Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to say it, but you look like a hooker," I replied. "Great," she said with a wide smile across her face. "That's exactly how I wanted to look for you today David." She came over to me and kissed me passionately. I struggled to keep us on the road until she finally let go. "I'll put on the shoes and some red lipstick when we get to the mall," she giggled.

When we finally got to the mall, I prayed that we wouldn't run into anyone that I knew. It was relatively early for the mall to be crowded, so I thought that I might be safe. Ellen put her lipstick on and slipped on her black, high-heeled shoes as I found a parking space. She took a pair of very dark sunglasses from the glove compartment, put them on, turned to me, and said, " I'm ready." I got out of the car and went around to open the door for her. As she spread her legs to get out I could make out the elastic at the top of her stockings. My cock began to stiffen as I thought of what people might think as we walked into the mall. Ellen looked the part as she walked beside me. Her hips swayed back and forth sensuously. Her tits bounced just the slightest, a small jiggle as each heel touched the ground. And the sound of her walk was nearly silent. I expected a booming noise as her high heels hit the floor tile, but she walked so lightly, you hardly knew she was there.

The tux rental store was in the middle of the mall, so we had a bit of a walk to get there. I thought I would be embarrassed to be seen with Ellen dressed as she was, but I wasn't. I felt proud to be with her. Men and women looked, some openly and some trying to hide their stares. I could imagine the men wanting to be in my place, the women wanting to look as good as Ellen. Ellen put her arm around me a placed her hand in my back pocket. She squeezed my ass and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "I'm very happy to be with you David," she said, wiping the lipstick from my face. "You make me feel very good."

"There's no one else I'd rather be with," I told her, and I kissed her on the lips." She squeezed my ass again as we entered the store. I told the manager who I was and he knew the whole story. Ellen sat in a chair as he fitted me for my tux. Ellen crossed her legs and her skirt rode up her thigh as far as it could. She tugged on it to try to bring it down but it stayed where it was. The elastic of her stocking was clearly visible. She smiled her approval as I stood there with a hard on building in my pants.

The manager brought out a tux for me to try on, and Ellen came over for a closer inspection after I had put it on. "Very nice," she said as she walked around me as I stood there. "I've always found a man in a tuxedo to be a great turn on," she told the manager. "I just want to jump right in bed with the guy." The manager raised his eyebrows at me and all I could do was smile and shrug my shoulders. After we were all satisfied with the fit, the manager put the tux in a bag, and we left with the manager staring and shaking his head. As we headed for the exit, Ellen turned to me and said, " There's a store in here that I have to stop at. I saw it as we came in." I didn't ask which one and was not totally surprised when Ellen led me into a "Victory Secrets" store. "Why don't you take a look around and see if you see something you would like me to wear for you David," she told me.

"I have to talk to a salesperson about an order." I gave her a puzzled look as she smiled at me and walked away. Just being in this store with Ellen was enough to make me want to fuck her in one of the fitting rooms. As I began to browse for something I knew I would like, I let the vision build in my mind. Ellen and I make our way to the back of the store where the fitting rooms are. Another attractive woman follows us, wanting to try on a very sexy item of lingerie. As Ellen and I go to the last fitting room, the other woman goes into the one next to ours. Ellen takes off her skirt and panties as I pull my pants down around my ankles, my hard cock rubbing against Ellen in the close quarters. The woman next to us is taking off her dress also. Ellen is standing, her legs spread as far apart as she could in the small room. I push my hard cock deep inside of Ellen's wet pussy.

As I thrust my cock into Ellen, her ass bangs softly against the wall. The woman in the fitting room next to us is wearing only her bra and panties now, her clothes piled on the floor next to her. She hears our moans and presses her ear to the thin wall to listen. She begins to get turned on as she realizes what we are doing in the room next to her. She places one leg up on the seat conveniently provided in the room. She pulls her panties to one side and sticks her fingers in her mouth as she prepares to shove them deep inside her own cunt. She mounts her hand and begins to rock her hips to the same beat as ours. She plays with her clit as Ellen rubs her own.

The three of us grind our way to orgasm. I push my cock as far as I can into Ellen, as the woman, in the booth next to us, pushes her fingers so far inside of herself that she cries out. Ellen cries out too, as she reaches orgasm. Her body shakes as my hot cum fills her cunt. The woman next to us collapses to the floor as her own orgasm rips through her body. She slides down onto the floor, her feet together and her knees spread far apart. Her cunt is open wide as she continues to pump her fingers into and out of her wet pussy. Ellen's body weakens as her orgasm saps her of her strength. I hold her in my arms as I continue to pump my cock into her pussy.

I finally help Ellen sit on the chair in our fitting room and watch as my cum pours out of her cunt and onto the carpet. The woman next to us feels her pussy convulse and looks down between her legs to watch as a flood of her fluid comes from her pussy. As we leave our mess on the floor and leave the fitting room, the woman next to us comes out also. We all smile at each other. She says to Ellen and I, " Thank you very much. I had a great time."

"You're welcome," replies Ellen. "We're happy to have helped."

I was standing in the store, lost in my imagination, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Ellen. She was smiling as she asked, " Did you have fun in your little dream world?" I looked at her as I tried to come back from where my mind had drifted. I felt Ellen's hand as she touched the hard on I had given myself.

"I guess I did," I said. She smiled and said, " I got what I came for. Let's go. We've done all that we had to do. Now it's time for you to obey your parents' wishes and make Mrs. Fletcher a very happy woman." Ellen carried a small bag from the store as we made our way back to the car.

"What did you buy?" I asked. "It's just something I ordered when I called from your mom's house. I also found something to wear while you were off in "never-never land". Take us back to the hotel David. We don't have too much time to be together. Let's make the most of it."

Ellen sat next to me as I kept my right hand between her legs. I felt her wet pussy and wondered what her panties smelled like now. We had the rest of today and tomorrow to be together. I was determined to make the most of it.

12