Mrs Lacy the Naughty Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

Rick's balls had always refilled quickly, and this was no exception. The amount of jism he sprayed over Kat's back was better than most men's first orgasms for a session, but it was nothing unusual for him.

Kat slowly came back to her senses, realising what had occurred in the last few minutes. Then she began to panic, her husband knew she was cheating. He'd want a divorce and he'd leave her with nothing. On the other hand she'd be free to have Rick, but he couldn't support a family at his age. "Oh god Rick, what are we going to do?"

"Maybe we should check your husband; I think he was having a heart attack."

Her mind raced with possibilities. She quickly went to his side while Rick watched her tits jiggle back and forth. He decided they probably needed to stop fucking for now though. Kat couldn't find a pulse, and when she checked for breathing still found nothing. "Quick, help me get him on the bed and get his clothes off."

"Err... ok."

Once his clothes were off Kat had Rick roll him around in the bed. He got really confused when she smeared some of his cum on her husband's cock. "Ok, I think that's everything. Now you need to get out of here Rick, and don't leave anything behind, not clothes, not your phone, nothing.

Completely confused, he picked up all his stuff, dressed, and left. Later, he watched from his house as an ambulance showed up. They loaded Mr Lacy into the back and drove away. Not long after, a police car arrived, and about 10 minutes later Kat left with the police. He was anxious to know what had happened but he had to wait.

*

Six months later...

Life is good, Rick thought. Kat was bent over the arm of the couch in her living room, with her butt stuck up at an angle that let Rick's massive meat slide easily in and out of her quivering pussy. She wanted him to think of it as their living room, but he found it better to pretend they were still sneaking around.

He now lived with Kat in her house, and continued going to Uni every day he needed to, as well as working a part-time job at a service station. He thought back to how they ended up in their current situation.

Her husband, who he'd later learned was named Henry, had been aboard a flight that had to turn around due to problems with the plane. He'd tried to find another flight but the best was the next day, so he'd headed home, where he'd found them screwing like rabbits.

Kat had told Rick that she'd left her husband in her mind already anyway, but just hadn't thought of how to end it in the most beneficial way. He had suffered a massive heart attack when Rick shot his spunk over him, and though Rick thought he'd died, the paramedics had revived him and got him to hospital. Kat had really worried then, seeing the future in her mind with Rick come crashing down. Fortunately though, he had another heart attack in the hospital, and due to malfunctioning gear, no-one had helped him in time to save him. That's how Kat told it to him anyway.

The public story she told was that her husband had come home and they'd been wildly screwing and it had been too much for his heart. That was why she'd undressed him and daubed him with Rick's jizz. Kat had been worried for a while, because if anyone looked too closely at the evidence they'd be in trouble. The spunk all over the bedroom would not match her husband's DNA, and timing wise, he'd had the heart attack almost as soon as he walked in the door, which would be suspicious to anyone who may have been watching the house.

It had turned out that he had a big life insurance policy, and of course he'd not changed his will. Also, without any other relatives, the money had gone to Kat. She would never have to work, and by living thrifty, neither would he, but he'd decided to finish Uni and get a decent job. If he stayed home all the time he was sure he'd fucked to death by Kat.

At first he'd started coming over to help out the widow down the street, or at least that's what he told his folks. As he spent more time there though, he'd told his parents that he thought he was in love. He'd moved in a month ago, which had raised a few eyebrows in the neighbourhood, but his parents had been amicable, though he was sure they would prefer he was with someone younger and free of kids.

He gripped Kat's hips and really threw his hips into the pounding. He was cumming in seconds, and he allowed Kat to turn around and take his load on her chest, glazing both of her huge melons. Rick heard Kat's daughter, Mel, start crying as it was feeding time. Kat hurried upstairs to feed Mel while Rick moved to the couch, letting his spent, slimy member lower to his leg as it softened.

Once she finished feeding Mel, Kat came back and sat on the couch, while Rick laid his head in her lap to nurse at her teats. Mel could never consume all that Kat produced, and it would be time to wean her off soon anyway, so it was Rick's pleasure to empty Kat's udders after every feeding. It never failed to get their motors running, and while he sucked, Kat had one hand between her legs, and the other wrapped around Rick's shaft, slowly pumping it.

Life is good, Rick thought...

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers
12