Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 18

Story Info
Mrs Hart's education continues in the dungeon & in bed.
8.2k words
4.49
24.7k
6

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

This is the twenty-seventh installment of

Mrs. Hart's Ache

Chapter XVIII Educating Veronica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: see the Index of Terms for the definition of any word with which you are not familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a simple tale of retribution, wherein the young hero teaches the mother of his newest girlfriend a few manners while enjoying a few adventures – sexual and otherwise – along the way.

James Mark Masterson.

Just your typical teenager. Smart... sexy... sophisticated... and always horny. With the time and bank to do pretty much what he wants to do.

And to do who he wants to do.

Mrs Hart survived her afternoon with Mistress Gwendolyn. One down, three to go.

Too bad she also has four sessions with Mistress Saundra to endure...

But for now, she can relax. The nightmare weekend is over. Time for a little luncheon then...

Oh shit! Here we go again...

The lessons are not over. One hopes it all sinks in soon.

Just how much abuse can one woman take?

Apparently just enough.

Some lessons are fun to learn...

Happy Reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XVIII Educating Veronica

"...Taste yourself ma réticente une; savor the evidence of your passion," she whispered softly to Veronica, her intimately husky voice gentle with understanding. "You cannot hide yourself or your excitement from such as us..."

Mrs Hart had not fared well that early Sunday afternoon. Not well at all.

Mrs Hart certainly did not appear to be at her best when Cassandra and I stepped through the dungeon door.

Time out.

Mistress Saundra had decided that Tinkerbelle should accompany her back to her place for the remainder of the afternoon. The scene with the three dweebs had put Saundra in the mood for some fun and games somewhere in the middle of her California King bed. Wendy was at hand, and definitely superfluous back at the dungeon. Whether or not she was in the mood didn't come into the conversation.

What Mistress Saundra wants, Mistress Saundra gets. Or else.

Time in.

To be fair, it was just the third day of her ordeal, so Mrs Hart was very much stuck in the beginning of the learning process. Kinda like the third day of boot camp when you're meeting your DI for the first time, and he (or she) is screaming obscenities in your face.

Mistress Gwendolyn was happy to see us, but Veronica was ecstatic. At least, I think she was. It was hard to tell what with her mouth distended by the ballgag while lying spread eagle on the rack. Her tear-shiny grey eyes spoke volumes though.

Her thighs, belly and breasts below the rings decorating her engorged nipples were flushed from the effect of the flogger in Gwendolyn's hand. I was betting that her butt and the backs of her thighs were just as flushed. There were no welts visible, but I'm certain that Veronica had felt each strap of that flogger lashing her bare flesh.

"Bonjour Maître Jacques," Gwendolyn said with a smile. "As promised, your preciousVéronique has provided some exquisite entertainment this afternoon. I have hopes that she has learned a few lessons too. Alas, she has much more to learn. Her deportment is yet far less than perfect, but I have hopes that after a few more lessons, she will come to perform as desired."

She looked down at Mrs Hart while gently caressing her bare breast with a gloved hand. "Is that not so,ma chère femme?"

Eyes wide and desperate, Veronica nodded vigorously. At that point, we all knew that she would agree to anything, as long as it got her off the rack, out of the dungeon and as far away from Mistress Gwendolyn as she could get.

But, to echo Gwendolyn, I had hopes Mrs Hart had learned some humility. We'd see.

Mistress Gwendolyn smiled down upon her, then caressed her bare vulva below the jewelry decorating her clit. Gwendolyn glanced up to me with a sly smile.

"In confidence,mon ami, I believe your 'baggage' here is also in desperate need for a session with your Monsieur Snake. Alas poor girl, though herchatte – her pussy – is very wet, her clit is yet somewhat sore. Maybe in a few days she can relieve herself."

I gave Gwendolyn the same sly smile. "Veronica may need to get fucked, but she is going to wait until she's healed. That means at least four weeks, isn't that right Mrs Hart."

Again Veronica nodded vigorously. She wasn't about to argue with anyone about anything, at least until she was released from the rack.

"If I find out that she's been fucking anyone before then," I continued, "she'll spend an entire weekend down here under my care, then wear a chastity belt for the rest of the summer. That includes Mr Hart. If he wants some in the next month, come up with an excuse. I would imagine that he's used to that from you anyway."

Mrs Hart managed to look both horrified, offended and imploring at the same time.

I stepped to the other side of the rack and began gently stroking her bare sex. I slipped a finger through her entry, testing, then out again. A muffled moan hummed from behind the ballgag. She was very juicy. A tremor ran through her body. Her eyes closed; her back arched, offering her pussy for my touch. I traced a line of her girl goo down her belly.

Looking down upon her, I said, "If she learns to behave herself, I may allow her the use of a dildo once in a while, but only when she's with me and only if she's very good. But she has to work off a few more punishments before that happens."

"That is in the future,mon ami," Gwendolyn agreed. "For now, I think we can release her from my rack. My first session with her is at an end. Delightful though it has been, I have other matters to which I must attend."

While speaking, Gwendolyn eased the tension on the ropes to which Veronica's wrists and ankles were cuffed. Veronica groaned faintly as she moved to sit up. Her muscles were stiff from her vain struggles to avoid Mistress Gwendolyn's whip. I unbuckled the ballgag from her head.

Mrs Hart sat for a moment, working her jaw and swallowing, then startled Cassandra and me by going to her knees before Gwendolyn.

"Thank you Mistress Gwendolyn," she whispered hoarsely, looking down at the floor. "I appreciate the time and effort you have spent giving me my first lesson."

"Nonsense,chère," Gwendolyn answered, stroking her hair gently. "It was my pleasure. I look forward to our next session. You will be here next Saturday at noon." Gwendolyn glanced at me. I nodded. "Your Master will bring you. Do not be late. Waiting for my students makes me cross. You do not want to irritate me, do you little baggage."

Mrs Hart shuddered. "No Mistress. I promise to be on time."

"Bon. Good," Gwendolyn answered. "See that you remember, else your next lesson will be very hard. Now go with Cassandra. She will show you where to bathe. When you are ready to leave, she will bring you to us." With that, she turned away in dismissal. I stepped to her side, and we walked out together.

Upstairs, after Gwendolyn had showered, brushed her hair out and changed into an elegant though casual skirt, top and sandals, she and I took seats on the veranda. With a glass of red in hand, Gwendolyn and I relaxed while she gave me the scoop.

"Your baggage is a very complex woman," she stated with assurance as she curled in her chair and stared across the river, thinking. "You are correct in that she needs a firm hand, both because she achieves gratification from being forced into a subservient role, and because she treats any sign of affection from her handler as a sign of weakness, which she despises and which she will do her best to exploit."

Gwendolyn sipped her wine for a moment, then looked at me and smiled. "On another level, you are in an enviable role. As I said, she needs to be forced; she just hates the fact that you are the one capable of applying that force. The dichotomy is such that it has come to the point that she becomes sexually excited when you enter the room. You are in control and are compelling her to accept the subservient role. Continuously. She abhors that, yet it also excites her tremendously."

I nodded. Nothing she'd said was a surprise, but it was nice to have confirmation from a source I trusted implicitly.

"That you have complete mastery; that she cannot regain control, ever, in any of her persona when you are present, drives her to distraction. Yet it also makes her, as you say, extremely wet. Her love/hate relationship with you is a wonder to behold. You must take care, lest she become completely dependent upon you for sexual gratification."

Gwendolyn said those words carefully. I understood both her point and her concern.

Fucking with Veronica was fun in general and making her pay for the insults she'd given gave me way satisfaction, but I had no intention of keeping her as a submissive long term. Way to much baggage – if you'll pardon the pun – for that. I had no desire to spend the next few years helping Veronica get her jollies. At Summer's end, she was going to have to find someone else to take control. I intended to retire gracefully, and start fucking her daughter again.

I told Gwendolyn as much, to which she nodded.

"In the meantime, Mistress Saundra and I can help, and at the same time 'get some jollies' of our own," Gwendolyn said with satisfaction. "Thatfemme is, as you say, ungrammatical as it may be, 'a lot of fun to fuck with'."

We both were laughing when the lady in question arrived. Cassandra had her in tow, with the opaqued sunglasses firmly in place. Outwardly, she appeared to have weathered well her sessions in the dungeon. Except for a touch of stiffness, she seemed fine. The piercing did not affect her movement, though that could have been force of will.

Inwardly, she had to be in turmoil, but we'd see. Mrs Hart's day was not near over. Neither was Cassandra's, nor mine for that matter. I had plans for an evening's entertainment involving both Veronica and Cassandra. She and I had discussed such on the ride from the restaurant.

In the meantime, I was certain that Mrs Hart needed to eat. She hadn't had anything except a cup of coffee all day. We said our good-byes, with a firm commitment to return the following Saturday, then put her in my car. I gave Gwendolyn a kiss, then slipped a key to the townhouse to Cassandra. I kissed her too through the window of her SUV. She had a few chores to complete before we arrived. We'd meet again there after I fed Veronica.

We left Gwendolyn standing at the door with her dogs. I gave her a wave over my shoulder as I motored down the gravel drive. We reached the road and were accelerating away when a choice silver Saab convertible passed us going the other way. The guy driving was dressed casually. I glanced in the mirror just as it turned into the drive we'd exited. Looked like Gwendolyn was gonna get some relief of her own.

Cassandra's Land Rover soon disappeared ahead of us. I took a few extra minutes, driving the long way around, then pulled up to the clam bar again. Once parked, I relieved Mrs Hart of the sunglasses. She blinked, surprised that we had stopped so quickly, but looked relieved when she saw the location. I opened her door, then tucked her arm in mine and escorted her into the restaurant.

You should have seen the hostess's face when I returned with yet another woman on my arm.

We took seats in the bar, coincidentally at that same bistro table. Thank Bob, by that time, all the other players from the afternoon's drama were long gone. The hope occurred in passing that the five women got back to the hotel intact. I had tentative plans involving each of them too. Per usual, the thought of fresh pussy made Mr Snake sit up and sniff.

Mrs Hart had remained subdued throughout the ride. Once seated in a public place, her personality resurfaced, but with a hint of restraint. I thought it time to delve a bit deeper, so I began the conversation obliquely.

"So Mrs Hart, how does your pussy feel with your new jewelry in place?" I inquired solicitously.

Like I said, obliquely.

She blushed as, grey eyes wide, she glanced around hurriedly, afraid that someone might have heard. Her eyes narrowed again when she was assured that no one was listening. Her lips parted, I'm certain with a caustic retort in mind, but at the last moment, she reconsidered. The effort it took to bite back the words showed on her face for an instant.

"To answer honestly, sir..." that word came out surprisingly natural, "...my –" she hesitated, glanced around again, then finished, " – my 'pussy', is a little bit sore, as Mistress Gwendolyn indicated. I was shocked when Mistress Saundra did it; shocked because it did not hurt at all. There was just a feeling of..." she paused, searching for the right word, "...of intense 'pressure' is the best way to describe the sensation. Even putting the jewelry in did not really hurt. But I'm surprised to discover that my – my breasts; my nipples – hurt a little bit more. The 'jewelry' that I'm wearing down there is quite comfortable. It's the piercings themselves that ache a little bit. Mistress Gwendolyn advised me to take Ibuprofen once a day. She had me take two while you were gone."

She shifted on her seat, then continued, blushing again. "The worst pain I have is – is in my bottom," she went on with a rush, almost whispering. In the same voice, she continued, "Mistress Gwendolyn's expertise with that whip is – masterful. She is as adroit with a flogger, as you are with a cane."

"Practice makes perfect," I quoted with a grin. "Bob knows, I've had some practice. Mistress Gwendolyn too. One look at Mistress Saundra will tell you that she's also had her share."

Mrs Hart looked grim for a moment, hesitated, then blurted in an imperative whisper, "Does your 'practice' include sessions with my daughter?"

I'd been waiting for a question like that ever since she discovered my alter ego that morning.

"I could answer that many ways," I said with a smile feathering my lips, my voice conversational. "But I'll be nice. The polite answer is: it's really none of your business. I make it a policy never to discuss even the possibility of intimacies with a third party. What relations Missy and I share are between the two of us alone. If you want to know whether or not we've had sex, you'll have to ask her."

Jeez to be able to listen in on that conversation!

I could see Mrs Hart heating up. Teasing her about this was hitting below the belt. She may be a complete bitch, but she's also Missy's mother. It was only fair to answer her question, but to answer it narrowly.

I held up one hand to forestall the explosion. "Before you become completely unglued, I'll tell you this much: I've never used an implement of any kind on your daughter. Nor has anyone else of which I am aware. To my knowledge, she has never met any of the people with whom you have become familiar today. Neither has she visited Gwendolyn's dungeon, with or without me. Believe me, I'd know. Think about it Veronica; has Missy shown any sign of physical abuse?"

Mrs Hart subsided though was clearly not completely satisfied, but that had more to do with the distinct possibility that I was fucking her daughter. Clearly, I was not abusing her. Veronica would have to be satisfied with that small comfort.

"And just for the record, I like your daughter a lot," I added. "More than most women I know. But she and I have no intention of remaining exclusive to each other. We're both too young and self-assured for that nonsense. Neither of us either needs or wants to 'go steady'. When we're together, we have fun; when we're apart, we have fun. The language doesn't include a word between 'girlfriend' and 'lover', but that's where we are. 'Intimates' maybe, but even that has sexual connotations. The best I can do is to say that we're good friends."

Sudden stillness came over me. Much like Mistress Saundra, I too can become the stuff of nightmares for certain people when I so choose. Veronica actually shivered when she saw the change in me.

"Also, just so you know, I'd kick the shit out of anyone that got physical without her consent," I said coldly. "As in, at least put the guy in the hospital for a while. I did that once for a young lady I hadn't yet met. It was one on three, and they were the ones that left blood on the ground."

I relaxed my presentation, which relaxed Mrs Hart. Though afterwards, the grey of her eyes held the memory of alarm.

"Believe me when I say, I'm fully capable of fulfilling that promise," I stated with quiet certitude. Veronica could not help but be convinced of my pledge.

"But you should also know by now that your daughter is fully capable of handling most situations. She's not at all averse to fighting dirty if the occasion arises. I know; I've seen her in action. That's not surprising. After all, she's carries your genes I presume. Also, in my humble opinion, Miriam did a damn fine job of raising her."

Mrs Hart didn't know whether to be pissed or proud to receive that compliment. But she had to agree in her heart that it was the truth.

About then, our waitress – must have been a shift change; blonde; cute face; nice body; short and bouncy; fantastic gazongas – came to the table. Still full from lunch, I just ordered a dozen oysters on the half shell and a Guinness to keep her company. Mrs Hart ordered a Stoly Elit on the rocks and a shrimp salad. The drinks came first. Mrs Hart downed hers quickly, then ordered another. While we awaited the food, we continued our chat.

"You know Mrs Hart – Veronica – just between you and me, I have to tell you: you are quite a beautiful, intelligent and talented woman. Between you and Mr Hart, you have more money than Missy's great grandchildren can ever spend. Too bad that you're also a complete bitch on wheels," I stated conversationally.

Mrs Hart's grey eyes widened; her mouth gaped at my effrontery. Hang on Veronica, more is coming.

"You've got the body of a women ten years your junior," I continued. "You fuck as well as any woman with whom I've had the pleasure. And you gave me hands down, the absolute best blowjob I've ever received. You obviously enjoy sex; no, you rejoice in kinky sex. You have an impeccable sense of style, particularly in both clothing and lingerie. It's just too damn bad that you're also a control freak. Advice is worth what you pay for it; here's some for free: quit trying to run the world. You'll have more fun going along for the ride occasionally."

Mrs Hart blushed again at the compliments, knowing that they were sincere, if somewhat crude. But that I was giving her advice did not sit well with her. Several retorts of various levels of nastiness were on her lips, but she managed to hold back. I started to worry a bit about her blood pressure, but she finally managed a relatively neutral reply. The tone was biting, though the words were innocuous.

"Thank you for your concern, sir," she said with flashing eyes. "It is not often that I receive such pithy advice from a person as young as yourself. I do appreciate your compliments. You do have a way with words. I promise to give your incisive counsel the attention it deserves."

I've never been told to 'Fuck Off' so politely. I had to grin.

"You too have a way with words, Veronica," I answered, saluting her with my beer. "Now that we've oh so politely told each other to go to hell, let's talk about other things.

"Mistress Saundra wants you available Thursday afternoon," I instructed switching gears. "She will send a car to your office at noon sharp. Be ready. You may take a purse, a bikini and an extra pair of panties, but nothing else."

Mrs Hart's face changed with that pronouncement. Dread tinged with excitement filled her eyes, but she held herself erect. She remained silent, but I could see the effort it took.

orencool
orencool
79 Followers