate was treating her.

The boys re-entered the cabin just as Anne had finished signing her letter to Jack Meadows and sealing the envelope. The boys noticed the intense smile on Anne's countenance as she handed the object to Jacob's father. Both wanted to ask what was making her so happy but both instinctively understood that it was better that they not know.

Randall Acosta hung around just long enough to compliment his son on the fine lunch he had made. Then as he and Anne exchanged smiles and nods, he made his way back out of the cabin and headed back to the city,

Once he left, Anne said, "I am feeling VERY good boys. Let's play strip poker. If I win you two have to give me whatever I ask for sexually and have to submit to ALL of my demands. If Either of YOU wins I have to do whatever the TWO of you want for the rest of the night. Either you two or I will be a slave for the rest of this his day until tomorrow. I was Bobby's slave last night I would like to be in charge of the two of you. We can go hiking tomorrow!"

Anne's words were music to the boy's ears. They were surprised that Anne knew the game of poker. They did not know, nor did Anne enlighten them that her husband Charlie had taught her the game early in their marriage. Charlie lost interest in playing his wife when she began to beat him regularly.

Jacob quickly secured a deck of cards and the trio began playing around the kitchen table. The boys were too excited to even bother cleaning up. The dirty dishes were simply piled in the sink. The deck was cut, Anne won the deal and began shuffling the cards. Jacob and Bobby could not help but notice that Anne shuffled expertly. A quick look around the table confirmed that every player had an equal number of clothes. The equality would not last long.

After a few hand that only cost her her boots and a sock, Anne had assessed the abilities of the two boys. Jacob was better at bluffing, but Bobby was better at strategy. Anne realized that it would not be hard for her to best the boys but she would toy with them first.

Anne intentionally lost often enough enough to give the boys the sense that they would win. All the while she had identified Jacob's and Bobby's tells while giving off false ones of her own. After several hours of play Anne was clad in her panties and bra and both boys were down to their boxer shorts. Jacob tried bluffing his way with a pair of queens. Bobby had folded. Anne laid down a full house.

Jacob seemed miffed as his last garment joined the pile in the middle of the table.

Bobby won Anne's brassier in the next round. The final round had Jacob sitting next to Bobby as the stouter boy tried to win the beautiful Chinese woman's last article of clothing, and with it, her services for the night. When it came time to show and tell Anne was sitting pretty with three pair. Anne clapped and cheered as Bobby surrendered his boxers.

"Well it looks like I have two slaves for the night," said Anne mirthfully. Anne put most of her clothes back on and then said.. "I am going to enjoy this boys. Don't pout so much, you will get release tonight but it will be on my terms. It occurs to me that you should look like slaves. I am going to shave your pubic hair, just as the two of you shaved me."

"But Anne .." began Jacob a whine catching in his throat..

"Complaining boys do not get release, my slave." said Anne, bringing him up short. "To the bedroom with both of you."

Anne had the boys lie next to each other face up on the huge bed and ordered them to stay put while she retrieved the shaving supplies and a basin of water from the bath room. She returned wearing a mischievous smile.

"I SHOULD make you shave each other but I will be merciful. Since Jacob was first to lose his clothes he shall the first to lose his hair."

Despite the fact that he most assuredly did not want to be shaved. The angelic countenance of Anne's smiling face and the gentle touch of her soft hands as she slathered on the shaving cream caused Jacob to have an erection so intense it was practically painful. Jacob watched fascinated as the beautiful Chinese woman with deliberate slowness began to shave away the hair at the base of his penis. As Anne worked she teased Jacob by gently licking the head of his penis at intervals. Driving him to exquisite agony. Anne's tongue entered the tip of his penis, expanding the opening in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Jacob watched fascinated in spite of himself as his flesh was bared. At length Anne began to lather up his balls and with the same delicacy and efficiency removed every hair from his scrotum. As the shaving cream vanished Anne's tongue appeared. Finally, Anne was wiping away the last of the cream with a warm washcloth. Even though he had not been allowed to come, Jacob felt that it was the most wondrous session of fellatio he had ever experienced.. Anne had outdone herself. Jacob begged Anne to continue to service him but Anne simply smiled and moved on to begin denuding, Bobby's slightly shorter penis.

Jacob watched enviously as he witnessed Anne go to work on Bobby. With the sane gentle precision she deftly removed Bobby's pubic hair. Bobby had a bit less hair then his friend but Anne took just as long to denude his privates. As she had done with Jacob, Anne teased Bobby's erection with her tongue.

Bobby fairly whimpered with pleasure as the older woman worked. Unlike Jacob, however, Bobby became so excited that he came, spouting like a whale right back onto his stomach. Anne tittered sweetly as she wiped away the remaining shaving cream from Bobby's penis with her washcloth. She also mopped up the spooge on his stomach.

"I can tell that both of you boys enjoyed that." said Anne to the awed boys. "Depending upon how you please me I MAY do something very nice for you in return. Jacob will make dinner in a few hours until then I request that the two of you eat me out and kiss me. If I orgasm at least five times I will give both of you the release of my choosing. Now lets see who can ask the sweetest for permission to unbutton and remove my blouse."

Jacob and Bobby, really warming to their roles, each began to beg for the privileged of removing the beautiful woman's blue blouse. Anne smiled and giggled to herself before informing them that Jacob could unbutton her blouse and that Bobby could remove it. Anne asked the boys to beg again and then each were allowed to remove her shorts. Bobby begged himself the right to remove Anne's brasier and Jacob won the right to remove her panties.

Anne steered the boys to the bed. Jacob and Bobby took turns plunging their tongues into Anne's shaven box. The boy who was not servicing her was rewarded with kisses and permission to fondle Anne's luscious breasts. The boys kept score. Jacob drove Anne to four orgasms and Bobby two before Anne indicated that the lads could stop.

"Slaves, boys, that was wonderful. You have earned release. I will allow the two of you to take me simultaneously. After that I want Bobby to give me a bath while Jacob makes dinner. The two of you will feed me and eat after I have finished. Once all the dishes are done we will play spin the bottle like we did on our first day together. After that we will improvise."

Jacob and Bobby slid on condoms and liberally lubricated Anne's pussy and asshole. Because Jacob had the stronger personality of the boys, he decided for both of them that he would get Anne's hindquarters. Bobby was only a little disappointed as he set to the task of trying to satisfy his dream woman.

Anne enjoyed the two boy's attention enormously. As they entered her she purred with pleasure. Even though she was quite fond of Bobby and Jacob, Anne thought about Jack Meadows as the boys fucked and sodomized her. She imagined herself setting up house alone in the place that Mr. Acosta had found for her. She knew that she would bloom away from her controlling, emotionally stunting husband. She knew that her children would be better off in many ways without having to face Charlie's anger and short temper every day. Anne had no idea what she would do to earn a living but perhaps Mr, Acosta could help her in that area as well.

Anne took Jacob's hand and gently kissed it, as if by this action, she were kissing his father's hand. So familiar were the boys with each other and Anne that before long all three were moving as one unit.

Anne and Jacob came almost simultaneously, with Bobby less than a moment behind them. All three collapsed into a deliciously spent huddle as they gasped for air.

While Bobby dutifully bathed Anne, Jacob worked on a very special dinner. He was proud as Anne oohed and ahhed over his culinary creation. As far as Anne was concerned none of Jacob's wonderful meals excelled this latest presentation. After dining Anne announced. "I hope that you slaves are enjoying your service. So far you have been very obedient. I'm sure wo will enjoy spin the bottle with my new rules. If the bottle points at one of you boys I suck your penis for one minute. If it points to me you two have to suck my breasts for one minute."

Jacob and Bobby did indeed enjoy the new rules for the old game. By the time Anne announced the conclusion of the game her nipples were proudly erect and the boys penises were so excited that they were on a hair trigger.

At eleven thirty P.M. Anne announced that it was time for bed. Lying between the boys, she jerked them off simultaneously. As the boys came Anne said, "At midnight you two are freed from my service. I want to thank you fo being so well behaved. Let us all prepare for sleeping by brushing our teeth and so forth. I had a marvelous time today and I hope that you had one as well."

Since there was nothing else to add, the boys nodded and made their way to the bathroom. As the three snuggled together under the covers, both boys ran their hands over their shaven privates. This day had not ended as either had envisioned it but both boys were supremely happy with the results.

Both boys kissed Anne goodnight and then they said, almost as one "Goodnight master"

Anne smiled at each boy in turn and asked aloud "I wonder what fun we will all have tomorrow?"

Jacob and Bobby asked themselves the same thing before they slid off to blissful slumber.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers