Mrs. Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most men were quick to maul her body. After a quick kiss, their hands invariably moved quickly to her breasts and her pussy. She hated the way her husband poked his finger in her before she was wet. He did not listen when she told him that it did not excite her it only hurt.

She looked at the clock it had been more than forty minutes since she set the alarm. Jack was still kissing her face and neck his hands had not touched her pussy. He had not kissed her waiting breasts. Instead of trying to head off unwanted advances, she was waiting anxiously for Jack to touch her breasts hoping that he would caress her clit.

Jack was unaware of her rising emotions. He could not help repeating what he was thinking, "My god you're fabulous, I love you so much I am going to kiss every little bit of you," he groaned as he started once again to kiss her face. "Lovely eyes, lovely nose, lovely ears lovely chin, lovely lips," he kissed them as he spoke pulling his head back each time to look before kissing on. When he finished he drew back. He took her head in his hands, looked her in the eyes, licked his lips theatrically and said, "You are fantastic."

Anita loved the way he admired her body but she wanted him to move to her breasts and pussy. Her heart beat faster when he bent down and kissed the top of her breasts. She could not hide her disappointment when he straightened up and took her hand to lead her to the bed.

She quickly followed his directions stretching out on the bed moving her legs apart so he could see her pussy. He stopped dead in his tracks when her fingers opened her pussy lips leaving it exposed to his gaze.

The heat built up in Anita's pussy as she watched Jack's cock stand out from his body, it grew fatter as it became more erect. She loved the way he was staring at her; his eyes followed her fingers as she stroked her pussy. He really loves my body she thought.

Anita moaned in disappointment and reached for him when instead of joining her on the bed he moved to the foot of the bed and removed her shoes. She raised her body on her elbows to watch him as he looked into her eyes and smiled. He took his time caressing her legs lovingly as he rolled her stockings down and stripped them away. When he finished he surprised her when he sucked on her toes.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, "I could eat you all up." She could not help herself, "I have something up here I would love you to eat," she cried as her hands tried to pull him up to her pussy. Jack knew he should let her have her way but he was enjoying himself caressing her fabulous long legs. Never the less he moved to kiss on up her legs slowly kissing inside and out until he reached her thigh.

He felt Anita's body stiffen as she held her breath in anticipation. He too took a deep breath before he kissed her inner thigh easing her legs apart with his hands, while he blew softly on the outer lips of her pussy. He felt her body relax, her hands commenced running through his hair as he continued to kiss around her pussy lips.

"Kiss my pussy love," she moaned. "Don't keep teasing me. I want you, do it now," her voice growing louder as she spoke. Jack groaned as he heard her cries. He ran his fingers up her legs until they reached the wet patch on her inner thigh caused by her pussy juices.

Wetting his finger in her juices, he parted her outer pussy lips and sought to burrow his finger inside. At the same time, he lowered his mouth to the top of her pussy and kissed amongst the hair. Her hands gripped his head pulling him forward. He let her take some control at the same time continuing to work his finger slowly.

Jack was sweating He had never seen a pussy before, never touched one, never dreamed that he would be fingering and kissing the pussy of this beautiful married woman on her bed in her house. Here he was for the first time in his life inches from his Holy Grail. He could smell the scent of her arousal he could sense the heat of her passion.

He lifted his head and smiled at her, "it's beautiful," he whispered. Anita shuddered and groaned as she eased her legs wider. Jack was wrapped in the vision spread out before him. He reached out to touch and move the folds of skin that stood out at the top of her pussy. She made a tiny whinnying noise her body shivered and bucked lightly. He lifted his head and looked up at her face.

He was struck by the change in her appearance. Gone was the serene look of a woman who knows she is beautiful and expects homage. In its place was a face that sent a message. she was a woman ready for a man. He groanedas he reslised she wasready for him. Oh shit he thought I hope I don't fail.

He wet his finger and ran it up to the top fold pushing it open. He gasped and his cock lurched when he saw for the first time her little hard bud. He had read and studied women's pussies in his men's magazines and recognized his first clit.

He moved closer to look at it and kissed it gently. He heard her take a deep breath and kissed it again. Her legs tightened around his ears as his tongue probed around the inner lips and licked lightly across her clit.

He loved the smell and taste of his first pussy. He took a deep breath and licked his lips. It was beautiful he loved it. He wanted to kiss and eat it forever. He was no longer cool and calm. He was loosing control kissing this warm wet pussy repeatedly, nibbling her nub and savoring the taste of her juices.

Jack felt and heard Anita object. He knew then he had been a little too rough. He told himself to settle down, then turned his finger so his palm was up and inserted a second finger. She groaned and lifted her body off the bed pushing up at him; "Gently sweetheart," she groaned, "don't hurt me."

Jack heard her groans. He didn't know why but he knew he had to get his face closer. He took his time and eased his face up between her legs until his tongue could join his fingers in her pussy.

Anita felt good. She had been unable to stop a succession of mini orgasms that swept over her body creating exquisite sensations in her breasts. She loved Jacks hands all over her body touching squeezing probing. Now his tongue was licking her pussy running from bottom to top before trying to burrow inside. She squirmed and wriggled helping it enter and fill her pussy.

She arched her back and shuddered as his lips closed over her nub, gently sucking on it until she realised she was going to loose control. "Oh hell," she moaned. "Oh please don't stop, you're marvelous." She stuttered and stammered as her body involuntarily jumped and shuddered. The feeling was so intense she thought she was going to pee. "My god what's happening," she groaned.

Her juices bubbled up and spurted in to Jacks mouth spilling out over his face. Jack did not know that this was much more than she had ever come before. Anita knew. She fell back reliving the last two hours as Jack struggled to hold her. "Fantastic, fantastic," she groaned

Jack wiped come from his face with the back of his hand and slid up over her body to kiss her on the lips. "I wondered whether I would like the taste of come. You taste wonderful. Can you taste yourself?" he whispered as they kissed. "Oh yes," she moaned against his mouth. "You made me come more than I have ever come before. That's me on your lips and it tastes fantastic."

They lay together regaining their breath. Jack still could not believe what was happening. He ran his hand back to her pussy and slid two fingers inside. She sat up. "We have to make plans. I know it can't be done but I want you in my bed every day," she blushed. "I really mean in me every day. I don't care where or when as long as we do it. We are not going to fuck we are going to make love. I am going to teach you how to become the world's best lover."

Jack looked over at the clock and groaned, "I want to fuck you now. I want to kiss your pussy; I want to suck your tits. It is nearly six; your husband will be home soon. I am still a virgin; I don't want to go home a virgin."

Anita was struck by the realization that Jack had spent all afternoon pleasuring her. She had neglected him while she enjoyed the most erotic sensations from his young virgin mouth. She pushed him back on the bed "Relax lover let me look at you," she whispered. She took his cock in her hand. "You have a beautiful cock. I've neglected it. I promise I won't do that again."

She kissed down along his cock to his balls. "Your balls are hard, they must be full of come," she whispered as she sucked one then the other into her mouth. "Have you had a woman suck your cock before?" she asked as she looked up into his flushed face.

Jack had never had a woman touch his cock let alone suck his balls. He stammered "No, oh" as her tongue licked the top of his cock and her mouth closed over it. He looked at this beautiful woman. He could not believe what had happened to him. He had spent hours making out with a beautiful ex showgirl.

He mentally shook his head. She wasn't a girl she was thirty-year-old married woman with a young baby. The best part was that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Right now, she was on her hands and knees on the bed sucking his cock. He had read about oral sex. His mates had told him about girls who would go down on their partners but nothing had prepared him for the feel of Anita's mouth on his cock. He propped himself up and pushed her hair aside so he could watch his cock disappear into her mouth.

Anita felt him holding her hair. She knew that everything they did together was a first for Jack. She stopped licking down his shaft and looked him straight in the eye. She licked her lips. "You like to watch? That's great. I will love swallowing your big cock knowing that you are watching."

When he did not say anything, she ran her fingernails lightly up the shaft of his cock, making him jump. "Talk to me sweetheart, your first blow job should be special." She giggled, "If you like what I'm doing or want me to do something differenttell me talk dirty to me." She dropped her eyes to his cock and flicked her tongue out to run around its head. "Come for me baby. I want you to come in my mouth." She whispered.

Jack shuddered as she spread her saliva over the head, letting it run down the shaft. She looked up at him again and took the top of his cock in her mouth her tongue massaging wherever it touched.

He stayed up on his elbows to watch her head move up and down. Her mouth rarely sucked more than the first inch or two. Her hands did the rest running up and down his shaft and cupping his balls. His cock seemed to grow bigger and bigger he started to sweat, his breath sounded loud in his ears. He fell back, no longer watching as the sensations created by her warm wet mouth took over.

Anita loved sucking cock. Jack's was the biggest she had experienced she felt it grow harder. He was panting as his body started to respond to her mouth. It moved back and forward as his back arched and he tried to push in further and further.

She kept moving around on the bed until her pussy was near his face. He tried to lift his head up to kiss it. When his mouth could not reach, he ran a finger up over her pussy and rimmed her arse. Jack felt rather than heard her groan.

The realization that she would not stop him fingering her arse was enough to send him over the top. He groaned, "I'm coming," as his body bucked and his cock pulsed and erupted. Anita did not need his warning. She had felt his cock expand and met the rush of come as it spurted filling her mouth. "Oh hell that's bloody marvelous," he groaned as he felt the last of his come ooze into her mouth. "I want to do it again."

"We will lover, we will but not now. My husband will be home any time now. We have to clean up and get you out of here before he arrives." Jack had forgotten the time. He did not want to leave. She was so sexy. Her body so exciting that he wanted more of her.

He reached for her as she straightened the bed. She had not put on any clothes her breasts swinging as she bent over the bed. His hands closed over her breasts as he pulled her up and kissed the back of her neck. She giggled and tried to escape. "Stop it," she groaned.

He held her his thumb rolling her nipple. "Oh hell, stop it. We can't, not now." she was talking fast trying to ignore the warm feeling creeping over her body. Jack could feel her nipples getting hard.He moved so he could take them in his mouth first one then the other. "Oh shit," she moaned "stop it, we can't, my husband, we can't."

Jack knew that they had very little time but his cock was ready to burst. Anita's hard nipples were driving him crazy. "Come here," he groaned as he pulled her back towards the bed. She was coming when she stopped and squealed. "My god that's a car." She pushed him back and rushed to the window. "Shit it's my bloody husband," Her eyes showed her panic. "Get dressed, get out," she cried as she rushed to straighten the bed.

Jack remained cool but his cock shrank making it easy to pull on his pants. "My bikes out the front he must see it. I can't just rush past him. He will wonder what we have been doing." He looked around "can we get downstairs and out the back without him seeing us?"

Still in a panic she cried, "Yes the back stairs," It became obvious to Jack that he must take charge. "Ok let's get downstairs as fast as possible. If we get out of the house and he finds us out there it will be easier to explain than both of us up in your bedroom."

"What are we going to do out there?" she cried her panic still showing. He gripped her arm, "stop it, and settle down. You look scared. You will have to look as though you have nothing to worry about." He helped her straighten her blouse and skirt,

"Now this is our story if we both tell the same story we'll be right. Don't look guilty and don't tell it unless you are asked. I am in the pony club. When I delivered your order, I asked if you had much spare land out the back. When you answered yes, I asked if you had room for a pony. You said you didn't know and you were showing me around."

Anita didn't have time to argue. The back door swung open "oh there you are," her husband called as he joined them. Jack was ready." Hi, I'm Jack, I'm the grocery boy from the general store down by the polo grounds." He turned to Anita "I had better be going. Thanks for showing me around. I'm sorry I made you late." Before she could reply, He said, "I'll leave my number in case you want anything from the store." She watched amazed as he casually shook hands with her husband and left.

Anita could not believe how Jack had turned a potential disaster around. He had shown a maturity that she had not suspected. He had not only taken charge but he had concocted a story that gave hope for future time together.

His calm manner had convinced her they could get away with it and they had. Her husband had listened as she repeated Jack's tale of the pony club and said Jack looked like a fine young man. Her heart skipped a beat when he said, "You should talk to him about putting some ponies in the back paddock they would help keep the grass down."

12