Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly moaned her approval of what I just told her as she continued to lick and suck my nipples. She grabbed at my shorts and pushed them towards the ground. She allowed her body to drop at the same time, ending up with her face between my legs. She quickly grabbed my hardening cock and took it into her mouth. She gently caressed it with her lips and tongue, seemingly thanking it for what it would be doing to her in the future. Lilly took her mouth from my cock, letting her hands fondle it now. She looked up at me from her kneeling position and spoke.

" I didn't forget that you were going to eat me David," she said. "I have plans for that. Just do as I wish and you'll see me go wild. I promise."

She plunged her mouth over my cock once more; her words making me wonder what she had in store. I couldn't wait to find out, sure that it was something I had never experienced before. I reached down and put my hands on her soft shoulders. I gently squeezed her, reluctantly making her take her mouth from my cock. I helped her to her feet, knowing that her mature body was aching to feel like a teenager once more. Soon, I would make that teenage feeling re-emerge between her legs. I put my arms around her and held her tight against my body. The head of my cock slid across her belly, smearing a drop of my slippery pre-cum on her. She held me tightly, joyful to have a young man who wanted her when age was such a factor. I eased my hold on her and leaned back to talk.

" Why don't you show me your big surprise," I said smiling down at her. " You've got my interest way up there Lilly. What's this older lady going to teach to this younger guy? Come on. Show me."

" Okay David," she said eagerly. " Watch and see what we can do. You won't find many young ones that want to do what I want to."

Lilly turned, and as she did, I placed my hand over her ass and squeezed. Her ass felt hot even though the room was cool. Lilly was ready to fly; the engine in her body was revving at full speed. Anticipation had Lilly's body boiling. We walked into the bedroom as memories of Ellen, and I, and Lilly, filled my head. Today, another page or two of recollections would be written. Lilly went to a bag that had been placed on one of the bedroom chairs. Obviously, Lilly had been here earlier. I stayed close to her, and as she bent down to open the bag, I put my hand between her legs. The hairs that covered Lilly's pussy were soaked. Lilly was obviously very excited about what was going to take place. Her cunt was flowing and we hadn't even gotten started. As she rummaged inside the bag, I pushed a finger up into her cunt. It was as if I poked a hole into a fluid-filled container, as I felt my finger become coated with the warm, slippery juice of Lilly's cunt. She continued to gather things from the bag, not paying too much attention to the wet mess I was creating. She finally straightened up and I sadly pulled my finger out of her. I put my finger into my mouth and tasted Lilly's juice as she turned to show me what she had brought. Inside a bowl, I saw a bunch of small glass balls, strung together on a very fine but yet very strong piece of material. They were spaced evenly apart, a ring that you could fit your finger in, was at the end. At first I thought it was a necklace of some sort.

" What's that for?" I asked, totally puzzled.

" You're goin' to put this up my butt David," she said matter-of-factly.

" What?" I said in disbelief.

" That's right David," she said calmly. " I'm going to lube this up with some baby oil and then you're going to push them, one at a time, into my asshole."

" All of them?" I asked with wide eyes.

" All of them David," she answered.

I stood not really believing what she was telling me. Sensing my confusion, Lilly sat down on the bed and spoke.

" David," she said peacefully. "You are going to put these little glass balls into my ass. Don't worry. It doesn't hurt. It's exciting to me. Gets me really going just thinking about it. Couldn't you tell? I'm really wet, ain't I? After you get them all inside of me, you're going to eat my pussy. And when we feel that we're ready, you're going to start pulling these miraculous little balls out of my ass. Remember, one at a time at first, and slowly. When the time is right, you'll pull the rest out all at once. I trust you with my body to do the correct thing David. Do it right, and you won't believe your eyes. Ready?"

I nodded my head yes. I felt myself shaking, excited just by what she had said. What would I see when I did as Lilly had just told me? I couldn't wait to find out. Ellen had picked a winner when she found Lilly. I watched, as she poured enough baby oil out of a bottle she had brought, to cover all of the glass balls. I felt excitement grow inside of me as I thought of pushing those shinny orbs into Lilly's asshole. Lilly climbed up onto the bed and I followed obediently. She placed the bowl carefully on the bed next to us, its contents glistening in the lights of the room. Lilly got onto her hands and knees and slid the bowl between her legs. I positioned myself behind her; Lilly's round ass looking so smooth and tight as I gazed at it. Lilly got down onto her elbows and then put the side of her face onto the bed. She spread her knees as far apart as she could and reached behind herself to grab her ass. Lilly pulled the cheeks of her ass apart, displaying her clean, puckered asshole to me. I stared at it, observing the folds of skin that could expand so easily when they needed to. I saw her hole twitch with anticipation, knowing better than I of what was to come. I leaned down and kissed her left cheek. I opened my mouth and bit her gently. I let my tongue out of my mouth as far as it could reach. Slowly, I licked a long continuous area of her ass. I heard Lilly moan with delight as I paid homage to her beautiful, inviting ass. I did the same to her other cheek as the thought of what was to happen next made my heart race.

" It's time David," I heard her say with a sexy voice. " Put those magic balls into my ass."

I brought the bowl close to me and dipped my fingers into the slippery solution. I found the ball that was at the end and held it above the bowl, allowing the others to dangle, dripping oil as I did. I grasped the slimy ball as well as I could and brought it towards Lilly's ass. Lilly pulled her cheeks apart once more, causing a small cavity to appear in the middle of her asshole. I carefully placed the glass ball over the opening, took a deep breath, and pushed gently with my thumb. Nothing happened.

" Push harder David," Lilly said softly. " Don't be afraid. It won't hurt me. Remember, I like it."

Not letting the ball lose its place, I applied greater pressure with my thumb. Finally, I felt the resistance in Lilly's asshole ebb. Slowly, the ball began to enter her. I watched with little boy fascination as Lilly's asshole began to envelop the glass ball. Slowly, her hole expanded until half of the glass ball was invisible. It was as if the mouth of an eyeless creature was swallowing its dinner. And then, in the blink of an eye, her asshole seemed to devour the glass ball. The skin around her asshole seemed to leap up and suck the ball in. Lilly's asshole pulsed and appeared to bulge slightly. Slowly, her asshole reverted back to its original form; the string of balls hanging from it the only indication that something was amiss. Lilly rocked her hips back and forth, undoubtedly excited by what she felt. And then at last, Lilly's body relaxed as the first of ten had found its place inside of her.

" Ooo," she moaned softly. " That felt so good David. You did so well. You should be proud of yourself. The first one is always the hardest David. The rest will be easy. Tell me when you're done. I'm just going to let my mind go blank and enjoy what you do to me. Remember, everything except the ring at the end goes inside of my asshole."

I did as Lilly said, thoroughly enjoying every ball that I pushed inside of her ass. Just as she had said, each successive ball slipped more easily into her. It was as if I were feeding a pet, placing a tasty morsel of food at its mouth and watching it eat appreciatively. I was rather disappointed when the last ball had vanished inside of her. As Lilly had somewhat predicted, she had no idea that the ten glass balls were inside of her.

" All done Lilly," I told her. " Nothing but the ring is left."

" You're kidding," she answered. " I wish I could take more, but ten is my limit. You'll see what I mean by that fairly soon David. Going in is no problem for me. Hell. I could probably fit fifty of those little suckers inside of me. It's when you pull them out that drives me crazy. Let's start working our way towards that, okay? Right now, the hotel dining room hostess, that's me, is serving up to you the best food a man could ever want to eat. Dinner is served sweetheart. Remember, aged meat always tastes better."

With a smile on her face, Lilly took the bowl of oil and placed it on the nightstand. She then lay down on the bed and placed a pillow under her hips. She proceeded to spread her knees apart, serving, as she said, the best food that I could ever want to eat. Aged for quality, Lilly's cunt should have been on a silver platter. As I eagerly brought my face down between her legs, I could see that she was cooked to perfection. The glint of wetness on her hairs proved that she was far from dried out; her juices would keep her meat moist and delicious for me. I got into a comfortable position and brought my face to her waiting pussy. Resting on my elbows, I lowered my mouth onto her. Her pubic hairs, that covered her pussy so completely, filled my mouth. It was as if she had a bird's nest between her legs. The familiar flavor of sweat and vaginal juices embraced my palate. I let my tongue gradually push deeper into her garden of pubic hair until it reached the source of her homemade nectar. A strong and pungent taste, the essence of the woman beneath me, coated my tongue as I pushed it further between the warm, soft lips of her cunt. Sweetness, acidity, sourness, gaminess, all inundated my palate. The overload of stimulation left me with no option, other than to bury my face fanatically between her legs. All the while, Lilly was responding to my attack. Her hips lurched into the air with my first contact. A surprised and excited squeal came from her throat. Her hips remained in the air while I pushed my tongue into her. Now, a satisfied moan rolled out of her body, expressing approval of what was being done to her. As she lowered her hips back down to the pillow, I lapped furiously at her slit with my tongue. I thought of films I had seen as a boy, watching a bear trying to lick honey out of the bottom of a deep jar. I tried to re-enact that scene with Lilly's cunt. I drove my tongue as far as I could into her. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, shoving my tongue deeply into her cunt again and again. The hot, wet membrane of her cunt enclosed around my tongue each time I entered her, trying to not let it return to my mouth. I moaned with delight as the juice from her cunt glided further into my mouth and down my throat. Lilly's cunt was so full of fluid that I felt that I could drink from it. As I continued my oral onslaught, I looked up towards Lilly. She had brought her hands to her tits, her thumb and index finger pulling at her nipples. They were both stretched up into the air as far as possible, forming a very distinct triangular shape with her tits. I couldn't imagine the sensation her self-induced torture could be giving her, but I did know that she was thoroughly enjoying it. Not wanting to take her too far, I decided to allow both of us a rest as I lifted my mouth away from her pussy. A sigh of relief quietly escaped from her mouth. I repositioned myself so that I could easily reach her cunt with both my hands and face. I gently parted the tangled hairs that covered the lips of her cunt. Tenderly, I grabbed her swollen lips and pulled them apart. The dark-pink color of her inner lips appeared, a luster caused by her coating fluids tempted me to dine once more. I tugged her lips further apart, creating a gap that would lead me inside of her. I brought my face down and pushed my tongue into her hole. Lilly pumped her hips up and down as if a small cock had entered her. I then pulled my tongue out of her and began to lick her the way a mother cat would clean her kitten. Lilly moaned with playful delight, happy that she could be pleased so well by my mouth. As I continued to lick, my tongue was aware of the steady flow of fluid coming from Lilly. The creaminess of her juice was the dessert of this meal. As I continued to lap, suddenly the voice of Ellen entered my brain.

" Suck on her clit David," she said. " Don't forget the clit."

With one long lick of my tongue, I brought my mouth up towards Lilly's clit. Her blood-engorged knob was begging to be touched. Softly, gently, I embraced it with my lips. I low groan of enjoyment rose up from above my ears. Clearly, Lilly had been waiting for this. Slowly, I began to stimulate her clit. Licking, caressing, sucking, I used my mouth to drive her wild. Moans of increased speed and volume began to depart from Lilly. I knew that if I continued I could easily bring her to orgasm. The temptation was great, but the curiosity of what those little glass balls, which were still buried deep inside of her ass, could do was greater. I decided to not wait for Lilly's verbal okay; her body was telling me it was time. I took my mouth from Lilly's clit. She immediately replaced it with her finger, playing with it as I had with my tongue. I heard her take a very deep breath as she repositioned herself on the pillow. She pitched her hips higher, placing the ring that hung from the end ass under my nose. Lilly was presenting me with a front row seat to the show.

" Remember David," she said with a controlled voice, " slowly at first. Ease number one out of my ass. Don't jerk it out. Okay, I'm ready. Start pulling."

I noticed that Lilly had never stopped playing with her clit. She continuously kept her body revving like a drag-strip racer. She had put the clutch in my fingers, allowing me the pleasure of sending her down the track as fast as she could go. I couldn't wait pull on the string so that I could watch her fly. Slowly, I placed my shaking finger through the ring. I gradually began to pull, feeling the resistance immediately. The string became taut, as I pulled harder. Suddenly, I began to notice a slight give and I saw Lilly's asshole begin to bulge. The first ball was coming out. I pulled steadily, Lilly's asshole reminding me of a volcano ready to erupt. I leaned closer for a better look. My heart pounded harder and harder as more and more of the glass ball materialized. Finally, it burst out of her asshole. The sound of a gasp and muffled scream came out of Lilly. I would have thought that I had hurt her if it wasn't for the immediate groan of extreme pleasure that followed. She was still playing with her clit as she opened and closed her legs with excitement.

" Um, that felt good David," she whispered. " You did great. Do the next one please. Do the next."

Once again I began to pull on the string of balls. Once again I watched as an anal volcano grew between Lilly's cheeks. Once again, the glass ball slowly crept out of Lilly's asshole, and then erupted. I noticed an increased response from Lilly with the second glass ball. Her gasp and scream were the same, but the moan of pleasure that followed was greater. Lilly's body was multiplying the gratification it received with each ball. Her legs spread further apart when she opened them as she continued to rub her clit.

" Ooh David," she said rapidly. " It's getting better. It feels so good. I love what you're doing to me. You do it so well. Do the third. Do the third."

As I began to pull the third ball out, I saw a stream of fluid begin to flow from Lilly's cunt, where a large amount had pooled. It made the short journey from her cunt to her asshole in no time. I watched as it filled the tiny hole where the next ball would leave. I pulled on the string, creating an avenue for her vaginal juices to enter her ass. I studied it as it seeped into her. I stopped pulling and let the muscles of her asshole swallow the ball back inside. Soon, another stream of cunt juice began to flow and make its way to her ass. Again, I used the string and ball to let her juice enter. Lilly didn't seem to mind what I was doing to her. She was happily playing with her clit and I was sure that she could feel her cunt juices drip to her asshole. I decided that it was time for the third ball to come out. I pulled with more strength, and with the added slipperiness of Lilly's lubricating juice, the third glass ball exited quickly. Lilly gasped and lurched as the ball flew out of her ass, quickly followed by a purposeful moan and bounce of pleasure with her hips. Without her saying, I knew that Lilly was on the verge of exploding. I decided that there would be no time for words. Her body was ready to experience all that it could take. I made sure of my grip on the string of balls, prepared to do as Lilly had previously instructed me to do.

As I stretched tight the string coming out of Lilly's asshole, she too realized that I determined the time had come. Lilly rubbed her clit furiously, sending her body towards the orgasm she desired. I held my breath and began to pull the balls out of her ass as fast as I thought I should. In rapid succession, I felt the distinctive change between resistance and slack as each ball flew out of her ass, as if shot out of a cannon. A chilling screech of discomfort and pleasure came from Lilly's throat; I prayed that the adjoining room was unoccupied. Only the response of her body told me that she was thoroughly taking pleasure in what she felt. She spread her knees as far apart as they would go, her hips thrusting off of the pillow, trying to fuck the invisible cock of the monster that had just violated her asshole so ferociously. I dropped the string from my hand, noticing that there was still a ball or two inside of her. She flung both of her hands onto the bed, grabbing and pulling at the sheets as her body convulsed below me. I seized upon the situation and dove quickly down to her pussy with my mouth. I pushed my face between her legs, wildly attacking her cunt. It was as if I had put my mouth onto a soaked sponge, as Lilly's creamy fluids entered my mouth. She responded instantly, clamping her legs around my head; her warm, soft thighs holding me like a vise. I was aware of the loud moans coming from her, their muffled sounds penetrating through her legs to my ears. I sensed their vibrations too, echoing through her body and exiting, by way of her cunt, to my mouth. I then felt her hands land on my head, her fingers grabbing at my hair. She forcefully pushed my face harder into her cunt, grinding her crotch as hard as she could into it. I thought that if she could have, she would have pushed my entire head into her hole. I struggled now to free my head from her grasp, wanting to see what was happening to her body, and wanting to breathe. Lilly benevolently obliged, swinging her legs outward and releasing her grip on my head. I brought my face from her cunt, pardoned from the hot, humid jail that I had been imprisoned in, and instantly feeling the cool breeze of freedom. The inviting sight of Lilly's naked legs below me, spread as far apart as they would go, was more than I could take. My cock had been throbbing ever since we had started. I felt that if it had enlarged any more, the skin covering it would have split. There was no way that I could just sit back and watch her orgasm below me. I had to participate in what was happening to her body. My somewhat passive role had to become an active one. Lilly had had the inside of her asshole satisfied beyond belief. Now it was time that I used my hard cock to gratify the inside of her cunt. Nothing was going to stop me from pushing my cock into her cunt and pounding her as passionately as I could. I raised my body over her spread legs and aimed my stiff cock at her vacant hole. I looked at Lilly as I readied to strike. I saw a look of mesmerized eagerness on her face; she knew exactly what she was in for. Willingly, eagerly, she offered herself to me. I put the tip of my cock to her wet cunt and plunged as fast and as far as I could into her. I dropped like a rock out of the sky, sinking my cock into her the way a heavy object would vanish into quicksand. Her fluid filled cunt offered no resistance as I sank into its depths. A wince appeared on her face as she felt her hole expand rapidly and fill with my throbbing cock. The both of us descended into the mattress of the bed as the weight of our bodies seemed to double. As the bed rebounded, I pulled my cock out of her wet hole and immediately plunged back into her. I slammed my body as hard as I could into her, hoping to pummel her clit and send a mind-blowing shock through her system. A cry of delight filled my ears as Lilly responded to my assault. Lilly began to throw her hips into the air, wanting to feel my bombardment even more. We both grunted as we seemingly fought each other with our hips. I remembered the string still hanging from Lilly's ass. I was sure that she had no idea that some of those magic balls were still inside of her. If I could pull them out of her now, Lilly wouldn't believe what she would feel. As I slammed my cock into her once more, I quickly reached down towards her ass. I held onto the cheeks of her ass tightly, pressing my cock deeply into her cunt, all the while trying to find the string with my fingers. Finally, I had it. I held onto it tightly as I pulled my cock out of her once more. As I began to fall into her hole again, I pulled the remaining balls out of her ass. I could almost hear the pop, as the last two glass balls were ripped out of her asshole. A silent gasp of surprise and shock overwhelmed Lilly. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. She struggled to take a breath as astonishment besieged her. Suddenly, her entire body began to vibrate. I saw her close her eyes, seemingly as if she were entering into another world. I began to pump my cock in and out of her wet hole as fast as I could, feeling my load of cum beginning to launch. It felt as if my balls had imploded as a copious amount of thick, hot fluid surged out of the tip of my cock and into Lilly's waiting cunt. I arched my back and moaned as I thrust my cock into her vigorously. I felt my cock heave as another lump of cum left my balls and entered Lilly. I'm not sure if this was the last straw that sent Lilly completely into orbit, but all of a sudden, I was riding a broncing bull. Lilly's hips pitched and reeled as her orgasm went nuclear. Quickly, I leaned over her body and shoved my hands under her hips, knowing that I would have to hang on to keep my cock inside of her. I put all of my weight on top of her, hoping to keep her body beneath me. A continuous moan of feverish pleasure came from her throat. Just hearing the satisfaction in her voice made my balls pitch another shipment of cum into her. As my hot liquid coated the farthest depths of her cunt, Lilly shuddered as if I had pushed a giant vibrator into her ass. She gasped and gulped for air, automatic bodily functions seeming to shut down. Her legs then curled around my ass, holding my body as securely as restraints on a roller-coaster ride. I felt my cock pulse, not sure if it was my own body continuously producing cum and dumping it inside of her, or if it was Lilly's cunt muscles trying to rip my cock off of my body by its roots. I closed my eyes and rode out the storm, wondering when and how this tempest might end. Finally, the torrent of motion began to subside. The pitching and tumbling of Lilly's body slowly turned into a loving rock. She rolled her hips from side to side adoringly; cradling my body between her legs the way a mother holds her baby in her arms. A soft moan of extreme satisfaction flowed from her throat. She brought her arms up to hold me as she unwrapped her legs from around my body. In time, I lifted my upper body off of hers, happy to see a very content smile on her face. She took her arms from around my chest and held my face in her hands. Lilly lifted her body and kissed me softly on the lips. Unable to control my own feelings, I kissed her back hungrily. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, playing blissfully with hers. I squeezed her body tightly in my arms, all the while still trying to push my cock deep inside of her cunt. Lilly, too, enjoyed the nonproductive illusion of sex. Finally, true exhaustion made me stop all of my efforts. I collapsed heavily onto her body, giving up to fatigue. I rested my head on her shoulder, listening to her lungs take air in and out. Quietly, Lilly spoke.