Mrs. Feinman Steps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarciaRH
MarciaRH
390 Followers

Softly, but not in a mutter, he replied. "You won't embarrass yourself, Ellen, believe me."

A shudder running down her spine, Ellen allowed her fingertips to release the knot securing the strings around her neck, letting them fall down her front. A moment later she had the catch undone in the back and the bra fell away, baring her breasts. She gathered the top into both hands and held it before her, breathless.

This was only the fourth man for whom she had purposely bared her breasts. A boy, whom she had thought was her one true love at age sixteen, her husband, two years later, the man she had cheated on Bob with two years ago, and now this friend of Eddie's.

Terrified and excited both, knowing how, if not where this would end, Ellen remained still and waited for Eddie to make his decision. His decision was, as it turned out, to hesitantly reach out his right hand and remove the bra from her fingertips.

* * *

"This bikini cost how much?" he asked incredulously.

Face down on her towel, enjoying the closeness of Eddie, if not the sight of him--she knew he lay on his back staring up at the expensive little suit in his hands--she laughed.

"I don't know why that surprises me," he said in a more subdued tone. "Considering you have your own built in sauna, Jacuzzi and swimming pool. Look where you live."

Ellen harrumphed. "Young man. Your parents live here also, and they are a lot richer than--" She had almost said "Bob and I," but corrected it at the last moment to "--I am."

"Besides," she went on. "The bikini was a birthday present. I would never spend that much money on a suit."

She raised her head to gaze at Eddie laid out on his towel. As expected, the tiny yellow top was in one hand, the bikini bottom in the other. She imagined Eddie's hands, rather than hers, removing them from her body and barely stifled a moan.

You are shameless, VoR growl at her.

Stupid, is more like it, the second voice, which Ellen now dubbed ASM, for Aggravated Soccer Mom, disagreed. She's gonna get us in so much trouble.

She will if she doesn't watch out, VoR agreed. Ellen, has it occurred to you that nowhere in this cedar-lined motel room is there a condom? I can inform you with certainty that Mr. Abs is not packing one in his panties. Only the weapon the condom is designed to sheath. What are you going to do when Sir Galahad decides to unsheath that sword and brandish it in front of your face?

Oh, stop it, she chided them both. No one is having sex in this heat and humidity. I can't even imagine it.

It's the things you can't imagine that worry me, ASM grumbled.

Ellen dropped her chin onto the towel. As foolhardy as removing her bra had been, it was nothing compared to sliding down her bikini bottoms a moment later, stepping out of them, and handing them to the dumbstruck Eddie. He clearly hadn't expected either occurrence

"Um . . ." he had said uncertainly.

"As long as I'm being stupid," she admitted truthfully, "I may as well be stupid all the way." With great embarrassment, she had raised her hands and spun in a surprisingly well-executed inspection twirl. Thankfully, Eddie's expression had indicated that he felt as foolish as she.

"OK?" she asked, timidly.

"Mrs. Feinman." His voice came out a husky croak. "I wish you hadn't done that."

Ellen winced at the stab of pain.

"No!" he said, before embarrassment could make her snatch back her bathing suit and flee the room. "That's not what I meant." He put out a hand as if to restrain her, though he didn't actually make contact.

"What I meant was . . ." He licked his lips and gulped audibly. Ellen worried he'd pop a tendon in his hand he was squeezing it so hard around her bikini. Discomfited, she crossed her arms over her breasts and squeezed her thighs tightly together.

"Christ," he said, agitated. "How do I say this without sounding like a fool? Or a cad, which is exactly what I feel like right now."

Ellen wondered distractedly how a person her son's age could feel like a cad.

"Do you want me to get dressed?" she asked, timid again. "My robe is right there." She pointed at the row of pegs beside the door. "I could put it on, if that would be better."

His face looked pain. "Mrs. Feinman--Ellen. There is nothing I want less in the whole world right now than for you to put anything on."

Heat again baked Ellen's cheeks. "Eddie-"

"Really!" he assured her. "You--" He gulped again loudly. "You are almost a walking crime, you look so good."

Foolishly pleased by the absurd compliment, Ellen blushed fiery red. She'd also been absurdly relieved when Eddie had suggested that they lie down in their former positions and finish enjoying their steam bath. It wasn't like they could stay in here all day, he reminded her. He had then suggested--for modesty's sake--that it might be best if she lay down on her stomach. For modesty's sake.

Though agreeing, Ellen now wondered if misplaced chivalry would keep her young man--when had she started considering him her young man, she wondered--from accepting what chance had offered him. It was in that moment that Ellen realized she wanted Eddie to make love to her.

I told you so, ASM groaned.

Oh, shut up, VoR responded unexpectedly. I think it's sweet.

That she's going to bed with a boy half her age? Less than half her age? ASM harrumphed. Positively shameful. Tart!

I don't know about you, VoR mused, but I've rather missed the sexual aspect of our life. It's been what? Nine months? Ellen listened to her count the months with interest. A sex life was something she missed as well--badly.

Over a year now, VoR concluded. That's pitiful.

Well, why doesn't she screw someone her own age? Her boss, for instance. He'd be happy to oblige.

Ellen shook her head and dropped it to the folded towel. It wouldn't do for Eddie to look back and see the immense grin on her face; he might misunderstand. Or worse, he might not.

She continued to monitor the interior bickering with interest, though more as an eavesdropper might overhear a conversation rather than partake in it. She was content--let's face it, giddily happy--to be laying there nude with this young man.

ASM's right, she thought to herself. You are a tart.

"I want you to know that I appreciate this, Mrs.--um--Ellen. Not many women would feel secure--have the confidence, I guess--taking their clothes off in front of a guy they barely know. Thank you for trusting me."

Ellen snorted. "Eddie, I've known you since the age of six. You're not exactly a stranger."

"You know what I mean," he replied.

"I know what you mean, yes. And thank you for the compliment. But it's totally unwarranted, and not exactly true. I was anything but confident undressing in front of you." I was mortified, if you really want to know, she didn't add.

"Well . . . thank you anyway."

Another silence ensued. The last thing Ellen wanted was an extended silence. Experience had taught her that the longer an uncomfortable silence endured, the harder is was to recover from. If nothing else, twenty years of marriage had taught her that.

Turning onto her back, Ellen raised her knees, planted her feet and interlaced her fingers behind her head.

"So, anyone special in your life, Eddie?" she asked.

She felt his hesitation. "Not really. Kinda hoping that a certain situation will bear fruit though." He laughed at his presumptiveness, and Ellen laughed along with him.

"Anyone I know?" she asked coyly, immediately wanting to kick herself.

That was pretty flirtatious, VoR agreed.

Downright slutty, ASM sounded off. Of course, you are laying here nude.

Eddie's reply was characteristically hesitant. "You could say that. In fact--"

Ellen heard and felt him flip onto his stomach on the bench. Her bare breasts elicited a surprised intake of breath, and Ellen fought the grin wanting to split her face. She wondered if the hands behind the head were a bit much. Possibly, but surely her raised and locked together knees made up for it somewhat.

"In fact--?" she prompted.

Eddie groaned and Ellen burst out in laughter. Sitting up, facing him, she asked with a warm smile: "Eddie, why don't you just come right out and admit you want to make love to me?"

Eddie sat up also. His discomfort, Ellen couldn't help notice, was significantly compounded by the bulge in his shorts. It made her laugh again, which only compounded the blush on Eddie's face.

"Mrs. Feinman--" he pleaded.

"Oh, we're back to Mrs. Feinman again, are we?" Rising, Ellen grabbed her towel off the bench and folded it roughly in half and dropped it on the floor before Eddie's feet. Surprised, he snatched them up and then tentatively placed them back down beneath the bench. A look of dawning awareness had his eyebrows raised, his nostrils flared, and his mouth set in a grim line.

"Mrs. Feinman--"

Ellen laughed (where had she gotten this audacious courage?) and dropped to her knees and placed her forearms atop either of Eddie's thighs. She both felt, and saw the shudder course through his body. The bulge in his shorts actually twitched as hidden muscles reacted to her proximity. It took a real effort this time--not entirely successful--to stifle a giggle.

Once composed, Ellen smiled warmly and said: "I'll leave this decision to you as well, Eddie. I believe you want me to--" She cast a significant glance down at his huge hidden erection. "--but I also don't want to force myself on you. It's just that I have a feeling that embarrassment, and feelings of guilt over approaching your best friend's mother--"

Not to mention someone your own mother's age, ASM noted acidly.

"--are making this more difficult for you than need be. Therefore--" She had to grin at her own, slightly laughable ceremoniousness. "--I'll make the offer as I did with taking off my bikini. Would you like to make love to me?"

Following another, more powerful shudder, Eddie nodded curtly.

Slowly and deliberately, keeping her eyes locked with his as long as possible, Ellen bent forward and brought her lips down to the thumping bulge in his shorts and kissed it. His resulting shudder was terribly powerful. She even sensed that he raised his right hand momentarily, a hand meant to go to the back of her head, a hand she would have enjoyed touching her, before returning it the edge of the bench, where she sensed it gripped the wood crushingly. Now it was her turn to shiver.

VoR asked: Is this what you want, Ellen? To which ASM instantly responded, don't ask her that! To which VoR replied, hush! Let Ellen answer the question.

Ellen didn't have to think about it at all. She couldn't remember wanting anything like she wanted this. Not in the last few years, anyway. Not even with Eddie's father, who'd put the final nails in the coffin of her marriage. She wondered--and not idly, as Eddie Sr. had nearly split her up the middle their first time together--if she'd walk out of this sauna by herself afterward, or require a helping hand.

My God, she thought now. What if Eddie is even bigger?

Only one way to find out.

Grasping the waistband of Eddie's shorts above each hip, waiting for him to lift himself so that they could be removed, Ellen worked the shorts down his thighs and let them puddle around his ankles on the floor. His erection was every bit the equal of his father's, almost twice the size of her husband's--her ex-husband's, she reminded herself joyfully--long and thick and thickly-veined, possessing the same bulbous glans, the same dangerously bruised-looking bluish-plum color, the same set of immense testicles below. And just like his father, the left testicle was twice the size of his right.

Oh, my God, she thought distractedly. The sperm those things had pumped into her when he came. She beheld those of his son almost reverentially.

Keeping her eyes on his, relying on intuition and luck, she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his penis lovingly. If flesh and bone could melt, Eddie looked as though he'd pool happily around his own ankles. He shuddered again, comically asymmetrical this time, his swollen penis batting her gently on the lips. This was all the invitation Ellen required. Opening her mouth, she moved it down over his head and sucked on it lovingly, the way Eddie Sr., had so loved. It fact, she reminded herself, Eddie Sr. had gotten his first taste of lips in this very same sauna, in almost this exact position, holding her head tightly between his hands and running her mouth up and down his cock, demonstrating immediately who was in charge of that relationship. This time, she enjoyed the feeling of command that Eddie Jr.'s relatively tender age and inexperience allowed her. He kept his hands safely locked to the front edge of the bench while Ellen, in so many words, made love to his penis.

* * *

Some time later, gleaming with perspiration, Ellen stood before the full-length mirror in her bedroom. Eddie, also gleaming, stood dutifully beside her, his reflected eyes drinking in her beauty. Ellen had to admit that her body rivaled that of Demi Moore, if not that of a teenager, which, in some ways was much better, she thought. Her curves was more womanish (she refused to even consider the word voluptuous), her hips wide and solid-looking from child-birth, her thighs long and nicely compact from bicycling, her calves, forearms, biceps and shoulders nicely athletic-looking. Her only physical drawback was her breasts, she thought, beginning to show their age, both in sag, and stretch marks. Unfortunately, it was the one asset she could do nothing about with workouts and strict compliance to diet. Breasts were, by definition, mostly fat. Still, from the way Eddie's eyes seemed captivated by their reflections, maybe he critiqued them less critically them she. He didn't even seem fazed by her ugly, elongated aureole and thick nipples. Then again, she reminded herself, he looks at you from an entirely different perspective. Your oversized nipples probably look delicious to him, possible even nutritive. In the mirror, she watched her reflection stifle yet another embarrassing giggle.

"What's the matter?" he asked, picking up on her discomfort.

"Nothing," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him into the spacious master bathroom.

Drawing back the door of the white-tiled bath, Ellen spun the faucet to the left and backed out of the path of the spray before it could freeze her with cold water. The last thing she needed on her overheated skin was freezing cold water. Checking to make sure shampoo and cream rinse sat in their assigned positions, and likewise the liquid body wash--a bar of soap was there as well, should Eddie prefer that--she held out her left hand while adjusting the water temperature with her right.

"This is always the best part of a sauna: a nice, long hot shower afterwards. Don't you agree?" she asked innocently.

Eddie, his mouth curving crookedly, wasn't fooled. You just want a few minutes for my erection to recuperate itself, his expression read, which, though true, wasn't entirely the truth. Ellen really did long for the comforting hot spray on her shoulders and back. Nothing relaxed her the way a long hot shower did. And right now, she needed relaxing. Anxiety had begun to resurface, as well a certain insecurity at their difference in age. How much attraction could a woman Eddie's mother's age, no matter how well maintained and how loving, hold for a young man when thousands of voluptuous teenage girls (there was that word again, though more rightly used this time, she had to admit) passed him every day in the halls and quads of his campus? The thought depressed her; she felt suddenly old and uselessly sexless again. But then Eddie's hands slid into place, one atop her left breast, the other cupping her lower abdomen, the thumb in her belly button, and a no longer flaccid penis pressed between her cheeks.

"Oh!" she gasped. Unconsciously, she spun about and the hand formerly on her breast caressed the middle of her back while the other claimed her rear end. "Eddie!" she said, just as he kissed her. She kissed him back fiercely, surprised that he'd want his tongue in the same mouth that had just swallowed his ejaculation. Then it was her turn to want to melt down around her feet.

"Eddie," she whispered again, some time later. She was completely discomposed. All self-doubt, at least for the moment, had melted away. The truth was that she was having a horrible time not dropping to her knees and attacking his penis again. His ugly, massively swollen, vagina-destroying (from previous experience, not current knowledge), tonsil-battering penis that she wanted in every orifice at one time.

Oh, God, she thought miserably. Why can't there be three of him?

"Let me adjust this," Eddie said. Steam, escaping through the open shower door surrounded them both. Grasping Ellen by the biceps, he backed her into and then out of the scalding hot spray--she yelped, but made no attempt to disconnect herself from his grip, rather letting herself be guided to wherever Eddie wanted her--and watched with big blinking eyes as Eddie closed the door behind himself, sealing them in.

"Sorry if that burned you," he apologized.

"It didn't," Ellen lied. Thank God he had moved her out of the spray, however. The steam was so thick she could barely see his face. How could he stand that heat on his back? She was relieved, therefore, when he released her left arm and reached behind himself for the faucet.

"Don't make it hotter," she warned.

Eddie shook his head, though from his expression Ellen guessed that he was turning the knob in tiny increments to test the resulting temperature difference.

"Clockwise," she offered helpfully.

Eddie smiled in response, and Ellen felt the ambient temperature of the air cool a bit.

"Better?"

"Better," she agreed. She leaned forward and rose onto the balls of her feet for another kiss. Eddie met her on the way up, their tongues coupling eagerly. After a time, she informed him matter-of-factly: "You are the first man who's ever kissed me right after coming in my mouth."

His grin was impish. "And how many men would that be, exactly?"

"Three. You're the fourth." His hands slid gently up and down her spine, and cupped her rear end, which Ellen found almost irresistibly arousing. "You're only the fourth man I've ever been with," she clarified.

Eddie looked surprised. "Really?"

"Really," Ellen confirmed, laughing at his expression. "Despite my expertise with my mouth."

Eddie laughed and pecked her on the nose and then the forehead. "I find that really intriguing. Who were the other three? Your husband, obviously, and my dad. But, Number One?"

Ellen gasped, feeling her eyes widen to the diameter of silver dollars, her mouth the diameter of a dinner plate. "Eddie!" she choked out.

He laughed. "Don't worry. He didn't spill the beans. I found out completely by accident."

"How?" she croaked, not even attempting to deny the truth. The arms clasped lightly around her middle made her feel panicked now, rather than aroused. She tried, unsuccessfully, to ease herself off the swollen penis caught between her thighs and nestled into her genitals. She felt her heart start skipping beats again.

"I saw you together one night at a restaurant in Bethesda and followed you home. I already had my suspicions, but when I saw the two of you get out of his Mercedes and walk arm and arm into your house, well . . ." He shrugged. "I knew Mr. Feinman was away on business and James was on campus. I figured my dad had gotten lucky." His rather embarrassed grin disappeared. "I mean really lucky, Mrs. Feinman, not lucky, like getting unexpectedly laid. I can't tell you how much I envied him. Do you know how long--" He suddenly broke off.

A horrible thought surfaced in Ellen's mind. "Eddie . . . you didn't--"

MarciaRH
MarciaRH
390 Followers