Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen and I went directly to the bedroom. There was no need to do anything else. We had come here together to do one thing, and one thing only. We both had a physical desire that was eating us alive. Our bodies ached for us to be together, as one. We had had our times together, but this was different. Ellen wasn't going to teach me anything new tonight. She had shown me everything she had wanted to, up to this point. I'm sure that there are still a few tricks up her sleeve, but this was not the time to reveal them. Ellen was here to enjoy the fruits of her labor. She had taught a young boy what sex was all about. She now wanted the man that she had molded, to satisfy her the way she needed to be. The animal instinct deep inside both of us, needed to be satisfied. We had evolved into man and woman, but the animal from which we came, still existed in us, the act of perpetuating the species, primary in its thoughts. A fire, like that which is contained in a volcano, burned deep inside both of us. It was a fire that would not go out on its own. It would only continue to burn, until the animal, contained within, was satisfied. I could sense that fire inside of myself. I wanted, no needed, to satisfy that animal. As I looked into Ellen's eyes, I saw that fire and sensed that animal too.

Ellen stood at the foot of the bed, her inviting shape outlined against the white walls of the room. I walked up to her and slowly brought my arms around her body, reaching for the zipper that held her dress up, hiding the body that I craved. I locked my eyes on hers, seeing the desires of physical pleasure within. I pulled the zipper down, allowing her dress to cascade softly to the floor. She stood in front of me, her firm tits, which held her dress in place for so long, patiently waiting to be caressed. Her nipples grew hard in anticipation, wanting to be suckled as a new mothers' would. I watched, as her chest and stomach, rose and fell as she breathed heavily, her lungs filling with the oxygen rich air that would energize her muscles as she made love. Her strong hips flowed out from her waist, blending with the muscles of her legs. I had experienced their strength when she lifted my body and hers off of the bed the previous night. I wanted to feel their strength once again.

There she stood. All that I had ever wanted in a woman was in the form that was in front of me. High heels, stocking covered legs, a garter belt, and a smile, that was all that covered the toned and willing body of Ellen. A couple of days before, I would have stood frozen with fright or ran. Tonight, I could only think of the pleasures that awaited the both of us. I stepped towards Ellen, and picked her up in my arms. My strength seemed endless. She put her arms around my neck and brought her lips to my cheek and kissed me. I carried her to the bed, and gently put her down. As I took my clothes off, I tried to think of how I would take Ellen. I decided to let what was about to happen control the outcome. As I joined her on the bed, I knew that neither one of us would be disappointed.

I positioned myself over Ellen's body, my knees on either side of her hips. I brought my face to hers and kissed her gently. I slowly pushed my tongue into her open mouth. I gently felt the inside of her mouth, our tongues caressing each other's. I held her head in my hands as I softly, gently, kissed her face. I kissed her forehead, her temples, her nose and her chin. I brought my lips to the side of her head and gently nibbled on her ear lobes. I kissed her behind her ears, and felt her hips rise from the bed. I slowly made my way down to her neck, kissing, licking and biting. I buried my face, where her shoulder and neck meet. I licked and sucked and kissed as Ellen finally brought her hands from the bed and rubbed my chest. Her fingers found my nipples and gently caressed them. As my nipples hardened, she focused her attention on them. Lightly, her fingertips floated over them, sending chills through my entire body. I brought my body up, taking my nipples to her mouth. I moaned softly with pleasure, as she gently placed her lips over them. I felt her tongue slowly drag across them. She sucked on them gently, not reaching that point where I would be forced to pull away. Ellen took me to the point where I pushed my chest down onto her mouth, wanting to feel more of her talented and experienced mouth on my tits. Reluctantly, I pulled my chest from her mouth, and continued my way down her body with my own.

I kissed Ellen's lips once again, before continuing my journey. I kissed her chin next and made my way to her neck. She tilted her head back, allowing me to kiss her neck under her chin. I let my tongue drag down from her neck to the top of her chest. I kissed her chest, feeling the softness of her tits as they expanded over her as she lay there. I kissed, licked and gently nibbled my way around her tits, slowly making my way to her nipples. I felt the puckered skin of her areolas as her nipples awaited the stimulation of my mouth. Ellen arched her back, her body demanding I pay attention, to the two hard buttons, that stood erect on the summit of her firm tits. As I took her left nipple into my mouth, I was surprised at how much harder it felt on this night. There was no give, as I ever so gently, applied pressure onto it with my teeth. Ellen moaned, as her nipple refused to give in. She placed her hands on my back and squeezed my skin. I could feel her fingernails digging in, filling me with an electrical pain and extreme pleasure. I noticed my breathing become heavier, and felt my heart pump with determined force. I took my mouth from her nipple and made my way down to her stomach. Ellen released her grip on my back and let her arms fall to her side. I moved my position, placing my legs inside of hers, spreading her legs far less than I would later on, as I fucked her. I dragged my tongue over her stomach, making tighter and tighter circles, until I reached her belly button. I stuck my tongue, hard into her navel, extracting a slight laugh from her. Ellen giggled like a little girl, as I sucked and poked at her navel, playing happily with the spot on her body that turned her into a child. When she could take no more, she gently pushed on my head, urging me to continue on my travels down her body.

I traveled further, taking my mouth to her sides, kissing her waist and biting it. I licked her hips, feeling the hardness of the bone that I could hold onto later on, as I fucked her cunt with my hard cock. I let my tongue float down the top of her leg, gliding down the hill of her thighs, tickling her knee, and finally ending at her ankles. As I worked my way back up, I lifted her leg into the air. I opened my mouth, dragging it down her calf. I stopped at her knee, kissing and licking the back of it. Ellen's other leg moved, widening the distance between her legs. I looked at Ellen's face. Her eyes were closed, but a wide smile was present on her mouth. I slowly kissed, the inside of her thigh, taking my time as I worked my way down towards the cunt she had uncovered for me. I felt the muscles of her thigh tighten as I drew closer to where she really wanted my mouth to be. I brought her leg back down to the bed, flexing it at the knee. Ellen did the same with her other leg and shifted her body's position, preparing herself for what was to come. Ellen spread her knees apart as she sensed my head lowering down towards her pussy. She brought her hands between her legs and gently pulled her lips apart to greet my mouth. I could see the wetness of her cunt. The soft, milky fluid her body made to lubricate her cunt was already flowing. I could see that the lips of her pussy had grown, creating a soft bed to lay my face in. I stuck out my tongue, eager to taste Ellen once again. I gently brought my tongue up from the crack of her ass to her clit. Ellen let out a shuddering moan as she felt what she had been waiting for. Automatically her knees fell further apart from each other. Her cunt rose into the air as she tightened the muscles of her ass. I felt her hard and erect clit and placed my lips over it. Ellen moaned again, as I gently began to suck and lick it. I could sense that she wanted to rock her hips and let an orgasm fill her body, but she controlled herself. She would enjoy what she felt now, and wait for the right moment to let her body take over. Ellen took her hands from her pussy and grasped the sheets of the bed. She held on to it as if her life depended on it. I felt the lips of her cunt surround my tongue as I pushed it in as far as I could. My face rested upon the soft, hairless skin that surrounded Ellen's dark tunnel of passion. The juice of Ellen's cunt tasted as sweet as it ever had to me. I put my mouth to her clit once more and slid two fingers into her widening hole. My fingers pumped in and out of her hot cunt easily, as I pushed her body as far as I dared. Ellen's hands pulled at the sheets harder. The meticulous job that the housekeepers had done was now in disarray. I heard Ellen whimper as she fought to stave off the orgasm that was fighting to be released. I heard Ellen breathing through her mouth, sounding like a woman who was trying to give birth.

I decided that I had pushed Ellen far enough, and quickly stopped my assault on her cunt with my mouth. I heard Ellen expel a sigh of relief as I allowed Ellen to calm herself, waiting patiently to continue on. I moved my body up to Ellen's face once again. This time, however, it would be Ellen's turn to excite me. I placed my knees under Ellen's arms and extended my body. I leaned forward and put my hands on top of the headboard of the bed. I lowered my hips, placing my hard cock in front of her face. I could see a drop of my pre-cum, perched at the tip of my cock. The clear fluid glistened like a crystal. My cock pulsed up and down, with every beat of my heart, as my blood flowed through it. Ellen reached out and gently held my cock in her soft hand. She steadied its motion, and brought her talented tongue out of her warm mouth, to taste me. She touched the tip of her tongue to the head of my cock. My pre-cum adhered to her tongue, as if it was magnetized. A long, thin, silvery line of fluid, stretched from her tongue to my cock. She let it slowly stretch, and sink with gravity, until it fell upon her chest. She reached out with her other hand's finger, touched the line, and smeared the slippery fluid over her nipples. She moaned, imagining how easily my cock, would slide in and out of her cunt, as hotter, thicker, and greater amounts of another wonderful substance, would fill her.

Ellen left her thoughts and began to make love to my cock. Slowly, she brought her lips to my cock, and opened her mouth. Slowly, my hard cock disappeared into her warm and wet mouth. The head of my cock felt the soft, teasing touch of her tongue, as she caressed it. I could sense her tongue, bounce over the engorged blood vessels that surrounded my hard shaft, giving my cock its rigid form and strength. Further and further she pushed her mouth over my cock, until her nose rested upon my body. She moaned softly, sending slight vibrations through my shaft and down to my balls. My hips moved automatically, pushing my cock further still, into her throat. I would have thought that Ellen would have gagged, but she seemed to enjoy the deeper penetration of my hard cock into her face. I felt her open her mouth, as she pushed her tongue out of her mouth, and touched my balls. Soon, I felt her tongue lashing out like a snakes, flicking at my balls with unbelievable speed. I moaned with pleasure, as she worked on me as a professional would. Finally, she stopped her flicking tongue, and slowly pulled her head away from my body. She stopped when the head of my cock was all that was left inside of her mouth. She kept her lips over the head of my cock, and slowly began to rotate her tongue over it. First, clockwise, and then, counter clockwise. She would stop at the bottom of my cock, and tickle me, flicking her tongue as fast as she could. I arched my back, hoping that Ellen knew when to stop. She squeezed my cock hard, dulling the sensations that flooded my senses. Again, she plunged her face onto my cock. I watched as it disappeared, and wished I could let my cock explode inside of her mouth. I wanted to see my cum, ooze out from between her lips and my hard shaft, and slowly, drip, down her chin. I wanted to see, and hear, her swallow my hot, thick cum, down her throat. I knew, however, that this was not how tonight was supposed to be. The product of my passion for Ellen was to be deposited into her cunt on this night. My cock would have its chance to perform, but not now and not inside of this warm, wet hole. My destination on this day lie between Ellen's legs, and the time was now.

Slowly, I pulled my hips away from Ellen's face, and she let my cock slip out of her mouth. I leaned down, and kissed her lips, knowing that the time had come to make love to Ellen. Softly, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. The thrill I sensed was different this time. It was as if I was kissing a woman for the first time. I felt the insides of my body quiver. Tightness came over my crotch and spilled into my stomach. My breathing became short and shallow. I could sense a change in Ellen, too. The confidence I had always sensed from her seemed to be taken over by a feeling of unknowing anticipation. We had had sex before, but had we made love? As Ellen let her hand caress my arm, I felt a slight, nervous shake to her touch. I wondered if she felt that same quiver, deep inside of her own body. Was she as nervous as I? Was this woman of age and experience, feeling the wonderment of a virgin once again? Was she hoping too, that this voyage into the unknown would be all that she hoped it would be? Would it be as good as the first time she had made love? Would it be as memorable as the last?

I put my arms underneath Ellen's soft body, and held her tight, burying my face into her warm neck. I felt her heat rise up and through my body, as I lay between her legs. I hoped that my embrace would restore her confidence. She held me tightly too, holding me as if she would never let me go. She rocked me back and forth slowly, as my mother had, when I was a child. I lifted my face from her neck and looked into her eyes. The playful, take it to the extreme look, was replaced by a sincere, caring gaze. She knew, that what we were about to do, was something she had not done in a long time. Ellen was about to make love to a man that she really cared for. When she would soon spread her legs, and allow my hard cock to enter her, she would do it for me, just as much as she would be doing it for herself. Ellen and I would share our bodies this night.

I kissed Ellen softly, our lips slowly separating. As I raised my hips from her body, and Ellen slowly spread her legs, willingly, lovingly opening her self to me. Slowly, softly, gently, I placed the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy. As my cock came closer, I could feel the heat that was coming from her. I placed the head of my cock on the lips of her cunt, and slowly spread them apart with it. The head of my cock was bathed in the warm, wet fluids of Ellen's cunt. Ellen closed her eyes and moaned softly, as the head of my cock brushed gently over the engorged body of her clit. I felt her hard button twitch, as my cock rested upon it. Ellen slowly raised her hips, allowing the head of my cock to enter her. She stopped when she knew that the entire head of my cock was in her, keeping my pulsating shaft outside, until she was ready to feel its entire length, plunge deeply into her cunt. We stayed frozen in that position, enjoying the sensations, daring not to go further. We both knew that the slightest motion would set both of us off on a journey that we couldn't stop. Ellen lowered her hips back down to the bed. I allowed the head of my cock to slip out of her cunt, feeling the cool air of the room surround it. I brought my hips back down to Ellen, and once again, put the head of my cock into her. The excitement of penetration had decreased for both of us, allowing us to go further without the risk of going too far, too fast. I began to rock my hips, only letting the head of my cock enter and exit Ellen's wet cunt. I could sense extreme heat inside of Ellen. It was as if her body's temperature had risen past what could be considered normal. Ellen began to rock her body with mine. She kept her hips on the bed, letting me control how deep my cock would enter. Finally, I began to ease the shaft of my cock into her cunt. Slowly, I pushed into her, a fraction of an inch at a time. Slower still, I would pull my cock from her steaming, dark hole. I didn't care how long it would take until my entire shaft was deep inside of her cunt. Ellen waited patiently too, enjoying every stroke of my cock as it slowly stretched her cunt to its limits. She smiled as we looked into each other's eyes. I hoped that she would be proud of what she had taught me and what I had learned. I leaned down to kiss her softly, as I slowly continued my journey into her. Finally, I pushed the entire length of my shaft into Ellen's cunt. Ellen let out a sigh of relief, knowing now that she could allow her orgasm to build. My balls rested against her ass, and I could feel the wetness from the juices of her cunt that had spilled out of her hole. The hairs of my balls stuck to her ass and I could feel a slight tug at them when I pulled my hard cock out of her. Slowly, gently, I began to pump the entire length of my hard cock into Ellen's wet cunt, with the purpose of bringing both of us to our ultimate destination. So easily my cock slid in and out of her wet cunt. I imagined her fluids being pushed out of her cunt every time my cock fell into her. Ellen reached down and grabbed her thighs, lifting her hips higher into the air, spreading her legs farther apart for me. I continued to pump into her, and then suddenly, Ellen's hips expanded even more. I fell deep into her, feeling as if I had gone over a dip on a roller coaster. Ellen whimpered with delight, as the head of my cock, pushed her cervix back inside of her. We both began to increase speed, as our bodies yearned to reach their final goal. Sweat began to roll down my chest despite the cool air that was circulating throughout the room. I pushed my cock as deep as I could into Elle's cunt, pressing down between her legs. I rubbed my crotch, hard against hers, pushing down onto her clit. Ellen's moans began to become louder, as she let her body lose control. Ellen's mind had controlled long enough. She was now ready to let the animal inside of her, take her back in time. Back to a time when a woman was an animal, and sex was performed at that level.

I could sense Ellen's body start preparing itself, taking her to where she wanted to go. I knew that she would soon release an orgasm that would shake the room. I increased the power behind each thrust of my hard cock into her soft cunt. She met each of my thrusts with one of her own. Our bodies slapped into each other with the sole purpose of driving each other crazy with pleasure. I felt the muscles around my balls tighten, as they prepared to send my seed deep into Ellen's waiting cunt. As I pumped into Ellen, her hips widened one last time before my cum would explode from the hole at the tip of my cock, deep inside of her. Ellen continued to moan, as her orgasm came up from the depths of her body. Ellen pushed her hips hard into mine, her eyes widened, as a determined look covered her face. Her legs lifted her body and mine off of the bed, as we both came.

I felt my cum rocket up my shaft and out of my cock. With each spasm, I felt a stream of hot liquid rise up and shoot into Ellen. Ellen cried out as she felt my hot cum, hit the back walls of her cunt, coating her insides with my thick fluid. I felt the muscles inside of her cunt grab my cock, wanting to keep it deep inside of her. I felt her loosen her grip allowing my cock to pump in and out of her freely, once more. On and on she rocked, as my cock continued to pour my milky white sperm into her. The distinct sound, of her cum-filled cunt, filled the room. As I listened to this pleasing, sloshing sound, another load of cum came spewing from my cock. Again, my hot, thick fluid sent a stimulating message to Ellen's cunt, sending another fit filled wave of pleasure through her body. I continued to pump my cock into her, long past the time when anymore cum would leave my cock and fall deep inside of her. As I pumped my cock into her, the cum that I had filled her with, poured out of her. It flowed out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. My balls bounced into the gooey mess, spreading it all over her cheeks. Slowly, our bodies gave in to exhaustion. No longer could I lift my hips from hers and pound back into her wet cunt. Ellen too had lost her ability to lift her hips from the bed and slam into mine. Reluctantly, we had to stop, because our bodies had done all that they could. I rested my body between Ellen's legs, my cock still pulsating inside of her. She squeezed my cock with the muscles of her cunt, it's strength only a fraction of what it had been seconds before. She held my body in her arms as tightly as she could. I put my arms under her body, and squeezed her.