Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 02

Story Info
My CFNM lesson continues.
1.4k words
4.41
47.4k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, the weekend at last!" I was thinking as I finally made a move to get out of bed. While the coffee brewed and I was turning my fried eggs onto a plate, I heard voices from the pool area. Still wearing only briefs, I looked out the window. Matt was just putting away the pool equipment, and laughing over some joke of Annie's. He was naked again, looking just as confident about it as the morning I first met him. I stepped out the door with plate and cup to join them on the patio.

"Really, Will? White briefs! Isn't it time to ditch those for a better style?" Matt ribbed me.

"Oh, I still like them. I usually wear red or blue, but white is still in the mix occasionally," I responded, "anyway not many people ever see them."

"So you wore them today, just for us! How nice!" Annie joined in. "You really didn't need to put them on at all, not to come out here."

"Well, I just got up a few minutes ago, so I'm still in nightwear mode."

"Nightwear? What's that?" asked Matt. "Do you wear those in bed, and you live alone? I never wear anything in bed - except the sheets!"

"I'm progressing, I suppose you could say. I gave up the PJ's since moving out of Mom's house. But I still wear undies to bed, just for security I guess. You know, any disturbance in the middle of the night."

"In case your Mommy pops in to check on you? Or to impress the cat burglar with your up-to-date fashion sense?" Matt was having fun with it. "Anyone coming into my place in the night has to take me the way I am. It's my space and I always sleep in the raw - always! Anyhow, we don't wear anything poolside around here, kapeesh? How 'bout losing the kid briefs and coming back all naked and proper!"

"I guess it will help me get used to it, the more often I experience it," I allowed. I went back to the kitchen, shucked off the briefs and tossed them at the laundry basket.

Walking back to the patio table, I saw Annie was watching my pecker oscillate from side to side as I approached the chair nearest her. I was keenly aware of my cock, still slightly tumescent from as yet unsatisfied morning arousal, that constant male companion. It was lolling heavily from thigh to thigh with each step, and seated, she had a good level to view it from. Just the awareness of her gaze upon it had it rapidly levitating to a semi-hard state. With each step, it made an arc and at the apex of its swing, it was pointing directly at her.

"Looks like someone is coming up to bat!" she said with a smirk, looking directly at it as I pulled back the chair to sit down.

"Maybe even hit a home run, considering the swing of it," a new voice commented merrily. I turned to see a gorgeous brunette in a black and white bikini. She had come through the gardens from the main house. This unexpected arrival of a new pair of eyes caused me to shield the unaccustomed nakedness of my aroused member with my hands.

The lovely creature laughed gaily with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, jolly good, a shy boy. Hiding his boy-toy! It's so much fun to break in the novices," she said, joining us at the table. "Good morning Annie. Hi Matt. Will, just stand there a bit longer, and maybe it will grow a bit longer. Nothing sprouts like morning wood!"

"Wow! You girls aren't shy about dicks, are you?" I said with astonishment at her brazen comments.

She laughed heartily. "Why should we be embarrassed about dicks? We don't have them. Those things are you guys' problem! And you can't imagine how much we lo-o-ove to enjoy your little problem!"

My jaw dropped, and I just stood there amazed. And Willy junior was twitching to an even higher angle, now staring up at her.

"I just love it when a naked guy obeys a simple request! And he doesn't even know me yet! By the way, I am Renee, and Mom owns the place. I live in the house. You'll see me around - a lot."

"You can have a seat and finish your breakfast, Will. And get used to Renee seeing your prick, because she will - a lot!" Annie giggled, as I sat down, somewhat red-faced now. "Look, Renee! His cheeks are now as rosy as his prick!"

"So nice when a guy can master color co-ordination in his finest fashions!" Renee quipped.

Just as I was grappling with the mental adjustment to accept that two lovely young women would be freely ogling my personal assets all summer, another surprise jolted me. Two more women came onto the deck. Mrs. Gallagher and another lady of about her age, whom I did not know. Here I sat, a bare ass naked 23 year old guy with a hard prick that wouldn't wilt, in the presence of tow 21 year old lovelies and two fiftyish women. Matt had gone into Annie's kitchen to refill his coffee, so I was the only penis-owner present. It was presenting itself grandly, at full attention, its corona flaring with each beat of my heart. The clear table top was offering no refuge at all. But then it got worse.

"It is customary for a gentleman to stand when greeting ladies," Annie said, patting my arm. Sheepishly, I arose with a red face and bobbing erection. What else could I do, when put on the spot like that?

"Your new tenant is providing us with some gallant entertainment, Mom. Isn't he a darling?"

"I can see that, indeed. You girls are having a good time helping him feel at home, I am sure. And he is obviously enjoying it, himself." She looked up and down my nakedness, a little suppressed grin on the corner of her mouth. "Will, this is my neighbor, Mrs. Marlowe. She owns the house next door. Matt rents the garage apartment from her," she introduced us. "Will is my new tenant in flat A. He seems to be such a pleasant and vibrant young man."

"He does have a pleasing air about him, and he's certainly in a vibrant mood at the moment. But he does appear to be in an unsettled state!" Mrs. Marlowe replied. "Lovely to meet you, young man!"

"Well. as you know, a virile youth does go through a difficult adjustment, psychologically, when placed in such a position. He is feeling so many conflicting stimuli and it can be perplexing to him," Mrs. Gallagher surmised.

Perplexing indeed! I am naked as a newborn, and not a stitch within reach. Four women are openly examining my masculine attributes and discussing me very frankly, along with my psychological and very obvious physical reaction! My face was hot with blushing, and my penis was staring straight up at them, twitching vigorously in tune with my racing pulse. I was giving a very blatant show, and each of them was enjoying it, even relishing the confused web of emotions they could see battling within me! A wild mix of panic, shame, arousal, elation, and pride tumbled across my mind. It seemed to me that they could see each and every one of those as separate entities, and as a combined whole; yet, to me it was a moment of helpless confusion in which I strove to maintain some type of composure. I could only stand there, feeling lost, naked and stupid.

Then it hit me like a bolt of light cutting right through the fog - every one of these women believed in the marrow of their bones that they were something superior to the mere male that stood naked and confused under their appraisal. And I was standing there NAKED, simply because these women had decided it should be this way - and in doing so, I had conceded to their decision and validated it.

They smiled as one when they saw that this reality had dawned on me. Shame descended on me like a bucket of cold water, washing over me from head to toes! Shocking, yet fresh somehow, as it passed. Like that first plunge into a cold pool, bracing at first, until you adapt. They saw it. They felt it. They triumphed in it. Then looked at each other. I could see them drawing together in unity, without moving an inch. Another male had begun the transition. But this was only to be the first phase!