Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 11

Story Info
Anne and the boys time together dwindles.
3k words
4.58
28.9k
19

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,413 Followers

It was very late in the day before anyone in the cabin stirred. Anne awoke first to find the room in deep sunshine. A glance at the clock revealed it to be nearly two thirty in the afternoon. Mentally Anne performed the arithmetic and realized that this was her tenth day of, what exactly? She had ceased referring to it as punishment. The past nine days had begun in trepidation but was not an idyll of trans-formative sex and personal enrichment. So many good things seemed to be in the offing and she owed it all to Mr. Acosta and the two fine men sharing his bed with her.

Anne positioned herself between the boys and gently ran her hands down their naked bodies. Already these boys were occupants of her dreams. She knew with complete assurance that she often appeared in the dreams of the boys as well. These two weeks would be hard to top, but perhaps they never were meant to be eclipsed.

Anne placed her nose close to each boy and inhaled deeply. She wished to memorize their scents so that if she ever encountered similar aromas in the future, her mind would be bathed in memories of this time. Anne also thought about her children for perhaps the thousandth time and tried to recall their scents. She hoped that they were not missing their mother too greatly.

Presently Jacob and Bobby stirred. Anne's angelic face and winsome smile were their first view they had of the world this morning. It occurred to Bobby and Jacob that waking up to the beauty of Anne was a rare pleasure that their minds would often recall, especially when they were sad and need a lift.

For the longest time no one spoke. The mood was too perfect to disturb.

At last Anne broke the spell. "It is very late boys, we have slept the morning away but I think we all needed the wonderful night's sleep we shared. Let us all make a meal and then think of some way to keep the good feelings from last night continue through today as well."

In the kitchen, Jacob supervised as Bobby and Anne created a simple meal that was filling and nourishing. The three had made the meal in near total silence and now the three ate in a similar subdued air. It seemed to the college boys that nothing could surpass the previous night. Anne wondered as much as well.

"When we are finished eating," Anne said at last, "I will give both of you massages with "happy endings" that Jacob talked about and then I would like a nice bath with a massage of moisturizer afterwards. The hot tub was wonderful but I don't think that so long in the chlorine was good for my skin. We only have a few more days together boys, lets make sure that whatever we do make ALL of us happy."

Anne's plan for the day greatly appealed to the boys. A short time later Anne used her limited acting abilities to the fullest. She donned the black bustier and black leather miniskirt and led first Jacob and then Bobby into the living room where she had created a mat on the floor out of cushions from the furniture. Anne tried to act like the Taiwanese woman had on one of the film clips Jacob had shown her. She had the boys pretend to be her customers and she massaged them complementing them all the while.

The boys relaxed under Anne's talented fingers. At last she had them roll over on their backs. Praising the girth and length of each boys penis she took the body lotion and slowly, gently jerked them off. Taking a very long time with each boy she brought them to the edge of orgasm several times until at last making them come. The boy who was not getting the massage watched contentedly as Anne worked on his friend.

After the memorable massages Bobby and Jacob carefully stripped Anne and led her to the bathroom. Anne marveled at the boys gentle touch as they soaped up her body and washed her everywhere. Bobby and Jacob took turns in shaving Anne's long legs and under her arms. Anne was relieved that the duo showed no interest in removing the several days of new growth sprouting from her Mons. The boys diligently applied themselves to maximizing Anne's pleasure in the tub.

Anne was almost sad that her bath had to end but finally the drain plug was pulled and the scented water began escaping down the drain. The boys would not permit Anne even to walk. They carried her to the mat and then they each took turns rubbing moisturizer into her beautiful skin. When Anne rolled over onto her back the boys gifted her with loving nibbles of her breasts and nipples and then each took turns eating her out.

Bobby and Jacob were delighted whenever they got Anne off. A genial competition emerged between the boys. The college students realized that Anne had had been exceptionally generous to both of them the night before. This day they would return the favor. Jacob wanted to apply the lessons that Anne had taught him yesterday and Bobby just wanted to make Anne happy. After several hours of this treatment Anne felt divine. However, she knew better than to monopolize the day.

During a break in the boy's ministrations Anne sat up and said. "I feel like I am taking advantage of you men. You have given me so much pleasure and all I have given you is massages and a hand job. Why don't the three of us have dinner and then retire to the bedroom. I very much want both of you to take me at the same time. Later we can decide what to do tomorrow."

Jacob responded with, "I think I speak for Bobby when I say that dinner can wait. As for the rest of your proposal, both of us want to show you a very good time."

Bobby nodded in agreement. Bobby and Jacob knew that good things always happened when they followed Anne's instructions so Bobby and Jacob picked Anne up once more and carried her to the bedroom. Anne wanted to walk but the boys simply would not hear of it. They set her down in the middle of the bed and climbed in next to her. The college boys went very slowly, making sure that Anne was completely satisfied with all of their actions before they slid on condoms and took Anne's pussy and ass at the same time. By now the three were so familiar with each actions that it was as though they were one organism as they pumped and rode each other. Their orgasms came to all three almost at once. Anne gasped her delighted moans and Bobby and Jacob grunted loudly. Slowly the being with three heads dissolved into its constituent parts.

"Bobby, Jacob, you have no idea how much I will miss you both when we resume our lives. I have a very nice life to go back to and you both have the commitment and adventure of college but I will look back upon this time with a great deal of happiness as long as I shall live."

Bobby replied "I KNOW that Jacob and I feel the same way. Part of me will be sad to see all of this end. That said, I have learned so much and I so much want to put what I have learned into practice."

"Amen Bobby, Amen." echoed Jacob.

A short while later the three were in the kitchen eating Jacob's dinner creation. As they Anne asked,

"What shall we do tomorrow and we should plan a going away celebration, perhaps, Jacob, you can bake a cake and we can all get very drunk together. I know that your father will be picking me up three days from now. That day for you two will be spent in a lot of packing and cleaning so we should have our going away party two nights from now."

The next several hours passed in animated conversation between the trio. Anne had so many good ideas. Despite the availability of the alcohol there had not been much drinking. A wine or beer with dinner and perhaps another one while relaxing on the couch. Anne's alluring charms had kept Bobby and Jacob so busy and so thoroughly entertained to worry much about drinking. Still, they really could not say that had been on spring break until they had tied on on.

At around nine in the evening, Anne spun a scenario that appealed to the boys. "How about we pretend that this cabin is my house. You had a flat tire or a break down and your cell phones don't work so you want to use my land line. I show you in. Perhaps it is raining and you are wet. I take your clothes and dry them. You are wrapped in towels but that does not last long..."

Although Anne did not think herself much of an actress, the boys loved it when she pretended to be someone else. It was like having a different woman to enjoy. They readily agreed with Anne's suggestion. The beautiful Chinese woman instructed the boys to leave the cabin for at least an hour while she prepared herself and the premises. The boys left the cabin and drove down the top of the hill on which the cabin say and waited, both talking about what hey imagined Anne was doing in their absence.

In the cabin, Anne applied a bit more makeup than she normally did and went through the clothing suitcase. Anne discovered a reasonably modest dress. The boys had never dressed her in it since it was not revealing enough for their lustful tastes. Anne also found a bit of lace that was meant to be a veil, and fashioned it about her neck as an accessory. Under this she wore the most demure Panties and bra available and thigh high black stockings, lastly she selected a pair of stiletto heels. Anne even had time to paint her nails an enticing scarlet. She opened some wine and poured herself a big glass, turned on some soft music and read from a magazine while she waited for the boys. Much to her surprise Anne became aware of the sound of rain hitting the roof. The coincidence made Anne laugh out loud.

"Maybe Anne is psychic." Deadpanned Bobby to Jacob as they watched the billowing storm clouds with surprise. The storm seemed to arrive out of nowhere, which was not an uncommon occurrence in this part of the country at this time of year, but it was early in the season for a thunderstorm. Their return drive up the hill to return to the cabin happened in driving rain. The boys would have gotten wet anyway approaching the cabin door but both lingered in the downpour until they were thoroughly soaked.

Bobby stood just behind Jacob as the taller boy's knuckles rapped on the door of the cabin. After a reasonable amount of time Anne's face appeared behind the half open door. Her hair was tied back, unlike how she usually wore it. The extra make up made her appear older and a bit unfamiliar.

"Can I help you?" She asked. Anne exaggerated her accent and tried her best to give the impression that she had never seen the boys before.

"Yes Ma'am," began Jacob, "Our jeep broke down and we need to borrow your phone. May we come in Ms..."

"Its Mrs., Mrs. Julia Han. You boys seem to be soaked to the skin come in I'll throw your clothes in the dryer while we wait for a tow truck." Replied Anne wearing a neutral expression.

The boys entered the cabin and Anne excused herself for a few moments to gather up some blankets from the bedroom. She returned and said,

"Wrap these around yourselves and then give me your clothes. Don't be shy."

Bobby and Jacob smiled, to them, Anne was even more enchanting when she was acting. Truth be told Anne was a rather poor actress but she was capable enough to please Bobby and Jacob and that was all that mattered.

"My husband is out of town and ordinarily does not like it when I admit strangers into the house, but you look like two fine men. I feel safe with you." Said Anne as the boys shucked their clothes under their respective blankets. Before long the boys were naked under their concealment and their wet clothes were in piles on the floor.

Anne retrieved the clothes and carried them off to the dryer. She returned a moment later with a mischievous look upon her face.

"Dear me I just realized that I am all alone with two handsome and well built young men who are stark naked. My husband would definitely NOT like that but we wont tell him yo were here will we boys?"

Anne winked and then said, Let me make you some tea. You two must be chilled to the bone. How ever will we get the two of you warmed up again?"

Anne Disappeared into the kitchen and Bobby and Jacob smiled at each other. It was like Anne was reading their minds. A short time later Anne emerged and said,

"Will you two strong and handsome young men follow me to the kitchen. As the boys walked Anne placed one heel firmly on each blanket, pinioning it in place as Bobby and Jacob stepped forward. Their blankets fell to the floor. Bobby was so caught up in the play acting that his body turned beet read. Even Jacob seemed surprised by Anne's maneuver.

"Oh MY!" Shouted Anne in mock horror and embarrassment. "How ever did THAT happen? I am so sorry boys. You know I don't even know your first names and already I have seen every part of you."

Bobby's hands covered his manhood as he said "Bobby."

Jacob stood with his arms at his sides, erect penis raging as he said , "Jacob."

Anne's eyes lingered over the boys physiques. "Well Bobby and Jacob, as I said you are both VERY handsome, and, if you do not mind my saying so, very well equipped. I am a married woman but a very lonely one. My husband is so involved in his business affairs and hobbies that he scarcely looks at me any more. I have told you boys that you are attractive. What do you think of an old married lady like me?"

The boys were effusive and completely sincere in their praise. Even though Anne had heard it all before, she never tired of hearing their praise. Anne smiled enchantingly at the boys and said.

"Young men, before I call a tow truck, is there something you can help me with?"

"Certainly, Mrs. Han," Replied Bobby with Jacob echoing with a simple "Yes!"

"Well as I said, my husband scarcely looks at me. It has been several months since we have made love. A woman gets lonely and has certain needs. If you promised to tell no one, I certainly could use a night of intimacy. I am afraid that I am not a young college girl. I hope that the two of you can overlook that fact."

Bobby and Jacob could not have been more pleased as they vigorously nodded their assent. Anne gathered up a handful of condoms and said.

"Boys, I'm afraid that I have you at an advantage. I have seen you naked while I am fully clothed. I'll bet that you can both undress me in a very tender manner. After that I am SURE that I can take care of you!"

Bobby and Jacob approached Anne and began to gently undress her. To the lifelong friends it was as if one of their shared sexual fantasies had materialized before their very eyes. Taking Anne this time was different somehow. It was like they were seeing her body for the first time. The fact that she had dressed demurely only enhanced the illusion.

Before long the trio was a naked knot in the middle of the living room rug. For all three of them this encounter was phenomenal. Anne continued to act which turned the boys on more than they had thought possible. Anne did not have to stretch her acting skills greatly to portray a woman starving for sex. In fact Anne thought of Charlie and wished that he could witness this encounter. If he could not watch in person she wished he could be made to witness a film of all of her encounters with Bobby and Jacob. "He should be forced to see how real men treat a beautiful woman." She thought to herself triumphantly.

When at last all three participants in the bacchanal were sated, the trio stood and emitted hearty mirthful laughs. The afterglow was intense and beautiful. The only negative thought was on Jacob's mind when he briefly wondered if the sex stains would come out of the rug but the concern soon passed and Jacob reflected again on the wonder of the gift of Anne. He could never repay his father for making her available. He knew that he would have to buy his father a gift to demonstrate his gratitude. Perhaps a box of his favorite cigars? No he really need to come up with something exceptional just as the gift of Anne had been exceptional.

"Well boys." Said Anne, absent her Julia Han persona. "That was more fun than I ever thought it would be. Thank you for tolerating my acting. But now it is very late and we should head to bed. If you boys eat me out to my liking, I will suck your cocks as a final gift to you."

And that is exactly what happened. The tenth day had crept into the early hours of the eleventh day before deep sleep descended upon the cabin.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,413 Followers