Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn, David," she said and she gently pushed me to the edge of the bed again. I had been so wrapped up in what we were doing to her that I totally forgot about myself. "Have you ever had a blow job David?" I shook my head no, having lost my ability to speak once again. "Well, it's about time you had one then, now isn't it. And who better to give you your first one that Mrs. Fletcher, Right." She smiled at me as I nodded yes.

"If you don't mind," I said, "I'd like it if Ellen could do it." She giggled and then looked down at my dick. My heart pounded because I didn't know what to expect. Ellen held my throbbing cock in her hand and placed her mouth above it. The next thing I felt was almost impossible for me to explain to myself. She brought her tongue out of her mouth and slowly licked the underside of my dick like a Popsicle. The sensation was unbelievable. I would have shot my load right then and there, but Ellen knew that she had a virgin in her hands. She quickly held the head of my cock as hard as she could. She squeezed until my dick stopped convulsing in her hand. A tiny bit of cum oozed its way out of my cock and, not easing up on her grip, she licked it from my cock and took it into her mouth as I watched in disbelief. She looked at me smiling and said, "Um, you taste very good. Do you think we can go on David?"

"I'll try to last as long as I can," I said weakly. She smiled as if she understood and said, "Do the best you can David. We can continue this more later if you think you like what I can do for you." Who is she kidding I thought to myself. She eased her choke hold on my cock and slowly eased my entire throbbing shaft into her mouth. I vaguely remember feeling her tongue dance over my cock. Fireworks were exploding inside of my brain as she pulled her wet mouth up and down over my dick.

I don't know how long it took before I lost control but I'm sure it wasn't very long. I felt my balls tightened as they prepared to send all the cum that they could produce on its journey. The shaft of my cock seemed to stretch, the head of my cock expand. My hips lifted and my legs flew up in the air as I let out a scream and felt my cum travel up and out of my cock and into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as my cock pulsated, depositing more and more hot cum into her mouth. I thought I heard her gag and I looked down between my legs where she had her face buried.

I watched as she stopped her up and down motion on my dick and I heard her gulp as she swallowed a load of my cum down her throat. She swallowed once more and then went back to her piston stroke with her head. She squeezed my cock so that all of my cum would be in her mouth. She swallowed twice more before she finally took her mouth off of my dick. A long line of sticky, thick cum stretched from the head of my dick to her lips. She opened her mouth and brought her tongue out to collect as much as she could. She squeezed the head of my cock again bringing a small dab of cum to the top. As she licked it up I could see the inside of her mouth coated with my milky cum.

She put her mouth over my cock once more, not wanting this session to end. As my cock started to loose its rigid form she finally took my cock from her mouth and went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. I sat on her bed and waited for her to return. She came back and sat on the bed next to me.

She put her arm around me and said, "You did very well David. I wish I had someone like you back in Florida. If you're brother is half as good as you, I'm sure my daughter will be pleased."

I smiled at her and said, "I owe it all to my teacher. The wedding isn't for two more days. Would you mind showing me more of what you can. I don't think we can do anymore today. We still have to go to the rehearsal party, but I'm sure you'll need some help finding your way back to this hotel tonight. Am I right?" I said smiling.

"You know David, besides being handsome, you're very smart too. Shall we say it's a date." We shook hands and kissed. "I'll see you after the party tonight," she said. "Be prepared. Ellen has much more to show you."

We cleaned ourselves up and went to the party. It couldn't end fast enough for me.

12