Mrs. Cole Ch. 02

Story Info
The next tutoring session.
4k words
4.69
164.5k
24
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Mike's alarm clock rang and he woke quickly from his restless sleep. If last week had passed slowly then this week was pure torture. The past few days were especially hard, as he had been following Gail's instructions to not masturbate. He felt like he had a constant erection. Friday finally had arrived and he was counting the seconds until his lesson. He had memorized the directions she had given him last week.

"The next lesson will be on Friday at my house starting at 10PM sharp. My house is at 4753 34th Ave. When you arrive the right garage door will be open. Drive into the garage, gather your things, go through the door on the left side of the garage, and be sure to hit the button to close the garage door as you enter the house. This lesson will be more intense so come prepared to stay until I feel you've learned what you will need."

As Friday dragged passed Gail also found herself wishing she could speed up the clock. Her husband was leaving straight from work to go on a weekend long fishing trip and would not return until Sunday afternoon. She usually tried to talk her son into coming home on these weekends so she wouldn't be lonely, but this time she was looking forward to the company of a different young man in a very different way.

She felt a little odd giving Mike the specific directions on arriving later, but she didn't want her neighbors to see a strange car driving into her garage or sitting at her house. She especially didn't want for them to see Mike enter the front door. The late start to the day's lesson would also mean it would be dark which was all the better for hiding his arrival. The bell ringing brought Gail's attention back and she started her lecture.

The last bell of the day rang and Mike hurried home to get ready. As usual his parents had gone away for the weekend and he would be on his own until Sunday night. Finally the time came and Mike drove to Gail's house. He followed her directions exactly and glanced at his watch as he got out of the car in her garage. 9:58, perfect. He entered the doorway as instructed and closed the garage door.

He didn't know what to expect inside Gail's house and as he stepped into the entry he said a quick, "Hello?" Her house was very simply but tastefully decorated. The blinds were drawn and some candles were burning. Some music was softly playing on the stereo. "Hi Mike. Right on time. I figured you weren't going to be late." Gail slowly stood as she greeted Mike and Mike's jaw dropped open when he saw her.

She had been sitting on a couch that was turned away from him so he hadn't seen her until she stood up. Gail was wearing a tan colored floor length silk robe that was loosely tied around her waist. The robe was gapped open in several places revealing what she wore underneath which was a silk nightgown the same color as the robe. The nightgown was very low cut in front and revealed much of Gail's cleavage. The only other clothes that Gail wore were a pair of strapless high heels.

Gail had worked hard to select the proper way to greet Mike and was pleased with her choice. Mike stood speechless with his mouth open staring at her. The reaction worked to make Gail feel even more sexy and she felt her pussy getting moist at the way this boy was staring despite her being old enough to be his mother.

"Shall we get right to work?" she asked knowing what the answer would be. She lightly grabbed his hand and led him down the hall to her bedroom. The silk sheets on the king size bed had already been turned down and there were more candles burning. "Now, were you a good student for me? Did you do your homework?"

Mike said yes. Gail continued, "So when was the last time you played with yourself?"

Mike was slightly taken aback by the question, but then softly said, "The morning before our last lesson."

"Good. Very good. Now, did you cum?"

Mike nodded. He wasn't sure where Gail was heading with this.

"What were you thinking about when you came?"

Mike felt himself turning a little red and told her that he had been thinking of her. Gail smiled a very sexy smile at him when he said it was her. She knew it was a bit of a loaded question, but the idea of Mike beating off while fantasizing about her made her feel very horny.

Gail tried to adopt a proper teacher voice as she said, "Our previous lessons were quite brief. It occurred to me that you haven't really seen your teacher yet and I haven't entirely seen my student. So to begin I want you to remove all your clothes for me. Gail sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and watched as Mike began to remove his clothes. Mike's dick was already fully erect and stood straight out from his stomach as he straightened up after removing all his clothes. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked over at Gail.

Gail slowly stood and said, "You may not touch yourself unless I say so." She walked over and stood directly in front of Mike. She slowly ran her hands up the sides of her legs and across her stomach. Gail loved the feel of silk on her bare flesh. She continued rubbing herself through her robe being very careful to avoid her breasts or pussy. She slowly untied the robe and let it softly fall to the floor. She slowly turned in a circle so Mike could see all of her.

Mike could now see that the nightgown had spaghetti straps so Gail's shoulders and most of her back were exposed. The gown was cut to the top of her ass in back. It was also slit up one side to the middle of her thigh. The gown itself was plain silk, very simple and elegant.

He knew Gail wasn't very athletic, but she clearly kept herself in good shape. Her large breasts dropped slightly, but it only made them more tantalizing to Mike. Her nipples had stiffened and were very prominent under the gown.

Gail continued letting her hands roam all over her body. She would occasionally run them over her breasts and when she saw the reaction that got from Mike she started paying more attention to her breasts. Her fingers would circle her erect nipples and then she would cup each breast in a hand and lift them slightly.

When she felt that Mike had enough she pulled the straps off her shoulders and let the gown fall to her waist. Her breasts were now fully exposed to Mike. She briefly massaged them and then shifted her hips to let the gown fall completely to the floor.

Mike's head was spinning and his heart was pounding. All he wanted to do was cum. He felt like he was going to explode. The show he was getting was better than anything he could have imagined. He desperately wanted to throw Gail down and fuck her.

Gail ran her fingers slowly down the side of Mike's face and whispered, "Show me how you play with yourself. I want to watch you."

She returned her hand to her nipples and started to gently roll them between two fingers. Her other hand moved across her stomach toward her pussy. Mike finally tore his stare away from her tits and looked at her pussy. He was surprised to see it looked much different than it had the only other time he had seen it. Gail had shaved her pussy hair so only a thin line of short hair remained.

Gail could see the effect her "new look" was having on Mike. He watched intently as her hand explored her newly shaved area. Gail put one foot on the bed next to Mike to both provide her better access to her pussy and to improve Mike's view. She dipped her fingers still lower and they were soon covered with her juices. Gail touched Mike's chin and pushed his head back slightly so he was looking at her face. "I want to watch you masturbate."

Mike lightly wrapped his fingers around his throbbing erection and in a single stroke all his pent up sexual energy was released. With a loud grunt he started to pump his cock as he came. Having not cum in several days combined with Gail's show left him with a lot of cum and it erupted from him with a surprising force. The first jets shot through the air and landed on Gail's stomach. The following jets seemed to land everywhere. When he finished cumming there was cum on the sheets, his legs, his hand, and on his stomach in addition to the original deposit on Gail.

Gail watched in fascination at how much Mike came. When he had recovered slightly and she knew he was watching she used her fingers to scoop his cum off her stomach and she slowly massaged the cum onto her breasts. When she finished she instructed Mike to lay on the bed on his back. Mike quickly scooted himself up onto the bed and laid down, all the while watching Gail to see what she was planning. Gail slowly crawled onto the bed and knelt down beside him. She brought her hands to Mike's chest and started running them over the smooth skin. Gail spoke softly, "Too many people think cum is dirty or that it is perverted to enjoy a man's cum. Don't be afraid of playing with your cum. It makes a great reason to give someone a massage."

As she spoke her hands slid down to his stomach and her fingers picked up the drops of cum that lay there. She softly massaged his torso as she rubbed his cum into his skin. She turned slightly and continued the massage on his legs and feet. Whenever she found his cum she paid particular attention to that part of him and softly rubbed the sticky fluid into his skin. She finished his legs and moved to his arms giving them the same wonderful massage. Mike watched her in a contented bliss and enjoyed the way her tits swayed softly as her hands explored his body.

She asked him to roll over and continued her massage on his back. She started at his feet and slowly moved up his body. She paid particular attention to his ass but eventually moved up to his back. Everything about what was happening was turning Mike on. He had just cum a few moments ago but the combination of Gail's soft touch, her smell, the silk sheets, and the realization that he was going to get to fuck her combined to bring his erection back very quickly. As he lay on his stomach he had to shift his position a couple of times to keep his hard cock from being uncomfortably pinned beneath him.

Gail noticed Mike's squirming and was very pleased. She had hoped that his recovery could be that quick and he hadn't disappointed her. She had requested the no masturbation homework because she wanted him to be as pent up as possible when he arrived to minimize his recovery times. Without saying a word she guided him to roll back over onto his back with her hands. His cock stood straight up from him and seemed to be just waiting for her touch.

Gail softly gripped his cock in her hand. She had jerked him off once before, but that was very hurried and she now wanted to take it slower and really feel him build up to cumming. She lightly stroked him and enjoyed watching him squirm beneath her touch. Mike was trying to watch her as she fondled him, but he often was overcome with the sensation and had to shut his eyes. He hadn't yet even tried to touch her naked body, but that was just fine with Gail. For now she just wanted to feel him and make him cum.

She stroked him in at a tempo that she thought wouldn't be enough to make him cum. She would periodically release his shaft and massage his balls. She softly held them or rolled them in her fingers. Mike groaned the first few times she did this so she paid particular attention to this part of him. For his part Mike had never really thought of his balls as a sexual object. He never touched them when he jerked himself off and was amazed at the sexual charge he felt at her touch. Gail continued stroking him and teasing his balls until she felt he had enough and finally decided to let him cum. She concentrated on the shaft exclusively and increased the tempo of her strokes slightly. That small increase made all the difference to Mike as he immediately groaned and felt his cum getting ready to explode. He grunted and started cumming. The cum spurted all over his stomach with the last of it slowly oozing from his cock and running down onto Gail's hand. Gail kept her stroking constant as he came and only stopped when he had spent his entire load.

Mike looked up at her face and watched as she seductively licked his cum off her fingers and hand. The look in her eyes had changed slightly as her own passions had started to overcome her.

Things had gone just as Gail had hoped so far, but she was tired of just being the "teacher" and now was ready to get fucked. Watching him cum once by his own hand and once by her's had not only made her very horny, but she figured it would also mean he would be able to hold out longer now as they fucked. She knew that an 18 year old couldn't hold out long before he came, and she wanted to make sure she would have enough time with him inside her to make the experience memorable for them both.

She leaned over him again and began to greedily suck the cum off Mike. She started with the drops that shot the farthest, continued down his stomach, and then sucked his cock into her mouth. She began sucking and licking Mike's cock urgently. In addition to her mouth she also brought both hands to his cock to bring it back to life.

This was a much different blowjob than she had given him in the car. Then she wanted to tease and tantilize him, but now she simply wanted him hard again so she could fuck him to relieve the tension in her own pussy. Before long Mike's cock was erect and ready for her. "The joys of young men," Gail thought as she straddled Mike's waist. She reached down and held Mike's cock with one hand as she lowered herself onto him. As soon as he was securely inside her she dropped all the way down so his cock was fully imbedded in her. Gail started moving her hips back and forth to enjoy the feeling of having a young cock inside her.

When he entered her all Mike could do was sigh, "Oh God." The feeling was beyond anything he could imagine. It was warm and wet and her pussy seemed like it knew exactly how to squeeze him for maximum pleasure.

Gail leaned forward so her hands were on either side of Mike's head and she began to thrust herself up and down on him. Her eyes were closed and Mike noticed she seemed utterly lost in her pleasure. He glanced down at her tits and saw that her thrusts were causing them to wobble and move in the most unbelievably sexy way. Mike couldn't help himself and he reached up and grabbed one breast in each hand. Gail groaned and adjusted her position so she could still fuck him but that she was more upright so Mike had an easier time massaging her tits. He initially just held them and enjoyed their soft weight. He then began fondling them and soon was drawn to her erect nipples. He pinched each nipple as he had seen Gail do and pulled on them slightly.

Gail reacted strongly to this and increased the speed of her thrusts. Suddenly she pushed herself straight up and ground her hips into Mike. Her eyes were tightly shut but then they suddenly came open as she looked into Mike's eyes. She yelled, "Oh God!" and Mike could feel her pussy constrict and start to spasm around his cock. With loud grunts Gail thrust herself up and down on him as her orgasm passed.

When she finished she fell on top of Mike while still keeping him inside of her. Mike hugged her tightly and loved the feel of her naked tits pressing into his chest. She raised her head and lowered her lips to his. As they met she parted her lips and thrust her tongue into his mouth. They kissed deeply for several minutes. Gail broke the kiss and started to slowly move up and down on Mike's cock.

Just then the phone began to ring. Much to his surprise Gail leaned over and picked the phone up from the bedside table, all the while keeping herself firmly impaled on him. Just before she said hello she gave Mike a wink and put her finger to her lips as if to say, "Shhh."

"Hello. Oh, hi hubby." Mike's heart jumped into his throat as he realized that Gail was talking to her husband at the same time she was fucking him in their bed. If Mike was rattled Gail didn't appear to have any problems as she calmly continued her conversation while slowly grinding her hips into Mike. She began a slow back and forth motion that felt so good to Mike he had to work to suppress a groan of pleasure from escaping his lips.

"How was your drive? (pause) That's good. Are all the other guys there already? (pause) So what are your big plans for tonight? (pause) That sounds great. (pause) No, don't worry about me, I have plenty to keep me busy. I've brought a project home from work that I have been wanting to work on for a while. (pause) Oh, the project probably isn't anything that you would be interested in. (pause) OK, you'd better go catch up to them before they take off and leave you. Have fun and hurry home to me on Sunday. I already miss you. Love you."

As she leaned over to hang up the phone one of her breasts brushed against Mike's face. He turned his head and kissed it before saying, "So, uh, that was your husband?"

"Yes, but don't you worry about him. You've got your hands full right here." As she said that she lifted herself off Mike and rolled over onto her back. As she rolled she pulled Mike over so that when they stopped he was now lying on top of her. Mike raised up slightly to admire the vision before him. Gail was truly more beautiful than he could have imagined. Her short hair was slightly tossled, but that only made her all the more appealing. He next moved his gaze to her breasts and he momentarily became lost in them. As she lay on her back they hung to the side ever so slightly. Gail sensed Mike's interest in her breasts and she again cupped them in her hands. She rubbed them gently and motioned for Mike to come closer with her finger.

Mike lowered his head and sucked one nipple into his mouth. He held it for a second and then began to swirl his tongue around and around until it stiffened. When it had become very hard he did the same to her other nipple. He continued for several minutes as Gail lay back and enjoyed his work. She had released her breasts and now had her hands behind Mike's head and was absentmindedly running her hands through his hair.

Gail eventually pulled Mike's head up and said, "I want to feel you inside me." She then reached between them and pulled his cock to the entrance of her pussy. "Just do what feels natural," she told Mike.

Mike gently shoved himself into Gail. She wasn't quite as wet as she had been before but there was still more than enough lubrication. He slowly slid his entire length into her and held it there as he ground his hips from side to side. Gail seemed to enjoy that as she moaned and started moving her hips. He then started to fuck her as slowly as he could. He pushed himself up on his hands and watched her tits wiggle and bounce as he moved. He slowly increased his tempo until he settled into one that seemed comfortable for him and pleasurable for Gail. She started bucking her hips in rhythm to his and the effect was wonderful.

This continued for several minutes and Mike began to work up a sweat. Gail had moved her hands back to her breasts and was pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers. Mike was distracted by this and lost the rythym he had been keeping with Gail. He increased his speed and the power of his thrusts slightly as he became more turned on by watching Gail play with her nipples.

Gail whispered through her clenched teeth, "Oh baby, just like that. That feels sooo good." One of her hands dropped from her nipple and moved between her and Mike. Mike could feel the back of her hand on his stomach and realized that she must be playing with her clit. The thought of that made him even hornier and he started to drive into her even harder.

Gail began yelling yes with each of his thrusts and soon he felt her body tense again as she was about to cum. She grabbed his hips with her hands and pulled him tightly into her. She held him there very firmly so he couldn't thrust into her so instead Mike began to grind his hips into her in the same side to side motion that she seemed to enjoy earlier. The effect was nearly immediate as Gail screamed, "Yes!" She pulled him even tighter and raked her nails across his lower back.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers
12