Mrs. Feinman Steps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarciaRH
MarciaRH
387 Followers

"No!" he cut her off fiercely. "I would never do that! I mean . . . " His expression became sheepish. "Yeah, I mean I thought about it. I think about it all the time, if you really want to know. I even . . . this morning . . . but I never thought it might actually happen. Christ, I thought you had gone to work." He laughed, self-deprecatingly. "I came in here more as a sop to my misery than with any hopes of seeing you. I was totally shocked when you opened the door. The truth is, I didn't know who it was. I thought maybe it was James at first, ditching his appointment or something, or maybe Mr. Feinman, looking for you, but when you came through that door wearing that skimpy little bikini . . .?" He half-closed his eyes in memory; Ellen didn't remind him that she hadn't actually revealed the bikini until a few minutes after she'd entered, when removing her robe.

"So no," he went on. "I didn't bushwhack you. Though I certainly am glad you did me." He bent down to kiss her again, and Ellen rose up to meet him. Though shaken, she was thankful and relieved by his honesty.

"Forgiven?" he asked, some moments later.

"Forgiven," she confirmed.

Eddie spun them both under the hot spray and she moaned again as his hand slid up the taut flesh of her belly and closed over her right breast; moaned deeper as his lips traced fire down the line of her jaw to her vulnerable neck, to the hollow just below her ear, out along the ridge of her shoulder and back to her neck. She winced slightly at the pressure he applied to her swollen nipple with his thumb and forefinger, enjoyed the sensation of it rolled between his fingertips, discovered she was up on her tiptoes only when they began to quiver and spasm beneath her. She didn't know why impulse made her stretch out her entire frame as it did, arching her back, forcing back her head in the beginnings of an unexpected orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Eddie!"

Quickly wrapping her arms around his neck, she raised herself and wrapped her legs around his waist. Instantly, Eddie clasped her behind and lifted her clear of his erection and then, with no subtleness whatsoever, lowered her roughly onto it. Her gasp was stifled as she sank her teeth into the meat of his shoulder--which did nothing to stop the convulsion of pain as his massive cock-head overstretched her vagina and impaled her mercilessly.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned through the flesh between her teeth. Eddie Sr. hadn't hurt her this wonderfully bad. She wondered if blood was even then flowing down Eddie's thighs. She felt that it must. No one could hurt this much and not be fatally wounded. He offered no apology, however, and Ellen didn't want one. She wanted to be fucked ruthlessly, degradingly, made to keen and plea for mercy, made to beg to be fucked harder and deeper--agonizingly deeper--made to wail in misery with her head thrown back and shrieks ripping out her throat. Instead, Eddie lowered her to her back on the streaming tiles and proceeded to love to her so gently, so thoroughly, so completely, that Ellen couldn't help but sob with joy. When he came, too soon, but not soon enough for her aching loins, Ellen surrendered herself completely to orgasm.

"Oh, Eddie," she moaned into his shoulder.

"Oh, Mrs. Feinman," he moaned back, as pulse after pulse of nutrient flowed into her hungry womb. The influx never seemed to stop, which suited Ellen, who'd lie there beneath the thundering spray and swallow his seed for the rest of eternity. However, even her wonderful Eddie was not without limit; eventually his spasms died away.

Neither lover could move. Neither wanted to move, least of all Ellen. Finally, exhaustedly, she murmured into his ear: "Marry me, Eddie. I never want you to leave this house again. Ever, ever again."

Eddie laughed, and Ellen laughed along with him, and neither stopped, for a very long time.

THE END

MarciaRH
MarciaRH
387 Followers