Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 12

Story Info
Constance succumbs to jungle fever.
1.4k words
4.68
11.2k
1
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

Hazel Park
E..., Virginia
Tuesday
March 10th, 1863

Mrs. Annabelle K...
82 Piedmont Avenue, NE
A..., Georgia

My Dear Sister,

I fear that this war is far from the end and it will be the ruin of our fair land and of us all. We will all be reduced to utter destitution on the bayonets of northern industry. General Sheridan's cavalry swept through E... four days ago. The battle in town was desperate and mercifully brief. The garrison was driven out in an afternoon with heavy losses. E... suffered mightily. The Applepress escaped mostly undamaged but the General has closed the operation and sent our friends back to their families or pressed them into hospital service.

Mistress Simone has taken refuge here at Hazel Park and I intend to send her to R... to resume oversight of our venture there. The Yankees have taken our slaves. They call it "confiscating contraband." They marched them away under guard the day following the attack. Alvin, Gertrude's favorite, refused to go but they forced him on threat of shooting. He returned later that night under cover of darkness. His presence has been a great comfort to us women as well as providing a measure of protection. Thankfully the contract we have with General K... to provide materials for the army has spared Hazel Park the torch unlike our less foresighted neighbors.

Scavenging freedmen forced their way into the house last night. I was terrified for my very life and virtue! The negresses hid upstairs along with one of the ladies from the Applepress, Anne, you remember her, while I faced them boldly though my knees fairly knocked under my petticoats. There was no doubting what they intended from the lustful leers that fell upon me. I felt that I had perhaps made an error in courting this confrontation and I longed to be huddle in the concealing dark with my companions. As the three bucks came at me in a rush I steeled what sinews of womanly courage left to me so that I might endure with stoic composure the violation of my flesh.

Suddenly, Alvin appeared from the dining room like the very image of dusky Vulcan wielding a long butcher's blade. He towered over the craven men and rushed upon them with a roar. Like a bear in a pack of curs he laid about him with knife and fist. His mighty hand felled one with a single blow. Another screamed as the blade pierced his upper arm. I stood transfixed at the sight which was nearly my undoing. The third man thought to turn the tide by taking me as his hostage. Alvin snatched him up a hairsbreadth from my tender neck and as I clung to the bannister for support crushed him insensate in his powerful arms.

I do not know what happened next for I must have fainted. Mistress Simone, Anne and Millie hovered over me as I opened my eyes to the flicker of candlelight. They had moved me to my boudoir and I lay stretched upon the divan. They had loosened my clothes and I lay exposed in my chemise with my corset laces cut and laying open the better to regain my breath. A cool cloth lay across my brow. Alvin stood in the doorframe fear and tender concern writ large upon his plain features. Sweat glistened on his arms. I beckoned him closer and grasped him tightly about the neck in pure gratitude for his defense of my virtue. Shocked, he tried to pull away but my grip was sure and he lifted me effortlessly as he stood; the remnants of my gown falling away.

You, no doubt, are shocked at my forward and unseemly behavior with one of the darkies, dear Sister. I too blush as I recall my breach of decorum. But I could not stop myself. The terror followed by sudden rescue and finally security among friends over taxed my poor mind and tender emotions. I was overcome with gratitude and I will make no apology for that.

I clung to his neck in fierce desperation as he supported me effortlessly with an arm around my near naked waist. Impetuously I pressed my lips to his in a sudden kiss. His own lips parted and my tongue darted briefly into his mouth of its own accord. The kiss drew on with neither of us disengaging. The thin material of my undergarments poorly concealed the growing attraction between us. Alvin drew me tighter against his chest pressing my bosom hard. The pressure tingled in my nips and fanned a building flame in my womanly parts.

How can I explain to one who has never experienced so near a tragic violence the urgency that claimed me then? Though Simone, Anne and Millie stood by as witnesses I never the less raised my legs until I had wrapped them around faithful Alvin's strong hips. His own worn clothes did nothing to conceal his rising excitement. He felt a very tree limb pressed against my abdomen and firmly into my pelvis. Our kiss continued into that of lovers as we both explored each other's mouths.

Alvin's free hand caressed my bottom and lifted my petticoats to expose my honeyed fanny. His thick fingers pushed and probed at my opening stoking my inner fire before deftly freeing his meaty organ. It felt as large as my arm where it lay nestled in my crease and very warm. The urge was over powering and I rubbed myself along his substantial length coating it with my juices. The friction against my clitoris was unbearable. I clung tighter to him as I desperately tried to work him into my body. Finally, he lifted me higher and guided his member to my hungry vagina. Oh! Annabelle, he is monstrous! I felt the solid head press against my tender trembling lips. Wider and wider he forced me. I opened my legs as far as I could and still he had not penetrated.

When I felt I could take no more and was about to cry out Alvin lifted me slightly before lowering me again. He repeated this three times before his penis had worked my opening enough to grant him access to my inner being. Tears fell freely. I was stretched to the point of tearing. I clung to his brawny shoulders. With both hand now on my hips he worked me up and down until I felt his turgid member reach my deepest parts. I could feel him in my very stomach. He held me there skewered upon his pole as I shook uncontrollably.

The first orgasm subsided and he began fucking me. Yes! I wrote that. There is no other word for what he did to me. He fucked me. I was completely in his power. Up and down he lifted me on his penis. Like the Colossus of Rhodes he stood working me on his shaft. Orgasm after orgasm raged through my body. I cried and wept and screamed and begged. Yes, begged. I begged this giant negro who hours earlier had been my property to violate me; to fuck me. And he did!

I do not know how long we continued in this manner. When I felt him swell within me I clutched tighter to his sweat soaked chest with my hair hanging in a tangle about me and thrust my hips to meet his final drive into my belly. With a rush his seed flooded my vagina. Each jet of sperm triggered another orgasm in me as it hammered at my cervix. At last he gently worked himself in and out of my body a few more times before laying me upon my bed where he at last pulled his manhood free. Unstoppered, I felt his seed pour from my well stretched hole. He dressed and left without a word. I noticed that I was alone in my chambers as I drifted back to sleep for it was still dark.

Since the Union Army has stationed its own garrison to the town with a liaison here at Hazel Park I feel safe to send the others away. I have decided to send Mistress Simone to R... to resume her role at the Crimson Doll. I give thanks for that concern to have fallen so easily in to our hands. She will relieve Gertrude there. Millie will accompany her so that she may learn under Simone's tutelage. Anne, I am sending with Alvin to Sarah before going on to meet Gertrude in Washington.

Give the Doctor a kiss for me and my love to cousin Bernice.

Adoringly Yours,

Connie

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers